Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Anyone here ever seen a ghost... (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Anyone here ever seen a ghost... by GT
Started on: 10-19-2006 12:13 AM
Replies: 75
Last post by: GT on 10-31-2006 08:55 AM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I agree. The one in the second picture shows someone in the left side tire tracks. Cant tell if coming or going, but wearing the same black t shirt as the first one. So all I see are a few pics in a very dark location without a flash.
IP: Logged
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post
You want ghost pics, got a ton of them. Check it out:

http://www.gwacenter.org/gallerythree.htm

http://www.gwacenter.org/galleryone.htm

http://www.gwacenter.org/barn_gallery.htm

I live in this house, it is supposed to be one of the most haunted in Ohio. It was written up in "Haunted Ohio V" by Chris Woodyard. We run ghost hunts here, but guess what? I don't personally believe.

I guess you could not really be a "believer" and live in a haunted home

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 10-19-2006).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT:
lurker and sostock, care to share exactly what you saw?

ok, one of several:
while living in a circa 1850 house in nelson, ga, lady lurker and i would routinely notice a perfumey smell in the house about 8:00 pm in the evening. also, on friday night about 11:00 we would notice a sweet cigar smell. one night as we speculated about the cigar smell, i was saying how "flexible" reality is, and that i required more than one sense to support the premise. within seconds, in the middle of the room there appeared a puff of smoke, as if exhaled by a cigar smoker.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Its freaky at time ..Yes ,But I let them be As to no harm is being done to no one here ..Just strange stuff been happening for almost 7 years but again there harmless ..And if I belive in ghost ..hmmm can,t say I don,t and can say I do
Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
Here's mine.

My wife and I moved to Denver and found a reletively nice inexpensive apartment. We signed the lease and went back home to pack the U-Haul. Our new apartment was on the top floor of a 5 story building, shaped like two "H"s connected in the middle, like this ---> H-H. We lived in the "north side H" in the bottom left left, top floor. Our apartment had windows along the side, so we could see down into the other H. We realized as we were moving in that the other H had been abandoned for years. Doing some research, we discovered the entire double h building was originally a nursing home before they turned the south building into apartments.

It was just creepy at first. From our apartment we could see down into the rooms on the lower floors - there was old medical equipment, a strange deep bathtub with a chair built on a rail (so it could slide into it), gurneys, etc. At night, once we would hit the sack, we could see lights turning on and off randomly in many of the rooms. Not light flickering flourescent lights, more like people spending time in a room, then turning the light out when they left. We were told homeless people sometimes stayed there, and management always tried to run them off (they were the worst apartment managers ever, almost out of a sitcom.)

Then one night, my wife was asleep and I had just finished a book. I turned on my side and closed my eyes. I had this feeling we weren't alone in the room. I turned and looked at the end of my bed, and saw an old man - hunched over with male pattern baldness and those clothes that look simultaneously formal and informal that old men seem to wear. The worst part was that I could see through him to the TV on the dresser behind him. He was moving (sliding?) slowly past the foot of the bed, towards my side. This all happened very quickly, but my adrenaline kicked in. I yelled at my wife "Look! LOOK RIGHT THERE! LOOK!!!" I turned and looked at her as she sat up, but she twisted to her right (away from me) and turned on the lamp instead. I looked back and the man was gone.

We slept with our door shut and locked, and I checked it and the entire apartment thoroughly immediately afterwards, and nothing had been disturbed (except me, I guess.) I had trouble sleeping there after that. We ended up moving out, and the building was later condemned. Then, incredibly, a college downtown bought the building, and renovated the apartment side, turning it into college dorms. The South H stays abandoned and boarded up to this day.

Here is a shot of the building from Google Earth.

Flamberge

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Maybe not ghost, but unexplained stuff.
When I was a kid, my parents' house was one of those where you could walk a loop through the whole house because of the way the rooms were arranged. You could go into the closet in the middle bedroom and come out the closet in the front bedroom. One day, while mom was out hanging clothes to dry, I went into the front bedroom. The closet door was open. I had been in there earlier and it had been closed and while I was wondering why the door was open, the door across the room opened enough for a person to go through and then closed. Of course, nobody was there, so I was a little freaked.

The house I live in now also has a visitor from time to time. THere was an elderly lady who lived in the downstairs room that I use as my living room. The room had the unique 'nursing home' smell to it. Shortly after moving in, a water pipe broke and the room was flooded- everything was stripped out and replaced. But from time to time you can walk across the room, hit a "cold spot" and smell that old folks home smell. Whenever that happens, I sit down and talk to her. Mrs. Capps was her name and she hangs around for a little while and leaves.

When my son was an infant, he could see her and she would play with him and sing him to sleep. She must not like my dogs because whenever she comes around, they quickly leave the room! My son would reach up and close his fingers like he was holding someone's hand and smile. When he got old enough to talk, at bedtime he would tell me it was time to go to sleep because "The old lady is in his room singing the sleepy time song again." He was comforted by her, so it never really bothered me.

Then one stormy night, one of my son's toys would start singing "Jesus Loves Me" in a very calming voice every time the lightning and thunder hit. After a couple of times, I went into his room to make the toy stop and found my son sitting up in his bed crying because he was so afraid of the thunder.
The next morning, I picked up his little singing toy only to find that it does not sing the words, but only plays the tune- someone else was singing along.
Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2006 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post
When I was going under for a reconstructive eardrum operation thingy I saw what were images of people or angles or ghosts or more likely halucinations from the seditives. But I said " I hope those aren't demons." right before going under. It always creeped me out untill I learned how drugs affect perception. I don't believe in ghosts or any thing like that but that one time put a small amount of 'what if' in the back of my head.
GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2006 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTSend a Private Message to GTDirect Link to This Post
Great stories!

Bump... in the night...
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2006 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2006 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Cool storries, keep 'em coming!

Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2006 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post
I was 18 when dad died and that night I went upstairs and used the phone in his bedroom to call somebody. The hall light shined into the bedroom enough to see the phone but I decided to turn on the lamp at the stand where the phone was.
As I reached under the lamp shade I decided not to turn it on. As I started dialing the 1st number the lamp turned on by itself. This is the type of lamp with a horizontal push pin. "Push one side to turn it on and push the other side to turn it off". And it makes a distinct click when its pushed.
I said "thanks dad" and dialed my number. I told my mother about this and she said it might of been a short in the lamp. I knew better. That type of switch is the over center type which means you have to push it a little more than halfway before it will continue and turn on the lamp with a click sound. Thats all the proof I need.

Another incident happened 3 years later in my driveway, same house. I was pulling an engine from my "67 GTO". My keyring "about 8 keys" was on the fender and I knocked them off into the engine bay and down onto the gravel driveway.
I looked under the engine-less car and could not find the keyring. I pushed the car back enough to view the area and no keys.
About 3 weeks later while putting the engine back in I was leaning over the drivers side fender and I heard something hit the gravel behind me. There on the ground was my key ring. I picked them up and deliberately dropped them on the gravel and they made the same sound which means they fell from above. Again thats all the proof I need..
PFF
System Bot
DeV8er

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2006 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeV8erSend a Private Message to DeV8erDirect Link to This Post
This guy shows up every Halloween.

GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2006 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTSend a Private Message to GTDirect Link to This Post
Hey spoon-

The light bulb might have not been screwed in quite enough and the switch could have been already on so when you reached under it may have moved the light shade just enough to make it turn on. Are you saying it MADE the click or just that it's the type that makes a click?

What are the chances that a squirrel took the keys from under the car and ran them up a tree where they stayed for three weeks?

Sounds like you already had made up your mind and didn't need proof. If I thought a dead person had turned on the light for me, my response wouldn't have been, "Thanks Dad".

No flame here, just not enough proof for me.

[This message has been edited by GT (edited 10-20-2006).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2006 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
ok, another. note, this guy was still very much alive.

a friend and i went over to a lady's apartment on some errand. while they were in the living room i went and sat in the kitchen, and a guy walks into the doorway, looks at me and goes back into the back room. when i asked the lady who the guy was, she said the description fit her boyfriend, but he was out of town. we went thru the whole apartment, and there was no exit past where we were, but couldnt find anyone. so, was the guy there, or not?
clintyrd skynyrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2006 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for clintyrd skynyrdSend a Private Message to clintyrd skynyrdDirect Link to This Post
I guess I'll show this. Way back before I moved, me and my dad were waiting on my mom in our van. Can't quite remember where we were heading to, but that's besides the point. So we are just sitting. And my dad goes, "Clint.... Look at that." So I say what? He says "Doesn't it look like there are faces in that screen?" He was talking out the screen on the window to my neighbors house. So i look......I look harder....... And it did. It was pretty neat. So i ran inside, grabbed the digital camera, and snapped a picture. It looks as if there is an old man on the left, and to the right of him is a woman.

[This message has been edited by clintyrd skynyrd (edited 10-21-2006).]

tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2006 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

http://www.prairieghosts.com/

Prairieghosts, yeah we're on there:

http://www.prairieghosts.com/prospect.html
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2006 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT:

Hey spoon-

The light bulb might have not been screwed in quite enough and the switch could have been already on so when you reached under it may have moved the light shade just enough to make it turn on. Are you saying it MADE the click or just that it's the type that makes a click?

What are the chances that a squirrel took the keys from under the car and ran them up a tree where they stayed for three weeks?

Sounds like you already had made up your mind and didn't need proof. If I thought a dead person had turned on the light for me, my response wouldn't have been, "Thanks Dad".

No flame here, just not enough proof for me.

No shade bumping, no loose bulb. The lamp switch makes a click on & off. I heard the click as the like came on. Granted this would scare the crap out of most people. I'm logical and also a trouble shooter and think of all the other possibilities. If the room had'nt lit up I would think audio hallucination. Here we had 2 events. Visual and audio and both were real.
AP2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2006 05:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AP2kSend a Private Message to AP2kDirect Link to This Post
Not necessarilly a ghost, but ne time right after I got my Fiero something pretty trippy happened.

There is a hill along my commute that you can pass coming down, but it slopes like an arccosine function, so it can hide cars in the middle of the hill if you are passing up top. It just so happens that going int the hill, someone at the top is passing and I cant see him. Immediately I lose fuel and the engine cuts. I then have to downshift and floor it to keep it alive.

I then look up and see this car that is coming straight for me. He was able to jerk over to his lane without me having to run off the road.

So far, the fuel has only cut out that one time.
GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2006 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTSend a Private Message to GTDirect Link to This Post
I went and checked out a spiritualist church on Sunday. They have a portion of their service where they have mediums go out into the crowd and convey messages from the spirits that supposedly surround everyone. A medium came to me and sort of tilted her head and smiled... she said, "There is a spirit with you that is showing itself as a rabbit." Then she went on and gave me what amounted to a cold reading type of thing, like keep doing what I'm doing, in about six months what I'm doing will pay off, etc. So after I left I'm thinking, "Rabbit... what the hell?... rabbit? What did she mean by rabbit?...". Then I thought of something that made my hair stand up on end. The night before I had sent an e-mail to a friend of mine who is a professional magician. I told him I was going to go to this church and see if I could pull a spirit out of a hat...
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2006 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
Weirdest thing my wife and I had happen, was not what we saw, but what we heard.

We were both sitting in the living room of our house, which we bought new, so no old stories to go with it. Anyway, we were watching television, about 10:30 at night, I was on the love seat, wife on the couch, and I heard my then, about four year old daughter, running through the dining room, to the kitchen, to get something to drink, as she had before. Heard a few steps on the carpeted hallway floor, then the pitter patter of the bare feet on the pergo floor. Almost like she was running. Nothing unusual, until I noticed the door to the fridge did not open. Just about then, I could see my wife was about to ask her what she was doing. It was then, we both realized, no one else was home, as my daughter, was spending the night at grandma's house! I then asked her if she heard what I had heard, and we had both heard the same thing. You could imagine the looks on both our faces! I immediatly went looking through the entire house, not knowing what the hell to expect, but we were both truely freaked out about it for a few days. Of course, you tell other family members, and get that "Yea right" or "Oh really" look.

Now I'm not one to say I truely believe, or totally do not. My father said it would have had to been settling, as it was a new house, and I would tend to agree, but I don't think anyone/anything could replicate what we heard, or thought we heard, without sending a kid running down the hallway, into the kitchen. Like I said, it got our attention.

Kevin
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2006 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT:

I went and checked out a spiritualist church on Sunday. They have a portion of their service where they have mediums go out into the crowd and convey messages from the spirits that supposedly surround everyone. A medium came to me and sort of tilted her head and smiled... she said, "There is a spirit with you that is showing itself as a rabbit." Then she went on and gave me what amounted to a cold reading type of thing, like keep doing what I'm doing, in about six months what I'm doing will pay off, etc. So after I left I'm thinking, "Rabbit... what the hell?... rabbit? What did she mean by rabbit?...". Then I thought of something that made my hair stand up on end. The night before I had sent an e-mail to a friend of mine who is a professional magician. I told him I was going to go to this church and see if I could pull a spirit out of a hat...

By golly I think your starting to come around......

Spoon

PFF
System Bot
stevenrossi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2006 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stevenrossiSend a Private Message to stevenrossiDirect Link to This Post
I don't really believe in ghosts myself, but a lot of others in my family believe.

We moved into our new house 2 years ago now. It was built for us, there was nothing there before but sand. I didn't think anything of it untill i came home and saw a cross over my bed that I didnt put there...I didn't really ask any questions for a few days after i noticed. I started to realize that my brothers girlfriend at the time hadn't been over in some time, where she normally is there every day. I also started to notice that my twin brother seemed to sleep during the day and stayed awake all night. I asked my father (who lives right next door) why there was a cross over my bed, who put it there, why Jan (my brother) was always sleeping during the day and he gave me the "don't worry about it" line. Well, as we all know when someone says "dont worry about it" you seem to start worring about it. I presisted.

He told me that one night while i was out late at work him and his girlfriend were alone in our house in my brothers room. Now, if you can imagine a hallway and at either end is a room...one end is the master bed room that no one uses, and at the other end is my room...inbetween the two rooms on one side is my brothers room...

Anyway, as the story goes...my brother and his girlfriend were in his room (on the left side) sitting on the bed taking pictures of themselves with their door open - facing the door way. Just as they were shooting one picture they both saw a really tall white figure come right across their door into my room. They both saw it...and you can even see it in their facial expressions on that pic. they snapped, which is the wierdest thing. The girlfriend freaked right out...they ran downstairs, turned on the alarm and ran outside...called my dad and had him meet them at the coffee shop up the street...she was freaking (crying...etc) and jan was pretty alarmed about it. My father spent the next few nights in that room for the next couple days and noticed nothing out of the ordinary.

This is where it all ties together.

The figure they saw...they both said it was really tall. My fathers father was 7'2" and died when my father was 12. Also, the wedding portrate of my fathers father (my grandfather) somehow found itself into my second closet from where it origionally was (in the master bedroom).

I never saw anything and was a little freaked when I heard all of this...not a really freaky story, but to this day my brother still doesn't sleep at night when no one else is home...if i'm home, he'll sleep, if not...he wont sleep untill the sun comes up.

...big baby? or real ghost spotter? you decide...me, personally, i lose sleep for no one.

[This message has been edited by stevenrossi (edited 10-25-2006).]

stevenrossi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2006 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stevenrossiSend a Private Message to stevenrossiDirect Link to This Post

stevenrossi

2232 posts
Member since Apr 2002
Double Post

[This message has been edited by stevenrossi (edited 10-25-2006).]

GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2006 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTSend a Private Message to GTDirect Link to This Post
Dammit, I HATE this sh*t! Just when I start to revert back to my old skeptical self, I hear a story like this.

I did a lot of research on this Spiritualism church that I visited on Sunday. The Catholic church withheld judgement about them for 50 years and finally decided, yes, they do conjure spirits and yes, there is ample evidence that people are seeing spirits. But the thing is, most Christian denominations (Catholics included) denounce spirit conjuring because the only spirits that will come are mischevious. I just can't figure out why mischevious spirits would pose as people? Unless they feed on fear? Why would your grandfather just appear for a second, long enough to scare the crap out of two kids and turn their lives upside down? I don't think he would want to scare people, would he?

-Rick
stevenrossi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2006 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stevenrossiSend a Private Message to stevenrossiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT:

Dammit, I HATE this sh*t! Just when I start to revert back to my old skeptical self, I hear a story like this.

I did a lot of research on this Spiritualism church that I visited on Sunday. The Catholic church withheld judgement about them for 50 years and finally decided, yes, they do conjure spirits and yes, there is ample evidence that people are seeing spirits. But the thing is, most Christian denominations (Catholics included) denounce spirit conjuring because the only spirits that will come are mischevious. I just can't figure out why mischevious spirits would pose as people? Unless they feed on fear? Why would your grandfather just appear for a second, long enough to scare the crap out of two kids and turn their lives upside down? I don't think he would want to scare people, would he?

-Rick

No one knows for sure what it was...i don't even know FOR SURE that it WAS to begin with. I have never personally seen any of this, however, my brother wouldn't lie about that. Well, the fact that I had to dig to hear the story makes the story credible enough. I really don't know what to believe. This takes us all back to the great mystery of life...the mystery you'll never uncover untill you die.

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2006 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stevenrossi:
This takes us all back to the great mystery of life...the mystery you'll never uncover untill you die.

They say most ghosts don't know they are dead...so, I guess we walk around clueless till some kid tells us "I see dead people...when was the last time you remember changing your underwear?"

There was this one show years ago that REALLY freaked me out, it had some video of a crew that was filming in a house, and they left the camera on while they were setting stuff up, and you see a "guy" come through the wall, stood there just looking at the people, then it suddenly turns, looks at the camera, and darts away...

It was creepy because you couldn't see any eyes, its arms and legs weren't really connected to its "body", (it was sorta blurry), and it kinda went "oh Sh*t!" when it saw the camera...didn't look fake, but yeah, it probably was...
I wish I could find that footage...

*tries to remember the last time he put on fresh underwear*

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2006 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:
and it kinda went "oh Sh*t!" when it saw the camera...

Was it this?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n9ymkdvRZU0

Video from a TAPS investigation in some prison... you see something coming towards the camera then taking off...
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2006 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Nah, wasn't that one... saw that one, that's creey too!
mysticfire6602

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2006 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mysticfire6602Send a Private Message to mysticfire6602Direct Link to This Post
oh **** , i live near there!
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2006 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
so what are you waiting for? take some video!
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2006 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

so what are you waiting for? take some video!

One reason NOT to pick up hitch hikers!

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 10-25-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2006 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

FieroRumor

35007 posts
Member since Dec 2001
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2006 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

FieroRumor

35007 posts
Member since Dec 2001
well, I figured out THIS one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-ck1Igr1js&mode=related&search=

Read below:
look at the other stuff around it, it's a scratch or something on the window. It "looks" like it's walking across the street, but the other particles are in the same spot respective to it...

GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2006 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTSend a Private Message to GTDirect Link to This Post
OK folks, I copied the story that Stevenrossi told about the 7'2" apparition to the guy who was doing the remote viewing sessions with me last week. Here is his reply about that:

I read the story. Notice that nothing bad happens. What they saw could
have been either the memory in the ether (the environment) if the
grandfather had been in that house, or the grandfather as an earth-bound
spirit trying to get a message to someone, or some earth-bound spirit just
playing pranks. In any event, there's nothing to be afraid of. They should
just spend time in that room doing cheerful, happy things. That can change
the memories in the ether.

In America, 5% of the population have had near-death experiences. Between
20% and 40% have had after-death communications with loved ones. Spouses
whose loved ones have just died report as high as 70% communication with
them. We have tapes of those in the afterlife, books by mediums about
people in the afterlife, and psychiatrists who induce after-death
communication. That means tens of millions of people have experienced the
afterlife. They don't report evil spirits, but they do describe occasional
earthbound spirits who just want to contact living people. I've heard maybe
a few dozen reports of poltergeists and an equal number of apparitions that
just appear, then disappear. That means a couple hundred apparitions out of
perhaps 70 million or 80 million people who've had wonderful experiences
with the afterlife. And nothing happens to anyone. Don't let the odd
"ghost story" intimidate you. They're told because of their unusual nature
and shock value; they're just not common and no one has anything bad happen
to them.

-Rick
mxfox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2006 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mxfoxClick Here to visit mxfox's HomePageSend a Private Message to mxfoxDirect Link to This Post
No ghost here but.........my grandfather had passed away several years earlier and whom I was very fond of, he loved my grandmother dearly and she him.........it had been about 10 years since his passing and my grandmother had to be placed in a nursing home (alzhimers), her health was getting worse and death was not far off........

now I don't remember dreams that often and don't really dream about ppl I know but I had a dream that I remember distinctly, it was my grandfather, he was smiling the biggest smile I had ever seen looking at me and I could feel his happiness, like it was the most wonderful time in his life, he couldn't have been happier

later that morning my father called and told me that my grandmother had passed that very morning, and I remembered that dream so viidly.......yes I feel my grandpa was letting me know that he and his sweetheart were back together aqain.......they were both very religous, southern baptists
GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2006 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTSend a Private Message to GTDirect Link to This Post
This is REALLY interesting:

http://www.medpagetoday.com/Neurology/2005AANMeeting/tb/4287

Happy Halloween.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay