Started on: 08-13-2009 09:06 PM
Replies: 313
Last post by: tbone42 on 01-16-2011 12:26 AM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
w00t
After 7 pgs and all these months, I finally get to own a page.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-17-2010).]

IP: Logged
Black88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2010 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
Jets this year are just like the Ravens last year. And just like the Ravens last year they will lose in the AFCC game. Only way the Colts lose is if they beat themselves, possible, but not likely.

I like the Saints in the NFC.

Go Saints! I'd love for Brees to get a Super Bowl before Philip Rivers.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:

Jets this year are just like the Ravens last year. And just like the Ravens last year they will lose in the AFCC game. Only way the Colts lose is if they beat themselves, possible, but not likely.

I like the Saints in the NFC.

Go Saints! I'd love for Brees to get a Super Bowl before Philip Rivers.

Probably a first that we are rooting for the same team Black88GT, most likely not a good omen for the Saints.

It's a worst case scenario for the AFCC for me, I can't decide which team I dislike more, though I do respect the way that the Jets are getting things done, Great D and good coaching. I really hope the Colts don't get their usual favorable penalty calls but we'll see.

Should be 2 good games tomorrow either way.

Cheers bud. Stay safe.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2010 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

I really hope the Colts don't get their usual favorable penalty calls but we'll see.

That's known as getting your excuses lined up ahead of time--in case ya lose.

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2010 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

That's known as getting your excuses lined up ahead of time--in case ya lose.

Nope... That's called the truth. I've watched a lot of their games and it's uncanny how many calls go their way, and the crazy thing is they are plenty good enough to win most games without them.

Missed roughing the passer call yesterday comes to mind as a good example.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 01-25-2010).]

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2010 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:
Yea it was all downhill after that fumble. The Jets defense really brought it, reminded me of the Ravens of old and how much I miss Rex Ryan. The crazy blitz schemes were a thing of beauty. Carson really looked bad, you guys have to be worried about that. I guess you could hold out hope it was the injury to his finger or whatever. He reminds me more and more of Brad Johnson though, although he has gotten a little better at moving in the pocket.

I hope the Ravens can beat the Colts. I like the way the playoffs have played out, we got revenge and the first win over the Patriots in their house, and now we have the chance to do the same thing to the Colts, we can never beat them. With this running game suddenly coming back after a two month hiatus, I think we have a shot. We are playing confident. If we had our starting cornerbacks, I would bet on the Ravens all the way, but it's gonna be really tough to stop those receivers with our 4th string CB's starting. And of course - the refs! They did a great job I thought against the Patriots, one b.s. penalty but overall I was very impressed. If Mike Carey or something gets this Colts game I don't even know if I'll watch it.

And I will never let the refs off the hook - it's embarassing to the league some of those PI and illegal contact calls. Completely changing the game.

p.s. I can't get on fb so keep the posts in this thread coming!

Good to hear from you. Well, Farve was Farve and Peyton was Peyton. I was hoping Brett wouldn't implode, but he did. I was impressed on his toughness and as a fellow grey beard, I was pulling for him.

Peyton, on the other hand, Took his lumps early, made adjustments and kicked the Jets butts all the way back to Queens.

BTW, I got your address off of FB. i will write soon. Hang in there.

grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2010 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
Hello new season!!!! And hello first win!!!! Any opinions about this Bulger character? From what I've seen today, he puts Troy Smith to shame, but I'd like to see more of him before I make these rash decisions.
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2010 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
oh yea, i was out in the rain, got soaked... but was def worth it.

Originally posted by grkboy707:

Hello new season!!!! And hello first win!!!! Any opinions about this Bulger character? From what I've seen today, he puts Troy Smith to shame, but I'd like to see more of him before I make these rash decisions.

i liked him...anything is better the smith

[This message has been edited by hookdonspeed (edited 08-13-2010).]

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2010 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Bulger?? Decent back-up had a few good years with the Rams. Flacco is the man in Baltimore.
Don't get too excited about 1st game of preseason man It is great to have Football back though.

I was watching the Patriots / Saints so didn't catch any of your game, how did your secondary play? Looks like that is the big question mark for you guys this year. Ravens offense should be great with the additions of Boldin and Stallworth.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2010 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
i wana goto the ravens vs. skins game, a co-worker has skins season tickets, and asked a dolphins fan to go with him... lame!
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2010 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
I have tix for Miami at Green Bay week 6. *rubbing hands in excitement*
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2010 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Definatly ready to see the pigskin flying again !

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2010 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Definatly ready to see the pigskin flying again !

Those trophies are old news. The Stoolers will be looking up at the Bengals and Ravens this year.
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
w00t w00t! Lets hear it for that first win of the season! A little sloppy, I must say, but a win is a win!

Originally posted by Vin Diesel:

It doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winnings winning.

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post

w00t w00t! Lets hear it for that first win of the season! A little sloppy, I must say, but a win is a win!

they (and we) both played some serious defense, but in the end, the only TD of the game allowed us to win, even with 3turnovers, what would have normally been devastating to most teams, we held our own and took the win.

they showed some guy with a "jet" on his head, all team logo'd up, all yelling and screaming and happy at the begining of the game, then showed him 3rd Q, and he wasnt looking as happy.... i lol'ed
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2010 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
welp... that was a sad game we just played.....

very poor O...

i blame jim zorn. seriously, reminded me of how the skins did last year....

and oh... when did they make the rule that you couldnt touch the QB when he has the ball? that was 2 total BS calls.......
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2010 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

and oh... when did they make the rule that you couldnt touch the QB when he has the ball? that was 2 total BS calls.......

Same reason for that bogus "Roughing the kicker" call a year or so ago. Refs get joy out of messing with us Ravens. Also, I missed the last 3 minutes (and the first half... I love my job:/). I imagine we didnt get a touchdown?
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2010 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post

Same reason for that bogus "Roughing the kicker" call a year or so ago. Refs get joy out of messing with us Ravens. Also, I missed the last 3 minutes (and the first half... I love my job:/). I imagine we didnt get a touchdown?

nope, they got an interception.... 4 total for the game... flaccos aim...horrible....
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
Flacco has "Rex Grossman Arm".. he cannot throw bullets, only lobbers.
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post

nope, they got an interception.... 4 total for the game... flaccos aim...horrible....

Gaaaaaay. Everyone thought he would get better about being under pressure, but thats just not gonna happen
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

welp... that was a sad game we just played.....

very poor O...

i blame jim zorn. seriously, reminded me of how the skins did last year....

Maybe very good Bengal defense.

PFF
System Bot
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Although I think the 2 calls were BS, they didn't lose the game for Baltimore. Even Terrell Suggs said that much. Flacco lost the game for the Ravens. He was horrible.

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BENGAL4:

Although I think the 2 calls were BS, they didn't lose the game for Baltimore. Even Terrell Suggs said that much. Flacco lost the game for the Ravens. He was horrible.

he was.... he was....
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2010 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BENGAL4:

Those trophies are old news. The Stoolers will be looking up at the Bengals and Ravens this year.

i think you got your sense of direction mixed up,...BTW how is it looking down there hehehe
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2010 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

i think you got your sense of direction mixed up,...BTW how is it looking down there hehehe

Ha. It's only 1 game. Hell, the media is giving the Stoolers the title already. If the Titans secure the ball, 7 turnovers, they win.

See you guys on Nov 8 in the Nati. Big Jen will be back and there will be no excuses. Dont get me wrong, the Stoolers defense is back, but when it is a divsion game, throw all of the stats out the window
WHO DEY

[This message has been edited by BENGAL4 (edited 09-21-2010).]

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2010 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post

i kinda dig it.
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
Does anyone else smell that? No, not the roasting of the Sqealers, I smell the Superbowl!
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
GO STEELERS!!!!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Wow, what a barn-burner!

On a side note...it looked COLD in Pittsburgh. What's up with that?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Does anyone else smell that? No, not the roasting of the Sqealers, I smell the Superbowl!

i think what you smelled was roasted raven, hehehehe !

Steelers baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
yea, steelers won, after some very poor play calling....

how much did they have to pay them off anyway?
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

yea, steelers won, after some very poor play calling....

how much did they have to pay them off anyway?

I see a pattern here.
A show of hands of those who didn't know that was gonna be the 1st reply from a Ravens fan?

Anybody??

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-15-2011).]

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
hey, we lost the game on our own, with poor catches and turnovers, its just the poor calls that piss me off...
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2011 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
The Ravens offense lost that game. Turnovers, man, turnovers.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock