Started on: 06-04-2007 10:03 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: Reality on 07-15-2007 12:39 AM
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2007 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
88 notchback w/fastback taillights. 4 to 6 conversion. 2.8 punched to be a 3.2 with stroker crank added.

This project was started by my son, ( "Reality"~PFF name), but doesn't look like it will ever be completed by him.

Some of you may remember the thread where he showed pics of the progress on the taillight mod, which came out pretty nice, but like the rest of it, is not completely "finished". That part of the car probably needs the least work of all that remains to be done.

If you do a search, I think the thread title was "So Reality, where's your car?" or something real similar to that.

The engine is as stated a 3.2 that's been completely redone.
Aftermarket cam with roller rockers, stroker crank, $1,000 in machine work, all new gaskets & seals. Rodneys metal vacumn lines, etc.. Engine has never been started since installed in the car.

Car is fitted with a 5spd getrag.

Has trans am vents molded into front fenders and open IMSA quarters for the rear.

Interior is pretty non-existant at present. He says he has everything for it, but it's in boxes.

He also told me he would let everything Fiero related he has for the car, go with it.

Over $5,000 invested. Sell for $1,500 you come pick it up.

It's pretty much in shambles at the moment, as he hasn't touched it in about 2 years, so expect the worst.

Good thing is, there is nothing keeping it from being a very nice finished project but time and effort, both of which he has been in short supply of since getting married, buying a house, two more cars, a truck, a motorcycle, etc., etc., etc.

For more info or pics you can contact him at wilson5710@suddenlink.net or call him at 740-706-0990.

Thanks for looking, this will make somebody a good deal. Oh, he also has the stuff needed for the Vette brake upgrade, just not on the car.

HAGO!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2007 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
if only my family car didnt take a crap on me this week (subaru headgasket job is VERY expensive)

hope the sale goes well, and hope your wife is doing better sage.

matthew
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2007 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Matt.

Tony just wants to sell this car, he just isn't going to find time to do it justice, so it'll have to go to somebody who will...........or sit and rot, which would be a shame. If I had the time, I'd finish it myself.

Thanks for the well wishes for my wife. Things could be allot better, but they could also be allot worse, so we take what comes and make the best of it.

HAGO!
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-032045.html Here's the link.

And PM sent -Jason

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 06-05-2007).]

exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

That is too funny !

i was just thinking about this project the other day, wondering what happened to it.

Sage I had no idea reality was your son !
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2007 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Jason: pm answered.

exoticse: Yep, remember I told you I had a son named Tony? Well................in "Reality"......................he is.

HAGO!
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2007 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
Sage, I got it, thanks! Just let him know for me. -Jason
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2007 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
"Play it again Sam.............from the top, in case somebody missed sumpthin."

Jason: Forwarded your pm to him.

------------------
HAGO!

Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2007 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
Thanks Sage,
I'm trying to work on getting some cash together to buy the whole thing... I'll just have to make room by getting rid of something else .-Jason

Do you think I could get some more pics, of the condition it's n now, rust etc, you know.
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2007 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
...if only I was closer...

...anyways, here is a bump
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2007 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
SOLD!!
.(to me!!)
PFF
System Bot
Reality

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2007 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RealityClick Here to visit Reality's HomePageSend a Private Message to RealityDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

SOLD!!
.(to me!!)

Like he said

Thanks to all for showing interest I really appriciate everyone's kind words and compliments. I think the car is going to a good home that will do her justice and maybe sometime in the near future someone will be giving out ever nicer comments and compliments.
Take care,
Anthony

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock