For Sale: All of my Cars by ALLTRBO
Started on: 03-24-2010 08:36 PM
Replies: 76
Last post by: ALLTRBO on 08-26-2010 08:24 PM
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Edit: 6/9/10
The two AWD Talons are still here, I need badly to unload them.
Will trade some or all for a mid-90's + GM truck with a V8 (depending on exactly what you have).

---------

-'96 Talon TSi AWD 5-speed (125k miles) w/ 97-98 style body, is/was an 11-second car, handles amazingly too. Lots of mods, about $20k+ worth when added up new. Paint is shot and it needs lots of TLC including a new center-differential in the built TRE 5-speed, otherwise starts and drives (with a good battery). I modded this one myself over the years with occasional help from a few friends. It's been a very fun car.
I drove it a couple weeks ago only on 12 psi (low boost, the WG spring pressure) and it'll still blow the doors off of my new 312hp 2010 Camaro.
There are several new parts from within the last couple thousand miles, including the tranny rebuild (less broken center diff) ACT 2600 clutch and aluminum flywheel friction surface, the T3/T4 50-trim turbo, the starter, the alternator, and a few other minor things.
If you want more info I can give you a full rundown.
$3500 firm
-'98 Talon TSi AWD 5-speed (75k miles), other than a coffee can exhaust installed by the previous owner, this one is bone stock and fully loaded w/leather, power, sunroof, etc. and is in nice condition, but has a massive rod-knock and a fragged stock turbo. It'll come with a very low mileage 2.4 from a Galant that is almost a direct bolt-in in place of the stock 2.0. Put in some lower compression forged pistons and decent rods, it'll be ready to take 600hp.
I bought this one to replace the aging '96 and to swap all of its mods onto this one, but in short order the turbo fragged, sucked the pan nearly dry, and caused a massive rod knock. I then bought the low-mileage 2.4 to replace and still finish the mod-swap, but I just can't handle it all, it's been just sitting in the garage.

I checked the KBB value of this car in its current state, blown engine and all, and it gave me a $3600 private party value, that's not even including another engine of course.
$3000 firm
$6000 for both Talons and the 2.4.

The '96 is in front (and the paint looks much worse in person) and the '98 is behind it. I have swapped the wheels since the pics, but that's it. These are/were sweet cars and have a ton of potential.

Sold '90 Camaro IROC-Z twin-turbo L98 with a T56 6-speed. I built this one with some help from member Will on here. It was a labor of love or whatever, and is depressing to need to sell it.
(More details here: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/071622.html )

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 06-09-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Sorry you have to sell them. Hope your health improves.

Good luck with your sales...
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Thank you.
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2010 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
So am I right that none of these are ready-to-go no problem daily drivers?
These need work to be dependable daily drivers?

I ask becouse I have to buy a car when I get stateside, but I need a dependable ready-to-roller.
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Oh, and for stuffs and giggles, here is my bike and my truck.

It now has a very nice looking and sounding carbon-fiber Muzzy pipe instead of that stock trumpet 'thing', and a few more minor mods to go onto it. It has a transferable full 5-year factory warranty (4.5 years left).
This thing seriously gets me there before I left.

The '90 Chevy Cheyenne beater, 305 auto longbed. Nothing more to say, really (except that the '86 Fiero in front of it is thankfully long-gone):

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 03-24-2010).]

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post

ALLTRBO

2023 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by Boondawg:

So am I right that none of these are ready-to-go no problem daily drivers?
These need work to be dependable daily drivers?

I ask becouse I have to buy a car when I get stateside, but I need a dependable ready-to-roller.

Pretty much, yeah. They all need work to be dependable DD's.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2010 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
I like the truck.....................how much?

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 03-24-2010).]

darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2010 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALLTRBO:

Pretty much, yeah. They all need work to be dependable DD's.

Wait, DSM's are not reliable?
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2010 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post
If i had the cash id take that camaro.. i wanted it the first time you posted it up

Good luck with the health stuff..
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

I like the truck.....................how much?

When I fix the coolant leak, $1200ish would do it. That plus a few thousand extra would get me a newer beater truck.
It's not in the greatest shape (a bit of rust, dents/dings), but it's been fairly reliable until the coolant leak. It doesn't even need oil changes! Just add about a quart every fillup! I've changed the oil and filter, though.

Originally posted by darkhorizon:
Wait, DSM's are not reliable?

Nope, that's why I had the axle boot tear one time... oh, and a clutch master cylinder leak. Oh the humanity!
From 2000 to 2006 my '96 Talon was my daily driver. I went from 49k miles to 120k without any more hiccups than those (other than my occasional mod bugs), and I beat the piss out of it the whole way, I have at least a few hundred 6000rpm AWD launches to date, ran it to 7500rpm all the time, ran several 15 second, 14 second, 13 second, 12 second and 11 second passes, and probably took many hundreds of corners at the limits of traction and transition, which were fairly high. It took me through several heavy snowstorms, rain, sleet, 20* freezes all the way up to 124*F in the Arizona sun, and went from sea level to 9,000 ft. back and forth again, and it only asked for more.
It wasn't until about 120k and 10 years of age that it started heading downhill quick. Oh, and the still stock, original (from intake manifold to oil pan) engine never got crankwalk, ACT 2600 clutch and all!
Man, what an unreliable POS!

Originally posted by Nurb432:
If i had the cash id take that camaro.. i wanted it the first time you posted it up
Good luck with the health stuff..

How much cash do you have?
Thanks for the GL. Turning some of the cars into cash may help with my stress level if nothing else. Lower stress = slightly improved health.

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 03-26-2010).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2010 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

How much cash do you have for the camaro?

What's the ballpark on something like that?
PFF
System Bot
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Someone start the bidding. I have a "low" reserve price!
Auction ends March 31st at midnight, I reserve the right to cancel all bids at any time due to 'pre-auction end' sale. A deposit of 20% is required within 3 days of winning, and must be paid in full by the end of two weeks from the hour the auction is won.

For you Boondawg, I'll give you a $1.99 E-coupon for any product available via ALLTRBO's Used Boost-a-Thon, redeemable for as long as the specials last! Hurry in before the deals are gone!

Edit: QFT!
The information in this post is not intended to replace any legal, financial, vehicle purchasing or selling advice.

ALLTRBO believes that all information contained within this post is correct. However, no warranty is made as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained herein. This internet directory is based on information that we have gathered from personal experience and research, and such information is not to be solely relied upon by third parties to substitute any other professional advice.

ALLTRBO disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct, or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything contained in, or omitted from this post.

Liability and Warranty Disclaimers

ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS POST ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE. THIS POST AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS POST ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALLTRBO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS POST ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THIS POST WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THIS POST IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS POST IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

All prices and other information displayed on this post are gathered from sources and based on algorithms that are believed by ALLTRBO to be reliable, but no assurance can be given that this information is accurate, complete or current. ALLTRBO does not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions or warrant the accuracy of this information. Before purchasing any vehicle or other goods or services you read about on this post, you should confirm with ALLTRBO any information (including the price and available incentives or rebates) that is important to your decision.

Limitation of Liability

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ALLTRBO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS POST. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF ALLTRBO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN UNDER CIRCUMSTANCES THAT CAUSE ANY EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT TO FAIL OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ALLTRBO LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2010 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

For you Boondawg, I'll give you a $1.99 E-coupon for any product available via ALLTRBO's Used Boost-a-Thon, redeemable for as long as the specials last! Hurry in before the deals are gone!

The information in this post is not intended to replace any legal, financial, vehicle purchasing or selling advice.

ALLTRBO believes that all information contained within this post is correct. However, no warranty is made as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained herein. This internet directory is based on information that we have gathered from personal experience and research, and such information is not to be solely relied upon by third parties to substitute any other professional advice.

ALLTRBO disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct, or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything contained in, or omitted from this post.

Liability and Warranty Disclaimers

ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS POST ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE. THIS POST AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS POST ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALLTRBO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS POST ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THIS POST WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THIS POST IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS POST IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

All prices and other information displayed on this post are gathered from sources and based on algorithms that are believed by ALLTRBO to be reliable, but no assurance can be given that this information is accurate, complete or current. ALLTRBO does not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions or warrant the accuracy of this information. Before purchasing any vehicle or other goods or services you read about on this post, you should confirm with ALLTRBO any information (including the price and available incentives or rebates) that is important to your decision.

Limitation of Liability

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ALLTRBO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS POST. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF ALLTRBO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN UNDER CIRCUMSTANCES THAT CAUSE ANY EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT TO FAIL OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ALLTRBO LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 03-26-2010).]

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Whats wrong with the Camaro?

Brad
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2010 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

Whats wrong with the Camaro?

Brad

I built pretty much all of this car myself, and it isn't quite finished, so is still in 'Project TWNTRBO' status.

'90 IROC-Z, the L98 (TPI 350) has forged pistons with 9.0:1 cr and GM powdered metal rods, ARP hardware, and rotating assembly balanced, otherwise it's a pretty much stock engine. It has a very slight knock coming from what sounds like the bottom end, but it hasn't gotten worse in about 1200 miles so I'm not so sure it's a rod knock, in which case I don't know what it is. I'm doubting more and more every day that it's a rod-knock.

Twin T3 60-trim turbos with BBSDesigns headers, running about 15psi (a bit much for warmer weather)
T56 6-speed swap with a Spec stage III clutch (MUCH stronger and better quality than the Spec Fiero clutches)
3.42 posi rear end (stock) with a JG1 aluminum driveshaft
Big front mount IC with aluminum IC pipes, dual 2.25" into 3"

Exhaust needs to be more securely connected from the downpipes to the cat-back (mild fabbing required)

Needs a new header gasket on the driver side

No emissions equipment installed

Needs a tune

runs $58 (Sy/Ty) code in the stock '730, includes memcal adapter and some IC's. Should be upgraded to Code59 now (it's based on $58), much more support and options. http://www.code59.org/
The body is pretty straight, 3" Harwood cowl fiberglass hood. The blue paint is decent except I had the front end repainted and it was done very poorly and doesn't match perfectly, needs a cut and buff at least, then will look decent.
T-tops, they don't leak unless high-pressure water is applied

Windshield is cracked, needs replaced

Interior is pretty nice, 8 or 9 out of 10. Black and gray, 4thgen Camaro seats
Decent sound system- Pioneer speakers, 10" sub with Pioneer amp, and a pretty nice head unit. I'll take $250 off an accepted offer if I keep all of this.
'97 Corvette wheels, tires are okay but will need replaced before long
Brand new battery (rear mounted)
96k miles
Clean and clear Maryland title in my name

It runs and I am currently driving it. Even without a good tune, it will spin into 4th gear sometimes. Pulls hard on the highway. I estimate around 450whp and around 650wtq. I haven't driven it a whole lot with the turbo setup installed, but it made the trip from Oklahoma to Maryland 3 years ago in this same state (the day I finished installing the TT setup even!)

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 03-26-2010).]

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Hey! you forgot to boldly underline this part!

but it hasn't gotten worse in about 1200 miles so I'm not so sure it's a rod knock, in which case I don't know what it is. I'm doubting more and more every day that it's a rod-knock.

Seriously, after many many 15psi pulls on and off the highway, ('only') up to 120mph a couple times (on a closed track, of course), and generally driving it around for 2000+ miles, I don't see how there's any way a rod is knocking, seeing as how there is about 700 lb/ft of torque hammering against all those rods and they are still securely located within the engine block.

I now think it might be clutch related, a small clearance issue or something, but I'm not sure, of course I don't have the time to check it out that thoroughly.

I'm serious about the bidding, though, anyone can start it at any price, for any of the above. I don't have to accept the winning bid, but please do try!

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Weekend bump.
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
For whatever its worth, I'll def say some prayers for your health. If theres anything I can do to help, please let me know.

As a side suggestion - you'd get a good market for those DSM's if you post them up for sale on www.vadriven.com

Good Luck.
Derek_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek_85GTSend a Private Message to Derek_85GTDirect Link to This Post
Also for whatever it's worth. I wish you the best of luck with your health problems, good vibes sent your way. I'll forward this to everyone I know who might be interested. If I had some extra cash laying around (and didn't already have a Porsche sitting) I would be looking at that '96 very soon.

~ Derek
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroDirect Link to This Post
I wish you the best with your health.

And I love that Camaro.
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys, the prayers and thoughts are needed, and very much appreciated.
PFF
System Bot
ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xDirect Link to This Post
grr i really want that camaro... i have a $1000 so far... oh and a fiero
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Hey, if only 20 forum members donate only $300 each, you could all take it and make it the PFF IROC-Z TT project car! I'll sign the title over to any one of the donors (and would love to see the build continue).
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post

ALLTRBO

2023 posts
Member since Mar 2006
Oh, and I posted all three cars on VAdriven. It must have previously been DragVA because I was already registered, heh.
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Yep, definitely DragVA. I've been offered all sorts of asinine trade offers for cheesy worthless ricers (private and public), mostly for my Camaro, heh. No thanks!

Weekbeginning bump.
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2010 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Bump
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2010 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post

ALLTRBO

2023 posts
Member since Mar 2006
C'mon guys, bidding ends in 1 day! Get your bids in before it's too late! So far the winning bid is $0.00, if you want a chance to win, you have to bid!

*sigh* 12 hours and 6 Darvocets later, I'm home from work and about to collapse. And it's still Tuesday. Just wanted to vent.
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2010 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
Why is the cool stuff (the Camero) always soo far away, (duh, I live in freakin' Denver, everything is far away!!!). I never did write the story of my nightmare flight when I flew down to pick up the Indy hauler last summer!

Joe
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2010 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Fantastic Camaro, I'm a huge 3rd and 4th gen fan. Its been my dream to own one, but as an 18yr old guy I just cant afford the gas on them 305s and 350s- insurance is hell too.. Damn 400 mile a week commutes..

Good luck with the sales, and I hope all goes well with the health issues!
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys.

Moto, for the record, Camaro doesn't have an "e" in it. (just a pet peeve of mine...)
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post

ALLTRBO

2023 posts
Member since Mar 2006
zZzZzZzZz

By the time I wake up, one of you have better won my auction!
PFF
System Bot
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2010 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post

Thanks guys.

Moto, for the record, Camaro doesn't have an "e" in it. (just a pet peeve of mine...)

I was kinda' groggy from allergy meds last night, I knew it didn't look right, but just couldn't figure it out.

Joe
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2010 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Ahh, I understand that completely. It's all good.
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2010 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post

ALLTRBO

2023 posts
Member since Mar 2006
Bump. Somebody please take these off my hands and put a little cash into my hands. I'm going nuts, this needs to be over with.
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALLTRBO in the original IROC-Z FS thread:
After more 'troubleshooting', I'm half tempted to let this stupid thing go for $2000, today. That's well less than half of the turbo setup alone. I bet if someone showed up on my doorstep this afternoon with cash and a trailer, I'd probably help them load it up.
That is, before I came to my senses anyway. At least it looks good sitting in the driveway.
[/rant]

I know many here would jump on this. ^^^
So, say that in its current condition which includes needing an immediate heater core replacement and now-fouled-spark-plugs replacement (in other words, trailer it away) but with the ECU issues now resolved, how many of you would honestly be willing to pay $2000 for my twin-turbo Camaro? And how many of you would be willing to pay more for it?

If I started this out at a 'theoretical' price of $2000, would you bid that much, then one up that if someone else outbids that? How high would you go? Seriously... try it out, you might be surprised at me right now.

If you end up saying you'd pay $xxxx and that's the highest bid or whatever, I don't hold you to it one bit, because this is a 'theoretical' thing. Similarly, if you have that same highest bid, I don't have to let it go for that price, but if we come to an agreement... you might be surprised at me.

So, who would pay $2000 for this twin-turbo Camaro?

Similarly, who would pay $2000 for my 11-second '96 Talon AWD (that has over $20k in parts, don't forget), and who would pay $2000 for my very nice (for being 12-years old) '98 Talon AWD with a free low-mileage 4G64 to replace the blown 4G63?

I'll be watching.

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 04-04-2010).]

ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xDirect Link to This Post
ugh i can get 2000 next month. ill have 1000 on the 15th, then a total of 2000 on may 1st...
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
I was seriously about 10 seconds away from getting in the car with my girlfriend and driving out to Maryland and taking that IROC home with me for $2,000. Only problem is that I can only do that if it runs. I don't have a heavy-duty enough vehicle to tow it home with. Oh well...what's the story with the '96 DSM? That guy in any better shape? I read your thread on your crash and I was going to offer to buy the ZX if the insurance company totaled it. Really blows that some jackass stole it.
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Well I'll tell you this, if I was in the market for a Camaro, I'd expect to pay $3500-4k for it. Sure it needs some love and a tow, but its got under 100k on the clock, TT system, and other bells and whistles. Man I really hope you get what you deserve for it, its a really sweet car!

Tom.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
id love the iroc or the modded talon. MIGHT be able to afford the iroc in a month or so if you stuck at $2000, but im pretty positive i wouldnt be able t oafford the talon for many years lol...

good luck tho, i know its hard to live with little cash. me and my dad both live off of his unemployment check of less than $400 a month
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2010 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
If you haven't seen this and you feel like reading my life's current drama...
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/073668.html
Oh, and that ^^^ obviously means you can scratch the once-pristine ZX-10R off the list entirely.

$4000 firm for the Camaro, this isn't a theoretical possibility, this is reality right now. I will take that. If you come here and help me get the couple current non-running-problems fixed, you can drive home a ~500hp twin-turbo 6-speed T-top IROC-Z in pretty nice shape... for $4000.

$3500 firm for the '96 Talon, less electronic boost controller (going into the Fiero). Remember, it needs lots of TLC, but there are several new parts within the last couple thousand miles, including the tranny rebuild (less broken center diff, I believe) ACT 2600 clutch and aluminum flywheel friction surface, the T3/T4 50-trim turbo, the starter, the alternator, and a few more minor things.
Also, there is over $20k in mods when those mods were new. If you want more info I can give you a full rundown.
I paid as much as I'm asking just for the high-performance tranny rebuild including shipping just a few thousand miles ago (but yes, the center diff needs replaced).
With a new battery (which I'll pay for), this car should still start up and drive, though you'll have to figure out how to get temp tags or whatever, it's not registered.

$3000 firm for the nice stock '98 Talon with the blown engine/turbo, but including the 30k mile 2.4l (4G64). I checked the KBB value of this car in its current state, blown engine and all, and it gave me a $3600 private party value, not even including another good engine of course.

$6000 for both Talons and the 2.4.

I haven't posted these new prices on any other forums yet, I'd honestly rather let them go here right now for a few reasons. However, I will post it soon elsewhere, and I'm really hoping someone will jump soon. My whole situation has hit fever pitch, any help is appreciated.

-Steven

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 04-11-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock