Started on: 07-06-2007 01:59 PM
Replies: 82
Last post by: Rallaster on 08-06-2009 07:54 PM
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
Ok. before you all get up in arms here. I am referring to getting dirty while working on your car pictures. Here is a few of my wife, Joey working on a customers Porsche 944 steering rack and hoses...yes she is really working on the car, not just posing. Let's see what you guys got.
Dave

here is a shot of her with the laptop on a Mercedes Benz...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Damn, that's sexy.
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
The cigarette doesn't do anything for me, but great abs. Especially after five wee ones.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

anonymity

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post
here's an abs shot Dave forgot to post.
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:
The cigarette doesn't do anything for me, but great abs. Especially after five wee ones.

Much better...

fieroluv

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroluvSend a Private Message to fieroluvDirect Link to This Post
man I wish my wife was into cars like that. Than maybe we could have spent more than 5 minutes at the Auburn show.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
come on guys...no one else has pics of themselves, wives or kids getting greasy with their cars?

It's harder to tell who is more greedy, me or my wife. We have too much work at our shop, so she asks "What's left to do on the Porsche? It's just sitting on the lift." Next thing I know, she's putting the steering rack in.
Dave
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:
Much better...

That is a great picture!

------------------
Ron
Land of the Free because of the Brave. Most gave some, some gave all. Some ran the other way. Some actually had the gall to come back.

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
does she have a sister?
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
That is a great picture!

I was tempted to go a little further, but...
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2007 05:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

come on guys...no one else has pics of themselves, wives or kids getting greasy with their cars?

It's harder to tell who is more greedy, me or my wife. We have too much work at our shop, so she asks "What's left to do on the Porsche? It's just sitting on the lift." Next thing I know, she's putting the steering rack in.
Dave

Sorry. Work by myself. And when I'm covered in grease, I'm not touchin my camera.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

PFF
System Bot
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2007 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

does she have a sister?

page 93 of "Girls without Fieros". I got dibs on the sister...ahem...that is is my wife dies or something like that.
j/k
Dave
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2007 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by anonymity:
here's an abs shot Dave forgot to post.

Welcome, Joey! OK, now I AM coming up to get the car worked on!!

Keep this thread from dying and I bet there are lots of dirty pics to be posted. Problem is, they are mostly old Fiero guys, not car fixin' babes like you...

Dave: as always - thanks for sharing!
anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2007 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

Welcome, Joey! OK, now I AM coming up to get the car worked on!!

Keep this thread from dying and I bet there are lots of dirty pics to be posted. Problem is, they are mostly old Fiero guys, not car fixin' babes like you...

Dave: as always - thanks for sharing!

come on up! always willing to get greasy.......and it would be nice to see a different fiero on the lift other than dave's.....

we'll have to get the kidz down to the shop and get pics of them....you know kids have NO problem gettin dirty.

BTW....do you know how hard it is to respond to a post..........while trying to keep 5 kidz from killin each other.........
...VERY TRICKY
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2007 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Ha!

Do you know how rare it is to see such a long post without spelling errors?

Also trying to post while three kids are underfoot - and the wife I complaining about me being on the computer trumps 5 kids.
anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2007 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

Ha!

Do you know how rare it is to see such a long post without spelling errors?

Also trying to post while three kids are underfoot - and the wife I complaining about me being on the computer trumps 5 kids.

can't help ya w/ the wife, i know how she feels.............as far as the 3 kidz underfoot....wear bigger shoes
User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post07-08-2007 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

Sorry. Work by myself. And when I'm covered in grease, I'm not touchin my camera.

I dont even touch the door knobs to get back in the house ( if i forgot to wear gloves that is.. ).

And must be nice to have a wife-mechanic. Lets you spend more quality time with her, if you work on cars often that is....
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
new update at the shop. They are old pictures from the winter, but it fits the topic.
Dave
This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

You think that's funny! Getting your daughter to do an impression of me working on my car? I'm not amused...
OK, I'm sorta amused...

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 07-09-2007).]

James Bond 007

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Direct Link to This Post
Can you cover your wife Joey in axle grease and post more pictures (joke).
anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by James Bond 007:

Can you cover your wife Joey in axle grease and post more pictures (joke).

does it have to be axle grease? i can get plenty dirty working on brakes, tune ups, mercedes suspension accumulators, porsche power steering......

hell, just point me at a car, give me some parts, some tools.......then get the camera ready!!
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

does it have to be axle grease? i can get plenty dirty working on brakes, tune ups, mercedes suspension accumulators, porsche power steering......

hell, just point me at a car, give me some parts, some tools.......then get the camera ready!!

Oh no, axle grease is purely optional.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

I think he meant *JUST* axle grease
white or red would do the job
UCFieroCharger

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerDirect Link to This Post
My Cousin and I changing the oil. He had a blast lol

Me, Very Dirty.

What was I doing? grinding rust? Mining for coal? no... Making a Self Portrait :-D

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
ok, It's like 110 degrees in my shop and my wife walks by with the camera while I'm working on an old POS Mercedes.

So, I had her give me a hand...talk about working together...teamwork. My hands wouldn't fit in that tight spot.

Sand my car woman!
anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bmwguru:

hey, anyone know any GOOD blonde jokes!!! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post

Sand my car woman!

You know, Dave...if I had co-workers that looked and dressed like that at work, it would make it a LOT easier to drag myself out of bed to go to work everyday...

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by litespd:

You know, Dave...if I had co-workers that looked and dressed like that at work, it would make it a LOT easier to drag myself out of bed to go to work everyday...

just think...I get to sleep with her EVERY night.
If you want, I'll see if I can get the guys you work with to dress a little more "casual" and shave their legs a bit. j/k
On a serious note, we work together, live together, go to Fiero meetings together with both of our Fieros and are pretty much together 24/7 for the last many many years and no complaints so far. We do take our own "personal days" here and there. Thanks for the compliments.
Dave
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

just think...I get to sleep with her EVERY night.

No wonder you have 5 kids. I'm surprised it's not more.

If you want, I'll see if I can get the guys you work with to dress a little more "casual" and shave their legs a bit. j/k
On a serious note, we work together, live together, go to Fiero meetings together with both of our Fieros and are pretty much together 24/7 for the last many many years and no complaints so far. We do take our own "personal days" here and there. Thanks for the compliments.
Dave

I think that's something many couples forget. No matter how much time you spend together and how much you love spending time with each other - you do need your own "personal" time occasionally.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2007 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by UCFieroCharger:

My Cousin and I changing the oil. He had a blast lol

Teach them when they are young and even if cars turns out to be just a hobby, at least the local mechanic can't rip them off.
Dave
UCFieroCharger

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2007 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerDirect Link to This Post

Teach them when they are young and even if cars turns out to be just a hobby, at least the local mechanic can't rip them off.
Dave

Yeah, He loves cars so it wouldnt suprise me if he didnt turn out to be a mechanic or automotive engineer when he grows up.
PFF
System Bot
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2007 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Here's my "fierogirl" helping when we did her engine swap.

[This message has been edited by fierogirls-mom (edited 07-11-2007).]

Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2007 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
Y'know, bmwguru, I'm trying to decide which one of ya has the purdiest hair.

A blonde traffic cop pulls over a ditzy blonde in a Porsche (not bmwguru this time), and asks for her license. The blonde in the Porsche starts looking for her license in her purse...after about eight minutes of this, the cop tells her, "Look---it's rectangular, and has your face on it." The blonde in the Porsche says, "Oh! Here it is!" and hands a small rectangular mirror to the cop. The cop says, "That's NOT it!" The blonde in the Porsche, reduced to tears by this time, says, "but you said it had my face on it!" "I know," replies the cop, "but that one had MY face on it!"
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2007 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post

If you could see the guys I work with, you'd realize just how "puketastic" that would be...

85FieroGT3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2007 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85FieroGT3.4Send a Private Message to 85FieroGT3.4Direct Link to This Post
funny funny
anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2007 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

Here's my "fierogirl" helping when we did her engine swap.

nice pic!! do you have more of her workin on the car? its few and far between i see other girls workin on cars....and most girl (even some guys) that see me workin on the cars turn their noses up in disgust! I think that all girls should have at least basic knowledge about their vehicle(s)!!!
anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2007 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post

anonymity

355 posts
Member since Jul 2007

Originally posted by Vonov:

Y'know, bmwguru, I'm trying to decide which one of ya has the purdiest hair.

A blonde traffic cop pulls over a ditzy blonde in a Porsche (not bmwguru this time), and asks for her license. The blonde in the Porsche starts looking for her license in her purse...after about eight minutes of this, the cop tells her, "Look---it's rectangular, and has your face on it." The blonde in the Porsche says, "Oh! Here it is!" and hands a small rectangular mirror to the cop. The cop says, "That's NOT it!" The blonde in the Porsche, reduced to tears by this time, says, "but you said it had my face on it!" "I know," replies the cop, "but that one had MY face on it!"

ROTFLMAO........any more? always looking for an opportunity to pick on my hubby (bmwguru).....
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2007 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post

nice pic!! do you have more of her workin on the car? its few and far between i see other girls workin on cars....and most girl (even some guys) that see me workin on the cars turn their noses up in disgust! I think that all girls should have at least basic knowledge about their vehicle(s)!!!

Hi Joey, I don't know if I have any more of them.

She takes after me a bit I guess. I don't mind getting down and dirty. But yeah, I know what you mean. When I'm in the driveway changing my oil or something, the looks I get are classic. I'm sure you know a bunch more than I, but I do dabble in it myself. Hell, when you drive a fiero, you have to!!!

She was the different one in high school. They all drove ricers, she drove a 69 Firebird. lol Yes, they all thought she was nuts, but she loves it and her Fiero.

Here she is with her bird getting ready to go to her prom.....

Screw them all Joey! Just be yourself!!

[This message has been edited by fierogirls-mom (edited 07-13-2007).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2007 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
69 Firebird AND a 69 Grand Prix? I'm jealous.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2007 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Why are Blonde jokes so short?
So Brunettes can understand them.

How do you ge a 1 armed Blonde out of a tree?
Wave to her.
What was she doing up there?
Raking leaves.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay