Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Approved Tyler Shipman Decals with Fiero logo are now here. $5.00 ( 100% Non Profit ) (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Approved Tyler Shipman Decals with Fiero logo are now here. $5.00 ( 100% Non Profit ) by cornersonrails
Started on: 02-24-2010 01:17 PM
Replies: 45
Last post by: cornersonrails on 03-24-2010 08:57 PM
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to everyone for the PMs and your patience. Pics and information to follow later today Thank, Chris
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
I'll jump in on the list of people ordering. Put me down for 4

Sorry Hulki, but I like his better (although I'm still buying yours as well)
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
O.k. I would like to first thank Zigaroo for his blessing in using the file he created. I would also like to thank Hulki for coming up and posting this great idea. Lastly I would like to thank Darren at Sign-A-Rama in Crystal Lake, IL for being so kind in donating his time and material for this project. Please if you get a chance if you can send him an e.mail thanking him for this. You could e.mail him here.

clsignarama@gmail.com

These stickers are now available to order. I will be donating all my time gas and envelopes for this. You will be only paying for the postage to mail it to you. The price per Decal is $5.00. These decals are printed on White vinal and go on the outside of the window. Simply peel it from the backing and apply. I would warm up the glass a little if its freezing out. Please send payment to info@arrowsilkscreening.com when you log into PayPal.
When you make the donation, please select the "personal" tab, and then the "gift" button. This will ensure that there are no PayPal fee's deducted. Also add in notes the address you would like it to ship to. If you are out of the country please PM me your info first so I may get you a quote for postage.

I will be posting here and updating the list. All monies collected here will be brought to the show and added to the rest collected for the donation. I have a PM into KEV and have talked with Synthesis and these should also be available at the show. Please post pics of this sticker in your cars!! Here is a pic of it on my car now. Come on People! Lets brake some records!!

Edited. Ordered and Paid List:

Jakesdad86gt Qty.4
Gokart Mozart Qty.3 (2 white,1 clear)
2.5 Qty.2
Delorean00 Qty.3
Fierofreak00 Qty.4
winger1955 Qty.4
Sadie Goad Qty.3 (Clear) ....................................TOTAL MONEY TAKEN IN : $185.00
R Runner Qty.4 (Clear).........................................Shipping Total $15.89
Blacktree Qty.2 (White Vinal)................................Money Raised so far $169.11
Hockaday Qty.2 ( 1 White, 1 Clear ).......................Our Goal...................$1,000,000.00 (say it like Austin Powers)
vrossiter Qty.2 ( 1 White, 1 Clear )
Turbowedge Qty.1 ( Clear )
gtxbullet Qty.1 ( Clear )
vrositter Qty.2 ( 1 White, 1 Clear)
gtxbullet Qty.1 ( White)

[This message has been edited by cornersonrails (edited 03-24-2010).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Me thinks your HTML is broken...
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Ill take 4 of them.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
I would like 2 of these, will just paypal-ing $10 accomplish this or do you need more info or cost for shipping?
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I would like 2 of these, will just paypal-ing $10 accomplish this or do you need more info or cost for shipping?

I will be pulling the shipping cost out of the $5.00. I would just need an address and your Pennocks user name for a reference. If it could be noted in paypal would be great and it would also be good to PM me with it.
Jakesdads86gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jakesdads86gtSend a Private Message to Jakesdads86gtDirect Link to This Post
I'd like 4 of these. Nice job.

PM sent
DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
Three ordered and payed for. Thanks so much for doing this!!
R Runner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
I'll be ordering some too! Pay day is Friday.

------------------
Paul

My IMSA Build: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789315
HHP Adjustable Sway Bars: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036556.html

Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post
I'll take 2 this Saturday if cool
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
I want 2 of these, but I can't PayPal for them till I clear out the donations for Tyler's family from my PP account. It would not look so good to see a deduction in the list of transactions.....

I hope you still have these in a couple of weeks, when I get the donations taken care of, I will be ordering them.

They look great by the way!

cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
Problem solved by using White Vinal instead of Clear. I pulled down the clear decal as it was difficult to see it and we will now be going with the white one you see above in this thread.
If the people who have already paid would like there money back please let me know. Sorry for any inconvience. Thanks, Chris

[This message has been edited by cornersonrails (edited 02-25-2010).]

Jakesdads86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jakesdads86gtSend a Private Message to Jakesdads86gtDirect Link to This Post
Do what you have to. I'm sure they will look fine.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Maybe in daylight they will be more visible?
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
I just sent payment for 4 of them. If you need more after the redesign let me know. -Jason

Maybe you could have them change the yellow to a non translucent color ....

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 02-24-2010).]

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Nvm.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 02-24-2010).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

Maybe you could have them change the yellow to a non translucent color ....

Yep, I think that would fix it.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2010 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, an opaque dye should do the trick. Barring that, I have no problems with white vinyl.

Just out of curiosity, how well do the "static cling" stickers adhere to the exterior of a car? I've never used them in that manner.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 02-25-2010).]

cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2010 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
O.k. I have changed the background color of the decal to White to eliminate the problem of not seeing the yellow real well with the clear. A big thanks again to Darren at Sign-A-Rama who ran all new decals for me with a smile on his face. If you clean your window before applying you have to pull hard to get these to come off. They will come off but they definatley wont fall off. Also I have the clear still available if someone wanted to put it on the side of a white car.

[This message has been edited by cornersonrails (edited 02-25-2010).]

sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2010 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadDirect Link to This Post
I would love a clear one. I will take three clears if you have that many.

------------------

I'm a poor college student because I modify my cars!

PFF
System Bot
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2010 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sadie goad:

I would love a clear one. I will take three clears if you have that many.

I sure do. Please make your donation through PayPal and provide your info and I will get them right out to you.
To everyone else who have ordered so far, your decals are all packaged up and are going out in tomorrows mail. You cant miss these..lol. They look like a #10 envelope on steroids

[This message has been edited by cornersonrails (edited 02-26-2010).]

R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2010 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
Order Sent!
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Paypal sent for 2 decals. (m.blacktree@gmail.com)

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 02-28-2010).]

cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
The list has been updated. My apologies for having this posted in General.
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Posts are coming in the other thread in general for this decal and I am not sure if people know this was moved here. Let's keep raising money.

[This message has been edited by cornersonrails (edited 03-03-2010).]

R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
Mine arrived yesterday and they look great!

Thank you!

------------------
Paul

My IMSA Build: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789315
HHP Adjustable Sway Bars: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036556.html

vrossiter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vrossiterSend a Private Message to vrossiterDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Let me know.
TIA
Vince
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
My decals arrived today. I bought them to help give money to charity, not really worrying about the quality of the decal. But the quality is very good! I'm pleasantly surprised. Here's a photo of one of the decals.

My Fiero is now wearing it with pride.

I also bought a pair of Hulki's decals. One of those will be going on the passenger side.
Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
I'll take two. 1 clear 1 white backed. Should i go to my paypal now and pay or should i wait?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Hockaday (edited 03-04-2010).]

cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

I'll take two. 1 clear 1 white backed. Should i go to my paypal now and pay or should i wait?

Pay for it in PayPal and provide your shipping info. I will get it mailed right away for you.

Edited: Spelling

[This message has been edited by cornersonrails (edited 03-04-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

cornersonrails

788 posts
Member since Jul 2006

[b]Originally posted by Blacktree:[/b
My decals arrived today. I bought them to help give money to charity, not really worrying about the quality of the decal. But the quality is very good! I'm pleasantly surprised.

Thank you for your donation Blacktree. Please if you havent already if you could send a quick e.mail to Darren at Sign-A-Rama. He was nice enough to make us these decals for free. His e.mail address is posted above. Thanks, Chris

[This message has been edited by cornersonrails (edited 03-05-2010).]

vrossiter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vrossiterSend a Private Message to vrossiterDirect Link to This Post
Chris, payment sent. 1 clear 1 white, if you would, please.
Thanks,
Vince
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
bump
vrossiter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vrossiterSend a Private Message to vrossiterDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted say, I got my decals today, just got home and opened them up. Thanks to Chris for doing this and for getting them out so quickly. Will post pics tomorrow, won't have pics on the Fiero for a couple a months since its traveling right now, but 1 is going on my wifes van, so I'll post a pic of that one tomorrow.
Thanks again Chris,
Vince
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Hi, I will take a clear please. You have payment and a pm, thanks.
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
I'l take a clear one as well.
you have PM and payment.
Thanks for doing this
vrossiter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vrossiterSend a Private Message to vrossiterDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
PM answered
vrossiter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2010 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vrossiterSend a Private Message to vrossiterDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, wanted to get this up here sooner, but here it is now!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock