Started on: 08-25-2001 10:34 PM
Replies: 90
Last post by: tomanyfieros on 08-30-2001 08:42 PM
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
hey the new girl looks better with the car than the Hooters one Roger. You lucky lucky bastard Makes me feel old now, Married with children. Oh god no, my eldest is a blonde girl and my son has dark hair. My wife has big hair. Just call me Aus Bundy

------------------

My Fiero | Fiero Accessories

IP: Logged
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
"Just call me Aus Bundy"
We all know your other car isn't an old, beat up Dodge...It isn't..is it?
Songman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:
Oh god no, my eldest is a blonde girl....

I think I just bumped up my trip to Australia! haha

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

JohnnyK

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Roger... I assume that pic was meant as a joke, but aren't you an old man>?
FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
hey, be nice to Roger!!! There are plenty of couples here with big age differences. What's wrong with having a good time with someone younger or older than you?
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Wow......Lisas even standing up for me anyhow!!!! tks

Lisa knows Im NOT an old man, just a middle age teenager. Ill bet your older than me. Im in my prime.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

rogergarrison

49601 posts
Member since Apr 99
I used to love the Bundy's. Now I like 'Unhappily Ever After' same story premace. Tiffanys way over Kelly though.
Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post08-26-2001 07:51 PM   Send a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:
I think I just bumped up my trip to Australia! haha

What about me songy? :cry:

------------------
Ray - galen@ezrpg.com - www.FieroLinks.f2s.com - AIM: GalenRPG - ICQ: 98668558

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Good time to jump in and add the eldest is 5 years old. Now we are talking age differences. Settle guys
I think living up to blondness comes with experience too. She was such a smart baby. It has been all downhill since.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
hey, be nice to Roger!!! There are plenty of couples here with big age differences. What's wrong with having a good time with someone younger or older than you?

YEAH! Right on, Lisa! Hey, can I have your phone number?

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
YEAH! Right on, Lisa! Hey, can I have your phone number?

He just wants to be your friend

PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero
He just wants to be your friend

Yeah, and I promise I won't harm you, too!

Do you like big trucks?

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 08-26-2001).]

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Well John if you were a Pakistinian trucker, I would certainly think about it..but uhhh, I dunno.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
I really never understood the whole problem with the age difference thing. Who cares? It is kinda sick when an 80 year old man dates a 18 year old girl.....but 5 years...or 10. Who cares?

All this talk about girlfriends is making me want one again! Damn it. You have to spend time with them, feed them, spend money on them...i dont have time for that. That is what the fiero is for !

------------------

James Essar
AOL IM Name: FieroMaster88
88 Coupe With a new V6
5 speed Isuzu trans
AcCel 8mm wires
rapid fire plugs
custom intake with K&N filter.
Soon to be 2" closer to the ground and have a turbo

Songman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:
Good time to jump in and add the eldest is 5 years old.

Okay, so I guess I am not in a real hurry then! hahaha

Well.. but I still want to see Australia..

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 08-27-2001).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
wow Fieromaster, im more like 1/2 that. I didnt think this would get so many posts, but I guess thats because i shouldnt have put lisa name in topic I just couldnt get her to answer her phone.
Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
Roger, Congrats!
The rest of you guys (You know who you are)
LOL!
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Hey Tigger - where's the girl you posted with your car a long time ago? Put that back on here again, wouldja?
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Cheever3000

12398 posts
Member since Aug 2001

Roger how old are you?

I did some searching. On January 24 roger posted this...
"Ive never dated anyone over 25, older ones usually seem to have a hidden agenda. Im lot older than 25 too."

Yer welcome.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:
[QUOTE][b]Roger how old are you?

I did some searching. On January 24 roger posted this...
"Ive never dated anyone over 25, older ones usually seem to have a hidden agenda. Im lot older than 25 too."

Yer welcome.[/B][/QUOTE]
He already admitted to be about half of 80 in the reply to Fieromaster. Hel*, it's 2:00 am. Good night chesty, wherever you are.

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
Well John if you were a Pakistinian trucker, I would certainly think about it..but uhhh, I dunno.

Would it help if I told you I've spent time in a Turkish prison?

PFF
System Bot
grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post
age is a number -- congradulate the guy.

Good job Rog.

I dated a girl once 1 yr younger, looked 12 was actually 20, felt weird..... Dunno why maybe it was the people who stared at us!

[This message has been edited by grinthock (edited 08-27-2001).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
tks grint. I do get occasional second glances but im used to it since those are the type girls im attracted too. One plus is going to dinner if she wants a beer or wine with her dinner, they never card her. (well once, a new Hooters girl carded Lisa, but she got it anyway with my hooters clout, lol) they figure either a-im def old enough and if im with her she must be or b-shes daughter, and in ohio you can have an underage person served if there with parents.
Eric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EricSend a Private Message to EricDirect Link to This Post
It was hard for me to believe the whole "25" age limit too, but once you meet Roger you'll realize it's entirely possible.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
RG's cool with me. You're right, Don, it was late and somehow I missed that bit of information. I just like being a u-no-whut sometimes.

I still want Tigger to show that blonde again. If I find it I'll bring it back up.

Hey, I found it...

It was in an archived General topic on desktop backgrounds.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 08-27-2001).]

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
I just wanted to say "I love Joe" and he can pose with my Fiero anytime!

Jennifer

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by beer_stud_21:
Still no pic of the ass end... What gives! hehe.

-Marlin

LOL, chk back later, see what I can do when she gets here later. Itll be clean so dont get your hopes up

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
Roger 40ish...gal 18ish?

Roger, if you date em any younger, you'll be dating sp*rm.

Now Roger, if you don't already have, all you need now is a Harley since you already have the "Fender Bunny"!

Me, age is of no concern. I'm 33 almost 34. Wife just turned 40 in July. Oldest daughter just turned 20; other is 18 just starting college, took her yesterday; and the youngest, 15 is a freshman in HS.

Cradle robbing wife, what can I say.

Its a blast! I myself always went for the older ladies...but then again...I know how to treat the older ladies!

Younger, dumber, more heartache. I suppose now I better dawn the flame suit with that statement. Just a generalization ladies. <sigh>

------------------

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
It's NOT a joke? You are actually dating a girl who is younger than 17 (or whatever she is) and you are 40?? Man, have her parents met you??
FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
she's 19 and in college, it's legal
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JSocha:
I'm 33 ... daughter just turned 20
So, when you were 13...
uh, nevermind, I think I figured it out. (wow)

PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
see soch, i usually find the opposite. I just like to have fun, whatever it is, not a big relationship thing. Younger girls dont have all the probs like ex's, kids to take care of, important jobs. So they can be spontaneous and go anywhere anytime almost. How many college girls have flings with thier professors too. oh something for beer below too. Oh yea tigger shes def a 10.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 08-27-2001).]

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmmm? I think I have offended somebody in a small way, even though I put smilies in my last post and wasn't necessarily critizing his choice in women. Thought she was a babe and of course to me age really does not make a difference. Maturity does.

Fender Bunny = Beautiful/gorgouse woman on the back of a motorcycle.

And what do I get?

Sorry Roger if I had/have offended you.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
no way soch, the devils for the pic below. hehe. I didnt get offended in any way. Im guessing im gonna get girl flames any time now, even though its completely clean.shhhhhhhhhhhhh
Eric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EricSend a Private Message to EricDirect Link to This Post
It's kind of funny how everyone thinks Roger is 40. Your secret is safe with me Hey, it's perfectly legal and looks like sooo much fun. Just don't have too much fun cause you could end up dead from a heart attack or doing commercials with Bob Dole. Just kidding. He's really not that old
artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
Hey, it's not how old you feel, but how much the ratio between the relative difference in age between you and who you sleep with, and the eldest of the two's absolute chronogical age...

Yeah, it does sound stupid (or rather, a human evolutionary instinct ;) when put that way...

I loved it when the media entirely came out about the whole "Britney spears explotation" thing for the three weeks she was still 17.

Then the day she turned 18 it was suddenly fine to oggle her boobies.

We're so ready to classify people, old, pretty, yeoung, sexy, lame, cool, ugly. dirty. Approved of. Disapproved of.

Rather than think of them as human beings, each as complicated as a universe and surprising and contradicting as ourselves.

Best!
Ben.

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top Metalic Red
88 Formula, Silver
87 Coupe, Metalic Red
"Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
-Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
Cool!

I see as an older guy yourself, you enjoy feeding your eyes the pleasing "Eye Candy" as well. No shame in that, eh?

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post
Age? Makes no difference to me. My wife is 5 years younger than me (she's 22)and we started dating when she was... well, under age.

Roger-that's a fine lookin' chickee.
You lucky prick, you...

JSocha - when I'm your age (33) my wife will be 28. I kinda prefer the age difference to go this way. (haven't met your wife so no offence intended)

------------------

[This message has been edited by Voytek (edited 08-27-2001).]

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
Here is my spin on this age thing, taking it from her apparent known age to Roger's suspected age. Right now, Roger is probably a little over half her age 19/40=0.53.

However, as time goes on, by the time she is 64 and he is 85, she will only be 1/4 of his age.

[This message has been edited by JSocha (edited 08-27-2001).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I dont get it. lets say 20 and 40, add 40 yrs, shed be 60 and Id be 80 (still 20 yrs apart). to be a 1/4 of my 80 shed have to stay 20. (((owwwww my brain hurts)) so wouldnt 60 be 3/4 of my age???
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock