Started on: 08-14-2012 05:05 PM
Replies: 93
Last post by: Toddster on 10-28-2012 10:51 AM
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Just when you think Obama might just be able to sell his snake oil to America for a second time, along comes good ole Joe with the perennial foot in his mouth.

http://politics.blogs.foxne...ut-y-all-back-chains
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
That's... Ironic.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

That's... Ironic.

Yep, I can't wait for him to break out the "beating a dead horse" platitude at a speech to equestrians.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
When was I in chains? Even the Obama plantation doesn't use those.
dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post
Just to put it into perspective, it was Boehner and Ryan who first used the term "unshackled". Biden just ran with that unfortunate phrase. I agree that it was stupid.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Just to put it into perspective, it was Boehner and Ryan who first used the term "unshackled". Biden just ran with that unfortunate phrase. I agree that it was stupid.

So your defense of Uncle Joe is "they did it first!" Not only that, you're suggesting Joe Biden got his talking points from the GOP? Um, okay.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

So your defense of Uncle Joe is "they did it first!" Not only that, you're suggesting Joe Biden got his talking points from the GOP? Um, okay.

Did you miss the "stupid" part? And yes that's where he got it from.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Did you miss the "stupid" part? And yes that's where he got it from.

Nope, I sure didn't. Just trying to keep the "perspective" in perspective. Stupid is as Joe does.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Biden is perfect with Obama. Two matching idiots.

*** and to the Obama administration supporters................I thought I TOLD you to keep your buffoons out of my state.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 08-15-2012).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Joe's greatest hits. Kinda reminds me of Barney Rubble, sweet as he can be but dumb as a rock.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 08-15-2012).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001
The collosal bafoon DID IT AGAIN TODAY! He called Ryan "Governor Ryan" and Talked about "future 20th century" manufacturing.

Would someone please gag this guy for his own sake. It is really a bit like watching the crazy cat lady.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 08-15-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post
He needs to start using my response. When I screw up, and I do fairly often my reply is "I know what I meant!". Don't forget Romney introducing Ryan as "Next president".

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 08-15-2012).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post
That video did nothing but attack the left. Not one word of criticism of the right. I know that the left has room for criticism, but my god! You can't just listen to the right or to the left to the exclusion of all else and think that you are an informed person. Try to keep a little balance. There are good and bad things about both parties.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

That video did nothing but attack the left. Not one word of criticism of the right. I know that the left has room for criticism, but my god! You can't just listen to the right or to the left to the exclusion of all else and think that you are an informed person. Try to keep a little balance. There are good and bad things about both parties.

Should I post a Jon Stewart clip in the interest of Fairness™?

We already had the "Romney killed my wife" video posted, to which you pretty much said "get used to it."

Since your blood pressure is already up...

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 08-15-2012).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure that I didn't defend the Romney killed my wife video. We're going to get hit with all kinds of crap from the super pacs. I don't like it, but we are going to have to get used to it. That's not condoning it. Thanks for the warning. I passed on watching the new video. I do like John Stewart. He nailed it. As he showed, the democrats aren't any better than the republicans. Besides the fast and furious, I condem Holders refusal to prosecute the case of voter intimidation by armed black panthers. Holder is not my favorite person so you can pile on him all you want and it's ok with me.

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 08-15-2012).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

I'm sure that I didn't defend the Romney killed my wife video. We're going to get hit with all kinds of crap from the super pacs. I don't like it, but we are going to have to get used to it. That's not condoning it. Thanks for the warning. I passed on watching the new video.

In your defense you did condemn it as strongly as CAIR condemned the Ground Zero Mosque.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

In your defense you did condemn it as strongly as CAIR condemned the Ground Zero Mosque.

That one went right over my head. Maybe Toddster is right. Maybe I AM ignorant. I'm ignorant of who CAIR is anyway.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I dnt like to use this language but joe biden is a f****in retard.. The only reason in my mind Obama picked him as a running mate is as an insurance policy... This is what you get if i go.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2012 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Biden was "sent home" to Delaware to get an early start on his weekend.

Hillarious.

Does he have to get his own switch too?

LMAO!!!

http://www.examiner.com/art...-from-campaign-trail
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2012 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

Don't forget Romney introducing Ryan as "Next president".

As did Obama when he introduced Biden in 2008

PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2012 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

You just gotta feel sorry for old joe

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2012 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post
Oh man! I just saw it. I laughed my a** off. Thank you Toddster!
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2012 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Run, Joe. Run.

[This message has been edited by phonedawgz (edited 08-17-2012).]

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2012 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Biden Gets Slammed By Jesse Jackson’s Daughter Over “Chains” Comments
Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2...ckson/#ixzz23qkw7FBk

Now you know he is in trouble over his comments.
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2012 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Biden Staff Caught Editing Press Pool Reports
http://patriotupdate.com/28...g-press-pool-reports

His staff’s response is effectively to try to save Biden from himself. During the Virginia trip reporters were hustled out of retail campaign stops in diners and other intimate settings, aides tried to edit media pool reports for any potential landmines that could be seized on by Republicans and even hovered at close range to eavesdrop on journalists’ conversations with attendees at Biden rallies.

What’s perhaps most striking about the Biden staff’s attempts at press management is its effort to influence what goes in the pool reports from his off-schedule stops. Because the entire press corps cannot easily jam in, say, a diner or private home, it is standard practice to have a single designated reporter take notes and share the material with colleagues from other news organizations. These reports are designed entirely for the media, but are distributed by White House staffers. In the case of Obama, as with his predecessors, the reports are simply forwarded without comment by email to a news media distribution list.

But on two occasions during Biden’s Virginia trip, his staff sought to have certain elements in the reports highlighted while reporters drafted them and discussed the contents with the reporters after the summaries had been sent but before they had before sent to the broader media.

Staffers spinning reporters to frame events the best they can is, of course, commonplace in politics. But attempting to intervene in the drafting of accounts that reporters share with one another is all but unheard of and reflects the deep concern Biden’s team has about offering any fodder to the opposition.

On “Daily Rundown” Chuck Todd, Chris Cillizza, and Jonathan Martin discuss how VP Biden’s staff are working hard to keep Biden from hurting himself on the campaign trail.

I wish them good luck trying to do that, their work is certainly cut out for them when it comes to Biden.

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2012 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
And people were seriously expressing fear about Sarah Palin being a heart beat away from the Presidency.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2012 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post
I get a kick out of Joe, but I wouldn't be comfortable with either one of them ascending to the presidency.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2012 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

I'm quite sure his comments had a racial connotation and not just an uncomitted phrase. He was talking to a large group of overwhelmingly predominantly black people... on top of which he was even talking "ghetto" and "street" as if to "get to their level." That's one thing that infuriates me, is when people assume that because they're talking to a black person in an informal setting, that they feel the need to speak broken English to them... that to me is unbelievably racist.

Anyway, I don't think Biden is racist by any means, I just think he's so out-of-touch with social norms that I guess he felt a comment like that would be acceptable.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2012 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Joe was spotted today in an interview

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2012 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
It GETS BETTER!!! Joe is apparently scheduled to visit Tamp Bay Florida the same days as the GOP Convention there. I can't think of a better or more stark contrast for America!

BRING IT ON!

PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
And his boss aint that much brighter apparently

O-I-HO....O-I-HO

------------------

Drive Smartly

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 08-22-2012).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
"Hey baby, want some government supplied birth control?"

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Those two biker guys don't look too happy.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

They're thinking, I can't wait til this asshat is fired and has no Secret Service hanging around any longer.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Wow, looks like Obama is channeling Biden

Wolfhound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Bull, These Bikers are from "The Shadowmen" A biker charity organzation. Both are voting for Obama.
You republicans are the product of hundreds of millions of years of evolution.
Act Like It !

http://www.facebook.com/sha...lsboro/photos_stream
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wolfhound:

Bull, These Bikers are from "The Shadowmen" A biker charity organzation. Both are voting for Obama.
You republicans are the product of hundreds of millions of years of evolution.
Act Like It !

http://www.facebook.com/sha...lsboro/photos_stream

You mean the hundreds of millions of years of evolution that makes me want to kick the ass of someone making a move on my woman?

THAT hundreds of millions of years of evolution?

THINK like it!

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
I almost hope we reelect Obama so we can have four more years of entertaining gaffes from crazy Joe.

I said almost.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
Eh.... so it was a mix-up caught on camera. Let's put your life behind the lens 24/7 and see how perfect you are. This is exactly why we don't get qualified people to run for president. They don't want to be scrutinized every second of the day.

Originally posted by Toddster:

And his boss aint that much brighter apparently

O-I-HO....O-I-HO

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay