Started on: 09-09-2009 07:39 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: infinitewill on 10-21-2009 07:22 PM
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2009 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
OK all I wanted to start its own thread on this. I will be offerind a group buy on the shirt below. The design was pitched to me and it is to nice so this is turning into a group buy. They cost a bunch to make and here is what they are made from. The Jerseys are Champion brand and the logo will be embroidered on the front and the rest is done with vinyl. It is cut out on a pro plotter and the vinyl is top notch. The Logo is as shown on the shirt. The letters can be your screen name or what ever else you would like listed. The numbers are the year of your car. The color of the shirt is as folows as the color is a bit off on the shirt. Its White the sleeves are navy blue and the pipeing is scarlet witch is Red. The cost on the shirts are going to be 60.00 a pop. Of we get all 10 then we can move down to 55.00. I cant start the orders till all payments are made. The more orders the lower the price will go. Is there anybody else that wants to jump in on this?

Tom

Here is out list so far. Thank you all for reafing and who everelse that jumps in. I have a new product comming out soon as well. Hint is its nice and soft.

1. infinitewill Paid
2. infinitewill Paid
3. BMTFIERO
5. mmeyer86gt
6. N3M3S1S

------------------

FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 09-14-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2009 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2009 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
bump added another name. I am going to bump till monday then we will ask for paypals on monday or tuesday. when all is received then I can get all the material here and start working on them.

Tom

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 09-10-2009).]

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2009 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Thomas,

I think I am going to pass on this one. I'm not too fond of the vinyl numbers and I also don't want that logo.

I like the shirt but the way it is going to be done is not what i'm looking for.

Sorry

Jim
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2009 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
Sign me up for one
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2009 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BMTFIERO:

Sign me up for one

PM sent

------------------

BrewCheese

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2009 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
A bump for a pretty sweet looking shirt! Too bad I dont have enough money for one

Jason
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2009 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2009 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
thomas ,im not trying to throw a wrench in your spokes but im going to pass too,im with jimmy ,you know i got much love for your work but it doesnt have the right feel for me either ,sorry dude,... money is too tight for me to not love it 100 percent
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2009 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
Money sent
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2009 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Heading to my friends shop to make them today!!!!!!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2009 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tom,

I just realized I never posted about the FREAKIN' AWESOME shirt(s) you did for me! Sorry for not posting earlier but you folks missed the boat!

My wife's shirt is just as nice so it won't be difficult to spot us at The Dells in the spring

A HUGE to you my friend!

Thanks for the great work!

P.S. sorry for the "average" photo quality but I was in a rush to get to the post office this morning.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock