Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Anyone here ever train in a martial art? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Anyone here ever train in a martial art? by RenegadeShadow
Started on: 04-25-2011 03:21 PM
Replies: 58
Last post by: uhlanstan on 06-08-2011 02:36 AM
RenegadeShadow

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2011 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
Just post what you know how long you've trained. If not you, your kids?? I know I'm gonna teach my kids everything I know, even if I have a baby girl.

In 2002 I started learning muay thai from an old friend Sean Duffy who is now a Broward Sheriff. I remember having pencil thin shins back then. Its amazing how bones can grow and warp.

Anyways, I stopped taking it serious at the end of 2004, got out of shape for a long time, In 2009 I was going to get married. Tragic events happend in the country of Venezuela where I temporarily was residing and it caused me to make huge changes in my life. I got back into martial arts, the abuse of excersice on the body really clears the mind and I came to the desicion to join law enforcement. Which brings me to today, I am once again doing full blown muay thai and am even thinking of joining a local leauge since the competion isnt as feirce as MMA (plus my groundgame sucks).
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
I know the Scottish Martial Art "Fugkyew!" It mostly involves headbutting and kicking people while they are down.

joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
This is my quote

Originally posted by joesfiero:

MMA is just that, mixed martial arts. You might benefit from watching classes of Tae Kwon-do, Ju Jitsu, BJJ, Kempo, Karate, things like that. If you watch all of the styles you will find out what you want to learn and which styles suit you better. A total MMA class is great but you wont get the experience you can get from a dedicated martial arts class of any kind. I hold a first degree black belt in Tae Kwon-do, that was my first martial arts experience and I dont regret it one bit. I have also taken various classes in other martial arts as well and would love to become a true MMA practitioner.

When I was in Tae Kwon-do we used to have a few guys come in for a month or two at a time who were travelling the world learning martial arts of all kinds. I believe the guys who kept coming back that I got to know pretty well were from Norway, I always wondered what happened to them as they seemed very dedicated to MMA and devoted their whole lives to it.

Each type of martial art is going to have its own emphasis on certain things, some are better for self defense, some are better for aerobic workout (I dont mean aerobics like in spandex, some are very fast paced and give you a good workout) some are better for street fighting, some for grappling etc. My Tae Kwon-do was heavy on self defense and discipline. There are also different kinds of certain martial arts, for instance I was in the USTF (United States Tae Kwon-do federation) also associated with the ITF (International ........) and we were very different from the WTF (World ..........). Each one is going to give you a unique experience which is why I suggested sitting in or participation in a few classes of each kind you can find in your area.

-Joe

From this thread

Since Im too lazy to retype a response similar to one I already did.

-Joe
RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2011 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

I know the Scottish Martial Art "Fugkyew!" It mostly involves headbutting and kicking people while they are down.

SO I MARRIED AN AX MURDERER

one of my all time favorite movies

JoesFiero: Awesome, I wanted to incorporate some of the more complex kicks that are only found in they Tae Kwon Do style into mine. I totally agree with what you said on learning specifics instead of learning in a "general MMA" class, you will be a Jack Of All Trades, master of nothing.

I have hardened my forearm bones, elbows, knees, shins, and knuckles over the years I feel like my bones are now made of stone, thats why I love muay thai, there is emphasis on literally making your body HARDER through what I now learned is called bone microfracturing

[This message has been edited by RenegadeShadow (edited 04-25-2011).]

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
I studied Isshinryu karate for about 3 years in the late 90's, Tai Chi for about 4 years in the mid '00's and here recently I have started studying Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Hapkido. I've never trained for competition, what I've studied for is increased mental discipline, physical well being and hand-to-hand self defense.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
i took Tae Kwon-do, and Karate from ages 6 till 20.. When i got in college there was a private Ninjitsu class on campus, tried it for about a year, but those guys took things a little to far in the training and sparring department. I think the teacher just liked showing off that he could hurt people, so i quit that one.
RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2011 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
^wow that tough teacher sounds like something out of a movie. Maybe you should have turned superhero done a lotta extra training and beat him at his own game?

Sounds like he was a bully to me. Kobra Kai
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
After losing a fight in high school I started Tae Kwon Do, back in '72 (Bruce Lee was still alive). Training was off & on until about '82, depending on classes, shift work, dating, other hobbies, activities with friends, you name it. TKD was good for learning the basics, IMO.

For a short time in '85 I took some Jeet Kune Do, which I thought was better for "real" self-defense.

But if I could do it over, I think I'd get into Aikido.

Too old for that kinda stuff now. I'm slow, brittle, and every day I'm sore from whatever I did the day before.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2011 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
While everyone was taking karate leasons, I took track.
You can't hit what ain't there.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 04-25-2011).]

bristowb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bristowbSend a Private Message to bristowbDirect Link to This Post
About 18 years of Combat Ju Jit Su. and 8 years of Kung Fu (Wushu). About 3 years of American Karate. I amd now 37. I started at the age of 5. Currently teaching my 5 and 3 yeard old. I am also proficient in a few weapons (staff, swords and sai)
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

I learned to shoot. I don't run from a fight.

Kidding aside, i trained in several different things at once when i was in middle school/high school but lost interest after a few years. ( and all that learning how to fall down for weeks on end gets old.. )

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 04-25-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2011 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post

goood philosophy
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2011 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

I learned to shoot. I don't run from a fight.

Me either.
I am running long before a fight.
And right on by it.

If you're always running, no one can involve you.............in anything.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 04-25-2011).]

Cooter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
I've got about 2 years of Yoshukai Karate and my son has been taking classes a lot longer than me. He has earned his brown belt and I am testing for my green belt Wednesday...hopefully. Here are some pictures of what we do- http://theoldcoot.smugmug.com/Karate

[This message has been edited by Cooter (edited 04-25-2011).]

whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
I've trained in both Aikido and Tang Soo Do. They actually work well together. Just don't use Aikido in a tournament. I got off with a warning but almost got disqualified.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'88 Ferrario

TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post
I did 35 minutes of Tae Bo back in middle school. I also watched Karate Kid and many Jackie Chan and Chuck Norris fights.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
I dont know KungFu but I know Crazy
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RenegadeShadow:
I know I'm gonna teach my kids everything I know, even if I have a baby girl.

"There are 42 pressure points on the human body which result in death. I will teach you 41."

I've done a little Aikido and Japanese Kempo: Aikido for defense and Kempo for offense makes for an excellent combination.

[This message has been edited by RWDPLZ (edited 04-25-2011).]

Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTDirect Link to This Post
Itsuko and I did Judo for a number of years. But when we got in our 40's we gave it up because it took too long to heal from the injuries. ie: teeth pushed in, torn rib muscles, bent and dislocated fingers, etc. But it was fun while we did it.

Larry

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2011 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
studied Karate on Okinawa ,,met the Great Shimabuku ,did not train under him .boxed some in Marines ,Had a heavy weight pro give me a real lesson,double etai!! aksamio
fought in some 70s bad man contest ,,had a match with an eventual winner..he really hurt me.
after 3 hit & run scooter accidents I may be able to take some of the women on this forum,finally can throw like a man again,,Im 69 years old,recently had my butt whipped in a real fight,,on the street in Odessa Ukraine,,he got my wallet ..ha, ha
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
I took Tae Kwon-do for a couple of years and wrestling also messed around a little boxing but I wasn't that good at the boxing. I prefer to wrestle when I am in an actual fight because that is what I am best at and the fact that I HATE getting hit in the head. Thank God it has been since 1988 since I had my last physical confrontation.
PFF
System Bot
RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2011 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
wrestling usually wins over a striker in a real fight anyways
FieroSTETZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZDirect Link to This Post
13 years of aikido.
29 years of being scottish

the 2 combined are fierce.. aye they are...

[This message has been edited by FieroSTETZ (edited 04-26-2011).]

FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 04:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryDirect Link to This Post
A summer between Jr High and High School of what I do not know but, the older friend was a 1st place winner in several disciplines. He said I was too small to be in a fight so, I had to be able to end it at any time. I had one fight in high school, I dominated the other guy, not really having to hurt him in front of about half the students at school, no one would fight me after that. I was such a known pacifist that I was still verbally picked on but, no one would touch me without asking.
About 4 days with a Army Ranger that I pissed off because he could not read me, it was really fun and I could tell he liked being challenged. I was in such great shape then......
ezramore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ezramoreSend a Private Message to ezramoreDirect Link to This Post
Took boxing when i was young all the way to my Sr year in high school. Pops thought it would be a good way to get rid of some aggression issues as i had a tendancy towards violence. Changed over to kick boxing my Sr year in highschool and made black belt. Did that for 2+ years. Then moved on to Kempo for 1.5 years. Started teaching abused children Kempo for a year after that. Great confidence booster for them. After that ended up in the Marines and Got out just after they started implementing the Marine Corps Martial arts program. Pretty much a combo of quite a few different martial arts. Was a lot of fun and i made black belt a week before i got out. Havent done much of it other than as a work out program for the last 9 years. Lots of fun and as said, a great workout.
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post

wrestling usually wins over a striker in a real fight anyways

Thats a weird statement. You mean a real fight like the UFC? I would gladly contest that statement, when those two fighting styles meet in a ring its fairly close to even as far as which style wins the fight, but striking is the best way to do real damage in these fights.

If you mean a real fight like in the street, then you are very mistaken. Wrestling follows a set of rules and regulations, in a street fight there are no rules. If a wrestler came after a striker in a no rules street fight the striker would have a great advantage, if his opponent is concentrating on a wrestling style, he is free to break all the rules of professional fighting and do some dirty fighting.

-Joe
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

You can't hit what you can't see.
You can't hit if you can not stand.
Eyeballs and knee caps for the win.
Grandaddy84SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Grandaddy84SESend a Private Message to Grandaddy84SEDirect Link to This Post
25 years training in and teaching Chito- Ryu karate. What most people miss is that breathing really is the key to power, focus is the key to speed, and kata really do teach you how to fight.
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by joesfiero:

Thats a weird statement. You mean a real fight like the UFC? I would gladly contest that statement, when those two fighting styles meet in a ring its fairly close to even as far as which style wins the fight, but striking is the best way to do real damage in these fights.

If you mean a real fight like in the street, then you are very mistaken. Wrestling follows a set of rules and regulations, in a street fight there are no rules. If a wrestler came after a striker in a no rules street fight the striker would have a great advantage, if his opponent is concentrating on a wrestling style, he is free to break all the rules of professional fighting and do some dirty fighting.

-Joe

I think the vast majority of the pros believe wrestling to be the more important.

RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2011 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
Unless you can sprawl and hold your own on the ground , if your taking the fight to someone (aka whuppin up on him) bigger than you they will eventually get frustrated and try to tackle you and overpower you.

Im 5'10 175lbs. so Im usually the smaller one in a fight, almost every fight I ever had or even witnessed in the street has ended with both people on the ground.
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weaselbeak:
I think the vast majority of the pros believe wrestling to be the more important.

So you are talking MMA style fighting.

Huh, wrestling more important than striking. I agree a strong wrestling background makes a well rounded fighter but just being a wrestler in the MMA is defeating the purpose of MMA, mixed martial arts. The very best wrestlers in the league are hard to defeat, but so are the very best strikers. Saying one is more important than the other is nonsense and going in to a professional fight with the intent to just wrestle could get you knocked out cold, Sure you can win a match with just wrestling ability, but it depends on the opponent's background as well. Some fighting styles seem to compliment each other, if the other guy is a wrestler too it just comes down to who is a better wrestler, but if the other guy is a striker with a firm wrestling background then your chance of winning is cut in half because he has more tools to use.

I am of the school of thought that a professional MMA fighter should be well rounded in all fighting styles, with the emphasis on whatever his favorite, or most comfortable is. Whether that be wrestling, striking, submissions, etc. the more he can use the better he can defend himself and open opportunities to win a fight. Watch some good UFC fights and it will show you just how well rounded the top guys really are.

-Joe

[This message has been edited by joesfiero (edited 04-26-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post

joesfiero

2181 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Unless you can sprawl and hold your own on the ground , if your taking the fight to someone (aka whuppin up on him) bigger than you they will eventually get frustrated and try to tackle you and overpower you.

Im 5'10 175lbs. so Im usually the smaller one in a fight, almost every fight I ever had or even witnessed in the street has ended with both people on the ground.

They shouldnt (end up on the ground). If you really are "whuppin up on someone" they shouldnt have a chance to take you down. taking the fight to someone results in knocking them out. If you hit them repeatedly and they dont fall you are doing something wrong (Im talking street fighting now, professionals can take some hits) and need to rethink getting into fights. Fighting in the street is usually very amateur with fists swinging every which way and yes, tackling people. If you train in a martial art you learn to focus on the fight, how, when and where to hit the opponent instead of flying into a rage and swinging for the fences, wasting your own energy.

In Tae Kwon-do I was taught one punch and the fight is over. Make your strikes count, if you are good enough you can end the fight in one strike. Think when a law enforcement officer draws his weapon he should be ready to kill, not shoot someone in the ankle or the shoulder, one shot kill.

Of course my Tae Kwon-do training was only one martial art, I was in it for 6 years and got my first degree black belt, almost tested for my second degree before we moved away and I never rejoined a class. I did and still do study other martial arts though because I believe in the diversity of mixed martial arts.

-Joe
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
Tai Chi, both yang and jian styles. Won a forms tourney about *mumble mumble* years ago.
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

( and all that learning how to fall down for weeks on end gets old.. )

Ain't it the truth! Kinda' like being the team blocking dummy or the designated javelin catcher. If one can acquire humility through repeated falling, I must by now be one very humble guy.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 04-27-2011).]

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
Was taught to not brag since i was 5. 7 different art forms from the age of 5 till about 22. After my seefu passed away, shortly after i turned 22, i was invited to china to learn from his brother for a few months. After i got back to the states I stopped working out every day but, i still spar with friends from time to time. I taught a few woman's self defense classes from 23-25 and was arrested for what i taught when one of them had to use what they learned. Apparently some things are not allowed to be taught in a woman's defense class. So far I have taught a few people basic and somewhat advanced hand to hand combat for their own protection. I don't teach anymore. Doubt I'll teach my kids either. I'll be 32 next month and have no desire to teach anybody anymore. I've noticed a trend of the people i've taught becoming a little more cocky in their lifestyles. I don't want to be the cause for creating something i have no respect for.

"Without learning humility first, no man should be taught how to damage another person. Doing so will only breeds arrogance and loss of understanding to their fellow man." Seefu Yung R.I.P.

"Every form has a weakness. You learn many forms to close this weakness gap. Once you find the weakness in the form you are learning, you should start learning a form that has that weakness as a strength." Bruce Lee (this quote is quite long and probably more like 2 paragraphs but you get the idea.)
RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2011 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
joesfiero, you forgot the part about I'm usually the smaller guy

aka im usually the one with less strength , my main weapons are my bones, elbows, knees, shins.
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post

joesfiero, you forgot the part about I'm usually the smaller guy

aka im usually the one with less strength , my main weapons are my bones, elbows, knees, shins.

That doesnt matter one bit. Strength has little to do with it, as does size. Like I said one strike, well placed and timed is all it takes. Your body is you weapon, you can choose how you want to use it. I recommend studying a mixture of different martial arts, you will find that almost all of them dont care what size you are, they teach you to defend yourself or attack using your strengths and weaknesses to your advantage.

-Joe
RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2011 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
dude muay thai is made for a tiny dude to **** you up. lol its from thailand so they are all small guys, there I would be considered tall.

Anyways, of course I understand what you mean, but a million things can happen in a street fight, and like other said, sometimes you have to run like when another person or a weapon gets invovled, if your lucky to notice this while you are fighting. Street fighting can always end in death, fighting with strangers you never know who is a criminal willing to shoot you or nothing.
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2011 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
I totally agree, which is why I dont condone street fighting. Self defense is a good place to start though, discipline, focus, and a steady hand are taught in many martial arts, and conversely rarely used in a street fight which is why having that training will give you an advantage in a street fight.

-Joe

EDIT: I'm not arguing with you for argument's sake, its all in good fun. I just like to preach my beliefs on things that I feel strongly about,
notice the smile
<-----------

[This message has been edited by joesfiero (edited 04-26-2011).]

RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2011 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
I just noticed your from florida, imagine meeting in the ring a few years down the line? ha that would be something
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock