Is this really wrong? by ShootingStar
Started on: 03-21-2002 06:32 PM
Replies: 81
Last post by: Jaygee79 on 03-24-2002 10:12 AM
Xoldskies

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2002 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XoldskiesClick Here to visit Xoldskies's HomePageSend a Private Message to XoldskiesDirect Link to This Post

Just to throw my 2 cents in here.. I generaly laugh at those who say they subscribe to an Anarchist belief system.. the Very thought of a structurless society is pretty much against human nature. I could personaly care less if someone is wearing a symbol that states basicly anything. But as long as you are an anarchist why dont you go live in a cave all by yourself, so you dont have to be under any sort of governing.. that being really the only way it is possible.

IP: Logged
Jaygee79

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2002 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by GodSend:
That was my point. What I am saying is this. Everyone wants their freedoms right? According to alot of people here out freedoms get trampled on every day. Well, I am suggesting, that by providing a law which puts people in jail, you are wrecking my freedom to KILL people.

that wouldn't hold up anyway. there is no 'freedom to kill' in the constitution.

IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock