Newt by Old Lar
Started on: 05-13-2011 07:34 AM
Replies: 45
Last post by: Doni Hagan on 05-20-2011 08:02 AM
Scottzilla79

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Maybe, but the liberal whackos in San Francisco care what happens to everyone's penis...

San Francisco Voters Will Now Determine Legality of….Circumcision

Another disjointed idea from the liberal mind. Killing murderers, bad. Killing unborn babies, Good. Removing a tiny piece of skin from a newborn male's penis for hygienic or religious reasons. BAD!

No offense to you red-staters, but why are all the most fun and beautiful cities overrun by nut-jobs.
IP: Logged
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Hahah... just had a huge flashback... that was a good movie... probably the best.

Is there going to be an Aliens 5?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/

Some recent history: there had been talks of a fifth Alien movie for years, with alternating contributions from James Cameron and Ridley Scott. In fact, Scott had committed to an Alien sequel or prequel about ten years ago, but aborted the project when the studio opted to make the AvP movies first, and Scott was no supporter of the Alien/Predator crossover franchise. After the disappointing box office from Aliens vs Predator: Requiem, the studio shelved the AvP franchise again to go back to the original plan.

The prequel film was supposed to cover the origins of the Weyland-Yutani Company.

However, recently it has been announced that the film will not be an Alien film at all, but rather an original project called Prometheus. Some ideas for the aborted Alien prequel may be used, and the story may contain elements reminiscent of the Alien backstory, but it will be a movie separate from the Alien Universe. As such, the future of the Alien series is now unknown.

Though this is said not to be an Alien movie, according to Skymovies.com, there is a rumor that the Aliens and the Space Jockeys will appear in this movie and that they are building a Space Jockey set, but no confirmation has been made yet.

According to Michael Fassbender, this is actually an Alien movie, he says it takes place in the Alien universe. http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2...-michael-fassbender/

It has been confirmed that the Space Jockey will appear in this movie.

Another rumor is that there will be an Alien but it won't be a normal Alien, they said, it will be an Alien without the human DNA which makes us think that maybe it might be an Alien that birthed from the Space Jockey or an Alien that didn't birth from any creature at all.

But just recently Ridley Scott stated "This is not an Alien prequel" so these rumors about the Space Jockeys and the Aliens being in it may be just rumors.

Until more details emerge, it is hard know for certain. It currently seems that Prometheus is a film which takes place in the Alien Universe, but is not directly connected with the main storyline of the original Alien films.

This all may be misdirection on part of the film makers to help highten interest in the film.

It has been confirmed that this is an Alien movie, but the Alien will birth from the Space Jockey and will be different from the traditional Alien we've seen before, it will be a Alien and with Space Jockey DNA just like how traditional Alien is an Alien with Human DNA.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
How did Newt's talk get to movie making? or circumcisions in Nancy Pelosi land?
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/

Some recent history: there had been talks of a fifth Alien movie for years, with alternating contributions from James Cameron and Ridley Scott. In fact, Scott had committed to an Alien sequel or prequel about ten years ago, but aborted the project when the studio opted to make the AvP movies first, and Scott was no supporter of the Alien/Predator crossover franchise. After the disappointing box office from Aliens vs Predator: Requiem, the studio shelved the AvP franchise again to go back to the original plan.

The prequel film was supposed to cover the origins of the Weyland-Yutani Company.

However, recently it has been announced that the film will not be an Alien film at all, but rather an original project called Prometheus. Some ideas for the aborted Alien prequel may be used, and the story may contain elements reminiscent of the Alien backstory, but it will be a movie separate from the Alien Universe. As such, the future of the Alien series is now unknown.

Though this is said not to be an Alien movie, according to Skymovies.com, there is a rumor that the Aliens and the Space Jockeys will appear in this movie and that they are building a Space Jockey set, but no confirmation has been made yet.

According to Michael Fassbender, this is actually an Alien movie, he says it takes place in the Alien universe. http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2...-michael-fassbender/

It has been confirmed that the Space Jockey will appear in this movie.

Another rumor is that there will be an Alien but it won't be a normal Alien, they said, it will be an Alien without the human DNA which makes us think that maybe it might be an Alien that birthed from the Space Jockey or an Alien that didn't birth from any creature at all.

But just recently Ridley Scott stated "This is not an Alien prequel" so these rumors about the Space Jockeys and the Aliens being in it may be just rumors.

Until more details emerge, it is hard know for certain. It currently seems that Prometheus is a film which takes place in the Alien Universe, but is not directly connected with the main storyline of the original Alien films.

This all may be misdirection on part of the film makers to help highten interest in the film.

It has been confirmed that this is an Alien movie, but the Alien will birth from the Space Jockey and will be different from the traditional Alien we've seen before, it will be a Alien and with Space Jockey DNA just like how traditional Alien is an Alien with Human DNA.

I totally want to see another Alien movie.

I got my wife to watch the original Alien movie, but she didn't really like it, and it's been basically impossible up to this point to get her to watch "Aliens" because she thinks it might be AS BAD as the first one. I thought the first movie was good... but you know, it's a little slow in sort of the 70s way that most of those movies were. Most of those 60s and 70s movies had long drawn-out talking scenes (which personally, I think are awesome). The late 60s movies like Rollerball and 2001 Space Odyessey were even more like that... half the movie was spent just watching conversations... which I thought was cool... but whatever.

chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I thought this was going to be a thread about someone's pet amphibian.

ROFL you google search newt and took the first picture you saw right?
If not, that'd be extreme irony.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

How did Newt's talk get to movie making? or circumcisions in Nancy Pelosi land?

It started with Fierobear's previous post. He does that sometimes....it's called "defensive defocusing."

Even he couldn't defend Newt on principle but equally couldn't resist his obvious propensity to "defend the flock."

A bit transparent, IMHO.....but rather touching nonetheless in a kind of "Don Quixote-esque" sort of way.

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 05-20-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock