FieroLisa by poupas
Started on: 06-05-2001 01:45 PM
Replies: 1250
Last post by: JSocha on 08-17-2001 04:16 PM
poupas

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for poupasSend a Private Message to poupasDirect Link to This Post
Hi, I own a 86GT as well and I have to say it is incredible to see such a beautiful woman with such a beautiful car. I am very happy I came across this forum.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2001 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
Oh gawd...leave the poor girl alone , it was cute at the start, but I think she may be getting tired of it all. I don't think she is here for her looks but more so her car and knowledge..

------------------

Jonathan McCreery
86 GT 4spd
Koni's , Coilovers, Big Bars , 17" Trmotorsports Typhoons , 11.25" vented discs, Wilwood 4 Piston Calipers , Pirelli P Zero's, Short Shift, No cat , Cold air induction , Geni Stainless tips, White face gauges , Momo shift , momo pedals..Autocrossed , Tracked , abused.

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2001 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Come on, everybody, let's make another 3 page FieroLisa thread! Bandwagon time!

Sheesh. Lisa, you oughta start charging appearance fees to go to the different shows. You've got quite a following.

------------------
Loud Pipes Save Lives!

TarheelsFieros[Lisa]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TarheelsFieros[Lisa]Click Here to visit TarheelsFieros[Lisa]'s HomePageSend a Private Message to TarheelsFieros[Lisa]Direct Link to This Post
poupas: thank you for the compliments, but I'd rather they be about my GT!
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
i'm absolutly not joining in on this one, nope no way... but if Lisa wants to come and play in the fiero parts, and ride horses with Melinda, that's fine!

;P

hoop

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
i DO want to come play with the Fiero parts!!!! And as for the horses... Sierra is more than a handful for me, I'll be cursing about her all summer
poupas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for poupasSend a Private Message to poupasDirect Link to This Post
I am sorry Lisa but I did not mean any disrespect. I was just ,I guess, shocked. Anyhow, enough of that, I think your GT is very nice, mine is a light shade of purple, is is actually called lapis blue. Everyone that sees it calls it purple, but I still call it blue. It has been lowered, the factory rims have been polished, a few other small things but that is it, so far. I think I will have to get a picture scanned in.
Andrew
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
Hey Johnathan you think we should start a "I've dated "fiero"lisa Forum instead" lmao... good god.. Everyone is obsessed! It's almost scary lol! :-D

------------------
The Fieromaster
Craig Gibson
~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000

northstar87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for northstar87Send a Private Message to northstar87Direct Link to This Post
I really wish more of you would get lives. She is just a girl trying to get and share info about her car. Craig, we don't need any of that crap either. Grow up.

Chris

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2001 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
well said Chris..

JM

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
Im so glad that you 2 have sences of humor... What would the world come to if everyone started taking people SERIOUSLY.. godd god! (it was a JOKE)

------------------
The Fieromaster
Craig Gibson

PFF
System Bot
Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2001 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
your new to the list and a nice guy , so I will give you a break , But this has been going on for months (too the others), people fawning over lisa , it's gotta be scary for her sometimes. People who don't even know her talking trash about her. Threads like this are just stupid. I can't speak for Lisa , but I do talk to her and I think she is getting tired of all this.
I know as a forum member I'm getting tired of all the talk.

And to Chris Moore..is incredible to see such a hunk of american meat with such a beautiful car. (haha)

sorry I couldn't resist.

Jonathan McCreery

[This message has been edited by Slammed Fiero (edited 06-05-2001).]

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
HELLLOOOOO- reality check!!! I'm nothing that exciting, people. Certainly nothing to fight about. I imagine people are getting sick of seeing my name all over the forum!!
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
Johnathan that was my POINT... I know i was saying that its scary all the people obsessing over the fact that she is a Girl with a FIERO... I mean, i talk to her allot she is the one who pointed these topics out to me saying they freak her out... I wouldnt want to be her... 100's upon 100's or guys thinking she is goddes cause she is a pretty girl with a Fiero... I dunno id hate to be her it would freak me out somthin serious!

------------------
The Fieromaster
Craig Gibson

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post
'I imagine people are getting sick of seeing my name all over the forum!!'

I know I certainly am.

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
[QUOTE]
And to Chris Moore..is incredible to see such a hunk of american meat with such a beautiful car. (haha)

Oh yeah baby.... :-)

Love ya Chris!

Jennifer

------------------
Silver 1988 GT
Silver 1986 2m4

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=34301&a=798574&p=12690689&f=0

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed Fiero:

Well the beautiful car part is right anyway.... Hahahaha j/k!!

grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Fieromaster:
Hey Johnathan you think we should start a "I've dated "fiero"lisa Forum instead" lmao... good god.. Everyone is obsessed! It's almost scary lol! :-D

One Comment ---

1) I am NOT getting into this one

2) I learned my lesson last time, you should learn by example

(84bill - Please press your BACK button on your browser and ignore this thread!)

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2001 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
OH NO!!! TO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!
FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
grinthock- how *could* you get into this one, you're not my ex boyfriend, and thats apparently the trend here
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
Im new here there was no change to learn by mistake i knew not what i was getting into before i posted!! In the great words of Fieromaster88 "OOOPPPSSSIIIEEE"

------------------
The Fieromaster
Craig Gibson
fieromaster@ncweb.com
1985 GT ~Purple, Black and Yellow Interior(Fastback Converted)
1985 GT ~Red/grey lowers, grey interior (sold)
1985 SE ~Black, tan inside (sold-needed serious TLC)
1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX (AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000

PFF
System Bot
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
Lisa Im not your EX boyfriend either im like your ex ex or ex ex ex boyfriend lmao!

------------------
The Fieromaster
Craig Gibson
fieromaster@ncweb.com
1985 GT ~Red/grey lowers, grey interior (sold)
1985 SE ~Black, tan inside (sold-needed serious TLC)

[This message has been edited by The Fieromaster (edited 06-05-2001).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2001 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
it's ok The Fieromaster it happens to the best? worst?
IT JUST HAPPENS! ok?

I was thinking of a name change for just such emergencies. LIke
84Gristel
84Poof
famedflamed84
outtahere84times

something like that

kslish

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kslishSend a Private Message to kslishDirect Link to This Post
here we go again....

Ken S.
'87GT and '86SC
www.westpennfiero.org

[This message has been edited by kslish (edited 06-05-2001).]

grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
grinthock- how *could* you get into this one, you're not my ex boyfriend, and thats apparently the trend here

Oh beleive me I am not having any more fun like last time Lisa! It's ok, I am not your ex... I do'nt think I could handle a hard-core fiero women, you would make me look like a fiero Idiot! My Fiancee is whining enough to drive me car... Well at least that wouldn't be a problem (you would have to put up with me whining to drive your car!)

Later

RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:
[QUOTE]

Oh yeah baby.... :-)

Love ya Chris!

Jennifer

Ditto that,

Love Ya Most

Fred

northstar87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for northstar87Send a Private Message to northstar87Direct Link to This Post
Fred, Lisa, and Jennifer,
I love all of you. What would I do without you. You will all have to settle down though. I can't be a boyfriend with all of you at once. HA!

Chris

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Could this place get any weirder? Yup. But that's not a request.

See, Lisa only has this problem 'cuz she's actually posted pics of herself on the net. There are other women out here who haven't, and they don't get all the attention Lisa gets. Coincidence? Not.

Still, I am looking forward to seeing that purple in person. The pics look great. Oh, you do have lipstick and nail polish to match your car's paint, right? It's all in the details at the shows, you know.

Jimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySend a Private Message to JimmyDirect Link to This Post
I think Chris had another name for "Hunk of American Meat."
All I know Chris, is that my GF and her cuz may not remember your name but they certainly remember something about "coil.....????" Ahhh its slips the mind. Funny somehow I can't remember! LOL

I think I got off topic a bit but I am sure no one will mind!

Later

Jim

northstar87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for northstar87Send a Private Message to northstar87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jimmy:
I think Chris had another name for "Hunk of American Meat."
All I know Chris, is that my GF and her cuz may not remember your name but they certainly remember something about "coil.....????" Ahhh its slips the mind. Funny somehow I can't remember!

Lisa you want to help me to remember? Jimmy, you are a funny guy! Thanks for the compliments. Did you get your clutch line fixed? Are you coming to any of the other Fiero shows this year? National, Michigan?

Chris

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
*keeping my mouth shut*
PFF
System Bot
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Poopus- Thanks for littering the forum with your lame-a$$ed mack attack on Lisa. You're an inspiration to losers all over the world. I vomit at the mere thought of your pathetic existence.

------------------

"My heroes are John Wayne, the Simpsons, and whoever canceled Full House/Bob Saget."

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
*keeping my mouth shut*

LMAO!! Im not gonna comment on that one!

------------------

RiceCooker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RiceCookerSend a Private Message to RiceCookerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT Bastard:
Poopus- Thanks for littering the forum with your lame-a$$ed mack attack on Lisa. You're an inspiration to losers all over the world. I vomit at the mere thought of your pathetic existence.

Couldn't have put it better myself

Lame

Jimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySend a Private Message to JimmyDirect Link to This Post
GT Bastard I think you went easy on him.

Chris I got the new line ready to go in so all is well. However I probably won't make it to any more shows as this is the year of weddings for me. I must have like 5-6 to go to in the next three months! I'll talk to KEV and see what he is up to for shows, maybe I'll tag along with him.

Jim

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2001 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
This thread keeps getting better and better! LMAO
DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
I'm not feeling the love here guys... LOL
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2001 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Come on people, it's been over 24 hours and this FieroLisa thread is still less then one page! Has a young woman with a Fiero that knows which way to turn a wrench possibly have become old news?! *GASP*

Only 5 more post and we can have page 2! Let's do it people!

poupas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for poupasSend a Private Message to poupasDirect Link to This Post
Rice Cooker and GT Bastard. Mack attack??? What are you talking about. I saw a picture of her and her car and complimented her. Whenever people say I am beautiful and my car is beautiful(and it happens often), I take it as compliment. If you two are too shy to speak your feelings I feel sorry for you. I also did not know this would turn out to be such a big debate. Plus I did apologize to FieroLisa.
RiceCooker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RiceCookerSend a Private Message to RiceCookerDirect Link to This Post
Poupy, I am not too shy to speak my feelings - I'm speaking them right now.

I FEEL that FieroLisa if i may speak for her for the first time is sick of getting all the attention of every single guy on this forum (and there's a lot). If you apologized to her, that's good.

But do not deny what you were trying to do with your first post. C'mon, you can surely find a better pickup line than, Beautiful this & beautiful that. "I'm very happy I came across this forum."

Which reminds me, did you wipe it off your monitor yet?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock