Started on: 07-22-2001 12:22 PM
Replies: 85
Last post by: Songman on 07-29-2001 10:11 PM
Santa Cruzer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2001 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Santa CruzerSend a Private Message to Santa CruzerDirect Link to This Post
my fiero!!

isint it beutiful!

[This message has been edited by Santa Cruzer (edited 09-03-2001).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Shiner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2001 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShinerSend a Private Message to ShinerDirect Link to This Post
Uh...
fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2001 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
woopty doo
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2001 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobaby:
woopty doo

Well you worded that much nicer than I thought it Baby

------------------

My Fiero | Fiero Accessories

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2001 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
I worded it much nicer than I thought it too
grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2001 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post
Fierobaby: Considering you are running a "Fierobaby" thread trying to get attention why are you making comments like that? The guy is happy, he has a good lookin women and it's been a month.... CONGRADULATE the guy!!

Oh, and on a side note:

Santa Cruizer: Congrats dude, she's hot! Good luck!

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2001 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
she's cute!

btw, go download a copy of photoshop or something, people who use demoware image programs are funny. hehe.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

Santa Cruzer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2001 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Santa CruzerSend a Private Message to Santa CruzerDirect Link to This Post
thanks guys ,i like my fiero alote she is hot lol

grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2001 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post
in your case?
http://tucows.cgocable.net

under search type in

Paint Shop Pro

It's photoshop features in a free program

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2001 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Paint Shop Pro is nowhere near the program Photoshop is. I guess that is why it is free...

You can find a free Photoshop demo at adobe.com. Photoshop LE usually comes with scanners when you buy a new one. And for the diehards, real versions of Photoshop can be found on warez sites.

There is no substitute for Photoshop...

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 07-22-2001).]

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-22-2001 04:27 PM   Send a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
That one chick looks drunk, is that yours Steve? hehe..

------------------
Ray - "It may be the opinion of the court, but its still wrong"
Download FieroProject.com Chat Client v1.22 Today

PFF
System Bot
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2001 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
LOL..

funny Galen, funny.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2001 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
yeah that one on the far right looks like she is on crack or something lol
Santa Cruzer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2001 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Santa CruzerSend a Private Message to Santa CruzerDirect Link to This Post
yeah tell me about it that was takebn @ 1am after a hard party,and my babe still looks sweet..
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2001 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the one on the left! Set it up! hehe

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2001 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:
I'll take the one on the left! Set it up! hehe

LOL songman. You dirty old Hippy you
I thought more than one would be more fun...LOL

------------------

My Fiero | Fiero Accessories

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-22-2001 11:01 PM   Send a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaRkLoRD:
LOL..

funny Galen, funny.

just pulling ya chain man..

I had more to say but I forgot it

------------------

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2001 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
One whole month, huh....go you!
Yeah I'd bang the two on the left, but the other two are N-ASTY!
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2001 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:
LOL songman. You dirty old Hippy you
I thought more than one would be more fun...LOL

I just didn't want to appear stingy, Aus! heheh And yeah, I'm an old hippy!

Sorta reminds me of that old joke that I will paraphrase because of the family nature of this board... Something about getting older...

The young bull and the old bull are stand up on the hill overlooking the pasture. The young bull says "Look at all those cows down there! Why don't we run down there and 'love' a few of them?!?"

The old bull looks over at him and says "Why don't we walk down there and 'love' em ALL."

hahah.... I love getting older!

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-23-2001 01:44 AM   Send a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
My7.. you dirty ole copper...feeler..

------------------

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2001 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
DAMN HOTT man! How bout the girl to the far lft?? Is she single? hehe! The one to the far right looks baked!

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
AIM: Fieromaster
1985 GT ~ Purple, Black and Yellow Interior(Fastback Converted)
1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000

PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2001 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Santa Cruzer:
yeah tell me about it that was takebn @ 1am after a hard party,and my babe still looks sweet..

1am after a hard party? [shakes head]
When you get a little older, you'll be able to hang in there longer, hopefully. Man, most of my parties aren't even gettin started till about midnight! If the sun ain't up, I'm not done!

Ah, that wonderful feeling you get after staying up till 5am, and getting to work at 8. Is it getting foggy in here, or is it me?

Santa Cruzer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2001 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Santa CruzerSend a Private Message to Santa CruzerDirect Link to This Post
yeah the other fiero is single or for sale i should say lol

Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2001 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:
yeah that one on the far right looks like she is on crack or something lol

WTF, i was thinking the same thing. somebody's FADED, what about that other girl "out of control" she looks like she's been blazin'.

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2001 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
Well I think the reason Fierobaby(my girl) said what she said is cuzz we have been together now for almost 6 months. Most relationships wont even go that long.

Scott

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2001 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
actually the reason I said it was cause who cares... well at leastI don't care...the guy who posted that is annoying so I thought I would be annyoing and rude back. we have all asked him repeated times to change his sig pic cause its HUGE and he hasn't granted he didn't post it here...but still annoying all the same... now don't assume what I ment when typing somethign cause chances are you're wrong
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2001 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
I don't think posting a huge pic warrants the response he got in this topic. He's happy, let him have his happiness. If you think he's annoying or you don't care, don't post to his topics. I can bet a great deal of us don't care about your relationships either, but we don't say anything rude, well at least I don't.

Also my hand says hi, we've been going out for 21 years.

[This message has been edited by p4n1c (edited 07-24-2001).]

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2001 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
First time I have come in here to look.

I hate to say this guys, but I have seen that picture someplace else out on the Internet and way before I joined this forum.

EDIT: Per an email request, when I find the link, I will post it here. In the meantime, I have been asked to allow SC his fantasy photo.
------------------

[This message has been edited by JSocha (edited 07-24-2001).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2001 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
You guy's are making some bad choices!!! Never, Never pick the good lookin' chick, she's going to cost you a lot of money!!! The one one on the right will most likely do anything you want, heheheh, not complain, ask for anything, and probably pick up the tab for your dinner!
Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-24-2001 06:47 PM   Send a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
The Kid's right.. cost too much

"To be rude, shows that one has not the balls to be quiet" - of course Baby, that is void for you but you get the picture hehe

------------------
Download FieroProject.com Chat Client v1.50 Today

Leadfoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2001 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeadfootSend a Private Message to LeadfootDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:
You guy's are making some bad choices!!! Never, Never pick the good lookin' chick, she's going to cost you a lot of money!!! The one one on the right will most likely do anything you want, heheheh, not complain, ask for anything, and probably pick up the tab for your dinner!

Yeah! Like the song says "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life......", sorry but I can't keep a tune.

PFF
System Bot
Santa Cruzer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2001 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Santa CruzerSend a Private Message to Santa CruzerDirect Link to This Post
supka

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2001 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
yeah I have seen that pic before too. I think it was at www.e-zhos.com but I can't remember....
Santa Cruzer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2001 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Santa CruzerSend a Private Message to Santa CruzerDirect Link to This Post
i think you guys are on crack this is really starting to piss me off,my girlfriend dosen't have a webpage and that pics about a week old so, how in gods name could you have seen it before?
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2001 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Santa Cruzer:
i think you guys are on crack this is really starting to piss me off,my girlfriend dosen't have a webpage and that pics about a week old so, how in gods name could you have seen it before?

It's best to just to sit back, relax, and find the humor in this string. Nearly everybody is going to try and "get your goat", because it's very rare that someone will post a picture of their girlfriend on a "car" site. You have to admit it's alittle unusual, better to think of some funny responses to post responding to these guys.

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2001 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
SC, I'm not the only one who apparently has seen Ms. Pie Eye (which apparently was a give away), hence the reason I edited after a couple of emails from a member of this forum whom is one of many I respect.

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:socha@stellarnet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 07:13 PM
To: socha@stellarnet.com
Subject: santa cruzer's fantasy woman

socha let santa cruzer have his little fantasy. i've seen the photo with girl on right on the internet as well and will search for the url and will post it myself if you cant find it. would you consider removing-editing your post until then. Dd you check the image name? its hotchic which is strange. also did you notice the date on the photo which was takn last month. could have been an edit with a graphic program

let it go for now as i know he is full of it and does post anything worthwhile. lets search for the image link and post it for all to see.

later,

------------------

saleenfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2001 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for saleenfieroSend a Private Message to saleenfieroDirect Link to This Post
Does the one on the far right have a heartbeat?
buds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2001 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for budsSend a Private Message to budsDirect Link to This Post
priceless?
fierobaby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2001 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
ok you guys took what I was saying thw wrong way and I'm not in the mood to explain it... but I would just like to say I can't wait to see that link cause the pic looks kinda farmiliar to me
Santa Cruzer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2001 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Santa CruzerSend a Private Message to Santa CruzerDirect Link to This Post
lol..

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock