w00t lets go RAVENS! by hookdonspeed
Started on: 08-13-2009 09:06 PM
Replies: 313
Last post by: tbone42 on 01-16-2011 12:26 AM
BENGAL4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:

Flacco was trying to force it when nothing was there. Still a second year QB. The problem is the Ravens can't bring pressure anymore. We all saw the Packers and how they deal with pressure on Rodgers - they fold like a cheap deck of cards. Ravens were without their best, hell their only, legitimate pass rusher in Suggs and it showed.

Packers will go far until they play the Vikings and get spanked...again.

Speaking of getting spanked. The Bengals couldn't get out of thier own way yesterday. The defense played OK, but the offense was bad. They had better get it fixed or they are 1 and done in the playoffs and thats not even a sure thing yet.
IP: Logged
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BENGAL4:
Speaking of getting spanked. The Bengals couldn't get out of thier own way yesterday. The defense played OK, but the offense was bad. They had better get it fixed or they are 1 and done in the playoffs and thats not even a sure thing yet.

Yea, and I saw Adrian Peterson broke off a decent game. Like I said before they need to get that passing game going, if they do watch out. In today's NFL you win with the passing game. I think Mike Wilbon from PTI said the NFL has effectively "banned defense."

Ravens looked good but it was against the lowly Lions. We still can't get a pass rush, our d-line is going to need a major overhaul for next year. Even if we make the playoffs we're one and done, they said after the game Flacco could barely walk, Suggs is still hurt, Reed is nursing various injuries, just not our year.
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Yea, and I saw Adrian Peterson broke off a decent game. Like I said before they need to get that passing game going, if they do watch out. In today's NFL you win with the passing game. I think Mike Wilbon from PTI said the NFL has effectively "banned defense."

Ravens looked good but it was against the lowly Lions. We still can't get a pass rush, our d-line is going to need a major overhaul for next year. Even if we make the playoffs we're one and done, they said after the game Flacco could barely walk, Suggs is still hurt, Reed is nursing various injuries, just not our year.

Yes, you have said that the whole season. It's even to the point where the media is asking Carson if he's hurt in anyway. He denies it, but something is wrong. The opposing defenses are double teaming Ochocinco and nobody else is getting open. I also think, the injury to Chris Henry, is hurting them because they have nobody to stretch the field.

One good thing about the Ravens season so far is the rising star of Ray Rice. What's scary, for the AFC North, is he is only going to get better.
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2009 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

Yes, you have said that the whole season. It's even to the point where the media is asking Carson if he's hurt in anyway. He denies it, but something is wrong. The opposing defenses are double teaming Ochocinco and nobody else is getting open. I also think, the injury to Chris Henry, is hurting them because they have nobody to stretch the field.

One good thing about the Ravens season so far is the rising star of Ray Rice. What's scary, for the AFC North, is he is only going to get better.

I am wondering too, Carson just doesn't seem himself, I'm not sure what is going on. That's how Flacco looked after the Minnesota game and it was revealed his ankle was hurt screwing up his throwing motion. The Chris Henry injury was huge. Speaking of which, I heard he got into a bad accident? Hope he is ok.

Ray Rice is a beast, I really like everything he brings to the table. Cam Cameron is using him like LT in San Diego, I think if our o-line can improve in the run blocking department we will be a much improved team on offense next season.

The big game for the Ravens will be at Pittsburgh. They have little to play for but you know they'll want to knock us out of the race, should be a good one.

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2009 04:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
Hey Bengal4 and other Cinci fans, sorry to hear about Chris Henry. Hate to see stuff like that happen to anyone.
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2009 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2009 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
Chris Henry, what a sad story, It seemed he was getting his life together. He had Randy Moss like talent, but had a hard time getting it on the playing field. I know you seen him on Hard Knocks and he had become a huge part of the Bengals offense. After he broke his arm playing the Ravens, alot of fans were concerned of how he would handle being away from the team. Sad to say, some of them were right.

We all make choices in life, good or bad. Chris just seemed to make his choices bad. The worst part of this whole story is, he is leaving behind 3 children that wont get to know and be with thier father.
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2009 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
Rough game for the Bengals, I didn't get to see it unfortunately.

Can't wait for this weeks Ravens/Steelers game, although we suffered yet another devastating injury to our starting cornerback who's been playing as well as anyone else in our secondary this year. That is gonna kill us.

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2009 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Rough game for the Bengals, I didn't get to see it unfortunately.

Can't wait for this weeks Ravens/Steelers game, although we suffered yet another devastating injury to our starting cornerback who's been playing as well as anyone else in our secondary this year. That is gonna kill us.

The Bengals played well. They finally opened the passing game and that should make the "Palmers hurt" people to shut up, me included. Good ballgame all the way around San Diego is good, but not championship caliber. We have the Chefs at home, so we can finally put away the division title

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2009 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
I was cheering for the Bengals yesterday, too bad they didn't win but they played a damn good game considering the circumstances. Apparently the zebras missed a call that may have stopped the Chargers last field goal drive....that sucks.

As much as people tend to dislike Chad Johnson's antics at times, the guy wears his heart on his sleeve and I was touched by his reaction after scoring.

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2009 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

I was cheering for the Bengals yesterday, too bad they didn't win but they played a damn good game considering the circumstances. Apparently the zebras missed a call that may have stopped the Chargers last field goal drive....that sucks.

As much as people tend to dislike Chad Johnson's antics at times, the guy wears his heart on his sleeve and I was touched by his reaction after scoring.

Most of the time, Chad's focus is on himself. Yesterday it wasn't. Also, when Carson Palmer scored on a 2 point conversion, he flipped the ball to the ref, just like Vhris henry did. Carson said it was a tribute to Chris.

PFF
System Bot
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2009 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
AFC North Division Champions.

It wasn't pretty, but after a trying week, the Bengals got thier 10th win of the season and locked away the title.

WOOHOO.
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2009 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
ravens killed themselves in that game
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2009 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

ravens killed themselves in that game

The Ravens should have blown the Steelers out. Too many penalties and from what I saw, they were legit.

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2009 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

The Ravens should have blown the Steelers out. Too many penalties and from what I saw, they were legit.

You honestly think that last illegal contact was legit, on Frank Walker? First off, Ben was outside of the pocket. Secondly, they were both engaged in a hug of sorts before the receiver broke free and ran down the sideline. Robbed...again.

Congrats to the Bengals. I believe if the Jets win they'll play the Bengals again in wild card weekend, no? I'm pretty sure because they said if the Ravens win we're playing New England either way.
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2009 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

You honestly think that last illegal contact was legit, on Frank Walker? First off, Ben was outside of the pocket. Secondly, they were both engaged in a hug of sorts before the receiver broke free and ran down the sideline. Robbed...again.

Congrats to the Bengals. I believe if the Jets win they'll play the Bengals again in wild card weekend, no? I'm pretty sure because they said if the Ravens win we're playing New England either way.

I was mostly talking about Sugg's block in the back. Illegal contact is a bogus penalty anyway. I think they should do away with it.

Thats the scoop. If the Jets win, the come to Cincinnati the following weekend. Also, I think it eliminates the Steelers.

Back in 1990, the Bengals had to play the Oilers in back to back weeks. They won both of them and then lost to the Raiders in the conference semi-final. Thats the game Bo Jackson hurt his hip. What an athelete.

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

I was mostly talking about Sugg's block in the back. Illegal contact is a bogus penalty anyway. I think they should do away with it.

Thats the scoop. If the Jets win, the come to Cincinnati the following weekend. Also, I think it eliminates the Steelers.

Back in 1990, the Bengals had to play the Oilers in back to back weeks. They won both of them and then lost to the Raiders in the conference semi-final. Thats the game Bo Jackson hurt his hip. What an athelete.

It was a typical Ravens officiating crew, if it can go either way, it's going against us. Nothing new.

That would be weird. A lot of people are saying the Bengals are gonna play all of their starters but I say no way in hell. If that happens its crazy to think the Jets will get into the playoffs by beating two teams that rolled over.

And you're right, I witnessed the infamous Bo Jackson wall climb in person, what an athlete is right. One of the few memorable moments I ever had going to baseball games as a kid.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Black88GT is right about the last Illegal Contact play, total BS. Funny how some refs seem to let everything that is not ridiculous go near the end and others call everything they see.

Having said that Mason's drop in the endzone was a killer, you must have hit the ceiling Black88GT.

There are rumours that both the Bengals and Patriots will lay down in the last game so the Steelers won't get in but I say they both play it like a preseason game, with starters going for a half or three quarters and leaving to the "lesser" players to decide the game.
Similar to what the Dolts did last week.
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Black88GT is right about the last Illegal Contact play, total BS. Funny how some refs seem to let everything that is not ridiculous go near the end and others call everything they see.

Having said that Mason's drop in the endzone was a killer, you must have hit the ceiling Black88GT.

There are rumours that both the Bengals and Patriots will lay down in the last game so the Steelers won't get in but I say they both play it like a preseason game, with starters going for a half or three quarters and leaving to the "lesser" players to decide the game.
Similar to what the Dolts did last week.

I think if the Patriots lose, the Bengals go all out for the 3rd seed. In that setting, there is a possibilty that the AFC Championship game could be played here, with the right wins & losses. If the Patriots win, I think the Bengals pull some starters. Bottom line, the Steelers have to beat the Dolphins and get help to get in. It's going to be fun.

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

BENGAL4

1137 posts
Member since Jul 99

It was a typical Ravens officiating crew, if it can go either way, it's going against us. Nothing new.

That would be weird. A lot of people are saying the Bengals are gonna play all of their starters but I say no way in hell. If that happens its crazy to think the Jets will get into the playoffs by beating two teams that rolled over.

And you're right, I witnessed the infamous Bo Jackson wall climb in person, what an athlete is right. One of the few memorable moments I ever had going to baseball games as a kid.

The Ravens have had their problems with the officials this year, thats for sure.

Can you imagine if Bo had never been injured, what numbers he might have put up. I think he would have chosen baseball over football eventually. I remember that wall climb. I think all of our jaws hit the floor after that play.

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2009 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

I think if the Patriots lose, the Bengals go all out for the 3rd seed. In that setting, there is a possibilty that the AFC Championship game could be played here, with the right wins & losses. If the Patriots win, I think the Bengals pull some starters. Bottom line, the Steelers have to beat the Dolphins and get help to get in. It's going to be fun.

If the Bengals secure the third seed and both they and the Patriots win on WC weekend it would set up 2 awesome rematches.
Patriots vs Colts and Bengals vs Chargers. Man that would be great!!!
PFF
System Bot
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2010 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
What an ugly scene in NY last night. I guess when you don't know who is playing and for how long, you have no focus. Well, the Bengals had better get focused or it will be a one & done for the playoffs.

Congrats to the Ravens for making the show. Should be a good game with NE.

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2010 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post

What an ugly scene in NY last night. I guess when you don't know who is playing and for how long, you have no focus. Well, the Bengals had better get focused or it will be a one & done for the playoffs.

Congrats to the Ravens for making the show. Should be a good game with NE.

yea, specially w/ their busted up QB
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2010 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
Can't believe Welker is gone . Gives the Ravens a better chance so I am hoping Reed is out to help even things out injury wise. j/k

Should be a good game, Pats are tough at home, though I fear the loss of Welker might do us in.

I think the Bengals will handle the Jets as they didn't show anything last night!!
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2010 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post

Can't believe Welker is gone . Gives the Ravens a better chance so I am hoping Reed is out to help even things out injury wise. j/k

Should be a good game, Pats are tough at home, though I fear the loss of Welker might do us in.

I think the Bengals will handle the Jets as they didn't show anything last night!!

nope, reed played yesterday, so im sure he will be in for next week
now, i havent seen any amazing plays from him yet this year hopefully he was saving them the playoffs
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2010 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Your right. It was all vanilla on offense and defense. Plus, the Bengals held out 3 defensive starters, so I think the outcome will be closer on Saturday.

Did you see Welkers knee buckle? Thats a shame, he wasn't even touched. I think that helps you chances and if the Ravens and the Bengals both win, the Ravens would have to go to Indy and the Bengals go to San Diego.

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2010 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

BENGAL4

1137 posts
Member since Jul 99

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

nope, reed played yesterday, so im sure he will be in for next week
now, i havent seen any amazing plays from him yet this year hopefully he was saving them the playoffs

Ed Reed always has a fantastic play up his sleeve. This year, he stripped Chad Ochocinco of the ball twice after long gains. All he has left to do is score. Maybe he is saving it for the playoffs.

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2010 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
Well this will probably be my last post in this thread for a while - won't even get to see the playoff game. Hope the Ravens do well but I would be very surprised if they came away with a win, just not their year.

And I know the Bengals played vanilla, but a running play is a running play and the Jets ran the ball at will. I think this will give the Jets some confidence, and with Chad Johnson maybe out the Bengals will struggle to put points on the board. I'd be very worried if I was a Bengals fan.

I guess I'll make some AFC playoff predictions, and yes I'm going with the popular pick of San Diego. I just think they are hot, solid win streak, have good offensive weapons, and if their defense can come up big they can go all the way. I think it'll happen for them this year.

Patriots over Ravens
Jets over Bengals

Patriots over Colts
Chargers over Jets

Chargers over Patriots

Chargers vs. Vikings in Super Bowl - Chargers win
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2010 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Well this will probably be my last post in this thread for a while - won't even get to see the playoff game. Hope the Ravens do well but I would be very surprised if they came away with a win, just not their year.

And I know the Bengals played vanilla, but a running play is a running play and the Jets ran the ball at will. I think this will give the Jets some confidence, and with Chad Johnson maybe out the Bengals will struggle to put points on the board. I'd be very worried if I was a Bengals fan.

I guess I'll make some AFC playoff predictions, and yes I'm going with the popular pick of San Diego. I just think they are hot, solid win streak, have good offensive weapons, and if their defense can come up big they can go all the way. I think it'll happen for them this year.

Patriots over Ravens
Jets over Bengals

Patriots over Colts
Chargers over Jets

Chargers over Patriots

Chargers vs. Vikings in Super Bowl - Chargers win

Boy, January got here quick. Good luck Jeff and PM or facebook your snail mail address so I can write.

Chads OK, it's just drama. The trainer said as much last night. Idont know if the Bengals win or not, but they will give a better effort. Boy, didn't thats Jet defense look like the old Ravens?
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2010 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
Geez... Black88GT I hope you're right and the Pats play in the AFC Championship but I don't think it will happen this year. Welker out and a porous pass defense. Run game will be very Important.

Are you in the military is that why you won't be posting and see the games? If so all the best bud.

My predictions AFC wise:

Patriots over Ravens (fingers crossed)
Bengals over Jets

Indy over Patriots (God I hate Satan Manning)
Chargers over Bengals (though I do think they match up pretty well, only a field goal last game)

Chargers over Colts (They seem to have their number)

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2010 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
week ago, i woulda said the ravens to loose, but with the injurys, i think the ravens got this one.
PFF
System Bot
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2010 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Geez... Black88GT I hope you're right and the Pats play in the AFC Championship but I don't think it will happen this year. Welker out and a porous pass defense. Run game will be very Important.

Are you in the military is that why you won't be posting and see the games? If so all the best bud.

My predictions AFC wise:

Patriots over Ravens (fingers crossed)
Bengals over Jets

Indy over Patriots (God I hate Satan Manning)
Chargers over Bengals (though I do think they match up pretty well, only a field goal last game)

Chargers over Colts (They seem to have their number)

Newf,

If the Patriots beat the Ravens, they would play the Chargers due to being the 3rd seed.

My AFC Predictions (done with my headt)

Ravens over Patriots
Bengals over Jets

Colts over Ravens
Chargers over Bengals

Chargers over Colts

My AFC Predictions (done with my heart)

Ravens over Patriots
Bengals over Jets

Ravens over Colts
Bengals over Chargers

Bengals over Ravens

BTW, Black88gt is being deployed to Afgahnistan. If he doesn't post here, I will keep you posted on his progress. Thoughts and prayers to you Jeff (Black88gt).

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2010 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
Chad Ochocinco, bruised his knee on Sunday. He said he cured it by having sex on Monday. I wish sex cured all of my ailments. I am running this theory by the wife and see if it flies. I have alot on injuries.

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2010 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Newf,

If the Patriots beat the Ravens, they would play the Chargers due to being the 3rd seed.

BTW, Black88gt is being deployed to Afgahnistan. If he doesn't post here, I will keep you posted on his progress. Thoughts and prayers to you Jeff (Black88gt).

Must of been drunk when I thought we'd go to Indy in round 2.

Still think Patriots win against Ravens though
They will have a tough game facing the Chargers, our DB's will get burned by Rivers, Only hope is for sustained drives with the running game all ending in points. Yikes.

Your Bengals better beat the Jets, I have a friend that's a Jets fan. They're D is great and running game is damn good too.

Thanks and well wishes go out to Black88GT (not his Ravens) for keeping us free on this side of the world.
Come home safe dude.

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2010 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
Greetings from beautiful Kandahar!

Great Ravens win huh! Don't have a lot of time just wanted to say whats up and bump this thread to keep it going. We need another Ravens super bowl thread

Jets defense looks good, I knew the Bengals would have trouble scoring on that unit. I said before the game started if Sanchez can make 4 or 5 good throws the Jets will win. Bengals getting run over in week 17 gave the Jets a lot of confidence going in. The game wouldn't have even been that close if it wasn't for the b.s. calls against Revis. Just another attempt to neutralize defense in the NFL.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2010 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Great Ravens win huh! Don't have a lot of time just wanted to say whats up and bump this thread to keep it going. We need another Ravens super bowl thread

Jets defense looks good, I knew the Bengals would have trouble scoring on that unit. I said before the game started if Sanchez can make 4 or 5 good throws the Jets will win. Bengals getting run over in week 17 gave the Jets a lot of confidence going in. The game wouldn't have even been that close if it wasn't for the b.s. calls against Revis. Just another attempt to neutralize defense in the NFL.

Congrats, your Ravens handed my Pats their asses yesterday. Brady looked terrible thanks to the pressure they brought.
The loss of Welker was huge but we were outplayed the whole day.

Take care Black88GT, come home safe bud.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 01-11-2010).]

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Been waiting for you to post. Hope all is well. Glad to see you made it there OK.

Well, the game plan was to have Sanchez beat them and he did. The Bengals took the opening KO to the Jets 35 yard line. I am screaming, "Punch them in the mouth". Next play was a 12 yard pass from Palmer to Coles. Coles catches it, tries to make extra yardage and pop, out comes the ball and the Jets recover. It was all downhill after that.

I think the Ravens match up well vs the Colts. Should be a good game.

P.S. Jeff, make a resolution this year to leave the refs alone. LOL

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

Been waiting for you to post. Hope all is well. Glad to see you made it there OK.

Well, the game plan was to have Sanchez beat them and he did. The Bengals took the opening KO to the Jets 35 yard line. I am screaming, "Punch them in the mouth". Next play was a 12 yard pass from Palmer to Coles. Coles catches it, tries to make extra yardage and pop, out comes the ball and the Jets recover. It was all downhill after that.

I think the Ravens match up well vs the Colts. Should be a good game.

P.S. Jeff, make a resolution this year to leave the refs alone. LOL

Yea it was all downhill after that fumble. The Jets defense really brought it, reminded me of the Ravens of old and how much I miss Rex Ryan. The crazy blitz schemes were a thing of beauty. Carson really looked bad, you guys have to be worried about that. I guess you could hold out hope it was the injury to his finger or whatever. He reminds me more and more of Brad Johnson though, although he has gotten a little better at moving in the pocket.

I hope the Ravens can beat the Colts. I like the way the playoffs have played out, we got revenge and the first win over the Patriots in their house, and now we have the chance to do the same thing to the Colts, we can never beat them. With this running game suddenly coming back after a two month hiatus, I think we have a shot. We are playing confident. If we had our starting cornerbacks, I would bet on the Ravens all the way, but it's gonna be really tough to stop those receivers with our 4th string CB's starting. And of course - the refs! They did a great job I thought against the Patriots, one b.s. penalty but overall I was very impressed. If Mike Carey or something gets this Colts game I don't even know if I'll watch it.

And I will never let the refs off the hook - it's embarassing to the league some of those PI and illegal contact calls. Completely changing the game.

p.s. I can't get on fb so keep the posts in this thread coming!
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

Black88GT

4271 posts
Member since May 2000

Congrats, your Ravens handed my Pats their asses yesterday. Brady looked terrible thanks to the pressure they brought.
The loss of Welker was huge but we were outplayed the whole day.

Take care Black88GT, come home safe bud.

Yea Welker definitely hurt but that former QB 7th round pick looked really good even if it was against our 6th string DB.

and thanks newf I hope I make it back OK.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
w00t
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock