Started on: 06-27-2008 04:15 AM
Replies: 81
Last post by: TK on 06-29-2008 11:16 AM
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Im having an extremely hard time believing a plane did this to a building designed to take the impact of a jet.
BUILDINGS WITH THIS SUB STRUCTURE JUST DO NOT FALL LIKE THIS.
The evidence is in all of these videos over and over again. I cant convince myself it was not due to rigged explosives.
You can see squibs, there is evidence of thermite.
I can sit for hours studying these videos and its just not making sense a plane could do this alone.
The way the building falls is so choreographed and organized.

That brings me and others to thoughts like

How the towers were closed for "maintenance", Just all of the suspicious activity and personal accounts of odd noises before hand making it seem like an inside job by our own people. Then Bush rushing into a war and the meaning of the war changing over and over again.

Sorry to bring this up but I want your thoughts on the conspiracy theory's
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Check into this then...

How many planes crashed into buildings in the area of the World Trade Center?

Okay, and how many buildings were leveled?

Hmmm.... something doesn't add up.
DCRFiero1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DCRFiero1Send a Private Message to DCRFiero1Direct Link to This Post
I can understand your thoughts on the whole 9/11 thing. I myself have spent many a boring night here at work going over the tapes on the internet. I see all the same things that you see, and I put it all together the same. I just cant bring myself to believe that it was some kind of inside job, planned out. The evidence is there. I have also seen videos that can seem explain why we see all those thing you mention, and how the planes impact, fuel, heat, fire ETC... could have caused some of the stuff that just proves to be fishy. I dont think it was an inside job, just dont want to think that. The only thing of 9/11 I have always had a problem with is the attack on the Pentagon. Why was there no plane wreckage at the site? Did you ever see that video that they finally released maybe a year ago (the security camera at the Pentagon) All you saw was a blur, coming straight at the pentagon, no angle what so ever, not to mention you didnt see anything that told you it was a plane. Almost look like a missle You cant tell me a plane flown by somebody with no jet flying experience could fly that close to the ground to hit a building. There would have to be an angle, coming out of the sky, not along the ground like that Sorry for mistake, rambling, iam tired.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
FIRE, my ass. $hit dont fall like that unless it was rigged to.

Again, to much proof. Thermite was used.

I believe this is one of our main enemies.

Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post

Chris Hodson

3066 posts
Member since Aug 2006
Im not so much talking about the pentagon yet, but i know what you are talking about sir.
DCRFiero1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 05:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DCRFiero1Send a Private Message to DCRFiero1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Hodson:

Im not so much talking about the pentagon yet, but i know what you are talking about sir.

Iam at least glad to hear there is someone who knows what Iam talking about.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

My thoughts?
I think we just did this.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/057304.html

Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Where the heck wass i ?!?!? crap. 7 days late.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
What I found weird was this--->I could be mistaken, but around 9/11-9/12,didn't they show a slightly melted ID of one of the terrorists that they found near the twin towers? How could anything have survived that crash?

I think they could have found an easier way to go to war...
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

I'm told there are medications that will help you sleep better at night.

Well, you asked.

Ron
PFF
System Bot
Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
the resulting fires and unque type of structure brought the towers down not the impact
AntiKev

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevDirect Link to This Post

Where the heck wass i ?!?!? crap. 7 days late.

You were probably still making your tin-foil hat. And the coat hangers on your ceiling. They're watching you, Major League Baseball is watching you.

EDIT: I'm not carrying the water for the Bush Administration. I don't need to. You just need to apply physics and engineering principles to what happened. I am, however, making fun of you. There's nothing wrong with having an open mind. Just make sure it's not so open that your brains fall out.

[This message has been edited by AntiKev (edited 06-27-2008).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
The face on Mars is definitive proof of life on other planets.

I can study this picture for hours and can only conclude is must have been created by design, not nature.

Or, sometimes humans will convince themselves into seeing what they want to see?
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

The face on Mars is definitive proof of life on other planets.
(Image Deleted)
I can study this picture for hours and can only conclude is must have been created by design, not nature.

Or, sometimes humans will convince themselves into seeing what they want to see?

Face on Mars: Unmasked

We see what is familiar to us.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
mars.. tin foil hats.. come on lol

The aliens have already layed old hag eggs in my head so tin foil is no use to me

"I think they could have found an easier way to go to war... "

Lots ways, minus the initial killing of our own people.
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
I am not even going to enter into this debate because anyone who believes the conspiracy theory doesn't look at the evidence. There is bloody civilian eye witnesses who watched the plane hit the pentagon. Of course the video is blurred. a plane is F'in fast. No there was no wreckage left to be seen. the plane folded in at the wings like planes do and pretty much atomised.

It makes me think of the people who think man didn't land on the moon when you can look at the bloody evidence of it through a telescope. And no, not one you buy at K-Mart.
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Anyone a demolitions expert here?
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

It makes me think of the people who think man didn't land on the moon when you can look at the bloody evidence of it through a telescope. And no, not one you buy at K-Mart.

Can you? I'd be interested in seeing that! I know you can't see the 'famous footprint', but seeing the flag or something else would be neat!

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
So if this is a big conspiracy, then what about Flight 93? All of the people on board who called family, friends, etc. agreed to die to help the government go to war? I visited the Flight 93 memorial, THAT was no conspiracy.
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post

Anyone a demolitions expert here?

You don't need a demo expert, you need a structural engineer.
They could explain to you how the majority of the support/structure was built into the outer walls and not the core of the building.
Best analogy I can come up with is a tower built with popsicle sticks. apply pressure to the top, now remove 1/3 of two sticks on two sides about 1/4 of the way down.. the whole thing will pancake not topple over.

very crude analogy but it'll give you a rough idea of the physics/structure involved.

For the record all the supposed prep work that supposedly happened inside the building wouldnt have been needed, if they really wanted it to fall and fall straight down, blowing the outer corners of 2-3 floors 1/3rd of the way down would have done a similar job.
Amazing isnt it how they got that remote guided plane to crash exactly into the area where they planted the charges. Don't forget the missle video that shows one of the planes firing some sort of heavy missle into the building .002 seconds before impact.

[This message has been edited by Uaana (edited 06-27-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Think of how a drink can is crushed and that's similar to what happened with the towers. The outer structure is weakend by the impact of the aircraft doing about 400mph and the fire that ensued further weakened the steel that remained. The top twenty or so floors had enough weight to start crushing the heavily damaged area below. Then , as that part of the building fell, it picked up more mass as it picked up more floors in the collapse. The charges that people think they heard and saw were probably a combination of buckling/snapping steel and the collapse of the floors of the building pushing out dust and debris. Kind of like a bellowes.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

[This message has been edited by whadeduck (edited 06-27-2008).]

FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKDirect Link to This Post
One of the main reasons there is no wreckage is because of the temprature at which jet fuels burns. You light a quick fire with vaporized jet-A and toss some aluminum in and the aluminum will burn quick ! Yes metal burns ! I have accidentally started a flashfire in our sanding disc at work. Someone was sanding aluminum and i came in and started with some steel. Well the hot aluminum dust in the bottom of the sander got spreayed with sparks and it lit off ! i thought it was a magnesium fire at first . It went out before i could get the fire exstinguisher LOL. If you look at aviation wreckage you can easily see why fires on aircraft are devastating. I to saw the survalence video from the pentagon and all i saw was a blur as well. Think about this though. What was the framerate of that particular camera? What was it focused on? Wide angle lense? Like what was said before Aircraft fly fast! Those airlines can reach speeds over 500 mph . . .. yeah and people ride in them ! You throttle that thing up and drop altitude it will pick up speed quickly. Airplanes are actually very easy to fly ,they are more simple than cars at times. A smart (not to be confused with insane) person can easily become proficient at aircraft control . When i was trying to get my pilots license i was taking off and landing the aircraft on my second outing if you will. Granted it was no airliner but they all fly using the same principles. I just think that we got sucker punched on 9/11. We thought we where untouchable and took our safety and peace for granted.

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Im having an extremely hard time believing a plane did this to a building designed to take the impact of a jet.
BUILDINGS WITH THIS SUB STRUCTURE JUST DO NOT FALL LIKE THIS.

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-27-2008 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Proof that much of American public is completely and utterly stupid.
LowLux

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-27-2008 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LowLuxSend a Private Message to LowLuxDirect Link to This Post
I SEEN A MISSILE HIT THAT ****ING PENTAGON... A DAMN MISSILE! THE ONE THAT SHOOTS FROM A SHIP.... WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH THAT???? NO ONE EVEN SEEN A PLANE HIT.

BUSH PULLED THIS OFF!!! PUSH PAID THEM TO PULL OFF 911!!!! WHY DO YOU THINK WE NEVER GOT BIN LANDON! WHEN BUSH GOT INTO POWER BANG!!!! 911 HAPPENS!

[This message has been edited by LowLux (edited 06-27-2008).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LowLux:

BIN LANDON!

Wasn't he the guy on Bonanza?

Just as I thought, too much TV is to blame for this thread's existence.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 06-27-2008).]

LowLux

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-27-2008 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LowLuxSend a Private Message to LowLuxDirect Link to This Post
4-mulaGT
From: Somewhere beetween raisin' hell... and saving grace. oh... and MN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4-mulaGTSend a Private Message to 4-mulaGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Proof that much of American public is completely and utterly stupid.

I hate to think that way but its just SO true!

and so I look for a cause......
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-27-2008 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 4-mulaGT:

I hate to think that way but its just SO true!

and so I look for a cause......

Public school system.
LowLux

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-27-2008 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LowLuxSend a Private Message to LowLuxDirect Link to This Post
i went to school... never seen a ****ing book.

PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

HAIL KING BUSH!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luLGWaEVJhs

It's true! It's all true....Keith Olberman said so!
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-27-2008 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:
It's true! It's all true....Keith Olberman said so!

No no... it's on the net.. therefore it IS true
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-27-2008 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Thats because there is no ****ing books in school.
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post

I SEEN A MISSILE HIT THAT ****ING PENTAGON... A DAMN MISSILE! THE ONE THAT SHOOTS FROM A SHIP.... WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH THAT???? NO ONE EVEN SEEN A PLANE HIT.

BUSH PULLED THIS OFF!!! PUSH PAID THEM TO PULL OFF 911!!!! WHY DO YOU THINK WE NEVER GOT BIN LANDON! WHEN BUSH GOT INTO POWER BANG!!!! 911 HAPPENS!

I sincerely hope this post was a joke... YOU saw a missile hit the Pentagon? REALLY? And "NO ONE EVER SEEN A PLANE HIT?" That's funny, because there are multiple eyewitnesses who say different. Interesting...

[This message has been edited by FieroFanatic13 (edited 06-27-2008).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Noooooooooooo!

You don't say!
4-mulaGT
From: Somewhere beetween raisin' hell... and saving grace. oh... and MN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4-mulaGTSend a Private Message to 4-mulaGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Public school system.

heh, dont you know it...

HAIL KING BUSH!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luLGWaEVJhs

oh i thought he was kidding...

wow....
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

That explains why you seem never to have read one.
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Can you? I'd be interested in seeing that! I know you can't see the 'famous footprint', but seeing the flag or something else would be neat!

No you can't. Even the Hubble telescope can't see the lower stage of the LEM. You need a Lunar orbiter OR you need to have boots on the ground. Even the best spy satellites are 1m resolution at 200 to 600km orbit. Which means if you point them at the moon you're going to get something like 5 to 7m resolution if that. Not small enough to see the LEM let alone a flag or a footprint.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

What I found weird was this--->I could be mistaken, but around 9/11-9/12,didn't they show a slightly melted ID of one of the terrorists that they found near the twin towers? How could anything have survived that crash?

Because stuff like that would have gone flying through the building on impact, or if it was originally in the building, the resulting blast would send stuff like it flying out of the building.

I think they could have found an easier way to go to war...

Sure. They could have NUKED New York. But then people like liberals would STILL blame Bush and say it's no reason to go to war.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock