Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Anthony Weiner , (D) Congressman, accused of sending a picture of his ... (LOL) (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
Anthony Weiner , (D) Congressman, accused of sending a picture of his ... (LOL) by htexans1
Started on: 05-31-2011 08:51 PM
Replies: 266
Last post by: htexans1 on 09-15-2011 04:48 PM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2011 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
Pi lo shiet will go for censure,but this guy is not as bad as president Clinton,who was a Rapist A pig slut after my own heart
Its looking like this democrat is such a perverted SOS they may have to dump him.
Mayor of New York city was his next stop,,my morales are to low to be in Poli ticks,,but this is just another in a looooonnngg line of Democrat criminals.
whiney weiner & compatriots were busy at the delete button & shredder for many hours
If a sicko Queer like Barney Frank can still serve & various hi profile democrats can rob the treasury & still serve ,,where is the limit for criminal enterprise. remember he kept tje $90,000 in the freezer,only public pressure got him into the judicialsystem

..A rep shows his chest in a photo & he is out,Our lawmakers should be held to a higher standard.
Murderer sen.Ted Kennedy & Rapist Pres Bill Clinton are the Democratic Standard bearers & as long as the media belong to the democrats we will get Liar hate america NAZI Obama & other filth,,a lot of filth close to the Clinton team.
Only the blind & incredibly stupid have trouble finding democrat perverts starting with the president of the USA Bill Clinton,who easily out perverted slut JFK & my fave sicko President Lyndon Johnson,I actually like Lyndon
NEVER FORGET RAPE & MURDER ARE ALLOWED IN DEMOCRAT CONGRESSMEN,who cares about a few weiner shots to teenage girls

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 06-06-2011).]

IP: Logged
partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2011 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

K
That is the difference between taking pictures of your face vs your junk. I can understand why he doesn't deny that it is him. Then the next thing the critics will want to have him pull it out for the six o clock news. And since the pic at question is half chubby, they will want him to work it a little. Better to let there be a bit of mystery about it.

Think you were on to something, the press may soon have a pic little chubby exposed, worked up and spit shined!
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Our resident Dems are sure quiet.
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

CRICKETS IS LOUD!
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockDirect Link to This Post

LOL.

Check it:

Mark Foley
U.S. Representative
(September 28, 2006)

Ted Haggard
Leader of the National Association of Evangelicals
(November 2006)

Larry Craig
U.S. Senator
Senate Liason for Mitt Romney’s Presidential Campaign
(June 11, 2007)

Bob Allen
Member of the Florida House of Representatives
Florida Chairman of John McCain’s Presidential Campaign
(July 11, 2007)

Glenn Murphy Jr.
National Chairman of the Young Republicans
Chairman of the Clark County Republican Party
(July 28, 2007)

All politicians are lying sleazes. These guys apparently are gay.

http://www.badmouth.net/top...an-gay-sex-scandals/

Oh, and about 50 more. Once again, I can't speak for accuracy.

http://www.democraticunderg..._oet&address=358x814

I did no research.

Weiners a turd. These weiners like turd.

Point?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gridlock:
Point?

Read what I wrote again. A clue has been added:

"Our resident Dems are sure quiet."

So, what does what you posted have to do with what I said?

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 06-07-2011).]

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
Just another dem caught lying and of course he won't step down. Typical, but acceptable to many.... sigh....
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Now, after the 12th hour, the Dem leadership is calling for the head of The Weiner. Pelosi wants ethics investigations begun immediately. Would have carried a lot more weight had she done so when this 1st surfaced.

Same O same O, . She only did it cause she had to, just like Weiner admitted it because he had to.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

lol - 4 pages of quite, eh?

or, do you need more undie pics?

but, fear not - back on the 1st page there is someone who has a nice beefcake collection for ya - may want to hook up & you guys can share your boy-toy pics

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

lol - 4 pages of quite, eh?

Since he ADMITTED IT yesterday.

Geez, this isn't rocket science.

htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

or, do you need more undie pics?

Breitbart claims to have much more then simple "undie" pics of wiener. (CNN)

THe snowball is rolling, maybe he should just drop out now while he is still ahead.
PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Since he ADMITTED IT yesterday.

Geez, this isn't rocket science.

What is the point? I think you should have your little moment. I'm sure that it will cure cancer, feed the hungry, and house the homeless. It will certainly balance the budget, eliminate the deficit, and revitalize the economy. Why would anyone want to interfere with that? This is serious business, and I think it is important to America, nay, the Human Race, that you have your time to gloat. Mazel Tov!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

What is the point?

It has already been made in this thread, and proven by their inaction.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

It has already been made in this thread, and proven by their inaction.

And you are far too busy to indulge me by telling what is the point of voicing support for or defense of someone who has admitted their failure? What kind of "action" are you requiring? Perhaps they are out marching in the streets for the head of Anthony Weiner on a stick, or working on their Fieros, or spending time with their domestic partners. But typing some BS on a forum that a few people will read is "activity"? How about that, I thought I was a lazy cripple. But I am a "man of action", because I can bullshit all day on the internet.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

What is the point? I think you should have your little moment. I'm sure that it will cure cancer, feed the hungry, and house the homeless. It will certainly balance the budget, eliminate the deficit, and revitalize the economy. Why would anyone want to interfere with that? This is serious business, and I think it is important to America, nay, the Human Race, that you have your time to gloat. Mazel Tov!

Any dude that's willing to cheat on his own wife, would never think twice about doing something dishonest to his constituents... and that's the big issue here. This goes for EVERY congressman, or politician in general... it really is a big deal. If you let this guy slide... then it starts to be a little bit more acceptable each time. If you continue to make an example out of every one of them, then congressmen will think twice about doing it.

It's not like Republicans will be gaining anything by this. The district that Weiner is from will just elect another Democrat, or worse... I think NY has a law that says the governor can appoint whoever he wants in the interim until either a special election is held, or the next round of elections comes up. So honestly... this doesn't help Republicans at all. This is about ensuring that our congressmen and women are trustworthy. The risk of blackmail is a whole other seperate argument... but if you can't even trust the guy to be honest to his wife... what do you think he'll do to the individual voter?
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Any dude that's willing to cheat on his own wife, would never think twice about doing something dishonest to his constituents... and that's the big issue here. This goes for EVERY congressman, or politician in general... it really is a big deal. If you let this guy slide... then it starts to be a little bit more acceptable each time. If you continue to make an example out of every one of them, then congressmen will think twice about doing it.

It's not like Republicans will be gaining anything by this. The district that Weiner is from will just elect another Democrat, or worse... I think NY has a law that says the governor can appoint whoever he wants in the interim until either a special election is held, or the next round of elections comes up. So honestly... this doesn't help Republicans at all. This is about ensuring that our congressmen and women are trustworthy. The risk of blackmail is a whole other seperate argument... but if you can't even trust the guy to be honest to his wife... what do you think he'll do to the individual voter?

yup.
BUT - there is no actual cheating here, is there?
I agree there is something here - but "cheating" is not it.
I DO think there may be some fire behind this little cloud of smoke - but - we aint there yet.
yes, some of the "dirty texts" are a X rated read - but - again - that is it - a read.

but - the true test: how would YOUR wife react?
I know mine would have things to say. And, being it is quite clear there is no actual physical contact - this is about as damning as watching **** . Thats about it. Going to a strip club is more damning. maybe...because there is one aspect of "cheating" here: this can be seen as a personal relationship. or - just someones favorite 1-900 line.

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
Man, not to step on the toes of my more conservative brothers, but really, who cares? Yeah, the guy took pics of his junk and sent it to some OK looking 20-something sweet-tart. Really, you guys are all worked up over that? Yeah, I know, I get it, higher expectations and all that. My motto: no expectations, no disappointments.
Frankly, if I had his equipment I wouldn't be in politics, I'd be in pron.

I really think we need to stop being so easily diverted from the REAL issues. I can't help but wonder how many bills were slipped through while everyone was looking the other way obsessing over Weiner's wiener.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

yup.
I DO think there may be some fire behind this little cloud of smoke - but - we aint there yet.
yes, some of the "dirty texts" are a X rated read - but - again - that is it - a read.

but - the true test: how would YOUR wife react?
I know mine would have things to say. And, being it is quite clear there is no actual physical contact - this is about as damning as watching **** . Thats about it. Going to a strip club is more damning. maybe...because there is one aspect of "cheating" here: this can be seen as a personal relationship. or - just someones favorite 1-900 line.

Pyrth, I don't claim to be an angel... and I would never preach that I am as such. I really hope that whatever it was that caused Weiner to fail in his commitment to his wife, is something that never befalls me (is that a word?).

In any event, I am a strong believer that when you take an oath of office, you immediately open yourself up to scruitiny. I am unbelievably proud of my country, and I owe everything I have achieved, and have, to my country. When you enter into public office... I truly believe that you are giving yourself to the country in much the same way that a monk or priest gives himself to God. Anything that betrays that trust to your country is no different than a priest betraying his religion. I TRULY believe this. We are all human, and I understand that sometimes many of us fall to temptation, but I want to believe that if put into situations like these congressmen do, that I would be able to succeed and not fall to temptation.

Maybe one day I will get the chance to prove this to my country... I don't know... but either way, something like this cannot be let go. I might honestly have been OK with it had he come out immediately and answered to it from the very beginning... I really can't say? But I know this much, he lied to the public for over a week, and the only reason why he came out about it was because the right-wing and tabloid media wouldn't let up.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Pyrth, I don't claim to be an angel... and I would never preach that I am as such. I really hope that whatever it was that caused Weiner to fail in his commitment to his wife, is something that never befalls me (is that a word?).

In any event, I am a strong believer that when you take an oath of office, you immediately open yourself up to scruitiny. I am unbelievably proud of my country, and I owe everything I have achieved, and have, to my country. When you enter into public office... I truly believe that you are giving yourself to the country in much the same way that a monk or priest gives himself to God. Anything that betrays that trust to your country is no different than a priest betraying his religion. I TRULY believe this. We are all human, and I understand that sometimes many of us fall to temptation, but I want to believe that if put into situations like these congressmen do, that I would be able to succeed and not fall to temptation.

Maybe one day I will get the chance to prove this to my country... I don't know... but either way, something like this cannot be let go. I might honestly have been OK with it had he come out immediately and answered to it from the very beginning... I really can't say? But I know this much, he lied to the public for over a week, and the only reason why he came out about it was because the right-wing and tabloid media wouldn't let up.

maybe I am missing something?
was he having sex with this girl? I can see the issue with that. I was understanding NO.
I think of this more as just under dialing 1-900 numbers in terms of "how bad". (1-900-USA-Duck YAY)
both of which are upsetting to the wifey - yes
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

Read what I wrote again. A clue has been added:

"Our resident Dems are sure quiet."

So, what does what you posted have to do with what I said?

Figured you all have about got it covered. Were you expecting us to defend him?

BTW, it looks like he broke no laws or rules, FWIW.

Funny how loud you are here, and how silent you were on Plamegate...

But, I guess sex-related misbehavior is far more horrible to you than treason, eh?

God, it's a wonder you guys even reproduce...

[This message has been edited by JazzMan (edited 06-07-2011).]

texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

Man, not to step on the toes of my more conservative brothers, but really, who cares? Yeah, the guy took pics of his junk and sent it to some OK looking 20-something sweet-tart. Really, you guys are all worked up over that? Yeah, I know, I get it, higher expectations and all that. My motto: no expectations, no disappointments.
Frankly, if I had his equipment I wouldn't be in politics, I'd be in pron.

I really think we need to stop being so easily diverted from the REAL issues. I can't help but wonder how many bills were slipped through while everyone was looking the other way obsessing over Weiner's wiener.

Only SOME of us are being diverted from the REAL issues. The man has the power to legislate the lives of his constituency, and yet he is a liar, and a womanizer. He has no respect for his wife or the other family members. He has no respect for his office. He has no love for his country other than the power of office or he would not allow himself to be caught in a compromising position. What power could be held over him with the knowledge of his character?

His actions were a deliberate attempt to cover his mistake, then to blame a private citizen for his action. Is that NOT a REAL issue?

He lied to his family, his constituency, and his co-workers. How do you trust a co-worker who will look you in the eye and lie to you? He has a security clearance and yet he left himself open to blackmail. How can he run for election and be trusted? What does it say about the integrity of those in Congress who knew of his antics and said nothing? How many of them are just as untrustworthy as him?

When we forget to consider the moral character of an elected official, we are in danger of being governed by those who are unworthy.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
Seriously, the Watergate hotel should trademark the "gate"... they could be making some serious money off all these misconducts...
partfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

yup.

Think if you said that in front of his wife, you would be wearing a frying pan for a tie.
Cheating or being untrue has little to do with the actual sex act.
If you need an explanation, ask a wife.
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by partfiero:

Think if you said that in front of his wife, you would be wearing a frying pan for a tie.
Cheating or being untrue has little to do with the actual sex act.
If you need an explanation, ask a wife.

She is Muslim. That means she is subservient to her man. Muslim women rarely if ever rise against their men.
partfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:

But, I guess sex-related misbehavior is far more horrible to you than treason, eh?

Do ethics violations way in this case, hell yes, read them.
Whether you expect your elected official to have ethics, that may be another point.
I used to think you were a smart guy until you laid the last line in your post.
You are cockier than the Weiner himself.
I will quit here as according to you my limited vocabulary limits my free speech.
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2011 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partfiero:

Do ethics violations way in this case, hell yes, read them.
Whether you expect your elected official to have ethics, that may be another point.
I used to think you were a smart guy until you laid the last line in your post.
You are cockier than the Weiner himself.
I will quit here as according to you my limited vocabulary limits my free speech.

You've never had anything but contempt for me and anyone, everyone, else you perceive as not being like you. Your behavior only proves it. In your five sentences, four were insults and nothing more. That's typical for you, representative of your needle-narrow personal ideology and internal narrative, which can easily be summed up as, "You're with us, or against us, and if you're against us, you're an enemy that must be destroyed."

Still, my comment stands, in that someone sending a picture of their boxer shorts shouldn't be more important than an act of treason by a high-level member of the executive branch. If it had been a Democrat who blew a CIA operative's cover for political purposes (or any purposes, for that matter) you'd be calling for the death penalty. Since it was a Republican, you're strangely silent, just looking the other way and whistling while clapping your hands to your ears.
partfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

You've never had anything but contempt for me and anyone, everyone, else you perceive as not being like you. Your behavior only proves it. In your five sentences, four were insults and nothing more. That's typical for you, representative of your needle-narrow personal ideology and internal narrative, which can easily be summed up as, "You're with us, or against us, and if you're against us, you're an enemy that must be destroyed."

Before this I have never commented on any of your posts, your memory in faulty as far as never having anything but contempt for you.
And as far as your assessment on me, you are one sick puppy.
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by texasfiero:

Only SOME of us are being diverted from the REAL issues. The man has the power to legislate the lives of his constituency, and yet he is a liar, and a womanizer. He has no respect for his wife or the other family members. He has no respect for his office. He has no love for his country other than the power of office or he would not allow himself to be caught in a compromising position. What power could be held over him with the knowledge of his character?

His actions were a deliberate attempt to cover his mistake, then to blame a private citizen for his action. Is that NOT a REAL issue?

He lied to his family, his constituency, and his co-workers. How do you trust a co-worker who will look you in the eye and lie to you? He has a security clearance and yet he left himself open to blackmail. How can he run for election and be trusted? What does it say about the integrity of those in Congress who knew of his antics and said nothing? How many of them are just as untrustworthy as him?

When we forget to consider the moral character of an elected official, we are in danger of being governed by those who are unworthy.

That's a swell narrative, but congratulations, all you did was describe just about every idiot in Washington, including our President. Only the details vary. Kennedy's death didn't suddenly turn Washington into a generally honest place. Frankly, as far as I'm concerned, what Weiner did was relatively minor comparatively. I'd prefer to keep my eyes on the other knuckleheads who are passing bills and laws that directly affect me, not worrying about how photogenic his junk is.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

You apparently haven't been around when a Republican is allegedly caught in a sex scandal. It's like chumming the waters.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

You apparently haven't been around when a Republican is allegedly caught in a sex scandal. It's like chumming the waters.

I know... it's not like this stuff is so few and far between... at least one guy gets busted every 4-6 months. I don't know why the computer quarterbacks act like this is the first time anything like this has ever happened. I agree that they should resign every single time. We jsut went through this with Mark Sanford... what... like a year ago?
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Why not compare this thread to the interest garnered in a very similar thread about a closely related scandal?

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/082558.html

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 06-07-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Why not compare this thread to the interest garnered in a very similar thread about a closely related scandal?

Uh, yeah, newf, sure...let's compare a guy who sent a picture of himself without a shirt on to a guy who sent one picture of himself in his underwear and at least one picture of his bare junk to women who weren't his wife. Yeah, gee, those two things are EXACTLY the same, right?

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Uh, yeah, newf, sure...let's compare a guy who sent a picture of himself without a shirt on to a guy who sent one picture of himself in his underwear and at least one picture of his bare junk to women who weren't his wife. Yeah, gee, those two things are EXACTLY the same, right?

Actually I found the two stories very similar.

"In February of 2011 Representative Chris Lee was found to have been posting personal ads on Craigslist looking for women and lying about his age and marriage after e-mails and risque photos he sent to a woman were uncovered."

Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post
Ok, let's settle this now.

A. Sure it's private.. he want's to f around.. sure his problem..
B. He can never serve on any Congressional Committee again.. EVER

You want to wave your junk, dip on staffers, etc.. whatever.. have fun.

If information about said "dipping" around could ever be used against you politically, nationally, personally etc.. you lose all security and committee rights.

Seems fair enough.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

I was curious if Neptune (and other resident Dems) would be as quick to create a thread about Wiener as he does any and every Republican who gets in trouble, and go on about it. Of course, none did. Evidently, it isn't the behavior they object to, only the political party. If it's a Democrat, I guess it doesn't bother them.

As long as the women he sent pictures of his equipment to were not under age, I'd agree.

Silent? Are you kidding? I was an active participant in those discussions. Seems your memory is either faulty, or selective.

BTW, did anyone go to jail over Plamegate?

No, which is why I haven't called for anyone's "head to be carried around on a pike" or whatever you said.

With your lack of social skills, my money says your chances are slim. But do you *really* want to go there, or would you rather keep the discussion on politics and not personality?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Actually I found the two stories very similar.

"In February of 2011 Representative Chris Lee was found to have been posting personal ads on Craigslist looking for women and lying about his age and marriage after e-mails and risque photos he sent to a woman were uncovered."

Infidelity is indeed a bad thing. But no, it is NOT the same as sending x-rated pictures of yourself to women on Facebook (or whatever). If you think so, oh well, I guess things in Canada are more different than I thought.
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

That's a swell narrative, but congratulations, all you did was describe just about every idiot in Washington, including our President. Only the details vary. Kennedy's death didn't suddenly turn Washington into a generally honest place. Frankly, as far as I'm concerned, what Weiner did was relatively minor comparatively. I'd prefer to keep my eyes on the other knuckleheads who are passing bills and laws that directly affect me, not worrying about how photogenic his junk is.

and that is a foolish stand to take. His, or ANY similar act by another, is a window to the soul. His lack of respect for his family, his office, his country, is enough to disqualify him. He is clearly a self-centered narcissist. How can he serve with integrity?

Until we begin judging our elected officials by the lives they live we will never have good government. The problem is, so many of us live the same kind of lives, by the same low moral standard, that we keep electing the likes of Weiner.

I'm not concerned with the photogenic aspects of his junk either, but I don't want ANY ONE of such low character have rule over me. While he is outside my voting region, he still has sway over the laws I must live under. He is a strong supporter of ObamaCare. He is one of the liberal voices who have brought us into the malaise we now suffer.

He needs to go. Unfortunately, the people of his district will likely re-elect him because they are not looking at the "REAL issues".
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroDirect Link to This Post

texasfiero

4674 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Lets DO compare them. Lee resigned when discovered. And Weiner................?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Forget about the picture. What about the bald face lying ?
He should resign and never serve again.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by texasfiero:

Lets DO compare them. Lee resigned when discovered. And Weiner................?

I'm not arguing anything about what he did or didn't do. The point was Bear was attempting to point out how the "dems" on here haven't been commenting on this story when a simple search shows he is accusing others of being exactly the word he loves to throw out lately.

And as I said these stories IMO are very similar but maybe the lee one was missed by some.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock