Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  CAR #1 - Parting out '86 SE V6 gold/black aero (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
CAR #1 - Parting out '86 SE V6 gold/black aero by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 01-19-2010 11:14 AM
Replies: 82
Last post by: Hulki U. My-BFF on 02-06-2010 10:17 PM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I'm back home now and I'm ready to start digging into these parts cars my wife got for me.

First, the history on this car. This car has only 28,000 true miles on it. It was only one the road for two years when it was stolen and from what I was told - submerged in water. I don't know how submerged it was or for how long, but there are many usable parts on the car. If there is something you want/need off of this car, post it here or send me a PM, and for the most part, you will name your price. The only things not available off of this car is the steering wheel, seats, coolant tubes, and the exhaust from muffler to tips. Here's pics of the car:

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
drebinpk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drebinpkSend a Private Message to drebinpkDirect Link to This Post
what trans is in it? and is it good?
Twilight Fenrir

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Twilight FenrirSend a Private Message to Twilight FenrirDirect Link to This Post
I know that car doesn't have them, but I see 3 other Fiero's in that picture, so I thought I'd ask anyway, you wouldn't happen to have any of the 14" Steel Wheel plastic center-caps with the Pontiac logo's on 'em would you?

And, I understand the seats aren't available, does that include the skins? Though, I imagine if it was under water there's not too much left of 'em... I need one '86 tan seat skin.

[This message has been edited by Twilight Fenrir (edited 01-19-2010).]

katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Direct Link to This Post
Your wife ROCKS! Gratz on that catch dude. A woman that will do thy automotive bidding in your absence whether large or small is figgen sweet!
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Direct Link to This Post

katore8105

1519 posts
Member since Dec 2009
If you still have the SE quarter window thingies plastic in 2 weeks, I will take it. Mine is cracked. driver and pass side.
Also, if I can't find them local, I want those rocker panels as well. some retard that owned my 87 SE tried lifting the car by them and crushed the hell out of them. Once again though, I will contact you again in a couple of weeks. I have some other **** I need to buy 1st.

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 01-19-2010).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by drebinpk:

what trans is in it? and is it good?

It's a 4 speed, and I honestly do not know for sure if it's any good, but I wouldn't trust it.

Originally posted by Twilight Fenrir:

I know that car doesn't have them, but I see 3 other Fiero's in that picture, so I thought I'd ask anyway, you wouldn't happen to have any of the 14" Steel Wheel plastic center-caps with the Pontiac logo's on 'em would you?

And, I understand the seats aren't available, does that include the skins? Though, I imagine if it was under water there's not too much left of 'em... I need one '86 tan seat skin.

All of those steelies, and not one of them has a center cap. I do have a tan '86 GT seat skin without any tears. If you are interested, shoot me a PM and I'll send you a picture of the seat.

Originally posted by katore8105:

If you still have the SE quarter window thingies plastic in 2 weeks, I will take it. Mine is cracked. driver and pass side.
Also, if I can't find them local, I want those rocker panels as well. some retard that owned my 87 SE tried lifting the car by them and crushed the hell out of them. Once again though, I will contact you again in a couple of weeks. I have some other **** I need to buy 1st.

I will have to take a look at the sails I have, they were one of the few things I didn't check on. As for the rockers, the driver's side has a hole in it, but the passenger side is good.
v6autogt

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2010 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for v6autogtSend a Private Message to v6autogtDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

It's a 4 speed, and I honestly do not know for sure if it's any good, but I wouldn't trust it.

Hmm, yeah if it was underwater it most likely would have gotten some water inside the case and done some damage but the case itself should still be good. Do you feel like opening it up and taking a look inside? I can walk you through it.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

Hmm, yeah if it was underwater it most likely would have gotten some water inside the case and done some damage but the case itself should still be good. Do you feel like opening it up and taking a look inside? I can walk you through it.

I know how to split a trans case, the problem is time and space. I no longer have a garage to work in and removing the trans in the driveway during the winter is not my idea of fun. I will gladly do it and grab some pics, but it may be a few weeks. If this is something you are very interested in, and can wait a while, I will be glad to help you out.

All other PM's have been responded to.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008
BUMP. Let me know what you need off of this car. I'm going to start stripping it on Friday.
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Direct Link to This Post

I will have to take a look at the sails I have, they were one of the few things I didn't check on. As for the rockers, the driver's side has a hole in it, but the passenger side is good.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if the notch backs were also referred to as sails
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, I missed you when I responded to everyone else. The sails on this car are trash. I will take a look at my other SE in a day or two and let you know if they are any good.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Damn i might have to come up and rummage through that interior. the 87 needs new interior parts give me a call hulki. im laied off so ill help you part it out sometime.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Damn i might have to come up and rummage through that interior. the 87 needs new interior parts give me a call hulki. im laied off so ill help you part it out sometime.

Will do Rick. I'm thinking one day next week would be a good time for you to come down and rip into one of these with me.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Will do Rick. I'm thinking one day next week would be a good time for you to come down and rip into one of these with me.

Works for me brotha. ill even bring the new fiero up if its a nice enough day.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

katore8105, I might have read your first post in here wrong, but are you just looking for the plastic part of the sail panel windows? If so, the plastic of these sail panels is good, it's the plexiglass that is cracked badly. Let me know. PM also sent.
hetterbr

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hetterbrSend a Private Message to hetterbrDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a passenger side remote electric mirror? by chance does this have one?

thanks
Brent
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Hello Hulki
hummm misread your post ... I was looking to buy the steering wheel / paddles they look in good shape ..... when I re-read your post ....
Thanks anyways

Danyel

------------------

Shaved Lambo Doors
http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-21-2010).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hetterbr:

I am looking for a passenger side remote electric mirror? by chance does this have one?

thanks
Brent

Nope, sorry. Not one of these parts cars had power mirrors.

Originally posted by Danyel:

Hello Hulki
hummm misread your post ... I was looking to buy the steering wheel / paddles they look in good shape ..... when I re-read your post ....
Thanks anyways

Danyel

No problem, Danyel. That wheel is in excellent condition, but it is already spoken for by a member.

Anything else anyone? I want to strip this car completely in the next few days, and most likely scrap the chassis unless anyone is looking for one. I still don't know the condition of the frame, but I will once I get the panels off.

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
If he changes his mind on the steering wheel I'll take it .... take care

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-21-2010).]

katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Direct Link to This Post

katore8105, I might have read your first post in here wrong, but are you just looking for the plastic part of the sail panel windows? If so, the plastic of these sail panels is good, it's the plexiglass that is cracked badly. Let me know. PM also sent.

No, you read it right. I am looking for the plexiglass. Thanks though
PFF
System Bot
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

If this is something you are very interested in, and can wait a while, I will be glad to help you out.

Take as much time as you want/need. I am really only interested in the case on this unit. If one of your other cars is an Econo then I am interested in the whole thing.

I was thinking that if you open it up and the internals are no good I would have you gut it out and I could get a cheap spare case and keep the shipping costs down. If it turns out to be good then you can sell it as a good unit and get a little more out of it.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2010 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Bump
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2010 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Wish List w/picture sent.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2010 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:
Wish List w/picture sent.

Responded too, will get you pictures tomorrow if I can. I am having my coming home party in the afternoon.
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2010 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Andrew,

Would you take $20.00 + shipping for the pair of sail panels? Doesn't matter about cracks I think. I need the fat portion, that the Pontiac Arrowhead, sits in only. I am cutting the rest off, shortening, and re-painting for the Stinger.

Thanks, Jeff
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Jeff, let me look over them again to make sure there are no blemishes, and I will get back to you tomorrow. But yes, 20$+shipping sounds good. I will double check the condition tomorrow for you. Thanks!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Andrew,

Would you take $20.00 + shipping for the pair of sail panels? Doesn't matter about cracks I think. I need the fat portion, that the Pontiac Arrowhead, sits in only. I am cutting the rest off, shortening, and re-painting for the Stinger.

Thanks, Jeff

PM sent Jeff
winger1955

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for winger1955Send a Private Message to winger1955Direct Link to This Post
need a egr vac solenoid for a 2.8 v6. i have paypal...pm me if you want too.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by winger1955:

need a egr vac solenoid for a 2.8 v6. i have paypal...pm me if you want too.

PM sent
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a wire lead that snaps into the instrument cluster connector. One the back of the gauges, there are two connectors that plug into the left and right sides. In these connectors are multipe wires with brass contacts that click into the connector. I am in need of 1 or 2 of these wire leads with the lil contact end attached, with maybe an inch or two of wire to solder to...
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALJR:

I am looking for a wire lead that snaps into the instrument cluster connector. One the back of the gauges, there are two connectors that plug into the left and right sides. In these connectors are multipe wires with brass contacts that click into the connector. I am in need of 1 or 2 of these wire leads with the lil contact end attached, with maybe an inch or two of wire to solder to...

PM sent
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by hetterbr:

thanks
Brent

Brent, I looked today and I have a passenger electric mirror on my other car. I sent you a PM about it.
Rixthetrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RixthetrickClick Here to visit Rixthetrick's HomePageSend a Private Message to RixthetrickDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
fierodude1979

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2010 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
how much for the ground effects bro?c shipped to 49509 wyoiming michigan
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rixthetrick:

PM sent

PM returned

Originally posted by fierodude1979:

how much for the ground effects bro?c shipped to 49509 wyoiming michigan

The driver's side rocker has a big hole in it, the front bumper is toast, and the back bumper is sold. The parts that are left that are good are the door pieces, the front fender pieces, the rear quarter pieces, and the passenger side rocker. Let me know if you want a partial kit.
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
Is that dash spoken for and is it free of the typical cracks? IF so how much?
Rixthetrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RixthetrickClick Here to visit Rixthetrick's HomePageSend a Private Message to RixthetrickDirect Link to This Post
'nother pm sent
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

Is that dash spoken for and is it free of the typical cracks? IF so how much?

The dash is not spoken for, and has no cracks in the usual places, the dash corners are just fine. But there is are two cracks on the upper left side of the dash near the defroster vent. It's a shame because the rest of the dash is great.

Originally posted by Rixthetrick:

'nother pm sent

PM returned

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 01-24-2010).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008
Bump, still parts left.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave