Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  My brand new Pontiac G6 + retarded deer = :-( GRRRR! (pics inside) (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
My brand new Pontiac G6 + retarded deer = :-( GRRRR! (pics inside) by shop_rat45
Started on: 07-01-2006 04:07 PM
Replies: 41
Last post by: Taijiguy on 07-05-2006 04:21 PM
shop_rat45

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2006 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
Well, on my way home this morning from a 12 hour shift, a deer decided to jump from the ditch and try to ram my brand new Pontiac G6. The car has 1600 miles on it and I just got it 3 weeks ago. It rammed me right at the passenger side mirror and took out the entire passenger side of the car. Somehow it even got the front fender. It scared the **** out of my wife since she had just dozed off asleep. All she heard was me saying "ohh s**t!!" and looked up to see a brown blur in her window and a loud thump. As for the deer, another guy stopped and let me know it was still in the road. I hadn't gone back yet, so I pulled the car around to point the headlights at it. I was walking over to it to give it a few good swift kicks to releive my anger when it lifted its head. At this point the guy that stopped probably thought I was crazy since I was screaming at the deer "IF I HAD MY CARRY PISTOL, I'D PUT A BULLET IN YOUR F***ING HEAD YOU PIECE OF S**T!!" as I was screaming at it, it got up and limped away into the woods. Anyways, the police showed up and wrote the report. The officer said he would shine his spotlite into the field to see if he could find the animal. I asked him if he could tonk it with his Maglite a few times for wrecking my car. He laughed. So, here are the pics of my poor car.

I wish they would just total it. It pisses me off that my brand new car is already going to have major body work done to it. Oh well. At least it's a lease.

------------------

[This message has been edited by shop_rat45 (edited 07-01-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2006 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Damn... I never notice that the rear quarter and over the doors to the a A-pillar is one big piece of sheet metal... that sucks.. sorry man!
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2006 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Damn... I never notice that the rear quarter and over the doors to the a A-pillar is one big piece of sheet metal... that sucks.. sorry man!

Beleive me, I noticed. I work at GM building painting these cars. When we have to paint a quarter panel, I have to tape off the entire thing. Those are the worst panels to paint. I wonder if whomever repairs it will have to replace the whole thing? I don't want bondo on my car.
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2006 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
a couple years back I saw a small buck standing on the edge of the road, so I slowed down to give him space and time to figure out what he was going to do, as I got beside him, he ran straight at my car, hooked my passenger mirror in his antlers, snapped it off and ran away.

It was my first hit and run accident. I wasn't sure if I should tell the cops my car was vandalized or had an accident.
I kept thinking about how funny it would be for a hunter coming up on that deer with the mirror still hanging on his antlers.

Too bad the deer that hit your car didn't die, now it will do it again to someone else car.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-01-2006 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wanobi:

now it will do it again to someone else car.

Well, i'd be pissed too, if someone built a road through my backyard!

Be thankfull you were'nt riding a motorcycle!

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-02-2006).]

Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2006 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post
Resident gun nut and you didn't pull out an assault rifle on the deer? . Kidding aside, that really sucks. Not many deer around here, but up in Alaska a couple of years back a moose or 2 almost came out into the road between Anchorage and Denali. If you hit one of those it'll do a lot more than put a little dent in the car, it'd probably total it and kill the passengers.

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/tinton

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
Stupid deer. a few years ago a friend of mine and I were on I-70 in the Utha badlands and saw an Intrepid hit a deer, the animal wound up in the windshield. The people in the car were so freaked out that we stayed with them 'till the police arived.

The weird part was that on the return leg of the trip in the middle of the night witin a few miles of where the first accident happend we got hit by 2 deer it nearly totaled his gmc p-u. What a trip in more ways than one.

That really sucks about your car, as for the dammage I see a door shell, door jamb and a quarter pannel as well as the mirror, not to mention a complete repaint of the whole side of the car. I hate clear coats for repair work.

Joe
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
I'm convinced that deer are on this earth to be part of the lower food chain. Sorry about the car, same thing happened to me in one of my Fieros about two months ago. Mine, the deer, didn't get up. But you're right, scared the holy crap out of me also. Thankfully the seats are OK.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue. :bla:

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
The age of the car, mileage and amount of damage will all carry weight in whether or not they total the car.

As new as it is everything has to be new parts, at least you have that going for you.

Have you gotten an estimate on the damage yet?

Just a guess, been a long time since I wrote an estimate but I would say, from the picture you posted.

$3,000

If that is more than 20% of the cost of the replacement value of the car they may total it. Then you can buy it back and cut the 1/4 panel out and put new in, replace the door skin, and paint.

Good luck with the insurance company you are going to need it. They are worse than the blood sucking lawyers.

I took a course in Massachusetts back in 80’s when they made all auto body shop estimators take a college course or they couldn’t right estimates. I took it for a friend, he had been writing estimates for close to 20 years and they wouldn’t let him any more unless he took the course. So GM paid for the course, I took it and he wrote on my ticket for 2 years until they repealed the law.

If I can help with anything, laws are different in different states but insurance companies are aholes worldwide.

------------------
technology is great when it works
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 07-02-2006).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry if this will start a flamewar, but am I the only one that couldn't care less about the car if it would happen to me? I mean, you've got a heap of metal on one side and a living, breathing animal on the other. Sure, too bad for the car 'n all, but that can be fixed.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

I'm sorry if this will start a flamewar, but am I the only one that couldn't care less about the car if it would happen to me? I mean, you've got a heap of metal on one side and a living, breathing animal on the other. Sure, too bad for the car 'n all, but that can be fixed.

That may be true Cliff, and I do agree with it in part but dam up here in Maine they are like everywhere and if you kill it you get to keep the deer, if you want.

I hit one a couple of years ago, on the way to a job site in Old Orchard Beach, Maine.

Had to call the cops and have him shoot it, broke its legs. Busted the grill on my full size van, and the transmition cooler I found out later.

But dam it was tender, that years baby. And expensive.

$50 new grill
$50 new trans cooler
$40 to have deer butchered
and I don’t think I got 40 lbs of meat.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
In Maine, I worry more about hitting a moose. How much meat would you get after the moose totals your car?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

In Maine, I worry more about hitting a moose. How much meat would you get after the moose totals your car?

Even a baby Moose would be hundreds of pounds of meat.

They are monsters.

Lets put it this way,

I could drive the Fiero underneath a full grown ones belly and just keep going as its so big.

------------------

Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2006 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Even a baby Moose would be hundreds of pounds of meat.

They are monsters.

Lets put it this way,

I could drive the Fiero underneath a full grown ones belly and just keep going as its so big.

I got within about 5 feet of a full grown moose up in Alaska (still inside Anchorage, lol) and I have the picture to prove it. They ARE massive. You don't want to get in their way.
magot

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for magotSend a Private Message to magotDirect Link to This Post
that sucks

------------------
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2351885#Scene_1

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

Here in Michigan, deer are about as plentiful as flies. You see them dead along side the road all the time. If an animal is dumb enough to run into the side of a vehicle, I call it Darwin at work. Also, coming from a the largest deer hunting state in the US, you don't look at it that way. To me, it's no different than running over a sandwich. It's just food. At one point in time, parts of that sandwich was alive too.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Well, I see your point. Here, deers are pretty special.

Also, I just watched Bambi the other day with my two-year old daughter.
IEatRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceDirect Link to This Post
Why anything would want to anger someone with as many guns as you is beyond me...
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by IEatRice:

Why anything would want to anger someone with as many guns as you is beyond me...

Yet I don't even need a gun to kill the animal. Just a $25k car.

Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2006 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to have nightmares all night after seeing Magot's sig....

Oh,yea,sorry about your car too,shoprat...
I dusted a yearling deer last month wiht my Jeep..it was'nt pretty....

[This message has been edited by Indyellowgt (edited 07-02-2006).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Well, I see your point. Here, deers are pretty special.
Also, I just watched Bambi the other day with my two-year old daughter.

Deer used to be fairly "special" in the US, too. They were hunted until the herds were quite thin.
I don't know what happened, but the population has freaking exploded in the last 10 years. They're everywhere.
I see several of them beside the road every year, around here. Some of them on the hoof, and some of them having been killed by cars.
They're stupid. And suicidal.

FWIW... I used to have a girlfriend named Bambi.
Nevermind.

PFF
System Bot
Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
Heck, the car was aleady damaged---ya shoulda backed over that sucker again and took him home to be Bambiburgers!
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
FWIW... I used to have a girlfriend named Bambi.
Nevermind.

I bet,

No I can't, but it was funny. What I was going to post.

------------------

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Glad you and your wife were ok. Accidents w/ large animals can sometimes be "not so good..."
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
yeah, especially when they come inside without asking!
silversurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silversurferSend a Private Message to silversurferDirect Link to This Post
I hit a deer about 10 years ago while driving a 86 Dodge Aries.The deer was fine and ran off without hardly a scratch but my front end was totaled .I had to replace the entire front end encluding the hood.Before i had hit the deer the car was cherry withno rust and 40,00 miles.I know it wasnt anything spectacular but it was one nice ride for $200.The real funny thing is just last year I hit a turkey with my 90 Ford f-150 extended cab.The truck in unbelievable shape considering it was a New York farm truck and used in the winter.The thing busted out my passenger side headlight and grill.Dented the deflector between the headlight and bumper.Luckily I had a parts truck at home.Now I wont have to worry about so much damage.I made a grill/brush guard for it that should take even hitting a deer pretty well..
TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2006 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post
this happend to my friends truck a week or two ago... except the deer left blood on the side of his truck when it hit him...

my friend just kept on driving when he got hit because he was taking someone home and his truck is a piece.... but when he was headed back down the road the deer was waiting for him in the middle of the road and chaged him so he addeda few more red spots on his truck... hes got white duct tape over where the deer pulled the paint off of it and whats sad is it doesnt look that terrible now lol
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
Well, our initial estimate is in and right around $4000.
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
Here in Kansas deer are varmits. Like rats they are EVERYWHERE. But here on Ft. RIley we have another problem, Elk and Buffalo. SOmeone decided it was a good idea to release Elk and Buffalo on the training ranges here. Well have you seen what a Buffalo can do to an M1 Abrams main battle tank? We have two here that have dents from Buffalo!!
S. Williams

------------------
1988 Fiero Formula T-tops
CJB 143 of 1252 "factory T-top cars"

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shop_rat45:
Well, our initial estimate is in and right around $4000.

Yikes!!

Originally posted by htexans1:
...have you seen what a Buffalo can do to an M1 Abrams main battle tank? We have two here that have dents from Buffalo!!

Yikes, again!!!

Hey shop_rat, It's a good thing you didn't hit a buffalo. If they can dent a freakin' tank, they would have obliterated your G6. Probably you and your wife, too.

Seriously glad you guys didn't get hurt.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2006 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
The only two "accidents" I've had has been with deer. One ran into the driver's side rear quarter panel in my '76 Nova. I took the dent out at an auto body repair class I was taking at the time. The next one hit the rear door of an '84 Escort wagon I had as a transportation car. That dent mostly popped out when I wacked the dent crease with the palm of my hand. Both deer ran off.

I now keep a close eye out for them.

But on my recent 22 day road trip, I saw many carcasses along the roads I traveled. At least in Flordia, the vultures get to the road kill quickly. The deer here are small and the wild pigs are big, but the pigs mostly keep to the "jungle".
PFF
System Bot
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
At least it didn't break any glass. You would have had to remove the seats to get all of the pieces out.

My brother hit one about three weeks ago and had glass everywhere from the windshield and side window. They actually ended up replacing the passenger seat because the deer came partially into the cabin for a while until it fell out. He said if felt like getting hit with shrapnel.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

Well have you seen what a Buffalo can do to an M1 Abrams main battle tank? We have two here that have dents from Buffalo!!
S. Williams

Don’t get upset at the buffalo. he just thought it was a WOMAN!

I bet it even moved the tank when it hit it.

------------------

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Well since no one else said it.......That'll buff right out! J/K

Sorry about the car. That Sux. Glad everyone is OK and no one was hurt. Seeing your pictures and thinking about how much driving I do, it makes me wonder if those deer "whistles" that you can put on your car really work?

Mark

------------------

Awesome Fiero items by F-I-E-R-O

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WingNut - MD:

Well since no one else said it.......That'll buff right out! J/K

Sorry about the car. That Sux. Glad everyone is OK and no one was hurt. Seeing your pictures and thinking about how much driving I do, it makes me wonder if those deer "whistles" that you can put on your car really work?

Mark

they work if you like hitting deer!

dads friend had some on his new truck 6 news years ago it was 99? he clocked 2, one then one right after he fixed it.
linenoise

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseDirect Link to This Post

Here in Michigan, deer are about as plentiful as flies. You see them dead along side the road all the time. If an animal is dumb enough to run into the side of a vehicle, I call it Darwin at work. Also, coming from a the largest deer hunting state in the US, you don't look at it that way. To me, it's no different than running over a sandwich. It's just food. At one point in time, parts of that sandwich was alive too.

Amen... Had a darwin award Contender run into the side of my car a few years back (2000 Olds Alero). I live on a Dirt road and was coming home from a dinner hosted by my work for a job well done, it was around 1 am, I was doing maybe 20MPH. I lowered the window to flick my Cig and I could hear breathing, before I could say WTF to my wife, I had Antlers coming in the window I leaned as close to my wife as I could and the car got rocked. I swear htis deer lifted it onto 2 wheels. The Drivers door wouldn't open and the front Drivers 1/4 Panel was crushed. Also the drivers door had the sheet metal torn from the window sill to the base of the door in four spots from the antlers. I swear he damn near got me with them. The deer was long gone, some tufts of hair left in the bead/rim of the tire and deer snot acroos smy hood. No blood, I assume this deer had some major internal injuries and died in the woods. IIRC it was $4795 for the repairs.
linenoise

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseDirect Link to This Post

linenoise

3789 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by Old Lar:

The only two "accidents" I've had has been with deer. One ran into the driver's side rear quarter panel in my '76 Nova. I took the dent out at an auto body repair class I was taking at the time. The next one hit the rear door of an '84 Escort wagon I had as a transportation car. That dent mostly popped out when I wacked the dent crease with the palm of my hand. Both deer ran off.

I now keep a close eye out for them.

But on my recent 22 day road trip, I saw many carcasses along the roads I traveled. At least in Flordia, the vultures get to the road kill quickly. The deer here are small and the wild pigs are big, but the pigs mostly keep to the "jungle".

I've seen deer from Florida, Michigan deer hav a couple Hundred pounds on the Swamp dogs (aka Deer)
Butter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterDirect Link to This Post

If your have that many being hit Your state has a problem managing its wildlife. TWRA here in TN last year opened season on deer in my county due to the population becoming a problem. Farmers could shoot all they wanted and did just that. Last season I heard several hunters complain deer were harder to find. I observed very few at the deer crossing near my place too.

Now from a legal stand point if the population is out of hand as you noted I could see you being justified to bring a suite against your state agency controling deer population.
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Butter:

If your have that many being hit Your state has a problem managing its wildlife. TWRA here in TN last year opened season on deer in my county due to the population becoming a problem. Farmers could shoot all they wanted and did just that. Last season I heard several hunters complain deer were harder to find. I observed very few at the deer crossing near my place too.

Now from a legal stand point if the population is out of hand as you noted I could see you being justified to bring a suite against your state agency controling deer population.

We have some deer problems overpopulation here in WNY too. I am not sure if it is for the same reasons as in Michigan, but here, the biggest problem is that they are now in urban areas. Not all if it is sprawl either (although much of it is), since Deer have been hit inside the city of Buffalo too, which has been there a while. The problem with controlling it is two-fold. You don't want hunters running through urban neighborhoods discharging rifles, and there is a lot of political backlash to bait and shoot programs. So instead, the population gets thinned in numerous auto accidents.
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Butter:

gotta love those animal activist! they don't want us to kill them at all.. I dunno lately.. it seems even worse then before I've seen little tiny new born deer running all over hell and some that looked like frogger after he was splattered
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock