Started on: 02-09-2011 02:42 PM
Replies: 229
Last post by: KurtAKX on 02-17-2011 12:05 AM
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
Just some questions I (and others) have asked but had no responses plus some observations:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/104782.html

Originally posted by mera7:

i own a machine shop and all torque values for engines are based on wet.

What is the name of this machine shop? Location? Is this the 8000 square foot shop you have? If you own a machine shop why would you not want to talk about it??

Rodney

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/078009-6.html

unfortunately thats in the height of our other race team season... my professional monster truck race team.

Really. How about some url's on this. What is the name of your race team? What class do you run in? What race tracks do you race at?? I would love to see some pictures.

Rodney

A professional monster race truck. Big bucks. Big trailer, mucho big bucks to build and run. Yet no pictures etc. Why?

thank you for the compliment rick. the body rough in fiberglass work is done. and i have mocked up my new bolder rear fender lips and mocked up the bolder rear tail flip. so far thats it on the bodywork at the moment. been working on mechanicals more lately. im hoping with the trans swap/change to have it done in january ish. feb ish for test and tuning. and march to get the bugs out. should be ready for a mera reunion april or later

Wondering why you do not post any pictures? I have seen you post pictures of a few transmissions, engines and some parts. Why none of your Mera? I'd love to see it in this 8000 square feet shop you have. Seems you do know how to take and post pictures.

Rodney

Seems you know how to take and post pictures. Here is a Fiero you had for sale next to some house? weekend cottage? in the country:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/051087.html
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...6/HTML/080964-2.html

yes i have done several ferraris. their motors are expensive and unreliable. they require major services every 15000 miles.

most of my customers would rather drive their ferrari with a ls motor in it than look at it broke sitting in the garage. ferrari...

Originally posted by Rodney:

The shop or your shop? Who owns this shop? What is the name of this shop? Considering what you say you do to exotic cars and such it must be very popular around the internet. Any info is appreciated. Seems this would be big news on Fchat. Can you post some url's from Fchat on these conversions?

Rodney

Still waiting.

Rodney

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/078027.html

I have been in vegas a couple of wkd now setting up for the sema show. I have several hundred pics of the girls and a few of the cars lol

Seems you have no problem taking pictures. You take several hundred at the SEMA show yet when you put V-8's in Ferrari's you don't take any pictures?????

Are you showcasing your products at the Sema show? What products do you sell? Show us some pictures of your booth at the Sema show.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/083159.html

i put ls motors in ferraris all the time. i also put ls motors in porsches. shouldnt be a problem. its personal personalization. like puttin a chevy motor in a ford... or vice versa.... nothing they can do about it. at best they might harass you but legally they have no grounds.

Again. This would be well written about on Fchat. Can you supply some url's from Fchat on these Ferrari's? Just one would be nice. You say you have done several.

yes my taillight lenses sell for 850.00 for a set. have sold several sets for that amount.

Looking on ebay I see you have listed them but have seemed to have sold any. Whom are you selling these to?
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/081126.html

i have 1400hp in my pro monster truck with a 572 blown alcohol bbc.

Yet no pictures, nothing.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/079831-2.html

my 80 ft x100 ft with 14ft walls is pretty cool. fully equipped with 4 lifts, 2 bridgeport mills, 3 atlas lathes, 4 industrial drill presses, 2 50ton hydraulic presses, half mil or so in shop tools. heated in the winter, cooled in the summer, i like it. dont have heated floors though lol mike in oklahoma

also have in the shop a commercial paint booth and commercial powdercoat booth, sandblast room and cabinet, kitchen fully equipped with appliances and a loft overhead with recliner and tv/satelite mike in oklahoma

Sounds like a million dollar shop yet no pictures, nothing.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/081085.html

ixa i have been installing ls1 ls2 ls3 motors into ferrari's and porsche's for several years now. high cost of replacement engines drives the current owners to this choice. a properly rebuilt 308 motor is $20,000.00 installed. and a rebuilt motor for a 911 starts at $14,500.00 installed. ls3 conversion installed starts at 12,500.00. and ls3 has 426hp and cheaper to buy parts for.

Again no pictures etc.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/080115-2.html

216mph in my porsche race car....

How do you know you were doing 216? You say this then offer no proof, not. You post a picture of a Porsche in what appears to be a Porsche dealerships lot. Is this the 216 mph race car? Takes a lot to go 216.

steve308 i have several customers 308's i repair... they all are impressed with the mera i have.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/084263-2.html

Since so many Ferrari owners are on Fchat your name must be mentioned quite a bit. What is your name on Fchat?

I googled your email you have listed on Pennocks. okiemom777@aol.com

All I find is Pennocks stuff. Nothing Ferrari, Porsche etc.
Stuff you have sold on ebay. No Mera tail lights siold? You say you have sold several sets. I see you have sold a few Porsche parts and some Match Box cars on ebay. In my opinion one that races a professional monster truck and a 216 mph race car would have many left over, slightly used, never used etc parts.

Your profile on Pennocks reads:

Interests: mera's

Yet you state you own a race car and a professional monster truck and a machine shop. Why did you not list any of that?

Rodney

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
rodney... i am completely amused that you find the need to STALK me in every thread i have ever posted in here on pff. the time you have spent hijacking other peoples threads just to try to harass me. the time you have spent googling me, googling my companies, the time researching all the threads i have posted in here on pff. dont you have better things to do with your time and life? as you have noticed i have ignored you. i will continue to do so. this is the only response you will get from me as i dont really care what you think or say or the rumors you may try to start about me or my companies. as far as pics of my engines, monster trucks, sema pics, mera pics and whatever else you have asked/badgered about in the last week here on pff... other upstanding members here on pff and mostly in this particular thread have these pics. so you just seem to be making a fool of yourself for everyone else to see. actually several of us here have been watching you and laughing at you in pm's. i wont answer your questions, i wont put up pics to your responses, and i wont dignify your stupid remarks. you need to stop hijacking other people threads here on pff. dont trudge up this thread either. leave well enough alone if you dont have something positive to say. again i dont care what you say or think. dont waste other peoples time here on pff. mike

Companies? Wow. You da man!!

Rodney
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
Honestly... although it makes for interesting conversation, it sounds like maybe this guy might be fibbing a little bit.

I'm particularly interested in buying LS motor mounts for a Porsche 944 if, as he said, they are cheaper than the Renegade kit.

It would be frustrating to think that all of this might be made up... but whatever...

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
Well, I have seen the posts from mera7 and thought to myself that I would like to see photos. I can't comment on anything other than my own curiosity.
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2011 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post
rodney... i am completely amused that you find the need to STALK me in every thread i have ever posted in here on pff. the time you have spent hijacking other peoples threads just to try to harass me. the time you have spent googling me, googling my companies, the time researching all the threads i have posted in here on pff. dont you have better things to do with your time and life? as you have noticed i have ignored you. i will continue to do so. this is the only response you will get from me as i dont really care what you think or say or the rumors you may try to start about me or my companies. as far as pics of my engines, monster trucks, sema pics, mera pics and whatever else you have asked/badgered about in the last week here on pff... other upstanding members here on pff have these pics you ask of and proof and will vouch for me. so you just seem to be making a fool of yourself for everyone else to see. actually several of us here have been watching you and laughing at you in pm's. i wont answer your questions, i wont put up pics to your responses, and i wont dignify your stupid remarks. you need to stop hijacking other people threads here on pff. dont trudge up this thread either. leave well enough alone if you dont have something positive to say. again i dont care what you say or think. dont waste other peoples time here on pff. mike
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2011 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post

mera7

1355 posts
Member since Sep 2009

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Honestly... although it makes for interesting conversation, it sounds like maybe this guy might be fibbing a little bit.

I'm particularly interested in buying LS motor mounts for a Porsche 944 if, as he said, they are cheaper than the Renegade kit.

It would be frustrating to think that all of this might be made up... but whatever...

944 ls1 kevlar clutch currently on ebay...
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2011 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post

mera7

1355 posts
Member since Sep 2009

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

Well, I have seen the posts from mera7 and thought to myself that I would like to see photos. I can't comment on anything other than my own curiosity.

jack anything you want pics of that i have pics of just ask and i would be happy to ablige. send me your email in pm's.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post

Sorry couldn't help it. maybe could have been solved in PM's? IBTC

If people even see their PM's anymore
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2011 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post
so we are very clear... several months back i misquoted information about rodneys front 308 bumper kit and the lights that come with the kit. he corrected me. i quickly apologized publicly several times. he got crazy mad and ever since, especially lately, has tried to persecute me in this forum. he has STALKED me in every thread i have ever posted in, asking for pics, asking for proof, jacking with me, trying to push my buttons. he has googled me, googled my companies, obviously spent hours trying to annoy me, trying to invade my privacy. this is all is very amusing to me that he has nothing better to do. i have tried to ignore him for the last wk or two or however long hes been at it again. i will not respond to him again, nor will i dignify his responses. if anyone has questions for me i would be happy to answer them just pm me and i will send you pics or proof or talk to you about anything... everyone here knows me well enought to know that. lets just move on. thanks to all for letting me air this out. mike in oklahoma
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2011 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

Sorry couldn't help it. maybe could have been solved in PM's? IBTC

If people even see their PM's anymore

my sentiments exactly... i asked him to take it to pm's multiple times and he wouldnt.
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
I am also rather curious. I really want to see the monster truck and the Porsche. I mean its the Internet and there is one thing that always rings true. Pics or it didnt happen. SO until pics are posted. Cool story bro.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

my sentiments exactly... i asked him to take it to pm's multiple times and he wouldnt.

Another out and out lie. Mike never ever PM'd me anything. Show me one topic where you asked me to PM you. See the pattern here?

Rodney
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

, googled my companies, mike in oklahoma

No one can Google your companies since no one knows the name of your companies.

What are the names of your companies?

Rodney

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000
I'm sorry. Another question that will go unanswered.

Rodney
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Someone is living a life of fantasy and it isn't Rodney. Photos or it didn't happen.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 02-09-2011).]

mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2011 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

Another out and out lie. Mike never ever PM'd me anything. Show me one topic where you asked me to PM you. See the pattern here?

Rodney

we argued on the mera in paradise thread and i asked several times for you stop wasting ppls time and take it to ims. they will attest to that. good riddens.
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post
Seems to me a small amount of info, pics, machine shop name, would right this whole ship. Somebody is sinking fast.
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
In before the trash can
Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post

we argued on the mera in paradise thread and i asked several times for you stop wasting ppls time and take it to ims. they will attest to that. good riddens.

I am just saying - wouldn't it have been a lot less hassle to just post the pictures/etc/etc instead of avoiding the issue? With pictures posted, said person would go away and leave you alone - as they say "it's not rocket science".

I for one couldn't care less, but it just seems like a simple solution to a problem that is obviously bothering you somewhat since you being 'stalked' as you put it.
Nurb432

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

I am also rather curious. I really want to see the monster truck and the Porsche. I mean its the Internet and there is one thing that always rings true. Pics or it didnt happen. SO until pics are posted. Cool story bro.

Unfortunately pics != true all the time.. its far to easy to fake them or just take pictures of some random object 'this is mine'.

Odd story, if you ask me
PFF
System Bot
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
Maybe my picture was misunderstood... wasn't saying it's a dead issue or to just kill it. Was implying somebody just got slaughtered.

The last line was for Rodney about the checking PM's.
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Mera7 - all you have to do is put up or shut up. Post some pics of all your fantastic claims and everyone can apologize for doubting you. I find it very strange that you make all these claims yet never post any pics or proof. Most of us Fiero fans here on PFF take great pride in all our projects and go way out of our way to share the progress with all our fellow Fiero Fanatics. You talk the talk, Now walk the walk! So far you are all show and no go. PM me your shop address and I'll come by in the next few days for a visit. I'd like to see all your goodies.

Do you smell that?

One Word - Dalhart

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 02-09-2011).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2011 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Showing pictures to shut someone up seems like the whole presidents birth certificate thing.

"Show me a birth certificate!"
"Ok, here it is."
"Anyone can fake that kind! Show me a different one!"

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

Mera7 - all you have to do is put up or shut up. PM me your shop address and I'll come by in the next few days for a visit. I'd like to see all your goodies.

Better get there early. Sounds like he has a lot to look at. Don't forget your camera.

Rodney

maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

I have trouble keeping actual names and usernames in synch. Were you at RRR last Oct?
Brought your Mera to RRR @ Baytown Texas Oct 2009?
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Showing pictures to shut someone up seems like the whole presidents birth certificate thing.

"Show me a birth certificate!"
"Ok, here it is."
"Anyone can fake that kind! Show me a different one!"

here we go......you know i am a pretty out going type. i got pics all over this site of my cars and other PERSONAL!!!!! stuff.
but some people are not like that. some people keep it close to the vest and who can blame them?
ohhhhh wait i see them above IN THIS THREAD.

i have just had my first phone conversation with Mike and he sounds like a stand up guy. real nice.
i called him after finding his Phone number on the net and asked for his permission to post this link below.

pretty simple actually.....i just love digging.

and I agree, any pics i post are just gonna be a "HE said He said thing." so i feel this is the best finisher. pictures, words and an established history of Mikes claims.

*EDIT* I TOLD YOU IT WOULD DO NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU WANTED PICTURES AND YOU GOT PICTURES END OF TOPIC!!!!!!

sooo for whats its worth. these are the pics i have FOUND of Mera7 and the some pics he has sent me thru the last years.
prepare you lips, BOYS.......theres going to be some ass kissing a comming.

Sema 2009
guy in pic is not Mike. Mike is taking the pics

HIS monster truck on THEIR test track

and his poor,poor Mera #7071.....

now, since i posted these....DO NOT ASK FOR HIS SOCIAL # , CREDIT CARD INFO. OR SECURITY SYSTEM CODES
i could not find them on the net. but the above link was the 2nd one on the search list.

ohhh and no pics of HIS CUSTOMERS CARS. thats just bad business........you can understand that Rodney. they are Ferrari owners, afterall

now that, that is taken care of, Rodney please fulfill your statement (promise) and release all the Mera info you have and lets open Your Registery up again, update it and combine all the new stuff WE have found in the Paradise Thread. we would love your input. some more than most, that being me

i hope we can let this squabbling go and start new, united under Fieros and Mera alike

i hope this is the end.
Goodnight....

Daniel-
Mera X

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-10-2011).]

Dgzfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DgzfieroSend a Private Message to DgzfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I have trouble keeping actual names and usernames in synch. Were you at RRR last Oct?
Brought your Mera to RRR @ Baytown Texas Oct 2009?

No that is a different Mera owner, Merrill he is not on the forum.

twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

I'm personally not buying any of this without better pictures of the girls.

Preferably the brunettes.

Brad
Jackdaniels

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2011 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JackdanielsSend a Private Message to JackdanielsDirect Link to This Post

i hope we can let this squabbling go and start new......

Yeah, start new without another 4000 page Mera thread now in the O/T with your diarhea-of-the-mouth posts and photos. Its sad that Rodney has to take ANY flak from anyone being that he is a leading supplier of our car parts.

[This message has been edited by Jackdaniels (edited 02-09-2011).]

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post

and his poor,poor Mera #7071.....

I have to agree. I've read his post about repairing his Mera. I've seen pictures of the engine he's supposedly going to use. I've seen pictures of modified Ferraris that he'd like to emulate. I've read about all of the repairs he's done to the car. And yet, I'm like many others that have posted here...I've thought "Okay, he's fixed the d@mn thing....where are the pictures?" Why even post at all, if you're not going to post pictures to show your progress? I'd love to see the progress he's made on the car....but I'm beginning to doubt that it's even his car, and not just pictures of a wrecked Mera he found on the internet somewhere.

PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jackdaniels:

Yeah, start new without another 4000 page Mera thread now in the O/T with your diarhea-of-the-mouth posts and photos. Its sad that Rodney has to take ANY flak from anyone being that he is a leading supplier of our car parts.

what??? start a new Mera thread??? ok......new guy, huh go figure!!
hey new guy? we can only have ONE MERA THREAD.....we have already been told. not by Cliff.
but by a D-Bag, just like you! but till Cliff says other wise shutit!! i will stay in my thread.....
thank you

D

and i dont even spell F-King right......but in reality, i do have a potty mouth....

NEXT!!!!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-09-2011).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009

Originally posted by litespd:

I have to agree. I've read his post about repairing his Mera. I've seen pictures of the engine he's supposedly going to use. I've seen pictures of modified Ferraris that he'd like to emulate. I've read about all of the repairs he's done to the car. And yet, I'm like many others that have posted here...I've thought "Okay, he's fixed the d@mn thing....where are the pictures?" Why even post at all, if you're not going to post pictures to show your progress? I'd love to see the progress he's made on the car....but I'm beginning to doubt that it's even his car, and not just pictures of a wrecked Mera he found on the internet somewhere.

because i bought his OEM MERA tail pipes for my MERA......NEXT!!!!

and why does it matter to you, anyway?

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

because i bought his OEM MERA tail pipes for my MERA......NEXT!!!!

and why does it matter to you, anyway?

A little touchy?
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post
I have no idea what's going on here. This must be some of that non-T/OT PFF drama, huh? But why is it being posted in T/OT now?
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

A little touchy?

sorry tooooooooooo much coffee.

its just this is a TOTALFAIL for all the same reason....i post a pic and a link and...."i dont believe it" or "I dont see a Ferrari" or "show me your bank account statement".... is all i will get.
thats all this is going to be.....hopeless.

now i got a diarreh mouth with poopy pictures or something, coming from a new guy (hey kid, play any games lately, there JuniorJack?)

and now according to Litespead Mike does not even have a Mera....but i paid him for the parts from a Mera. ohhh well.....M.P.R.D.

d

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2011 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
My only question about someone living in a possable fantasy world about what they own, are building, or have driven would be; why does it matter to others?
How does this persons fantasy affect other peoples lives in a negitive way?
Who is this person hurting by living in that world?

Not saying that is the case here, just that how could this turn into such a big deal for someone?
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

My only question about someone living in a possable fantasy world about what they own, are building, or have driven would be; why does it matter to others?
How does this persons fantasy affect other peoples lives in a negitive way?
Who is this person hurting by living in that world?

Not saying that is the case here, just that how could this turn into such a big deal for someone?

i totally agree....you have to ask the guy that started this thread.

i am a humble messenger......Mera7 is done with this topic. i am too but, i will answer question as they appear. for the truth.
i will not argue but i will debate sternly, that i will.....to the end.

but in the end what will be the outcome to the people not directly involved?

twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Stuff that was not pictures of any brunettes.

Sooooo, no pictures of the brunette?

Dang it, who would set up at Sema, pay some hottie to advertise for them, and not show me the pictures? WHO I ask?

Brad
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock