Started on: 06-10-2011 07:23 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: maryjane on 06-11-2011 11:36 PM
WhiteDevil88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2011 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
Have you ever had chronic diarrhea for a year, and then after you produce a steaming bran muffin, a black string of mucous hung from your anus like a greasy black basketball shoelace? And then before you can wipe the clinging sinewy of colorectal detritus from your browneye, you hear women's heels click across the floor outside. The footsteps stop outside the door, and as the doorknob is molested, a husky voice speaks through the doorframe,

"Do you need any help?"
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
That actually explains a LOT...
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Have you ever had chronic diarrhea for a year, and then after you produce a steaming bran muffin, a black string of mucous hung from your anus like a greasy black basketball shoelace? And then before you can wipe the clinging sinewy of colorectal detritus from your browneye, you hear women's heels click across the floor outside. The footsteps stop outside the door, and as the doorknob is molested, a husky voice speaks through the doorframe,

"Do you need any help?"

I would sh!t!!!

... AGAIN!!!
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2011 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
Nothing left in the bank. I was cleaner then a whistle.
NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post
So you have been full of **** all this time. Guess you will start making more sense now

[This message has been edited by NickD3.4 (edited 06-11-2011).]

Xyster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XysterSend a Private Message to XysterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

...a black string of mucous hung from your anus like a greasy black basketball shoelace? "Do you need any help?"

Its just your evil. Don't worry, your body will make more. I was afraid my evil was lost for good when it happened to me, but I made more.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2011 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by NickD3.4:

So you have been full of **** all this time. Guess you will start making more sense now

That is fine. I take a lot of **** from the assholes around here, so there is a never ending supply from others.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
ROTFLMAO!

Love your detailed description. Made me tear up in laughter.

skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2011 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
what a crappy thread.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

what a crappy thread.

So was this one:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...020319-6-003876.html

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave