Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: Stage 2 Side Scoops, Stage 2.1 side scoops, Stage 2 Hood Scoop, Speaker Pods (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
FS: Stage 2 Side Scoops, Stage 2.1 side scoops, Stage 2 Hood Scoop, Speaker Pods by AusFiero
Started on: 11-15-2008 06:07 PM
Replies: 49
Last post by: MulletproofMonk on 03-24-2010 04:39 PM
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2008 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I have ready to ship:
Stage 2 side scoops, 6 piece kit - $400 shipped worldwide - 1 set left - Still really popular by the enquiries I get. Kit is 2 fender pieces, 2 door pieces and 2 side scoops.

Stage 2.1 side scoops, 4 piece kit - $400 shipped worldwide - 2 sets - Squarer than stage 2s but easier to fit. The door pieces fit like the factory ones. Why new door pieces some ask? They follow the bodyline better tieing the front and rear in together. The door pieces are higher at the back of the door than factory ones.

Stage 2 Hood scoops, 1 piece - $150 shipped worldwide - 2 sets - $50 off if purchased with a set of side scoops.

Speaker Pods, pair - $100 a pair shipped worldwide - 3 sets - $80 if shipped with another order.

I know everyone loves pics so here ya go.
Stage 2 side scoops

Stage 2s using the scoops only, not the door pieces

More pics

The kit

Sorry it is the best pics of have of stage 2 hood scoops

Stage 2.1 scoops

Speaker Pods - for 6" splits
Sorry for the bad pic. It is them in the bottom right. I will have to take some new shots of them. I seem to have lost the good ones.

I am only selling what I have when I have it as I cannot keep up with demand working in my back yard.

Payment is via paypal only. When I receive payment it takes 3 days for the money to get to my bank account. Once I have the moeny in my account I can ship them. Shipping is via 3 to 5 day express shipping with tracking. Well they say 3 to 5 but they can take up to 10 depending on how remote a persons location is.
All packages must be signed for. Packages are trackable online.

------------------
Jade Web Design - HostRoo Web Hosting - Fiero Shop International
˙ʇsǝɹ ǝɥʇ pǝʇsɐʍ ı ssǝnƃ ı ˙loɥoɔlɐ puɐ uǝɯoʍ ʇsɐɟ `sɹɐɔ ʇsɐɟ uo ʎǝuoɯ ʎɯ ɟo %08 ʇuǝds ı ƃunoʎ sɐʍ ı uǝɥʍ

[This message has been edited by AusFiero (edited 11-16-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mister

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back Aus

------------------

T-Top ~HUD~LEDs ~Red Fieros~Carputer~Reverse lights

chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post
Aus,

Good to see you're back in the "game" and bringing some parts with you!
You have a p/m.

Chris

[This message has been edited by chrishahn87 (edited 11-16-2008).]

Nilknarf

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any more pics of the 2.1 scoops looking more at them from the front like the angle of yellowstones car pic or the first pic in this thread?

[This message has been edited by Nilknarf (edited 11-16-2008).]

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
I know you were updating the door and fender peices on the S2's for easier installation, have you made any progress with this?

------------------
87 SE 60* Turbo

Screw the L67...

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nilknarf:

Do you have any more pics of the 2.1 scoops looking more at them from the front like the angle of yellowstones car pic or the first pic in this thread?

I put some more pics up. They are all the ones I have.
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

AusFiero

11513 posts
Member since Feb 2001

Originally posted by AutoTech:

I know you were updating the door and fender peices on the S2's for easier installation, have you made any progress with this?

New moulds are going to be in the works in the near future. I am going to address that issue then. I will try to make them with inner lips so they don't have to be moulded in if people don't want to. Well not that it is an issue really as most want them moulded in.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2008 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

make them with inner lips

Thats what I like to hear. Im a lazy person by nature, so rivets will work beautifully!

------------------
87 SE 60* Turbo

Screw the L67...

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
welcome back ausfiero. I am glad that you are back in the game. I love your stuff.

------------------

Indy#64~FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

Nilknarf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfDirect Link to This Post
Hey Aus,

The 2.1 scoops you stated that the door pieces fit like the factory ones. Do you mean that the door pieces bolt/rivet to the door skin or so they need to be molded on. By the way thanks for posting more photos. I really like the work you have done.
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nilknarf:

Hey Aus,

The 2.1 scoops you stated that the door pieces fit like the factory ones. Do you mean that the door pieces bolt/rivet to the door skin or so they need to be molded on. By the way thanks for posting more photos. I really like the work you have done.

Yep, no moulding in needed. They fit just like factory door grond effects pieces.
PFF
System Bot
Mike Gonzalez

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezDirect Link to This Post
How much for just the stage 2 scoops ? I like the look of the blue one you posted.
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mike Gonzalez:

How much for just the stage 2 scoops ? I like the look of the blue one you posted.

Well I never used to sell them without the door pieces but seeing I am making them now I can do that.
Without the door or fender pieces $330 shipped.
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 05:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Anyone else? Need to feed the kids this week
Looks like the others are off to E-Bay

[This message has been edited by AusFiero (edited 11-18-2008).]

Mike Gonzalez

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezDirect Link to This Post
Looks like I will have to wait till after the holidays, Wife says we cant afford it now.
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
Is that the deep vent or the shallow vent? Is the sunroof still retained in the storage area with that vent? I like your kit but I have a notchie with no ground fx. Will it still work?

Dave & Barb

[This message has been edited by Daredevil05 (edited 11-18-2008).]

PS87GT

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PS87GTSend a Private Message to PS87GTDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in a set of the stage 2's
You have a PM !!!!!

Thanks,
Rick
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daredevil05:

Is that the deep vent or the shallow vent? Is the sunroof still retained in the storage area with that vent? I like your kit but I have a notchie with no ground fx. Will it still work?

Dave & Barb

The front trunk area is not effected with the hood scoops. They sit in the radiator area only.
Cheers
Jim
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

AusFiero

11513 posts
Member since Feb 2001

Originally posted by PS87GT:

I'm interested in a set of the stage 2's
You have a PM !!!!!

Thanks,
Rick

You have a PM Rick.
Looks like the last set is yours.
Lucky I have another set in the moulds. I will put them up for sale in about a day as well.
PS87GT

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2008 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PS87GTSend a Private Message to PS87GTDirect Link to This Post
Hey,

just sent you the money!!

Thanks for my winter project!!!

Rick
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2008 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

Sorry it is the best pics of have of stage 2 hood scoops

I like the lines of those hood scoops, or "vents" as some might refer to them (because they're rearward-facing).

Have you the approximate dimensions of the width and length of your dual-vented panel that needs to be bonded to the Fiero's hood?

Also, I've a question about this comment:

The front trunk area is not effected with the hood scoops.

Does that also mean the front trunk compartment of the Fiero does not have to be cut, filed down, or otherwise altered with those hood scoops/vents?

By the way, welcome back, AusFiero!
PFF
System Bot
Intel

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2008 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IntelSend a Private Message to IntelDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in "Stage 2 Hood scoops, 1 piece - $150 shipped worldwide"
You have a PM.

Jorgen
Intel

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2008 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IntelSend a Private Message to IntelDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Bump?
ctrjack

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2009 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ctrjackSend a Private Message to ctrjackDirect Link to This Post
hood scoops please!
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
Aus, are you ever going to make that curvy ground effects/rocker in place of the clunky stock one? At one time a while back (years) you seemed ambivalent about it when I asked.
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2009 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ICouldaBeenAV8:

Aus, are you ever going to make that curvy ground effects/rocker in place of the clunky stock one? At one time a while back (years) you seemed ambivalent about it when I asked.

I could make them in a pinch. Only problem I have is the shipping wont justify it as I can't ship anything over 110cm in length without going to extremely expensive shipping options.
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2009 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
Could you make it so that it is a 2 piece kit, or a 2 piece kit that attaches to the stock rockers? I know it would require more then just being a bolt on but it might be an option. Btw are you still making the stage 2 or was that just a limited run?

[This message has been edited by Macs86GT (edited 01-11-2009).]

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2009 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Worth considerign I suppose,. I actually thought about 2 piece but I am not sure if peopel would want to join them.
The Stage 2s are in production.
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2009 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
sweet, once i get a few things sorted out and school is back under way ill order a set of stage 2's. As for the rather long side skirts, i know i would have no problem joining them together. Its fairly straight forward. IF you can do them in 2 pieces can you let me know what that would be cost wise and shipping to the us , Maryland specifically
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2009 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post

Worth considerign I suppose,. I actually thought about 2 piece but I am not sure if peopel would want to join them.
The Stage 2s are in production.

I would take these simply cut in two. It would be trivial putting them together - probably requiring only the most basic of fiberglass skills.. Actually some cars (My SRT-4 for example) have the rockers already "cut". The joint is an overlap which is one way you could incorporate it into your rockers. The seam is obvious but no one ever comments because the eye looks at the overall and not the detail. (Yea, I know because it's a Peon). Voila! Shipping costs licked.
PFF
System Bot
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2009 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post
AusFiero, the pictures of your hood scoops/vents that you'd posted earlier look great!

Are you able to address the two questions I posed in my previous post? In that regard, my `86 Fiero GT since new has been a "daily driver" for me (and yes, for 23 years) even during some truly gawdawful lousy, snowy, and cold winter conditions.

From your earlier pix and comments, however, I'd guess that even ratty winter weather wouldn't be an issue with your hood scoops/vents, but I'd like your candid opinions on that subject and on my two November questions, AusFiero.

In short, what say you, sir?
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2009 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
I will measure the panel for you in the morning.
You do not need to mod the front trunk area as the scoops mount just forward of it..

Cheers
Jim
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2009 03:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
Jim,
I would like to buy a set of your Stage 2 scoops. Do you have a set ready or do i have to wait for you to make another set. Please let me know, thanks Daniel
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2009 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by daniel87fierogt:

Jim,
I would like to buy a set of your Stage 2 scoops. Do you have a set ready or do i have to wait for you to make another set. Please let me know, thanks Daniel

I will have another set Friday Daniel. Or Thursday USA time.
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2009 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

I will measure the panel for you in the morning.

Thanks, that would be appreciated.

You do not need to mod the front trunk area as the scoops mount just forward of it..

I regard that as a plus.

chrismclubm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2009 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrismclubmSend a Private Message to chrismclubmDirect Link to This Post
your first pic of stage 2 look amazing man. i would buy a pair but then i would have to get rid of the two tone paint scheme i have going (i.e. grey bottom, gold everything else). keep making them ausfiero...

------------------
1986 GT Fiero Owner & Enthusiast
For Fiero updates, visit my site and don't forget visit our google ad sponsors
http://educatorstop15.com/fieropage.htm

Idaho_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2009 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Idaho_FieroSend a Private Message to Idaho_FieroDirect Link to This Post
Are you going to be making able more of the side and hood scoops Aus? If so, I'll take the Stage 2 side and hood scoops. All I need is the side scoops, not the part for the door, unless it's all together, not a prob. Lemme know when you have some extras done. I'll be waitin. Thanx..BTW awesome work

Wes
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2009 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Free bump to the top, PM replied Aus
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
Do the stage 2 and 2.1 get molded to the door and front fenders? How do they get mounted? It hard to tell in the pics.

Dave
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock