Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  you guys know any really funny pranks? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
you guys know any really funny pranks? by fieroX
Started on: 03-06-2002 03:56 AM
Replies: 42
Last post by: Springtyme on 03-08-2002 03:17 PM
fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
A few friends and I want to make a video, kind of like Tom Green, but without most of the disturbing things he does, but we are having a hard time coming up with funny stuff to do. Tonight we thought it would be funny to catch a squirrel, and let it loose at walmart, but we need more ideas. What do you guys have?

------------------

http://www.fieroX.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Pontiaddict

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
You could always do the frozen can of shaving cream trick.

If you or your friends have a beater car that drives, but is one foot in the junkyard. You could always sabotage it and film it to look like you were doing a prank on someone.

Take some Saran Wrap, lightly cover it in vasoline, firmly attach it to someones front door and get them to run out of the house really quick. (make sure the door opens inward) I suggest you act that one out as well, and not actually do it to someone. It all depends on how you get them out of the house.

Take an entire roll of duct tape and use it to tape a someones car doors shut (go around the entire car.)

Find a fake arm, put some fake blood on it, make it look like someone got their hand slammed in the trunk and their arm was ripped off. Then film people's (possibly officer's) reactions. Bonus points if the driver of the car looks like they've lost the arm.

Walk around in public holding a jar with apple juice in it and a pickle floating around, maybe drink some of the apple juice. Again film peoples reactions.

Get some blood (butcher shop) freeze it, then go to a store that's closed at night and draw someones chalk outline near the enterance, strategially place the frozen blood to make it look like it came from the person in the outline when it thaws. Film people in the morning when the store opens. If you can get your hands on some caution tape, all the more realistic. (i doubt that police actually do outlines anymore, but most people wouldn't consider that.)

All these are off the top of my head. They are also theoretical, if you go to jail for anything I suggested, you did it of your own free will and it isn't my fault.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
LOL, those are pretty funny.
Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
Xerox the grey side of a $20 bill - color it in as best you can with colored pencils, and either tear it in half, or make the other half of it something weird , like the ink ran or was smeared

then put it under something in a public place so the good looking part is showing

or tie a string to the other end, so when a person starts to pull it out from what its under, you pull it back, like a mouse has it.

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post

Ken Wittlief

8410 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Get a wireless FM microphone and tune it to the frequency of an FM station someone nearby is listening to.

at first pretend you are the DJ but gradually start talking directly to the person who is listening to the radio

see if you can get them to talk into the radio to respond to you.

[This message has been edited by Ken Wittlief (edited 03-06-2002).]

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
This really isn't something you could probably film, but there is always saran-wrapping the lower part of the toilet (it appears clear- until someone...

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2002 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
When Jock boy constantly bothers you about anything and everything do the following.

Purchase a can of expanding insulating foam (mono foam works well)

Insert spray nozzel into the front door jam of the car , spray a healthy amount.

Giggle your ass off.

Watch him attempt to open the doors of the car with no success.

JM

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ken Wittlief:
at first pretend you are the DJ but gradually start talking directly to the person who is listening to the radio
[This message has been edited by Ken Wittlief (edited 03-06-2002).]

LOL!

other ones I like, are interviewing people, while other people do stuff in mthe background.. my sister and her friends do this all the time in the summer... best one was where an old guy is talking to the camera, and a couple of people are stealing a street sign right behind him.. hehe..

pretending to film a school project is also good, you can get people to recite lines and stuff for you... or get a really big camcorder, like from the 80s... and put a sticker on it from a local tv station (see if they have bumper stickers or something at their office) then tell people they're on tv or something.

there are lots of other things, but not always the easiest to film... like putting milk powder or juice crystals in someone's bed... then crank up the heat after they fall asleep. their sweat will mix with the powder, and either make them reek of sour milk, or be all colorful from the juice crystals.

as for practical jokes I've done... we did the usual at school, turned all the desks around on april fools day, changed all the clocks, changed the dates on the blackboard (this was in elementary school), switched the salt & sugar.. but the best one... is when I made my parents think they were getting a tax audit.. LMAO!!

I got a revenue canada envelope, printed it up with their address.. then mailed it to them.. I put the right letterhead on it, included a couple of tax forms from the free booklets at the post office.. and got a babysitter to sign a fake name.. should have heard them freaking out when they read it!

I let them worry for about 3 hours before I told them it was a joke.. yeah I'm nasty.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post

DaRkLoRD

7001 posts
Member since Feb 99
btw, I've also done the caution tape & chalk outline...

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
refill a bottle of Ranch dressing with Elmers glue

see if anyone notices the difference

Don_Chi_Chi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Don_Chi_ChiClick Here to visit Don_Chi_Chi's HomePageSend a Private Message to Don_Chi_ChiDirect Link to This Post
Wipe your ass with a 5 dollar bill and then go to the mall at put it on the ground - clean side up. Watch people as they pick it up.

Go to somebody's house at 3 in the morning with a camera with a bright flash, ring the doorbell and wait for them to get it, when they do (probably half asleep), light the flash on the camera and shoot off a really loud cap gun, they will think they have just been shot. Then run like hell.

PFF
System Bot
Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
1) This will take some doing, but get a Hi Quality photocopy of the largest denomination of bill that you can lay your hands on. You only need ONE side. Cut it to size, and glue it to the sidewalk.

2) Greased piglet in Wal-Mart would be better. The stress will KILL the squirrel

3) Take one step further with the bloody arm thing: Have one person "wear" the arm, and load a trunk with something, and "accidentally" slam his hand into it. At that point, have the driver start moving, and the victim running after the car. (holding onto arm). Have the victim trip, the arm "tear free" (with associated bloody mess). Immediately, have the poor guy get up and start booking after the car, spraying blood out the stump.

cowans

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cowansSend a Private Message to cowansDirect Link to This Post
To Those Who Play HOCKEY!!!
Many moons ago I played for a University hockey team. We had our own dressing room and when you wanted your skates sharpened, you just left your skates in the center aisle of the room and the trainer would get around to sharpening them. Needless to say, after a while you got used to it..., you're skates were always sharp, so you hardly ever checked them. Well 2 teammates got permission to the room early, before Friday night's game(in which the entire school attended). They taped the length of our blades with scotch tape(now, no edge) and we proceeded to dress, then step out on the ice for a 15mins warmup prior to the game. Remember>>>(IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL). Now, to a hockey jock, stepping onto the ice,(with everyone watching) you always make the 'Grand' entrance.... "WTF" you say as you try to pick your ass up off the ice surface, and then realise there are 8 of your teammates joining you in doing "a hands & knees effort" crawl to the boards. (and the whole school is now dying with laughter!!!). Yeah, it was good entertainment at the pub later that eves.
Just a Great memory!!!
Sandy
Mattyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MattymanSend a Private Message to MattymanDirect Link to This Post
This is similar to Don Chi Chi's idea. A few of my friends once got an old wallet and filled it with dog crap and got a $1 bill sticking out of it with crap smeared all over it. They went and threw it outside on the walkway of a resturant. One guy actually walked over to it, opened it up, and touched the bill, he had to get crap on his hand because it was all over it. He then proceded to take th wallet inside and he gave it to the lady working in the restuarant saying somebody lost it. Now thats funny.
Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
The largest denomintaion for US currency is a $100 bill.

you could crazy glue, or epoxy a new $1 US coin to the floor or sidewalk somewhere.

go into a busy mens room somewhere, stick a paperclip into the receptical on the wall so the lights all go out, then howl like a maniac

the camera guy stands outside the exit door.

in a crowded elevator start shaking and making a face like your head is going to explode - then fart!

or in a crowded place blurt out - OH NO! NOBODY MOVE - I dropped my SNAKE!

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post

Ken Wittlief

8410 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Go up to a stranger in a public place, acting frantic, and say "HAVE YOU SEEN MY 2 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER?"

when they say no, pull out your wallet and show them some pictures of her, and say "Isnt she the cutest thing you ever saw?"

Then do the same thing to the person standing next to them...

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post

Ken Wittlief

8410 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Heres one I pulled on my mom - she was visiting from out of town, and I met her for lunch during the week at Pizza hut.

when we sat down there were two older guys I knew from work at the table next to us - my mom went to wash her hands, so I said to the guys "pretend you dont know me"

when Mom came back, I said "Boy Im starving" and I reached over and grabbed a tomatoe slice from one of the guys salads and ate it.

Mom almost died!

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post

Ken Wittlief

8410 posts
Member since Apr 2001
get several people to stand with strangers in a public place, like a bus stop

and have some plain-old guy walk buy

and they all go nuts like hes someone famous - jumping up and down and screaming and pawing at him.

Jay-ID

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-IDSend a Private Message to Jay-IDDirect Link to This Post
I've got several long text files that detail pranks and vandalism. I think many of these are excerpts from the Anarchist Cookbook. I can add links if anyone is that interested.
Here's a short section of text about screwing with the double-arches:

MCDONALDS DRIVE-THRU

If you have a simple shortwave transceiver, Ham Radio, or powerful
handheld transceiver, you can talk to the entire drive-thru crew.
The antenna is located above the cashier in the drive-thru box and has
a receiving radius of the entire store and about half of the parking lot.
You can add stuff to peoples orders, or just screw around. Drive thru
people have noticed that illegally powerful CB radios, side band radios
and even some car phones can be picked up with the headsets. Be innovative
and use these to piss the employees off. If you do not have access to one,
simply hide behind the sign, and shout extra food or obscenities at
the sign...

MCDONALDS GREASE DISPOSAL

This next trick involves little or no intelligence, or imagination,
but seems to get people every time. Behind McDonald's, usually found next
to trash cans or the empty soda-syrup containers, you will find a large
drum marked "not-fit for human consumption" or "inedible contents."
Although these warnings belong in the food, they mark the grease vat. This
is tightly sealed for a reason... it smells like dead human. They are also
easy to open. Usually, you can loosen the ring around the top and open
the lid. Be sure to cover your face when you do this... it does smell like
**** ... The nice thing about this is that the smell will cover the entire
parking-lot area in roughly 10 minutes. Chemically, the smell will cause
nausea, and definitely a loss in appetite. People will get sick everywhere,
and definitely cause a loss of customers at McDonald's...

A simple addition to the previous trick would be to tip the can. The
grease will probably have hardened, but on a warm day or if the black
can is left in the sun, it will leave a sticky, raunchy mess in the
parking lot that will be impossible to clean up, and will stink infinitely.
This is a way to make the trick more damaging and longer lasting.

thomas_l

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thomas_lClick Here to visit thomas_l's HomePageSend a Private Message to thomas_lDirect Link to This Post
A few from my auto repair days:

1. When someone has a job up on a lift and leaves for lunch. Let the lift down and place a cup of ice water on top of the engine. Tape a string or thread to the top of it and dangle it down so that it can be seen from the underside fairly easily. Raise the car back up in the air. I have never seen anyone that didn't pull the string.

2. Same scenario (lunch) but car on the ground. Tape a 2L Coke bottle to the end of an open (but turned off at the wall) air hose and hide it under the car. When he gets back to work turn on the air and the BOOM comes next. Almost as good as 3. hitting the horn when someones busy under the hood

4. Every shop has a "tough guy" working there who likes to prank everyone else but can't take it. Slap a rainbow sticker on his back bumper and see how long it takes him to notice. (note- I did this and the victim went to apply for a job at another shop owned by an old high school friend. I think the exact words were "Man.... I had no idea... "

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
STERILE urine sample bottle, and apple juice.. use your imagination. hehe..

that could really gross people out.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com

PFF
System Bot
Ferrari Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari FanClick Here to visit Ferrari Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Ferrari FanDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if you guys have ever heard of this show or not, it is called Jack Ass and it is on MTV, anyway, I saw them do a couple of things that I will tell you about.
The first requires a little work. You have to do this right before someone cuts the grass though, oh, and you have to have a lot of leaves. The first thing you do is dig a hole about 5-6 feet deep and long enough to fit a mower and a person into it. Cover the hole up with leaves so that the person can't see it and then when they drive over it with the mower, in ya go
The next one was even better. You have to buy a fake doll and a carrier for it. You also need to have a girl that will play your wife and or girlfriend. Park your car or truck next to a curb. You and your wife or girlfriend get out of the car, with the fake baby in the carrier. Set the baby on top of the car and start talking to each other. Then kiss her goodbye and get into the car, but act like you don't remember the baby is on the top of the car. Start your car and leave with the baby on top, trust me, if you do it around a crowd, you will get one hell of a response.
Those two are the funniest things that I have ever seen on Jack Ass, they don't hurt anyone, just good, clean fun
GarethWright

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GarethWrightSend a Private Message to GarethWrightDirect Link to This Post
When at Walmart or Bestbuy or whatever, discreetly stick those magnetic security stickers on peoples backs, or leave them sticky side up in busy areas so people step on em.

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
Go to a pay phone that is in a reletively busy area. Smear dog crap evenly out on the top hearing part and hang up the phone. Get the number to the pay phone and with a cell phone or something call that number. Somebody WILL answer the phone. At that point you say (while on your cell) "you got sh*t on you face"

------------------
Adam J. B.
The search for a GT will never end!
IM AOL: GTFiero & Rumpdetective (dont ask)

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post03-06-2002 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
I used to work in a storefront office of an employment agency, right between a trailer park and the Food 4 Less. Needless to say there were some money hungry people around. To amuse myself, I epoxy'd a quarter on the sidewalk in front of the office. Believe it or not, after about two weeks, someone actually got it up off the sidewalk. But it was funny to watch while it lasted...
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post
Clear Knox gelatin (Jello) in a toilet bowl. Adding ice cubes will help it set up faster.
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
A rubber snake, fishing pole and a busy roadway can be lots of fun- people will do some stupid stuff to try to kill a rubber snake being pulled across the street in front of them Our best "kills" were the trash men (back when about 4 guys rode the truck) and local law enforcement. One guy jumped out with an ax and chopped the snake to bits.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ferrari Fan:
I don't know if you guys have ever heard of this show or not, it is called Jack Ass and it is on MTV, anyway, I saw them do a couple of things that I will tell you about.
The first requires a little work. You have to do this right before someone cuts the grass though, oh, and you have to have a lot of leaves. The first thing you do is dig a hole about 5-6 feet deep and long enough to fit a mower and a person into it. Cover the hole up with leaves so that the person can't see it and then when they drive over it with the mower, in ya go
The next one was even better. You have to buy a fake doll and a carrier for it. You also need to have a girl that will play your wife and or girlfriend. Park your car or truck next to a curb. You and your wife or girlfriend get out of the car, with the fake baby in the carrier. Set the baby on top of the car and start talking to each other. Then kiss her goodbye and get into the car, but act like you don't remember the baby is on the top of the car. Start your car and leave with the baby on top, trust me, if you do it around a crowd, you will get one hell of a response.
Those two are the funniest things that I have ever seen on Jack Ass, they don't hurt anyone, just good, clean fun

hmm, lemme think... spinning lawnmower blade vs. human appengages... who do ya think will win?

if someone tricked me into falling into a hole with a running lawnmower... if I got hurt, first thing I'd do is go to the hospital. but as soon as I got out of the hospital, or if I wasn't hurt, I'd ensure that they made a visit to the hospital very shortly afterwards, in an ambulance. without going into details, if anyone did that to me.. they would be injured.

a lot.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
90 percent of the stuff on that show is scripted.
I like "Antiquing" myself.
phiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phieroSend a Private Message to phieroDirect Link to This Post
I have two 3 good pranks.

1.) fax bomb - take a long piece of paper, write something obscene on it. Now run the long paper though the fax machine and tape the end of the paper to the front, like a big loop. This will waste all the paper in the other persons machine. This is really good if you know someone with one of those thermal roll fax machines.

2.) Go to the bathroom hand dryer thingy. Most of these dryers have have a swivel nozzel. Rotate the nozzel so it faces upward, fill with the powder of your choice. Sit back and wait for some sucker to use the dryer.

3.)Take apart someones telephone and put sardine juice in the mouthpiece. Reassemble the phone. The person will not know were the stink is coming from.

-phiero

ShootingStar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShootingStarSend a Private Message to ShootingStarDirect Link to This Post
Man, I swear, I am never going to p!ss any of you off again...

------------------
:) formerly yo_sweets_babe :)

i'm talking about my former name, for those of u who've asked, we DIDN'T break up!

PFF
System Bot
Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
When someone is asleep, quietly saw their head off. Then scoop out all their brains with an ice cream scooper, and replace it with a rotten cabbage. Then sew their head back on.

When they wake up they wont know what to think!

Mattyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2002 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MattymanSend a Private Message to MattymanDirect Link to This Post
Hahahaha, Ken that was sick but funny because its a joke in a thread about jokes. Another thing we did this past weekend was take those 2way radios into walmart. Just put one of them somewhere in the store. You can hide it in many different places, we hid it inside a pinatta, and among many stuffed animals. Then you use the other one and when people are near or looking at the item you talk to them. Its so funny to see some peoples reactions. There was 5 of us there that night and one of my friends was in line buying something, he had the one and I had the other. Well, the 4 of us went to the front of the store near the doors and sat on the bench waiting for him. While he was buying stuff I started saying things to the lady working. It was so funny. Then he tops it off by telling the lady that it was his firefighters radio and the guys at the station were having fun with it. She believed him and I dont know how seeing that we were in line with him then left right before he was ready to pay and stuff. But it was a fun night.
Fierowrecker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2002 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierowreckerClick Here to visit Fierowrecker's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierowreckerDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I am telling this once and only once...
I got whooped by my teacher and my mother for doing this in fifth or sixth grade...

I stole one of my mothers NEW/UNUSED tampons, I smeared strawberry jam and katsup on it and wrapped it in waxed paper...

I took this to school in my lunch bag, and when lunch came, I pulled it out in front of the teacher who had a weak stomach...

I then bit into the tampon, and while growling tore a chunk out...

The teacher tossed his cookies all over his desk/papers, and there were many sympathy vomit responses from class mates...

Needless to say, I couldn't sit for a long time!!!
But I would do it again in a heart beat!

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2002 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierowrecker:
Ok, I am telling this once and only once...

LOL

[This message has been edited by Pontiaddict (edited 03-07-2002).]

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2002 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
one of the myths that was circulated in the Coast Guard: some enlisted guy wanted to be discharged and an admiral was coming to his station for an inspection.

just before they had to all line up in their uniforms for review, he smeared peanut butter all over the side and bottom of one of his shoes.

When the admiral saw it he asked "What the hell is that all over your shoe?"

finger to shoe, big brown glob, finger in mouth, poingant pause.... "Sir, its $hit Sir!"

You could do this anywhere - walk up to a bus stop with it on your shoe, notice it, complain about people walking their dogs... then taste it and say "hmmmmmmm pit bull I think.... yeah definately a pit bull".

Springtyme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2002 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpringtymeSend a Private Message to SpringtymeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phiero:

2.) Go to the bathroom hand dryer thingy. Most of these dryers have have a swivel nozzel. Rotate the nozzel so it faces upward, fill with the powder of your choice. Sit back and wait for some sucker to use the dryer.

With the way Anthrax scares are around here lately, I dont think that would be such a wise idea.

Here's one my friend and I did last night. Take eggs and crack them open and smear them all along someones windshield wipers, then take something a little sticky, but see through, like sprite soda or something, and just put big drops on their windshield. When they turn on their wipers it'll leave a bigger mess, and a harder one to get off. If you can't get the sprite, as long as they're going on the highway the eggs will run up the windshield and all over the paint

------------------
For those of you who don't know, yes I'm crazy.
~~~~~
1988 Coupe 4 cyl.
0-infinity in 2 seconds flat

Stokin_the_neighbors
No longer registered
Report this Post03-07-2002 11:53 AM   Send a Private Message to SpringtymeDirect Link to This Post
hmmm , let's see driving on the highway! ONLY ATTEMPT THIS IF YOU ARE A REALLY BORED PERSON!!!" Go up behind someone and start flashing your highbeams somtimes they think your an undercover cop! , sometimes they follow you when you exit the freeway , i had a guy follow me for 6 miles that was freaky! i lost him when i exited off the ramp an di swirved back allowing him to exit while i flew down the freeway to safty , or if you want to go cky style and kick footbals at cars

------------------

My 3DO site!!!

www.geocities.com/thereal3do

need some feedback!!! not done yet :)

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2002 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
hmm....how about short-sheeting a bed....or wrap an ash tray in saran wrap then when someone goes to use they put it through the plastic.

ok so i wasn't much of a prankster growing up

Ferrari Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2002 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari FanClick Here to visit Ferrari Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Ferrari FanDirect Link to This Post
Whatever happend to putting Nair into someones Shampoo and letting them wash there hair with it and then going bald?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock