Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  For those with multiple user names (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
For those with multiple user names by Slammed Fiero
Started on: 01-14-2002 01:46 PM
Replies: 55
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 01-15-2002 09:22 AM
Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post01-15-2002 12:03 AM   Direct Link to This Post

there I am

IP: Logged
Fierokid87

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
HAHAHA Wow Galen your pretty old the huh?

------------------
Fierokid's Web site:
http://www.angelfire.com/sports/sfiero
AIM: Fierokid87

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2002 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
No no no. Thats me! you are over there (red ciecle) looking at Blackstang and his "cherry" mustang (white circle) remember?

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post01-15-2002 12:13 AM   Send a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
You're right, my mistake. old age gets to ya dont it?

------------------
Ray - Fierosite.com - The Donut Man!

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2002 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Yeah ... Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think this is REDHOTT88 (blue circle) I could be mistaken.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 01-15-2002).]

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cristian_Slater:
Well looks like Slammed Fiero has nothing to say as usual , just like the time he told me big joe had the only black GTA in the world , i even posted interior pics of my dads , he never replyed to that eather he simply knew he was wrong , ahh well.

Ummm...did you realize you were typing under the "Cristian_Slater" username when you typed that yo_sweet? So much for your cover, and your attempt at a "fresh start".
BTW Christian Slater is a shitty actor.

Cristian_Slater
No longer registered
Report this Post01-15-2002 12:33 AM   Send a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
You are a complete idot rent a cop , read closer moron i told everyone i was yo_sweet

cliff being the first person i PMed

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post01-15-2002 12:41 AM   Send a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post

You are a complete idot rent a cop , read closer moron i told everyone i was yo_sweet

You PMS'ed? that would explain alot

My7, since when did you become a "i dot" .. I guess I's need their dots good to be needed, unlike some ppl without their H's... hehe

------------------

Cristian_Slater
No longer registered
Report this Post01-15-2002 12:46 AM   Send a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
galen do you have a life only people that complain about spelling mistakes all the time have nothin better to do , thats all you got on me how old are you?? 10 just have to stirr the pot ,loser. im not going to argue with any of you bottom line what you say does not matter, galen go sand a few more waves in the body panels of your car , the rest of you i have nothing more to say.

btw do you really think icare if you think christian slater is a bad actor .

------------------
1986 Fiero SGT

No Rice!

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post

Hey fag, this one's for you.

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post01-15-2002 12:51 AM   Send a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
actually I find it rather enjoyable to sit around complaining about idiots spelling mistakes. Oh so very enjoyable, just makes my day.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
Didn't take long to revert back to the good ole' yo_sweet, eh? heh

BTW, you dropped your sign.

------------------

1988 Quad 4 Coupe 5 speed
1986 GT 5 speed, 1984 SC Auto
AOL: LastMinuteBastrd AIM: SavedbyJebus

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Why take another user name if you were going to act the same way? You could've just stayed yo_sweet and called people idiots and morons.
Cristian_Slater
No longer registered
Report this Post01-15-2002 09:12 AM   Send a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
I don't act the same at all if you would read a litle closer i have been provoked to reply in that manner , SO you are the idiot!

im not replying here anymore , slammed is a little geek who go beat up in high school thats a as far as it goes im done.

i woulden't bother replying because im not going to read.

REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:
Yeah ... Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think this is REDHOTT88 (blue circle) I could be mistaken.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 01-15-2002).]

Yup, that's me!!! I had more hair then.... Can you tell I'm thinking about what kind of muffler system I want to instal on my Fiero?

------------------

1988 Formula 2.8L V6 5 speed Getrag
(Runs smooth, shifts crisp, stored winters, red and shiny all over!)

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2002 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Rrrrrrrrrright. I'm not even going to comment on this thread.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock