Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  CUSTOM BADGES, VENTS, PANELS.... (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
CUSTOM BADGES, VENTS, PANELS.... by silver 85 sc
Started on: 03-25-2008 11:02 PM
Replies: 57
Last post by: Robert 2 on 12-25-2008 06:31 PM
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2008 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
OK,

It started with the custom vents

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/039979.html

and here is where things are going.

i can do plaques

and I will entertain other ideas.

Here are some key chains:

These particular items are cut out of 304 16 ga ss. The lasers can go 3/4" mild steel and lighter
1/2" stainless steel and lighter , and 1/4" aluminum or lighter. The machine I use to do the bending can go up to .088" Thickness.

I have the Indy Fiero, Formula, and GT logos programmed and can change sizes in a matter of seconds. At the current time I can turn around anything already programmed in about a week.

Current pricing: (Does not include shipping and I am located in Dubuque IA)
Vents:
$60.00 for stainless made from 16 ga 304 #4 finish
$50.00 for mild steel made from 16ga.
The GT vents are currently in development and are in a certain member's hands to get me a report.
I currently have a few samples that I would love to unload. Fit and finish may not be perfect, but they look pretty cool. Make me an offer. Photos available upon request.

Badges:
$12.00 for a non polished badge as pictured roughly 3x3 1/2 made from 16 ga ss
$10.00 to polish. I have not had a chance to polish a badge to a mirror finish. This may take some time, however I do have a guy that says he can do it.
Smaller and larger badges can be easily done by rescaling the pictured badge. Email me on pricing for larger badges. Smaller badges will stay at $12.00 I am currently using a CA adhesive to assemble these. I am not sure how they will hold up. My other choice is to spotweld them together. An epoxy might work too.

Interior panels:
$40.00 per set of 4 made from 20 ga ss 2B finish
$37.00 per set of 3 made from 20 ga ss 2B finish
These are currently in development. The prototypes have been burned however they need some more tweeking. I think one or two more rounds of tests and they will be ready to go.

Keychains:
$8.00 ea made from 16 ga ss #4
Currently programmed are the GT (pictured) the Formula (pictured) the Indy, and just plain Fiero with the pegasus. Custom keychains can be done for a show or event.

Next project:

The 25th anniversary Logo in plaque, badge, and /or keychain form. I have requested the jpeg file, but have not received a response. Looks like I'll do it the hard way.

Near future project:
Rear quarter windows with the pegasus for the notch back and the Pegasus with the Pontiac Honeycomb for the GT. These will be out of 20 ga ss #4

Current requests:

Battery re-location trays.
Replacement for the headlight surround (plastic piece you see when they are up).
3rd brake light cover.
Heat shields for the exhaust.
Firewall plate
Radiator hold down plate.
Jack holder.
Side interior vent covers
The mirrored stainless for hood and trunk

I am currently using scrap and damaged stainless to keep costs down. If you prefer premium material prices will be higher. I do try to program around any marks in the sheet and will reject really bad imperfections in the parts.

I'm hoping to have all the current in process projects ready before the Dells Run this year. I am currently planning on attending the Dells Run, The Heartland Show, and Fierorama. The Michigan show is still up in the air. I'd love to go, but I would have to leave the Fiero home and take the Uplander with the three boys. I know the daughter and wife are not interested.

Rich
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2008 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
Are those photos of the Stainless finish or Al.?
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2008 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
I want two of these.

AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2008 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

Are you planning on fixing the right wing?

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 03-26-2008).]

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2008 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
The pieces shown are stainless and the programming has been changed on the right pegasus wing.

Rich
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2008 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
i want the gtfastback windows and a keychain (the fiero gt one) tell me how much when the windows are finshed

------------------
1987 Fiero GT (slightly modded)
~!Foxy Fiero!~

Fier0Girl

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2008 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fier0GirlSend a Private Message to Fier0GirlDirect Link to This Post
When you say interior panels, what do you mean? (sorry noob question)
And is there anyway you could do just the Fiero logo on the stainless steel vents?

------------------

1984 red SE Manual
1987 maroon coupe Auto

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2008 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
I just got a first hand look of the key chain at Spring Fling they are sharp. I want a GT and a regular. Shipped to 76033
Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2008 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamDirect Link to This Post
I've got a request, and it is really simple. Stainless or aluminum door sill plates. They fit on the top of the rocker panel, following that molded line. Just a flat piece of metal cut to shape. To get a little more involved, words (like FIERO (original, huh?)) could be etched or cut out.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Fiero_Adam (edited 03-26-2008).]

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2008 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Adam:

I've got a request, and it is really simple. Stainless or aluminum door sill plates. They fit on the top of the rocker panel, following that molded line. Just a flat piece of metal cut to shape. To get a little more involved, words (like FIERO (original, huh?)) could be etched or cut out.

I second that idea.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2008 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fier0Girl:

When you say interior panels, what do you mean? (sorry noob question)
And is there anyway you could do just the Fiero logo on the stainless steel vents?

Basically covers for the instrument cluster, shifter, radio, and aux gauges.
I can do anything you want on the stainless vents.I can do any combination of the Pegasus, "Fiero" "GT" "Formula" "SE" "Indy" I will even do the engines. Anything outside of this realm will be an additional charge.
PFF
System Bot
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2008 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post
I'd like to see some pictures of the interior panels when you finish them. I'd be interested in a couple sets of those.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2008 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Adam:

This has been requested in my PM's a couple of times, I will add it to the list. Just to clarify will this be seen only when the door is open or should I wrap it around all the way? Kind of like a full rocker cover. And how heavy of a material 16 ga (.062") 18 ga (.047") 20 ga (.036")? Let the voting begin
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2008 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

This has been requested in my PM's a couple of times, I will add it to the list. Just to clarify will this be seen only when the door is open or should I wrap it around all the way? Kind of like a full rocker cover. And how heavy of a material 16 ga (.062") 18 ga (.047") 20 ga (.036")? Let the voting begin

It should only be seen when you open the door. Like this.

I think 18ga should be thick enough to not mess with the door shutting, but I would be safe and use 20ga.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2008 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
Here is the latest badge with the wing fixed.

I wish I knew how to take better pictures.
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2008 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
Shiny.
wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2008 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopDirect Link to This Post
Dumb question, in regards to the badges, what is being adheared? Is the badge actually 2 pieces of metal bonded 1 on top of the other? I am a little confused. Also, do you take paypal? Thanks.
Fiero_Adam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamDirect Link to This Post
Yep, only with door closed. I don't think 18ga would be a problem, even 16. There's plenty of room if your doors aren't sagging. Too thin of metal and it might bend or dent when you step on it. Here's a picture (only picture I could find quickly) of the shape that I think would look good. The black area on top is what I am talking about. There is a line (groove) in the rockers. Following that should look best, in my opinion.

thismanyfieros

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
if you make a third brake light cover that says Indy on it i bet you could sell quite a few....i know i would get two...tim
DarkRanger4200

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarkRanger4200Click Here to visit DarkRanger4200's HomePageSend a Private Message to DarkRanger4200Direct Link to This Post
I'll take a GT key chain whats it shipped to 14580
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wetpoop:

Dumb question, in regards to the badges, what is being adheared? Is the badge actually 2 pieces of metal bonded 1 on top of the other? I am a little confused. Also, do you take paypal? Thanks.

I am laser cutting four pieces. There is the back, the wings, and the horse. Right now I am using ca adhesive (super glue) to keep it all together. I am going to burn key chains and badges next week and try spot welding the badges to see how they look. This will be a lot more durable. however I don't think that they will look as good.
PFF
System Bot
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post03-28-2008 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
have an idea for you As well mounting the horse and the wings on a cut-out backing plate.how about mounting the two wings and the horse to a circular ss disc. make the actual horse and wings out of thinner steel if possible, stick them to a disc the same size as the filler cap..and then glue/fix the whole lot to the filler cap?? I would LOVE one of them!! The edges of the disc could be bevelled down so the edge would fit nicely to the edge of the filler cap.

and you are welcome to adapt my other design for the replacement GT badge on the rear molding for GT's. It could even be made a lot wider than the original badge, fillting over the molding..giving more space for extra lettering
..most opinions so far would prefer it in mild steel, so it could be painted body colour
Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 03-28-2008).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post03-28-2008 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

fierofetish

19173 posts
Member since Jul 2003
And a quick thought for joining the pieces together..drill some holes through the backing plate, and silver solder it together..shouldn´t 'blue' the surface at all at that temperature
Nick
Fiero redux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero reduxSend a Private Message to Fiero reduxDirect Link to This Post
"if you make a third brake light cover that says Indy on it i bet you could sell quite a few....i know i would get two...tim"

The Indy Pace Cars didn't have third brake lights as stock. So did you make a later model look like one, or retrofit a third brake light onto a "true" Indy? I'm just curious.

[This message has been edited by Fiero redux (edited 03-29-2008).]

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
Just figured out how to do any true type font for laser programming. I know that the Hemihead 426 is the "fiero font" What about the "formula font" and the "indy font" anybody know the names of these? I have been tracing each letter as I have gone along and it has been very time consuming. Now it takes seconds. By the way hope to have the next round of GT vents ready to test this week.
The sketches for the door sill and the notchback quarter window are in the process of being entered into cad. Still trying to figure out why my 85 and 86 instrument panels are so different.

Rich
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2008 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
I'm still interested in the interior faceplates once you have them fitting right.

------------------

My best advice when it comes to your Fiero is to "NOT" do any dealings with www.kitcarman.com
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-061575.html <~ The drama with kitcarman
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/078336.html <~ finishing and fixing kitcarmans mess
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/079860.html <~ re-do after kitcarmans motor blew up.

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2008 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
Here is the latest fit up. This car is a 1988 Formula.

There are 3 minor adjustments that need to be made
1) The front side (side closest to rear window) is about 1/8" too low (pic 1)
2) The rear side (side closest to rear bumper) is judgemental due to the crown in the rear deck lid. The top of the crown is about flush with the vent.The corners are above the deck by about 3/32".
3) The inner bolt holes are way off.

The 88 Formula vents are significantly lower in height than the 84, 85, and 86 Sport coupes.
The inner bolt holes are off by about 1/2". In fact the vents pictured are from my 2nd attempt at making these vents from over a year ago. I accidentally loaded an archived file by mistake. If I would have loaded the current file I've been using the vents would have been 1/4"-5/16" to high on the rear window side.
So here's the rundown
Sport coupes:
84 not tested
85 and 86 fitted, hole changed from 84 indy
87 not tested
88 not tested

SE's
84 indy fitted 3 sets sold
85 not tested
86 not tested
87 not tested
88 not tested

formula
86 not tested
87 not tested
88 minor modifications needed

GT:
85 vents fitted on 85 sport coupe unknown if any changes needed
86 vents fitted dimensions changed have new set to test (Thanks babadoofunk)
87 not tested
88 not tested

For you GT people I have decided to make a trip. I will be meeting up with rarew66 tomorrow (4-19-2008) afternoon to fit up the vents on his GT's. and I will check the other vents on the other cars he has. I am also going to check the interior panels I am making. Here are the stats I have as of right now. These results are on the ONE set that I have made so far.

1985 sport coupe:
The tach and speedo are about 3/16" off along with the trip counter reset button idiot lights good
The center counsel looks pretty good, I do need to increase the radii of the fillets
The ac radio panel needs an increase of the radii as well

1986 sport coupe:
The trip counter is slightly off and the tach and speedo need to be shifted about 1/16" idiot lights good
The center counsel looks pretty good, I do need to increase the radii of the fillets
The ac radio panel needs an increase of the radii

1988 formula:
The gauge panel looks really good I am easily within 1/16" on all dimensions.
The center counsel looks pretty good I do need to increase the radii of the fillets, and I need to open up the shifter area front to back.
The ac radio panel needs an increase of the radii
The center gauge panel has not been cut yet. (I know, get going)

As you can see the gauge panel is giving me fits at this point I had no idea that they were changed and I have no idea if the unlisted years and models have even more changes. The radio panel appears to be the same for all years. The center counsel needs about 1/16" greater opening to get it to slip over the shifter boot on the 88.

Whew!

Rich
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2008 06:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
Would like to see the door sills and the vents with GT Supercharged Series III
MID.KNIGHT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2008 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MID.KNIGHTSend a Private Message to MID.KNIGHTDirect Link to This Post
I AM INTERESTED IN 3 BADGES , COULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO HAVE ONE MADE A BIT LARGER , I WOULD LIKE TO USE IT AS AN EMBLEM FOR MY GRILL, AND ALSO INTERESTED IN THE INTERIOR PANELS, HAVE YOU MADE COVERS FOR THE PWR WINDOW AREAS, TO COMPLETE THE SET?ALSO CAN YOU MAKE A CUT OUT LIKE THE ONE YOU MADE OF THE PACE CAR TRINKET BUT JUST A FASTBACK CAR, THANKS
Emc209i

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post04-20-2008 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post

Simply stunning work. These are heavy too! I am truly impressed!
Fier0Girl

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-20-2008 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fier0GirlSend a Private Message to Fier0GirlDirect Link to This Post

If you do make them put me down for some!

------------------

1984 red SE Manual
1987 maroon coupe Auto

PFF
System Bot
MID.KNIGHT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2008 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MID.KNIGHTSend a Private Message to MID.KNIGHTDirect Link to This Post
please let melnow pm me i am ready to order right now, thanks
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2008 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
Update,

Fitted the next round of GT vents on Sat. Still have some tweeking to do, but these vents did fit a lot better that those sent to babadoofunk, and they are usable. Fred and I really hit them hard and made the measurements that I needed to dial these in. These will never be perfect, so if you are looking for perfection it is not going to happen. However, I feel that these look very cool especially if you can get the right color to compliment your car. I did forget my camera to take pictures. (what can I say I'm getting old just didn't think it would start this early in life) I will make adjustments this week and try again. On the up note if anyone is interested in this set $25.00 plus shipping. When I check the next set I will take pictures and post. Hole placement is a pain there were changes, however It appears that changes were dictated by inventory and not model year.
The interior panels have turned into a challenge. There are some changes in GM's production of these. It appears that there were a couple of revisions in producing the gauge cluster. The actual gauge cluster was changed however it appears that GM used up old stock on the new gauge clusters.
Fred and I discovered this while checking through his collection. I also had a friend stop by with his 88 formula (The red one pictured) The change is the tach and speedo positioning. Everything else looked the same. The radio panel appears to be the same for all years, along with the shifter cover. The automatic is different from the manual though. And finally the center gauge appears to be the same for all years.

Rich
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2008 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
any news on the gt quarter windows?
DarkRanger4200

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2008 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarkRanger4200Click Here to visit DarkRanger4200's HomePageSend a Private Message to DarkRanger4200Direct Link to This Post
thanks got my key chain today
Vendetta

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaDirect Link to This Post
Did you get my PM?

Austin
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2008 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Bump
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2008 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Any word on the interior trim pieces yet?
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2008 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
update plz
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2008 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
The interior panel pieces have become a nightmare. Here is what I have

1985 sport coupe way off not acceptable
1986 sport coupe close tach and speedo off along with trip counter things look ok will not fit due to trip counter
1986 SE very close trip counter off about 1/16 of an inch looks ok fits very nicely
1988 formula very close trip counter off about 1/4" looks ok will not fit due to trip counter

Now as to why, obviously Pontiac changed things, and I don't know when and I don't know how anybody is selling these things with out denoting the year and model. I have a new toy at work that I am going to try. It is a CMM machine. It will draw a part set on the scan table to scale. This will make life easier on the panels I have. all I have to do is scan them and they will be turned into a dxf file which I can use on the laser. I will be using this machine to scan the quarter windows also. Hopefully it will speed the process up a little more.

The GT engine vents have gone through another revision after fitting them on a GT at the Dells Run. They did fit on a GT can't remember the year. I will be doing another set for the 25th and am planning on attending the 25th in Michigan.

I am going to have to ask for money up front on all custom orders. I have 4 orders here complete in my possession that are ready to ship pending payment. After several attempts to set up delivery I have decided to take the loss and move on. The programming will be billed first followed by an estimate for the laser cutting. The laser cutting will be have to be paid up front before I will continue. At $150.00 per hour I can't afford to use my own funds to play with custom items that I will be stuck with. There will be a 1-2 week wait after programming is approved, and I will not be held liable if after a custom item is approved and the receiver does not like it

For the 25th in Michigan, I hope to be bringing:
(1) set interior panel covers ss these are cut.
(2) sets of 3.4 dohc turbocharged vents for notchback. (unfilled orders)
(1-2) backyard fiero fire rings these will be approx 25" in diameter these will be laid out in four panels so I will have 8 panels with plain Fiero, Fiero GT, Fiero Formula, and the 25th emblem if it turns out.
(10-15) keychains this will be an assortment of goodies GT, Formula, and plain.
(5-10) badges there will be a couple of different sizes (I have unfilled orders on some custom sizes)
(1) lambo door style hinge set (joint effort with 88lambofiero)
(1) set dew wipes ( joint effort with diy_stu)
(2) sets GT vents. Stainless Steel
(1) set indy vents Mild Steel need clean up already cut
(1) set notchback vents not sure what I'll have on them
(1) set 85 GT vents. have these on my 85 sport coupe right now will deal
(1) set notchback 3800 series II supercharged. these are cut not perfect will deal
(100) 25th anniversary key chains individually numbered (joint effort with rarew66 first come first served no reserving)
(1) set of quarter windows for notch back need tweeking will deal

Now how much room I'll have for luggage and my son I'm not sure. 88lambofiero will be there with his car and it has the lambo hinges installed.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/045407-7.html

scroll down it's the red formula with the primer hood

Rich
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay