Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Terrorists ready to nuke US cities! (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Terrorists ready to nuke US cities! by Red88FF
Started on: 09-27-2006 01:15 AM
Replies: 55
Last post by: Hulk on 09-29-2006 08:39 PM
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2006 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
And there would be enough fallout to kill millions more in other countries too, if I am not mistaken..
Nick
IP: Logged
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2006 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:
And there would be enough fallout to kill millions more in other countries too, if I am not mistaken..
Nick

tell that to new yorkers. how many millions would a nuke in manhattan kill?
as i said, the death of innocents is regrettable.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 09-28-2006).]

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2006 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

tell that to new yorkers.
as i said, the death of innocents is regrettable.

Big difference between 9/11 and a nuclear war.
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2006 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Now thats funny

here a twat is something i can't talk about due to sensorship and this is a public forum

[This message has been edited by proff (edited 09-27-2006).]

sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2006 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
its the same thing here.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2006 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2farnorth:

Unfortunatly the people that are doing these things have no percieved fear of dying. They think their own death for the cause will put them in a better place and situation. That's why the kamikaze's in world war II were so fearsome. Threatening them and their families with death has very little effect .

Dave

Well in that case we will be doing them all a favor by hastening their meeting with Allah. I love being a do gooder!
There was a great line in a movie called Yellow Beard to that effect.

fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2006 04:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post
[/QUOTE]

I'd like that on a T-shirt.

[This message has been edited by fierogtowner (edited 09-28-2006).]

Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2006 05:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

Well in that case we will be doing them all a favor by hastening their meeting with Allah. I love being a do gooder!
There was a great line in a movie called Yellow Beard to that effect.

Wasn't it Norman Schwarzkopf who said, "Forgiving them is God's (Allah's) function; our job is simply to arrange the meeting."
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2006 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
BTW, anyone else watching the CBS series ' Jericho' ? All about a nuclear strike in the US. Last nite showed San Diego, Denver, Chicago, Phili, Atlanta and about 10 other major pop centers got hit. On Wednesday nites at 8pm.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2006 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tutnkmn:

The day after:

Teheran:

Damascus:

Mecca:

Works for me but you left out OBL home town.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

Hulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2006 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HulkSend a Private Message to HulkDirect Link to This Post
Wasn't it Margaret Thatcher who said, "If he [Saddam] uses chemical or biological weapons on my troops, I will nuke his country back to the Stone Age." But it can't be just one or two countries; the whole world needs to unite to send the message that terrorism will not be tolerated.

It is my belief that there is no such thing as an innocent Muslim. Islam is a religion that advocates violence and death of innocent people; I don't care what any of the so-called "peaceful Muslims" say. The only innocence among them is their babies, who haven't been taught to hate yet.
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2006 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
My boss is a deacon of his church, and his neighbor is Muslim.
They were talking the other day and his neighbor asked him why he doesn't get upset when someone defames God, Jesus, or Chrisianity.

He boss asked the Muslim, "How weak is your God, if he has to have you fight for him."
"God says vengence is mine. So, I let Him worry about it."

Yes, the Muslim was offended at first, but when he explained what he meant, he gave it some thought. I'm sure he disagrees, but he didn't try to kill my boss (yet), so I guess that's a start.
Mattster2k6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2006 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mattster2k6Send a Private Message to Mattster2k6Direct Link to This Post
Speaking of America getting nuked. Has anyone seen that show on CBS called "Jericho"? its kindof scary because the country gets nuke multiple times and they show this guy marking each city that got nuked on a map and they show him put like 8 on and then they just show his hand going back and forth getting more thumb-tacks to mark more cities. Kindof spooky.
Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2006 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulk:

"...I will nuke his country back to the Stone Age."

It'd set 'em back all of two weeks...
88Ironduke

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2006 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88IrondukeSend a Private Message to 88IrondukeDirect Link to This Post
I personally get sick of the BS from the whole bunch of towel heads. We can't offend them in any way shape or form. The fruit cakes run out on the streets and start rioting and oh by the way killing a few people. The pope says something bad about Alah and a nun got murdered last week. Gee lets see here. These are not just the extremist, it seems to me that these are are the same @ssholes pumping my gas right here everyweek.

They are not quacks or freaks of the 1% of Muslims, these are everyday people on the street. If the Muslims preach about how good thier reigion is and how peaceful they are, would some one please tell me why I haven't seen a single protest by Muslims for peace? They can riot, kill and do anything else they want when they want. They are the largest single religion in the world. Yet they kill any where they come into contact with other religions or people. Why? Thier religion is the only way and if you are not with them you must be against them. And no one single religion out there is safe. Every single country they do not RULE they start a fight in. Take a good long look on the globe. Across the ENTIRE planet they pick fights. Eveyone run for cover we can't offend them. An improper cartoon will get you nuked this week. For a group of people who are supposedly peaceful they seem to be pretty tolerant of killing in the name of thier reigion. Therefore it must be ok for them to do so. As far as I am concerned if the Muslims do launch a nuke on any city I hope that the fire they choose to rain down on others finds them in their homes!

While I do love the freedom of religion it is pretty obvious that the whole Muslim religion is nothing more than a cover for a larger terrorist organization. The folks who practice this BS are pretty tolerant of it, which helps proliferate the sense of "we can do any thing" on thier part. You can put them down as part of the terrorist groups as willing participants. As far uniting with the rest of world... Leave them behind. They can't even get a peace keeping force together thats any more effective than a French surrender.
Once the gloves are off the world will never be the same.

Ahh my rant is done. Thanks.
88Ironduke
edit for spelling
------------------
Pilots with out maintainers are just pedestrians with a cool jacket and sunglasses.
I.Y.A.M.Y.A.S.

[This message has been edited by 88Ironduke (edited 09-29-2006).]

Hulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2006 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HulkSend a Private Message to HulkDirect Link to This Post
hehe, now tell us what you really think...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock