Started on: 04-15-2011 04:29 PM
Replies: 95
Last post by: cliffw on 06-30-2011 04:40 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:
Woo!

An earnest "WOO" from me too, !
IP: Logged
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
Please give my regards and an enthusiastic to Moms!!

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Thanks Cindi. I really do believe that through all of this is a positive outcome. I've already learned so much about humility through it all, and the importance of love, and prayer, and family. I'm growing as a man and I can attest to the strength beating inside me spurred by God's love. I will keep your mom in my prayers. Good luck with everything.

And thanks for spreading this Cliff. I appreciate it so much.

As Zeb noted so well, the plans and love God has are hard to imagine. Your growth may indeed be one of them. We're praying for you and family Dub.
Butter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2011 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterDirect Link to This Post
When we pray and God answers we have faith in him. When we pray and God does not answer God has faith in us.

Yall Keep Improving!!
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
Mom is home

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Mom is home

Good news.
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Mom is home

I hadn't posted in this thread yet, but my prayers have been going out to you and your family Brennan. Great news that she is home! You're still down in TX though, right? When do you get to go home next?
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

I hadn't posted in this thread yet, but my prayers have been going out to you and your family Brennan. Great news that she is home! You're still down in TX though, right? When do you get to go home next?

I go home on the 24th and stay there until the 29th. That'll be my only time going home until the end of the summer, but it'll be enough. I still call her every day
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Mom is home

Great news. Throw a party!

Jim

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
That is great news. If you feel like telling us, what is her condition and how are her spirits these days?

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I'm happy that your mom is home.
Not nearly as happy as she is, I'll wager.
PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

That is great news. If you feel like telling us, what is her condition and how are her spirits these days?

Her condition? Still paralyzed... I don't know what information you're looking for.

Her spirit is great. Far better than I would be in the same position. She's very happy to be home again. The house will be up for sale next week but it's still nice to be home.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
I got to take a break from work and visit home for a few days.

My mom is living in the basement right now. We have a walk-out so we can roll her out front if she wants to go anywhere. It's hard because she has been having infection after infection after infection and they're all causing her a lot of "bowel unpleasantries" if ya know what I mean. So we don't get out much but sometimes we do.
My dad got to work more since I was home. It was the first time I'd seen her in the house so it was just all crazy to me. Yeah, there was a good amount of stuff to do, but I didn't even give anything a second thought when it came to her. My whole family really is being supportive of each other and we all do everything we can to make each other happy.
We went house shopping while I was home, but that's still a long way away.
We got the first hospitable bill in... 'nuff said.
We also got a "worst-case scenario" for the legal stuff, and it's not enough to pay for it all... not even close. But we're hoping it isn't that route. If it is, both my dad and I are working pretty good jobs so we'll keep it afloat and do what we can.
My mom is happy, which is the REAL important thing. She is happy to be home but embarrassed of herself sometimes. It's a lot to adjust to for us so I can't imagine what the adjustment feels like to her.
Anywho, there's the good and bad news. There is more, but I'd rather not just go into crazy detail right now. I'm tired.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
Brennan..

My Mom was a double amputee, we saw her go through a whole lot before she died. If you want to talk about anything with someone who has had a similar experience, please PM me. It's tough, to see Mom suffer, I saw my mom go through suffering no human should ever have to endure... anyhow, there's people out there who understand. Hit me up any time.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

I got to take a break from work and visit home for a few days.

My mom is living in the basement right now. We have a walk-out so we can roll her out front if she wants to go anywhere. It's hard because she has been having infection after infection after infection and they're all causing her a lot of "bowel unpleasantries" if ya know what I mean. So we don't get out much but sometimes we do.
My dad got to work more since I was home. It was the first time I'd seen her in the house so it was just all crazy to me. Yeah, there was a good amount of stuff to do, but I didn't even give anything a second thought when it came to her. My whole family really is being supportive of each other and we all do everything we can to make each other happy.
We went house shopping while I was home, but that's still a long way away.
We got the first hospitable bill in... 'nuff said.
We also got a "worst-case scenario" for the legal stuff, and it's not enough to pay for it all... not even close. But we're hoping it isn't that route. If it is, both my dad and I are working pretty good jobs so we'll keep it afloat and do what we can.
My mom is happy, which is the REAL important thing. She is happy to be home but embarrassed of herself sometimes. It's a lot to adjust to for us so I can't imagine what the adjustment feels like to her.
Anywho, there's the good and bad news. There is more, but I'd rather not just go into crazy detail right now. I'm tired.

Good attitude man, keep the faith, its great to see a family pull together.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update.
I tried to think of something encouraging or even humorous to say, but everything sounded callous. Give me time, .
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock