Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Boondawg and Tbone42's Weight Loss Extravaganza (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
Boondawg and Tbone42's Weight Loss Extravaganza by tbone42
Started on: 02-20-2011 07:53 PM
Replies: 314
Last post by: Boondawg on 12-31-2011 08:37 PM
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Ate one salad and drank 5 bottles of waters. Thats all for the day.
IP: Logged
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Ate one salad and drank 5 bottles of waters. Thats all for the day.

That's not healthy.

The key in dieting and exercise, is to develop a lasting habit that will last the course of your life, not to just live off of salads and water. Make sure you eat many small meals throughout the day, and keep the options healthy. Those are the habits that develop into a healthy lifestyle.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 08-11-2011).]

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

Even if you only lose 1 or 2 pounds a week, thats 44-88 lbs by Christmas. Just food for thought... (I KNOW YOU'RE HUNGRY FOR SOMETHING!!!)

'tuzzi- Bdub is right, thats gonna make you sick, lightheaded... I feel the same way, if I eat hardly anything, weight should come running off, right? No, your body's metabolism slows down when you starve yourself. You need a little more in a day, Mr.270 pounds.. your body will have a freak out in short order if you dont.

Get some proteins.. like a can of peanuts, maybe a grilled chicken breast.

Whats funny is this is not off for my normal day to day diet. I normally eat once or twice a day. At all different times of the day. The salad had 3 oz of chicken on it and loaded with veggies. I just dont really like to eat. I also forget to eat. Granted my body will start storing fat but one over that little hump your in . I can say im not really used to being big either. I had a tumor and I was down for about 8 months (could not walk). I spent those 8 months knocking back rock starts and potato chips and now im fat. I also went to the gym a lot too. I really wish I could afford to start at the Y. I used to warm up on a 4 mile bike ride, weights, then do a 2 mile ride and then more weights and max out.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Well that salad sounds ok then... I'm the same way, I will not even eat until 2-4pm because I just forget. So breakfast and lunch usually get lumped together in a 2 hour period. It happens.

Hey, you said you were considering re-enlisting in the navy? Did they not accept you because of said health condition?

my knee. I have a friend who is a recruiter who said he can get me in. So yea, id really like to.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
good stuff! I'll jump in

hieght: 6'3"
current weight: 225#

goal: same 6'3", 200#

I started eating better about 3 years ago. that slowed the "expansion". last august, I started going to the gym - at 240#
my main tool right now is the elliptical - min 30 minutes, at least 3 times a week.
didnt go to gym at all last week.....sinus's went crazy when the weather suddenly went warm
right now - I have been stuck around #220-225 since january.

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Today.
Ate nothing.
Drank a water
Physical activity. Grabbed my laptop.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

After discussing it with 'Dawg, we have decided to help each other by being Weight Loss partners.I have done this before, and it really works.

We are roughly the same weight and height, and we both desperately want to get back in normal regs again. So the idea here is a confessional thread, where we will TRY to make daily posts containing our total, non-fudging numbers on intake. Not necessarily caloric intake, but an account of what we ate and how much we exercised.

I want to encourage all of you who want to get involved to join us! I have found that a group mind makes you a lot more sheepish about cheating on your diet. In addition, its fun to make a friendly competition out of it to see who can get to their goals first. Pictures can be also be posted, if you like, but dont expect any from me. YIKES!

I will start to try and give everyone a template.. but dont feel constricted by my example, if you feel you need to add more, please do so.

Tbone42 - 6' tall. Age- 35 yrs
Goal: Short term: 200 lbs (By August) Long Term: 180 lbs by Christmas and hopefully for rest of life.

DAY1
Date/Weight: 2-20-2011 / 248lbs

Today's menu :

Breakfast:
1 Egg, scrambled, 1 Homemade wheat toast slice with unsalted butter, 3 pieces freerange bacon (I know, I know) Will be cutting that to 2 from now on, small glas of OJ, 2 cups of coffee with sugar/stevia mix and a dollop of half and half in each. (I usually have a cold cereal/bannana breakfast on weekdays.. hot breakfasts are reserved for weekends)

Lunch: Small salad including: Pepperocini, sliced tomato, pinch of cheddar, spinach leaves, croutons, 1tbsp of buttermilk ranch dressing

Supper: One grilled hamburger patty (0.2 lbs) with bun, onions, lettuce tomato, just a hair of mayo and mustard. Baked potato wedges with ketchup, Bannana, boiled frozen green beans with Tobasco brand Smokey Chipotle Hotsauce. (This stuff is ike crack cocaine.. U could eat it on almost anything)

Snack: 2 graham crackers and a cup of 1% milk.

Also lots of water to drink.

Exercise: No walking today, its raining and cold. Will try to hit the weight machine some later tonight.

Confession: I hate fruit. There is hardly any other fruit I eat besides banannas. Sometime grapes, sometimes apples. Fruit smoothies are good, but thats the only way I will eat certain fruits at all. I certainly dont get enough of them. Plan on eating even healthier starting tomorrow. Never drink soda (since I was 13) or sweet drinks except juice, coffee or tea.

NOTE: I was 265 (The heaviest I have ever been) after the Christmas Gorge-fest and have been losing weight slowly by cutting my serving sizes roughly by half. Yes, everything you read above, I used to eat twice as much of. Except the bacon.

UPDATE-
So let's see who's on this train now:
Tbone42
Boondawg
JoesFiero
N3M3SIS (Possibly?)
87Antuzzi
Xerxes Blackthorne
TheBDub
Pyrthian
... want to do something about that belly? Get on board and give and get support!

OK, I'll bite....

I'd like to lose weight too, so I'll start off by cutting out soda from here on out. I only drink diet, but I'm sure it's killing me anyway.

I'm 6'3", and currently weigh ~205.

I've been really busy with school the past few weeks, but I normally run about 3 days a week, and was doing that for about 3-4 months.

I'm thin already, but my ideal weight would be ~195lbs... maybe even 190.

But... the last 10 pounds is always the hardest, so...
EDIT: Hope you don't mind me making a suggestion, but it's usually totally OK to eat a normal lunch... you don't have to skimp on lunch. It's DINNER that people need to cut-back on. I could go on and on, but I wrote a huge paper for my bachelors degree that pretty much goes into detail about it: http://www.pontiacperforman...s/ObesityCulture.pdf

But in short, if you eat something like a cheeseburger at lunch with the other stuff, that's a good 1,000 calories. By 6:00, it's pretty much burned off. However, if you eat a 1,000+ calorie dinner around 7:00... you're basically going to go to bed with about 500 unburned calories which your body will essentially turn into fat. Dinner REALLY shoudl be nothing more than a snack... like maybe a chicken breast or fish filet, and a salad. Nothing more...

Lunchtime is when you can pig out.

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 02-23-2011).]

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Just had a sammich. Well not really. It was a piece of bread covered in jalepeneos. folded in half. I could live off them
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
Not sure if you want to add me to the list.

Started first week of December.

6'2"
43 years of experience (or suffering)
started: 225lbs

currently I stand at 192 lbs (this morning) with the final target being 190 lbs.

Diet has been a fair amount restricted - for the most part I have been following this plan (the odd day skipping out - actually missed the plan for 2 weeks wile in Hawaii at Xmas): http://www.idealprotein.com/ipcl_usen.asp?no=215 .

Feeling great so far, much more energy.

All the best to everyone...
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Todays update is as follows:

No breakfast, and for lunch (and today's only meal) I ate a Chicken fajita ranchero burrito from Qdoba (friggin' huge!), heavy on the veggies (peppers, onions, squash, zucchini, tomatoes, etc). Estimate about 2500-3000 calories in one meal (at most). The chicken on it was roasted, and it also had rice. Topped off with 16 oz powerade and 12oz vitamin water (strawberry kiwi )

Considering I burnt off around 2000 calories last night with a high intensity practice session (crunches, bicycles, lots of stretching, jogging, high knees, etc), I was starving Same plan for tonight as well, and then lifting tomorrow morning at the gym after 20 minutes on the treadmill/bike. Top it off with MMA tomorrow night.

I'm kinda cheating a bit on my food Fast food for lunch on the days I'm not in class. But I try to eat the healthier stuff (and restaurants) when I do fast food.

Todays weigh (off a bit since I ate about 45 minutes ago): 221 lbs at 6'2", 25 years old. Going to weigh myself tonight and when I wake up in the morning to get a proper average starting weight (was 235 last I weighed myself, but its been about 2 months and I just started MMA about a week ago).

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 02-23-2011).]

IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
Well, I would have to say your menu isn't the best but at least you have some portion control going on.

If you are serious about losing weight then you should cut out all breads, cereals, and dairy products. They are some of your biggest contributors to weight gain.

I've been dieting now for six weeks. No dairy, no oils, no butter, no mayo, no breads, no cereals, no fruits....well you get the idea. The cravings were killers during the first two weeks but now it's easy to pass up the What-a-burger joint or say no to Kolache's in the morning.

What we have done (wife is dieting as well) is cut out all of the crap such as candy, popcorn, chips, cookies, etc. We don't eat out now except for once a month. We could eat out more since we now know how to order healthy but we save more money by preparing all of our meals at home.

Our weekly diet basically consists of two fish meals, two buffalo meals, two shrimp meals and the rest chicken, we get as much fresh veggies as we want and we get one small baked potato each day and portions of brown rice with every meal. For breakfast we make either make some special pancakes but without any batter. They are a mix of egg whites, oatmeal, protein powder and that's it. Or we will eat egg whites and cream-o-wheat. Have to change breakfast up every now and then. We also drink two protein drinks per day, one in the morning and one at night.

As you can see we get carbs and proteins but we now have portion control as well. We eat buffalo instead of beef because it is leaner and has a great taste. It's more expensive but well worth it.

As for exercise we both get in at least 40 minutes of cardio each day (I'm up to 50 minutes) and then an hour of weight training for my wife. I have to stop losing weight (fat) before I can hit the weights again...oh well.

To date, since my doctor visit on Jan 14th, I have lost 34lbs and dropped two pant sizes and one shirt size. I still have a way to go but I am definitely heading in the right direction.

Some things to remember, portion control is key, corn has no nutritional value, boil your carrots before eating them it removes the sugars, drink plenty of water, eat five to six small meals per day, supplement your snacks with a protein drink here and there, get out and make some exercise and most important, get plenty of sleep.

[This message has been edited by IwannaIRM (edited 02-23-2011).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Dude, you arent fat. Sounds like you just need to hit the gym harder. But welcome aboard anyway.. you'll probably meet your goals first, so any success story here is fine with me. Still, cutting out sodas now might be a lifelong GOOD DECISION.. there is some statistical data coming out recently that foods and sodas with carmel coloring may cause cancer. Maybe not on its own, but if you already are getting toxins from other areas, it could certainly be the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak.

By the way, I eat around 8 pm and usually stay up until about 430 am... my schedule is just screwy (Usually 9a-10am to 430 am.. my bod just does not allow for a lot of sleep) so I am not worried about my supper being the big meal. I do plenty after that for hours, including also my work out time.

Welcome aboard! Choooo Chhooooo! Weight loss train!

Thanks!... but... I didn't get off to a good start today.

I just ate half a large pizza, while drinking a diet Sprite. I actually forgot that I said I wasn't going to do it... hahah...

Ok, for REAL tomorrow...

------------------
Todd,

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Wow plenty of people aboard huh? Hope we can all get to where we want to be weight wise.

This morning I just had a Slimfast shake for breakfast again. Then for lunch I had a ham sandwich with plenty of veggies from Subway. Snacked a little during the day as I worked (out in the garage some, but also did some vigorous work around the house, carrying heavy items up stairs then ladders, stuff like that) but for dinner I made some delicious sausage hoagies with homemade spaghetti sauce. I needed to get rid of them before they went bad so I just made them to get it over with. Back to mostly grilled chicken for a while.

Is fruit really that bad for weight loss? I eat grapes for snacks constantly because they are so good frozen. I dont know what Ill do if I have to cut them out of the diet.

-Joe
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-24-2011 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Today's menu :

Breakfast:
Slim-Fast shake.

Lunch:
Slim-Fast Shake.

Supper: Small chunk pot roast, 4 chunks carrot, 2 really small red potatoes, small glass apple juice, yogart for desert.

Snack: Banana, Pepsi One, bottle of water.

Exercise: Work.

Confession: I have a cold and can't taste anything. No desire to munch.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Ate my jalapeño sammich and a can of chew? Does chew count as food? I have no appetite today, why bother with it.
PFF
System Bot
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
back to gym after a a week (9 days?) of not going.
weighed in at 222# - was glad that wasnt higher....
put 35 mins on the elliptical
and, being I am switching gyms - to one that doesnt have a pool, I spent most my time in the pool
I like the pool alot - but - it really really dries my skin out.....

now that NASCAR is back - sundays are gonna be my "big day" at the gym. get to hump away on the elliptical while watching NASCAR.
damn - better check the new gym to make sure the got TVs in the aerobic area......that IS a deal breaker....
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by joesfiero:

Is fruit really that bad for weight loss? I eat grapes for snacks constantly because they are so good frozen. I dont know what Ill do if I have to cut them out of the diet.

-Joe

Short answer - yes.

Fruits are loaded with sugars. Other things to stay away from are dairy, breads and cereals (as mentioned above) and nuts. I know when I gave them up it was hard as I liked my cold milk and cereal in the mornings and fruit during the day, but I know I can go back some what once I hit my target - just will have to watch how much I will be eating.

Biggest thing was to cut out the fast food, or at least make better choices now.

Anyways, sounds like everyone is on the path to their targets.

...for the record, my meals usually consist of:

Breakfast: oatmeal and a hardboiled egg (or 2) and crepe on weekends.

Lunch: instant soup (low fat, etc) and salad (unlimited amount of lettuce and 2 cups of vegetables that grow above ground (ie: no carrots, etc)) and usually an instant pudding mix.

Dinner: 5 oz of beef or chicken (7 oz of fish) and 2 cups of above ground vegetables.

Like I said before, fairly restricted, but it seems to be working without really changing my lifestyle – like exercising.

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 02-24-2011).]

IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post

I take it you are doing well on a new years resolution. Or a doctor enforced one, if not.
Congratulations, keep it going!

No, we made no resolutions this year. They're too easy to break. During my check-up we talked about losing weight but nothing mandatory since all of my vitals were great. Basically, my wife and I decided it was time we got back into shape so that we can be more active with our daughter and be here longer for her, plus I want to be able to fly in economy comfortably since we've used all of our upgrade miles.

I love my carbs (I'm he original "breadfan") I can't cut them.

I hear you on that, my wife makes homemade bread and biscuits and I'm missing them like crazy.

I know some have had success with things like Atkins and not eating grains or fruit, but when they go back to eating normal weight comes back real fast. Happened to my oldest brother, he looked real good for a while ther.

Well, thank goodness we are not doing the Atkins diet. I don't believe depriving your body of all carbs is a good thing. We still get a fair share of carbs just not near the amount we used to eat.

Basically, we are re-training our stomachs and minds on the amounts we eat. Once we get to our weight goals then we are switching our eating program to a maintenance program. So, it will be a little different then.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Kekipi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KekipiSend a Private Message to KekipiDirect Link to This Post

Weight: 244 (unchanged)
Breakfast: Hnut Os and 1%milk
Lunch: Beef Brisquit Sammich with hot sauce and salad slaw (A little larger than I probably should have made it, but it was worth it.) *BURP*
Supper: Egg Omelet, piece of toast, a little bacon and cheese inside
SnacK: No snack, I've had plenty

So today was a splurge day to a degree. Trying to keep myself sane as well as lose weight. Not a rationalization.. I knew it was wrong, I did it anyway.

It took 3 weeks to see a change in my weight. I am now in the 30s haven't seen the 40s in almost a week. I also know the cure for cancer, stop eating all the crap they put in the bread, meat, milk, all processed foods. Like Jack Lalanne said, If you can buy it in the store, don't. If it tastes good, spit it out.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Today.
Ate crackers and tried to eat a sammy.
workout . Wind sprints to the bath room. DO NOT EAT SUSI FROM A TRUCK STOP! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT DO IT! 5 days now....Its been kicking my ass.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-25-2011 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Today's menu :

Breakfast:
Slim-Fast shake.

Lunch:
Slim-Fast Shake.

Supper: Small chunk pot roast, 2 chunks carrot, 2 really small red potatoes, all chopped & skillet fried with some onion & olive oil. Large glass orange juice, 1/4 mellon for desert.

Snack: Bottle of water.

Exercise: Work.

Confession: I still have a cold and can't taste anything. No desire to munch.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
hmm - not sure if I gonna post every time I goto the gym....
but - went again last nite. since I wont be able to go back until sunday - hit the weights pretty hard
put on a big buzz, and went to town
now I sit here with sore abs (more accurately - sore beer belly ) from all the crunches.....
did get the 30 mins (barely) on the elliptical
but - tonight is slot car racing, and tommarow is autorama - so wont have time 'till sunday
which should be a good one, since NASCAR is back, an easy way to kill ALOT of time on the elliptical

oh yeah - weighed in at 221#
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post
Wow! good luck with your plans guys.

I won't bore you guys with the dirty details of my program. About 16 months ago I started conversing with old friends on facebook (girls) who I haven't seen in many many years. They all had a picture of me as a lean mean 6 foot 185 pure muscle super flexible athlete. I mean a lot of muscle, being of the smaller bone structure body type. I was a student instructor in JKD for many years. Heh, and a good dancer

This was very motivating. No one thought I would turn out to be a lazy fat old man at 237 pounds. I got sick of saying "I used to be, I used to be able to, I was" etc.
Now, I now watch what I eat. I stretch every morning, do exercises, and almost every other day hit my two place home gym weight machine. I am now about 192. I have put quite a bit of muscle back on too. I porked up a bit over the holidays but finally have that back off again, didn't get on the scale but I bet I was trying to push 200 again.

It has been a long haul and the last 10 pounds has been very very slow. I need to lose, or rearrange at leas another 10 or 15 pounds.

Keep it up guys, I am pulling for every one of you. It is paramount to a happy life to be healthy. It's really nice to have women find me attractive again too! even though I am pushing 52 years old!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-25-2011 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Weigh-in Day.

When I started 8 weeks ago:

Chest (around nipples) - 47"
Waist (around beer belly) - 52"
Hips - 48"
Weight: 270.2

Today:

Chest (around nipples) - 45 1/2"
Waist (around beer belly) - 48"
Hips - 46"
Weight: 251.7

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 02-25-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
Well, I just weighed myself yesterday... (whoops...)... 206.37 pounds according to the player's scale in the locker room.

I ate Raisin Bran this morning, a coffee, and had a PB&J for lunch with a grapefruit.

I haven't been able to run for like almost 3 weeks now because I've just been so swamped with school, but next week is my last week, so I'm going to get right back into it.

------------------
Todd,

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
I am impressed by all of your efforts and wish all of you success. Now, I am 5'8'' and 205. Not dieting or exercising. When all of you of you get to be slim and athletic-looking, you can point at me and Rush Limbaugh and feel smugly superior. It 's ok.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Just ate some egg drop soup and a bottle of vitamin water zero. Still have not drunken a soda so that is good.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2011 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2011 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
hehe working out vigorously for the first few times is tough.

Breakfast today was a small bowl of cereal (I only use 1%milk) with two small sausage patties and a glass of OJ

Lunch, a Subway ham sub with lots of veggies

Dinner was some grilled chicken with a side salad, balsamic vinaigrette dressing. No snack because dinner ran a little late.

I cant believe I still dont feel much thinner. The last time I dieted I almost immediately thinned out some, dropped a pants size and all. I have been truly dieting for over 2 weeks now and its seems like nothing is happening. I need to get a scale asap so I can at least (hopefully) see a change there.

-Joe
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2011 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Weighed in today: 215.4 lbs. Last few days I haven't done much, been down on my arse sick, sleeping a lot and not eating. I have a somewhat higher metabolism though, so I think I burn fat in my sleep

Anyhow, todays menu consisted of a can of Hormel chicken chili, and not sure what else (again, slept most of the day, so not quite cognitive right now).

Tomorrow is MMA at 8 am. Time to train super hard to make up for the 2 days I've missed this week (MMA is 4 days a week, and the gym is 3 days a week, as I am mirroring my MMA coach's schedule)
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post02-26-2011 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm. Well, after a year on my BP meds, I gained around 4.5 inches around my waist. It was HORRIBLE. COuld hardly breathe when I tried to tie my shoe laces Head felt like it was exploding. I weighed 89.7 (190lbs)kilos 10 days ago. I used to weigh 156lbs until I was 63. Stopped with the singing (forced to by market/age ..they didn't want an old guy any more). SO, I went to the Docs, and had my medicine changed. Immediately lost 3 inches off my waist..(the meds were causing it), yet lost no weight. Lisinapril and the other drugs cause bloating and severely slow digestion and consti..you know ..
But, I still wasn't happy at my weight. Doc told me I am borderline Diabetic type 2, and must quit ALL SUGAR. I have managed to do that for 7 days now, and dropped from 87 kilos to 83.5 kilos. Feel more awake, don't need an afternoon snooze any more, and all the aches and pains in my knees and ankles have gone away by about 85%. As I said in another thread, SUGAR is a killer.
My body takes a while to adapt to doing heavy work, but when it does, I feel fine. BUT...I only have to stop for a week, and I have to go back through the pain barrier .
So..I am goiung to join in too
Chest: 44 inches
Waist since I changed medication:35 inches.
Hips: 34 inches.
5ft 7.5 inches.
Weight today was 83.7 kilos about 184 lbs.

I aim to be 44 chest, 32 waist, 34 hips, and around 76 kilos. That means I have to lose 16 lbs..it will be hard
So...back to the construction work...at least I didn't lose my 'guns'
Nick
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock