Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  finish parting 87gt before it goes to scrap yard (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
finish parting 87gt before it goes to scrap yard by wiccantoy
Started on: 07-02-2007 10:03 PM
Replies: 75
Last post by: fierodeletre on 10-12-2007 02:07 AM
wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2007 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
here is what is left of my 87 gt parts car . have to finish with it before i send it to the scrap yard. tell me what you need and ill look to make sure it is nice

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2007 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2007 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
I could use the front fenders if they are OK

------------------
Fiero Thomas
85 Fiero GT
86 Fiero GT
88 Formula T-Top C+C # 1239 of 1252, Build Digit 26,224 of 26,402
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2007 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post
pm sent
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2007 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

I could use the front fenders if they are OK

i know both fenders have some damage . dont think there is much but still some work would be needed to get them where they need to be .

rpro : pmsent
turboguy : pm sent

[This message has been edited by wiccantoy (edited 07-02-2007).]

exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2007 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

How good are the Ground FX ?
eph_kay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2007 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayDirect Link to This Post
Is it a manual, I could use an outer hub, well the axle part that is needed for a 3800 swap.

Chris
turbo86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2007 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seDirect Link to This Post
what kind of damage to the fenders?
Fastkx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2007 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastkxSend a Private Message to FastkxDirect Link to This Post
How much for for the passenger side mirror shipped to 63012 ?
Mike Murphy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2007 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MurphySend a Private Message to Mike MurphyDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the grille supports?
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2007 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
How good are the Ground FX ?

pretty scratched (deep)

eph_kay - sorry its an auto

torbo86se - if i am correct the mounting tabs are cracked / broken. tommorow ill try to get a pic of both for you and fiero thomas

fastkx - 40 shipped

mike murphy - i dont think so but ill make sure
PFF
System Bot
Klayfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2007 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KlayfishSend a Private Message to KlayfishDirect Link to This Post
I'm still waiting for word from my shipper about when they'll be bringing my SCCA Fiero to me, but I'll definitely be coming by sometime for interior door panels and maybe I can salvage any other spare parts I may break on the track (just hopefully I won't break any body panels.... )

Hey, by the way, did you see these two local Fieros for sale? Sounds like he's willing to dump them for next to nothing.

http://philadelphia.craigsl...g/car/366052888.html

[This message has been edited by Klayfish (edited 07-03-2007).]

topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2007 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
Air cleaner assembly available, andhow much shipped to 29420?
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:

Air cleaner assembly available, andhow much shipped to 29420?

25 sound ok ?

klayfish- yeah i have a email into the guy . dont need any more but i can make a few bucks on them so i may be intrested. since i just sold my 88 t-top i have a bit of room . just need to finish parting the 87 and sell or part my 85gt t-top

[This message has been edited by wiccantoy (edited 07-04-2007).]

crt454

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Direct Link to This Post
I'm looking for a driver side gray floor mat in decent shape. Looks like you have at least a floor mat in one of the pictures. Let me know. Also, do you accept paypal?
topcat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 04:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wiccantoy:

25 sound ok ?

klayfish- yeah i have a email into the guy . dont need any more but i can make a few bucks on them so i may be intrested. since i just sold my 88 t-top i have a bit of room . just need to finish parting the 87 and sell or part my 85gt t-top

pm sent
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crt454:

I'm looking for a driver side gray floor mat in decent shape. Looks like you have at least a floor mat in one of the pictures. Let me know. Also, do you accept paypal?

make an offer i know i have atleast one it would need to be cleaned . and yes i have paypal

wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

wiccantoy

3372 posts
Member since Mar 2002
ok i looked at the fenders closer and there are more broken mounting points than i thought there were . so i wouldnt really believe anyone could use them . i am looking at 2 more fiero's at the moment one is a gt and one is a 84 . all depends on how much stuff i get rid of with the 2 im parting now. if they have too much work to fix ill be parting them also
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

wiccantoy

3372 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by Mike Murphy:

Do you have the grille supports?

rear grill supports are gone . i must have given them away when i sold the gt clip. its a shame more people arent closer. i give more parts away than you would believe. its just different when i have to pull the parts and ship them

civicduty13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for civicduty13Click Here to visit civicduty13's HomePageSend a Private Message to civicduty13Direct Link to This Post
im in need of a passenger side coolant pipe that runs from the front to the back of the car. It has to have the nipple on it toward the rear of the pipe to connect the heater hose to. LMK shipped to 57106. I need it soon.
Riceburner98

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Direct Link to This Post
I don't personally need anything at the moment, but I do know people here and there have wanted the engraved intake plenum... May be worth saving. Probably a pain to ship though.
PFF
System Bot
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Riceburner98:

I don't personally need anything at the moment, but I do know people here and there have wanted the engraved intake plenum... May be worth saving. Probably a pain to ship though.

truthfully im not a gready person . i have one to offer and at the moment since i dont need it , it is pending sale. there are a ton of items ive sold for WAY less than they were worth. just want to help someone else and maybe make a buck or 2 on the part
Riceburner98

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Direct Link to This Post
I get it... I can't even seem to give away 2 parts cars here... Hopefully 1 will be taken, I hate to send anything to the crusher but don't have the space.
frankt2012

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frankt2012Send a Private Message to frankt2012Direct Link to This Post
PM Sent.
RCR

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
Hey Wiccantoy...
I'm looking for a section of coolant tube, maybe 4 - 4.5 ft long (with a 90* bend and additional 6" on one end would even be better).
Do you have something and how much to send to 48083 (business)?

Bob
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2007 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

Hey Wiccantoy...
I'm looking for a section of coolant tube, maybe 4 - 4.5 ft long (with a 90* bend and additional 6" on one end would even be better).
Do you have something and how much to send to 48083 (business)?

Bob

are you speaking about a section of coolant tube that is in the exact shape you need? or just pick a section? if you can take a pic of one and show me where you would want it cut
civicduty13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for civicduty13Click Here to visit civicduty13's HomePageSend a Private Message to civicduty13Direct Link to This Post

im in need of a passenger side coolant pipe that runs from the front to the back of the car. It has to have the nipple on it toward the rear of the pipe to connect the heater hose to. LMK shipped to 57106. I need it soon.
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
will check for you civic
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
I need to make a run from the passenger side to the driver's side like this:

It doesn't have to be exact...Just so I can make the connections.

thanx...

Bob
crt454

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Direct Link to This Post
How about $10 + shipping on the driver side floor mat to 59701. Let me know. I will send paypal to you if you give me the address.
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

I need to make a run from the passenger side to the driver's side like this:

It doesn't have to be exact...Just so I can make the connections.

thanx...

Bob

looks alot smaller than the coolant tubes under the fiero

Originally posted by crt454:

How about $10 + shipping on the driver side floor mat to 59701. Let me know. I will send paypal to you if you give me the address.

thats fine as long as you can wait till monday for it to ship.....
paypal is f8i6egrto@yahoo.com
PFF
System Bot
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
Do you have an engine wiring harness?
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
b

Originally posted by Xanth:

Do you have an engine wiring harness?

i do but not out . and it would take me a little bit to get one out
Xanth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
How much would you want for it and the trouble? If you're willing to pull it that is.
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
dont know 45 shipped?
Xanth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
That sounds good to me, I'm in no hurry so whenever its convenient for you.

------------------
www.FieroDomain.com
Over 120 Fiero Links, Articles, Images, Diagnostics

"If any car is both the parade and the rain, it is the Fiero"

RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post

looks alot smaller than the coolant tubes under the fiero

That's why I only need a piece

Bob
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
How are the front inner fenders on your car? I need the inner fenderwells for a gt both sides. If yours are good how much and how far are you from Westminster Maryland? Maybe we could meet let me know.
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

How are the front inner fenders on your car? I need the inner fenderwells for a gt both sides. If yours are good how much and how far are you from Westminster Maryland? Maybe we could meet let me know.

i would assume 3-4 hrs. but i dont really have the time to travel all that way to deliver a set of fender wells and i think shipping would be costly
wiccantoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

wiccantoy

3372 posts
Member since Mar 2002

That's why I only need a piece

Bob

ok here is a better option . go to fierostore.com view there 85-87 coolant tubes and pick me out a section you would like. if you could photo shop a pic with lines that would be even better. wouldnt want to send a wrong piece

[This message has been edited by wiccantoy (edited 07-05-2007).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock