Started on: 05-26-2011 11:27 AM
Replies: 89
Last post by: rogergarrison on 05-28-2011 07:19 AM
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post
I Pwned page #3..

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

Yes. Most certainly.

If we're the pinnacle of creation in the entire universe, the Supreme Being is an underachiever.

What is this supreme being you speak of?

Does that make this supreme being the OG Alien?

However, in your example above you should hate the players and not the game....LOL

[This message has been edited by nosrac (edited 05-27-2011).]

IP: Logged
Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
Astonauts - if anyone - spend the most time being able to see UFOs.

Like the one where the female astronaut complained they were being shadowed by an alien spacecraft right before mission control demanded they switch to a secure channel.

Fake? Maybe. If anyone knows an astronaut - maybe ask them.

Next in line would be airline pilots, who spend their days at 35,000 feet. A LOT of pilots have seen UFOs.

After that? Maybe sailors, who see a dark night sky unmolested by city lights.
joshua riedl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlDirect Link to This Post
Revelations 12:7-12 plainly speaks of a war in heaven and the dragon, the serpent called the devil, and his angels were sent to earth. It's really not a mistery, they were here, they may still be here and they are predicted to come back, deceive us and rule for seven years before breaking their promise of peace. The only difference is we call them aliens. Aside from current vocabulary the Bible seems accurate.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I have mentioned this on here before...
But I have a cousin who was in the Air Force and worked at Groom Lake.
On numerous times I have asked him if Aliens were real, he would not answer.

Knowing my cousin, if he had not seen anything to the contrary... he would have said so and told me to stop being stupid.

As a side note, that same cousin tried to commit suicide while stationed there. Shot himself in the mouth with his service pistol. The bullet hit the roof of his mouth and went out the side of his face, taking most of his left side jaw with it, but he lived.

We still do not know why he tried.. He talks to no one. But growing up he was always one of the stable ones in our family.

Is any of this proof? Nope. Does it give me reason to pause and think? Yep.
NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post
how do you embed video?
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKDirect Link to This Post
Hey 8ball sounds like your cousin had a life altering experiance. Maybe seen more than he was able to comprehend. Or something that changes the outlook of life.

When i was 15 my dad and i saw a green orb traveling about 50 ft AGL over a field. We were looking through a small section of tree's that lined the field from the road my Dad and i where on. it was traveling at about 150-200mph. Everyone kept telling me i saw the red/green light from a planes wingtip. If that was the case the plane would have been flying backwards. The object passed us on the right from behind. If it was an aircrafts light it would have been red. Besides who flies that low at 12:30 at night over a field in po-dunk Felton DE? It made no noise and was gone by the time we got to the end of the road. We made a right to check it out (road crossed field we parralled) and found nothing but total darkness. Ever since then i looked at the stars in a different mindset.

edit to add: yes i believe in aliens and yes i believe in ufo's . To think out of the billions of stars,millions of galaxies out there that we are the only one's, is foolish.
------------------
ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

[This message has been edited by FIEROPHREK (edited 05-27-2011).]

NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post
how about this air force pilot and Edgar Mitchell? are they creditable enough? I find it funny how people are so quick to easily write off testimony of professional men. This happens ALL the time, they report this ALL the time and how they are told to keep their mouth shut. what does the mass public say? must be a hoax.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjIObRRKd78

I have seen some things in the middle of the night deep in th Arizona desert while on patrol that has convinced me there is more to this ufo thing then many want to admit.

oh...the former prime minster of defense of Canada said that "UFO's are as real as the planes flying over our heads."
http://www.helium.com/items...claims-ufos-are-real

[This message has been edited by NickD3.4 (edited 05-27-2011).]

NickD3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NickD3.4Send a Private Message to NickD3.4Direct Link to This Post

NickD3.4

3383 posts
Member since Jan 2008
btw,

in 97' here in Phoenix, thousands of us saw a silent triangle fly over phoenix and right over the Sky Harbor airport. it was massive, were talking the size of two aircraft carriers. bigger then any feasible flying plane in existence. Even our former governor admitted to seeing it.

are we all crazy? I can tell you this, a military craft would no be out in th open for all to see and enter sky harbor airspace with civilian flightpath traffic.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2011 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

What is this supreme being you speak of?

Dunno.....lack of a better definition, I guess.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2011 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
They already told us Phoenix was just some military practice flares, lol There were flares that nite but they fail to point out the time period of the flares was different from the sighting by several hours.

Ive seen UFOs twice in my flying career. One was questionable, but other was in front of 8 of us in formation and only as far as a football field away on a clear and sunny day. There was no mistake as to what it was. It was as large as our total formation. After pacing us, it suddenly zoomed out of site over the horizon in a matter of seconds. Weather ballons aren not made of metal, do not go 5000 mph, or fly alongside cruising jet fighter planes.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock