Started on: 05-03-2011 04:47 PM
Replies: 91
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 07-01-2011 03:53 PM
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post
Time to start tidying up your life.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

The bible guarantees nothing specific about a date for judgement day. Its vague and cryptic, and open to interpretation, just like everything else in the bible (to a degree that is)
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Every day is Judgment day, FYI.
Religious or not.
I seem to remember, just the day before yesterday, it was judgment day for Bin Laden.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

The bible guarantees nothing specific about a date for judgement day. Its vague and cryptic, and open to interpretation, just like everything else in the bible (to a degree that is)

I know I've posted this elsewhere, but I can't rind it right now:

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

THE BIBLE’S CALENDAR OF HISTORY

The Lord has opened up His people’s understanding to the “Biblical calendar” found on the pages of the Bible. The genealogies of the book of Genesis, primarily in chapters 5 and 11, can be shown to be a precise calendar of the history of mankind in this world. The Bible’s calendar of history is completely accurate and trustworthy.
Since this Bible calendar is given by God in His Word, it can be trusted wholeheartedly. In this brief pamphlet, we will share some of the conclusions derived from the Biblical calendar and from other studies in the Scriptures. However, the amount of information available is far too abundant and complex to get into much detail in this short pamphlet; but we can and will give precise and compelling dates. These dates can be trusted entirely because they come right out of the Bible. (EBiblefellowship has no affiliation with Family Radio; however, we highly recommend that you obtain a free copy of the book “We Are Almost There!” by writing to the following address: Family Stations, Inc., 290 Hegenberger Rd., Oakland, CA 94621. This book goes into far greater detail regarding the timing of Judgment Day and the end of the world. Also, you can read or download “We Are Almost There!” online at: www.familyradio.com).

TIMING OF IMPORTANT EVENTS IN HISTORY

11,013 BC—Creation. God created the world and man (Adam and Eve).

4990 BC—The flood of Noah’s day. All perished in a worldwide flood. Only Noah, his wife, and his 3 sons and their wives survived in the ark (6023 years from creation).

7 BC—The year Jesus Christ was born (11,006 years from creation).

33 AD—The year Jesus Christ was crucified and the church age began (11,045 years from creation; 5023 calendar years from the flood).

1988 AD—This year ended the church age and began the great tribulation period of 23 years (13,000 years from creation).

1994 AD—On September 7th, the first 2300-day period of the great tribulation came to an end and the latter rain began, commencing God’s plan to save a great multitude of people outside of the churches (13,006 years from creation).

2011 AD—On May 21st, Judgment Day will begin and the rapture (the taking up into heaven of God’s elect people) will occur at the end of the 23-year great tribulation.

On October 21st, the world will be destroyed by fire (7000 years from the flood; 13,023 years from creation).

ONE DAY IS AS 1000 YEARS

The child of God has learned from the Bible that the language of Genesis 7 has a twofold meaning:
Genesis 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

Historically, as God spoke these words, there were seven days remaining for Noah, his family, and the animals to get into the safety of the ark; but spiritually (and the Bible is a spiritual book), God was speaking to all of the people of the world and was declaring that sinful mankind would have 7000 years to find refuge in the salvation provided by Jesus Christ. How can we know that? We know this is so based on what we read in 2 Peter, chapter 3:
2 Peter 3:6-8 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The context of 2 Peter 3 is extremely important! In the first few verses, God refers us to the destruction of the world by the flood during Noah’s day. Then we find an interesting admonition that we ought not to be “ignorant” of one thing, which is, 1 day is as 1000 years, and 1000 years is as 1 day. Immediately following this bit of information is a very vivid description of the end of the present world by fire.

What could God be telling us by identifying 1 day along with 1000 years?

Since we recently have discovered the Biblical calendar of history on the pages of the Bible, we find that the flood of Noah’s day occurred in the year 4990 BC. This date is completely accurate (for further information on the Biblical timeline of history, please go to: www.familyradio.com). It was in the year 4990 BC that God revealed to Noah that there would be yet 7 days until the flood of waters would be upon the earth. Now, if we substitute 1000 years for each one of those 7 days, we get 7000 years. And when we project 7000 years into the future from 4990 BC, we find that it falls on the year 2011 AD.

4990 + 2011 = 7001

Note: When counting from an Old Testament date to a New Testament date, always subtract one year because there is no year zero, resulting in:

4990 + 2011 – 1 = 7000 years exactly.
The year 2011 AD will be the 7000th year from the flood of Noah’s day. It will be the end of the length of time given to mankind to find grace in God’s sight. This means that the time to find refuge in Christ has grown extremely short. We are only a little ways off from the year 2011 AD!

It is not unusual that God’s people have been given insight into the timing of the end of the world. Actually, the Bible tells us this is normally the case. In times past, God has warned His people of approaching periods of judgment:

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Hebrews 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

Some people think they have it all figured out...

There's a LOT more at the linky I posted.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Oh noes!!!! Guess I should bow my blasphemous heathen head down, start repenting my sins, and praying that this God guy take me with him on his magical mystery space ship tour of the cosmos! May 21 is less than 3 weeks away! Time to kiss the loved ones goodbye and pack my bags! Time to do all those things I've been putting off for years that I've always wanted to do before I die! Maybe I should go bathe in holy water, just to be on the safe side, since I am a dirty heathen and all who will burn in the fires of hell for all eternity!

Gimme a friggin' break here...what a bunch of crap. If you can swallow that, it doesn't surprise me that you can swallow the crap that our wonderful government is spoon feeding us, on a [supposed] silver spoon no less.

Yes, I just made it political. Sue me.

My bs meter is off the charts here. The flags are flying high

Unless there's hookers and blackjack in this place you people call heaven, and insist really exists (with no TANGIBLE proof or evidence to back up I might add), I don't wanna go

If I can find it, I'll point to the info that I am basing my last post off of, that there really is no specific date. Of course, again, it is speculation, considering every last one of the different denominations of Christianity have their own ideas of when it will happen and on "so-and-so" date/time, etc.

I still call BS.

Praise Jebus!

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 05-03-2011).]

AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevDirect Link to This Post
Good, I won't bother paying my insurance, credit cards or phone bill this month then. Get it over and done with.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Oh yea, one more thing:

------------------
****Disclaimer****: For those of you politically correct so-and-so's, who have to crap on everyone's parade, the above post was made entirely in jest, as are most of my posts. Life is too short to take things so seriously, and as such, I will not spend valuable time or energy arguing semantics, politics, religion, etc. when I can utilize that energy for something more constructive.

As the author of the above post, I do not suggest that you commit or participate in such actions (in the event that the above post suggests any actions/activities), unless of your own free will or character. That is all, now bugger off.

"I AM A SATANIST! BOW DOWN, FOR I AM THE HIGHEST
EMBODIMENT OF HUMAN LIFE!"

"I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I’m going to take a stand. I’m going to defend it. Right or wrong, I’m going to defend it."

"It’s only after you’ve lost everything that you’re free to do anything."

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Oh noes!!!! Guess I should bow my blasphemous heathen head down, start repenting my sins, and praying that this God guy take me with him on his magical mystery space ship tour of the cosmos! May 21 is less than 3 weeks away! Time to kiss the loved ones goodbye and pack my bags! Time to do all those things I've been putting off for years that I've always wanted to do before I die! Maybe I should go bathe in holy water, just to be on the safe side, since I am a dirty heathen and all who will burn in the fires of hell for all eternity!

Gimme a friggin' break here...what a bunch of crap. If you can swallow that, it doesn't surprise me that you can swallow the crap that our wonderful government is spoon feeding us, on a [supposed] silver spoon no less.

Yes, I just made it political. Sue me.

My bs meter is off the charts here. The flags are flying high

Unless there's hookers and blackjack in this place you people call heaven, and insist really exists (with no TANGIBLE proof or evidence to back up I might add), I don't wanna go

If I can find it, I'll point to the info that I am basing my last post off of, that there really is no specific date. Of course, again, it is speculation, considering every last one of the different denominations of Christianity have their own ideas of when it will happen and on "so-and-so" date/time, etc.

I still call BS.

It's in the Bible, Mark chapter 13 verses 31-37:

31Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

32But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

33Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

34For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

35Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

37And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
I realize the Bible mentions about the rapture, tribulation, ad nauseum. But who's authority makes this true?

I know you are going to answer that it is "God's" authority/word. But how can you prove it? Back it up with hard, TANGIBLE evidence, then maybe I can believe it. As far as I'm concerned, the Bible is nothing more than another book, written by another MAN.

And don't bother using the idea of "faith" as an argument. Blind faith (which is a redundant term I might add, because faith in and of itself is blind) is worse than being spoon fed a load of crap. Its self delusion at its finest.

The info I was referring to though is something you won't find in the bible. It comes from a collection of passages, put together, and studied by the top Christian philosophers/apologetics. I'll have to see if I can get my hands on it (I may have it laying here somewhere, not sure). I've already had this discussion with my pastor friend and his group that meets for breakfast (this was the topic last time I was there and sat in).

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 05-03-2011).]

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
The wife and I will be nekkid and intoxicated all day, just in case
Isolde

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeDirect Link to This Post
I figured this was another Terminator thread. The way my PC is forever processing stuff I didn't command, whenever I'm online, I figured we can't be so far from Skynet.
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

The wife and I will be nekkid and intoxicated all day, just in case

Be Forewarned: The spirit of the Lord might join you, and you may end up engaging in a Holy Trinity!

Wife:Oh God! Oh god! Ohhhhhh God!!!
8ball(in the bathroom, brushing his teeth): WTF???
God (Quagmyere voice):OOh yea-hhh....

Edit: giggity!

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 05-03-2011).]

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

I realize the Bible mentions about the rapture, tribulation, ad nauseum. But who's authority makes this true?

I know you are going to answer that it is "God's" authority/word. But how can you prove it? Back it up with hard, TANGIBLE evidence, then maybe I can believe it. As far as I'm concerned, the Bible is nothing more than another book, written by another MAN.

And don't bother using the idea of "faith" as an argument. Blind faith (which is a redundant term I might add, because faith in and of itself is blind) is worse than being spoon fed a load of crap. Its self delusion at its finest.

The info I was referring to though is something you won't find in the bible. It comes from a collection of passages, put together, and studied by the top Christian philosophers/apologetics. I'll have to see if I can get my hands on it (I may have it laying here somewhere, not sure). I've already had this discussion with my pastor friend and his group that meets for breakfast (this was the topic last time I was there and sat in).

In case you didn't know, I am not a Christian, I was raised in a Christian home, but I'm not a follower of that path anymore. That's the only reason I knew that. And unfortunately, when it comes to ANY supreme being(s), just about everything is faith. There are almost no tangibles when dealing with religion.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post

Your idea of what heaven should be involves payin for it?
crazyd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 140
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2011 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazydClick Here to visit crazyd's HomePageSend a Private Message to crazydDirect Link to This Post
Just like when a political candidate is endorsed by the police, I immediately know not to vote for him or her, because that person will not be trustworthy nor have my best interests in mind. The same applies when you see biblicotard nonsense like this.
Grandaddy84SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grandaddy84SESend a Private Message to Grandaddy84SEDirect Link to This Post
Damn, I'll be on vacation that week. Could someone shoot a video, just in case?
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Be Forewarned: The spirit of the Lord might join you, and you may end up engaging in a Holy Trinity!

Wife:Oh God! Oh god! Ohhhhhh God!!!
8ball(in the bathroom, brushing his teeth): WTF???
God (Quagmyere voice):OOh yea-hhh....

Edit: giggity!

You are a twisted and warped young man... And that is why I like ya!

css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post
OH NOES!!!!! I won't have my Fiero done by then!
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post
This "End of the World" stuff sure has a LONG history!

http://www.bible.ca/pre-date-setters.htm

scroll down on the page a bit...it all starts approx. 44 AD.... amazing

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-04-2011).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
When May 21st comes and goes without incident, there's gonna be a lotta 'splainin' to do!
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
That family radio is all bullsh*t not the 1st time I've seen there crap around.
PFF
System Bot
Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
That bible.ca is allot of whooee.

You have to look at verifiable historical events and match them to prophesied events.

Look at Revelations 6:7-8. It describes a time when 25% of the land mass of the earth would be at war and have massive starvation and disease concurrently.

This first occurred in 1944. You can look it up. That Biblical prophecy was completely fulfilled. After that event, the next prophesied World Event is a world wide earthquake and darkened sky. You can google this stuff. It is all there.

So, since we can't forecast earthquakes with any degree of certainty, we just have to sit and wait. No dates available on this one.

Arn
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post
It’s amazing that “end times” predictions continue to be popular after being 100% wrong on every past occasion. The failures are often blamed on miscalculations; a new date is set and the scam continues. Some religious denominations have prospered by being wrong multiple times as have writers such as Hal Lindsey.

I think the appeal of these predictions is that those of us living now won’t have to die since being “righteous” buys a ticket out of here without paying the usual fare.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
I'm sure this guy makes $ off of this.
That is usualy the motivation for things that are not biblical based being spouted by some "preachers".
I do wonder what he will do the few days after.
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I are both Wiccan, and we saw a banner like that in Washington state, I had to google it just to find out what in the heck they were talking about. Dang the religious whack jobs are sure out in force the last few years. Its like they are trying to create panic just so they can say they are right. I have to just sit back and shake my head.

On a semi related note. With all the political stuff going on, and threats being thrown all over the globe, and all the crazy earthquakes, I am working on an emergency plan for myself and my family. Food, Water, generator, a spare 5 gallon can of fuel and at least one vehicle with a full tank of gas. About the only thing I don't have easy access to are firearms. Which if it got really bad, I would pack us up into the 4wd and head to my fathers place in a little backwood town in Oregon. He's got more guns than a small military.

------------------
85GT Soon to be 87GT,93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:

Time to start tidying up your life.

It looks like the guy on the right side of the billboard is trying to take a dump.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
The follow passage seems to indicate that no one can predict when the end will come, but it makes sense to be ready for the unexpected. I usually dismiss anyone who sets dates that, according to the bible, even Jesus Christ himself is not privy to:

From Matthew 24:

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;
39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.
41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.
43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.
44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time?
46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns.
47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions.
48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’
49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards.
50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of.
51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

[This message has been edited by fogglethorpe (edited 05-13-2011).]

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post

fogglethorpe

4828 posts
Member since Jul 2001
Also, words of Jesus from Acts 1:7:

It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
That just means I'll wont have my 40th birthday.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:

The follow passage seems to indicate that no one can predict when the end will come, but it makes sense to be ready for the unexpected. I usually dismiss anyone who sets dates that, according to the bible, even Jesus Christ himself is not privy to:

From Matthew 24:

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;
39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.
41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.
43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.
44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time?
46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns.
47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions.
48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’
49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards.
50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of.
51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

New Idiocracy Translation: "God is coming, look busy."

But yeah, it's funny how some groups use the Bible to determine an exact day for Judgement Day when the Bible also says they won't know when it's coming. Oops.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Can I wipe pages of the Bible with by butt and still make it to the golden streets of heaven and dance with the chicks with wings or will I just get swallowed by a whale?

PFF
System Bot
isthiswhereiputausername?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post
Great!! I have a rental truck lined up for the 21st to help us start moving. If I dont show up to pick it up, will they still bill my CC? Its U-haul by the way..

PS.. they now charge $.69 cents a KM which is about $1.15 a MILE.. Am I the only one who thinks they are nuts? (but I only expect to put about 30 miles on it, so its still cheaper then the other places offering free milage)

[This message has been edited by isthiswhereiputausername? (edited 05-14-2011).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post05-14-2011 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post
Does this mean i can sleep in?
isthiswhereiputausername?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

Does this mean i can sleep in?

Yes, unless you want to spend that day driving up here to help me move lol Its only 1100 or so miles lol
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post05-14-2011 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by isthiswhereiputausername?:

Yes, unless you want to spend that day driving up here to help me move lol Its only 1100 or so miles lol

if it was 110 miles instead id consider it.. but not 1100
G-Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

OH NOES!!!!! I won't have my Fiero done by then!

I picked a great week to take a vacation. Maybe I can just get mine running and enjoy it for a day or two.

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2011 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
I have an appointment at the Hospital 21st May, to get the results of the scan of my bonce Might well be the end for ME
Nick
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2011 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Awwww, now ya gone done and ruined all the fun... ......and I was-a-gunna have-a me a redneck end-of-the-world party

Besides, thats the May 2-4 weekend up here in kaNUTa, the real kickoff to summer. Ending the world then is just plain cruel and inconvenient. frackin xtians are always screwin things up with the repressive doom and gloom.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-14-2011).]

partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post
Just my luck, was promised some head by the little lady on the 22nd.
Oh well, maybe in the next world.
jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post
May 22, 2011

peddle-back, peddle-back, peddle-back, peddle-back.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock