Started on: 08-15-2012 04:05 PM
Replies: 63
Last post by: R Runner on 04-24-2013 04:40 AM
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2012 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post
Hello, I have an 84, it's not lowered that I can tell.. but I've been putting one foot in, holding on to stear wheel and sliding in.. is there an easier way.. lol..
I'm 5'10" so I'm not tall, but stocky,, 38 waist..
and the way I'm getting in is letting my back know, stop..

so, without laff'n . how do you get in..

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I`m about the same build as you, I have an 88 and it`s lowered about 1-1/2".
I just turn my back toward the seat and kind of back in and sit straight down.
Then just swing my legs in.
It saves on all of the rubbing on the seat bolster when you slide in, which is usually the first part to wear out.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post
I'm 6'3" (195 lbs), so my technique is for tall people I suppose. My right hand is on the steering wheel and my left leg takes my weight as my ass and right foot lead the way (with my right knee pointing towards the outside of the car). When my ass is planted, I push a bit with my right hand on the steering wheel while I pivot and move my right knee towards the console while lifting my left leg into the car.

When getting out, I place my left foot on the ground, my right hand on the steering wheel, and with my left hand I grab the handle of the half-open door to push and "launch" myself out of the vehicle as the door fully opens. The door actually "pulls" me out. As we all know, these doors are heavy, so I like making use of their inertia when exiting the car.

My dad is 92. His entry and exit procedure in my lowered Fiero is a little different than mine.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-15-2012).]

Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerDirect Link to This Post
I'm 6'3" also. I also sit down backwards, swing my right foot in then support my weight with an elbow on the console and left hand on the rocker panel to take the pressure off the seat to save wear, then swing my left leg in.
To exit I put my left hand on the rockerleft foot on the ground and kind of roll out.

[This message has been edited by Dodgerunner (edited 08-15-2012).]

Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakDirect Link to This Post
I also attempt the majority of the time to enter it butt-first. That may sound like a silly thing to do for some, but remember that most of the seat bolster damage that most Fieros have is due to individuals entering with their right foot in first, then sliding into the car. You do that thousands of times and obviously the bolster will wear. Positioning yourself so that you kind of "fall" into the car backwards, and then pull your legs into the car, will save the bolsters. You don't literally fall into the car, you kind of do it at a slight angle so that you land onto the seat bottom, then you can pull your right leg & then left leg in.

As far as getting out, I go left leg out the car, then right, then pull myself up out of the car.

My car is lowered 2 inches so it can be a chore for some people to get in it.

[This message has been edited by Fiero84Freak (edited 08-15-2012).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Dodgerunner, I exit the same way, just sort of roll out.
If I have fastfood or a fountain soda I will set it on the ground slightly behind the door before I even attempt to exit.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero84Freak:

...remember that most of the seat bolster damage that most Fieros have is due to individuals entering with their right foot in first, then sliding into the car.

I think it depends whether your knee is above your foot or not. If it is, and you're trying to avoid hitting the steering wheel with your knee, the natural tendency is to push back against the seat bolster as you're sliding in. I agree, that's bad for the bolster.

My technique doesn't wear the bolster out has been finely honed from many years of climbing in and out of these damn cars.

Originally posted by Patrick:

...my ass and right foot lead the way (with my right knee pointing towards the outside of the car).

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Right foot in, grab the steering wheel, move body into car, close door, re-adjust self into seat.
Super Duty Critter

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Super Duty CritterClick Here to visit Super Duty Critter's HomePageSend a Private Message to Super Duty CritterDirect Link to This Post
I'm 6'2" and I use the Patrick technique. And I weight in a 230 at the doctors office yesterday. My fat ass has to cut down on food up go up on exercise!
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
Right foot in first, right hand on steering wheel, left hand on outside of the A-pillar with my fingertips on the windshield molding. Once down I reposition myself to the center of the seat.

6'2" with 38" waist in an 88 lowered about 1 inch.

[This message has been edited by fieroguru (edited 08-15-2012).]

Pappy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PappySend a Private Message to PappyDirect Link to This Post
I'm not 6'3" (5'6") but I enter and exit very much the same as Patrick has stated

[This message has been edited by Pappy (edited 08-15-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
mcguiver3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcguiver3Send a Private Message to mcguiver3Direct Link to This Post
I first thought this was a goof but it does pose an interesting discussion.
I am 6-1 240#
My 88 race car is lowered and my 86 GT is stock.
I enter both head first and place my right elbow on the center rest and swing my ass in and down.
Gravity is an amazing force.
To exit, swing both legs out and pivot in the seat use elbows on outside of door jam to boost this
old decrepit body out and up.
Sounds like a work out and it is
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
6' 1" , 215 lb. A little age and a weak left knee. Stock 86 and 87 and an 88 with smaller tires than original, so I guess you could call it lowered. Probably by about 2 inches. Getting in--left hand somewhere on the door, tip knee to the left and lift and insert right foot toward the pedals and sit down. Tip right knee upward and bring left leg in. The right hand is on the steering wheel only because there's no place else to put it.

Getting out--left hand on the rocker panel door sill, left foot on the ground. Tip right knee to the left and bring the right foot out. Right hand against the steering wheel because there's no place else to put it. Once both feet are on the ground, I lift myself up by the door and door sill.

Putting weight onto the center console can eventually break a hole in the vinyl cover. I've seen several that had holes where people leaned heavily on them with their elbow. Same with pulling on the steering wheel. My 86 was owned by a guy that was a bit larger than I and not only was the column broken from using it as a leverage point for getting in and out, but the steering wheel is bent with the left spoke being pushed forward of the hub and the right spoke being pulled back of the hub. I believe this was probably due to pulling himself in with the right side and pushing himself out with the left side.
crashyoung

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashyoungSend a Private Message to crashyoungDirect Link to This Post
I put in vinyl seat covers.
I sit first, swing in my legs in, and the vinyl allows me to rotate with less friction.
If I didn't have the vinyl, I put my foot in first, grab the steering wheel, and sit down.
Old age is catching up on me...
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Right foot in, bend the knee to miss the steering wheel and plop my ass in the seat.
Do not slide down the back of your seat or you will wear out your bolsters.

I have had people take pictures of me getting in and out of my car. I'm 6'1 220 and have long legs.
FieroBobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoboSend a Private Message to FieroBoboDirect Link to This Post
Here's a set of instruction on how to get into a Fiero from the Ron Blachut, the guy I bought my first Fiero from in 2006

Firstly....do not try to put your right leg in and then sit down. You will more than likely hit your head and possibly hurt you knee in the process! Been there, done that!

I am a 61+ year old fart and this is my method of entry, even when I am healthy...
. 1- Open the door and face the outside door handle. That makes your butt face the cushion.
. 2- Hold onto whatever is easy to grab such as the steering wheel and "B" pillar.
. 3- Slowly, bend you knees and sit on the cushion.
. 4- It helps if the steering wheel is raised for this step....swing your legs in.

The egress method is as follows....
. 1- Raise the steering wheel.
. 2- Swing your legs out.
. 3- Hold onto the steering wheel and "B" pillar.
. 4- Push off with your arms and legs.

After you do it a few times, it will come naturally. Practice the same method when you are a passenger.
This method will work no matter what vehicle you are using except of course, a pickup or SUV.

I hope this proves helpful.

~ Bob ~
------------------
"Its nice to be important.
Its more important to be nice."

[This message has been edited by FieroBobo (edited 08-15-2012).]

Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post
Some of the old Chevys had the answer to our problem.

Swing-out bucket seats, introduced for 1973,
remained an option for the 1974 Laguna.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

[This message has been edited by Spoon (edited 08-15-2012).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post
Now I have to go out and see what I do. I know that when I get out I put one hand on the console and one hand on the door sill while I give myself enough of a push so that I can stand up.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoon:

Some of the old Chevys had the answer to our problem.

Swing-out bucket seats, introduced for 1973,
remained an option for the 1974 Laguna.

Spoon

Now, I had a girl friend that had a car with swivel seats back in the mid 60's. Sure they didn't come out earlier? She had some kind of big Chevy. I was married to someone else in 73-74 so I know it wasn't during that time.
NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamDirect Link to This Post
I had a friend in Vancouver who's Dad had a '73 Monte Carlo with the swivel seats, it was really cool, but I was only 18. Now tomorrow I'm going to have to go out and figure out how I get in and out of the car. I never thought about it before, and I'm 6'1".
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
All the decriptions remind me of this song !! lol

HOKEY POKEY
Put your right arm in, take your right arm out. Put your right arm in, and you shake it all
about. Do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around, that’s what it’s all about!
Put your left arm in, take your left arm out. Put your left arm in, and you shake it all
about. Do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around, that’s what it’s all about!
Put your right foot in, take your right foot out. Put your right foot in, and you shake it all
about.

Do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around, that’s what it’s all about!
Put your left foot in, take your left foot out. Put your left foot in, and you shake it all
about. Do the Hokey and Pokey and you turn yourself around, that’s what it’s all about!

Put your whole self in, take your whole self out. Put your whole self in, and you shake it
all a-bout. Do the Hokey and Pokey and you turn yourself around, that’s what it’s all
about!
Chorus: Do the Hokey Pokey, Do the Hokey Pokey, Do the Hokey Pokey, that’s what
it’s all about!
PFF
System Bot
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
I kind of use Patrick's method, but I try to get past the seat bolster before I let everything fall into place, saves wear & tear on that bolster that seems to be threadbare more often than not! Also, have to remember not to bang your knee on the bottom of the dash corner, seen allot of those broke in Fieros too!

After getting my first 84' and driving it for less than a week, I coined the term "FICO" car...not to be confused with "that FICA guy" that always gets a piece of your paycheck! FICO is an acronym for F-all I-n...C-rawl O-ut...which just about describes my entry and exit stratagies for dealing with Fieros! One does tend to get used to it, after all, they are really comfortable once you've figured out how to actually get in one!

HAGO!
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
In 86 I had a G/F who described my Fiero as "one of those damn cars you have to fall into and then fall back out of."

hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Direct Link to This Post
We need videos.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
First off the seat should be all the way back as far as it will go then do as others have said and just sit in but first. Then before you get out push the seat all the way back again so you don’t have to readjust it before getting back in. my wife never does that so if she drove it before me I have to lean in and push the seat back before even trying to get in.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

87FieroSport

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSportSend a Private Message to 87FieroSportDirect Link to This Post
I have my 87SE's seat about 3 clicks from being all the way back,
I'm about 5'7, 5'8, 140lbs

How I do it:

Open the door facing the front of the car,
Tilt the column up all the way (Thank you tilt-columns.)
Sit down facing the door (Maybe have a smoke, or text for a minute)
Swing my legs in,
Column down,
Adjust my seat
AND AWAY I GO!
tucsonsean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tucsonseanSend a Private Message to tucsonseanDirect Link to This Post
Please, no more videos! My wife already has one where I roll out of the car, land on my knees, then struggle to my feet....
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sage:

I kind of use Patrick's method, but I try to get past the seat bolster before I let everything fall into place...

I assure you that my butt is past the bolster as well before I plop into place and pivot.
armos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for armosSend a Private Message to armosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Now, I had a girl friend that had a car with swivel seats back in the mid 60's. Sure they didn't come out earlier? She had some kind of big Chevy. I was married to someone else in 73-74 so I know it wasn't during that time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iDOpxbOi7g
Not a Chevy, but maybe they had the same thing.

I used to just get in starting with my foot, I didn't see any need to think about how to get into the car, I just landed there.
But about a year ago I noticed my right knee getting sore because of the daily routine of getting in and out of this car. That knee has emerged as a whiny troublemaker in my body over the years, I guess I need to take care of it.
So I started sitting first, then bringing my legs in. When I get out I have to swing both legs out first then stand up. It makes getting out seem harder and more annoying than it needs to be, and when I get in like that I probably look like a woman or something. But it's better for the knee.
In all of this I don't lean on the steering wheel, the tilt mechanism breaks from doing that. Too bad it wasn't built to take it.

SageAlso, have to remember not to bang your knee on the bottom of the dash corner, seen allot of those broke in Fieros too!

I seem to have gotten lucky on that. I had no idea it was a common problem before reading it on here. I never paid attention to it but both of the Fieros I've owned were totally intact there, none of the 4 corners have been broken.

[This message has been edited by armos (edited 08-16-2012).]

weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

I believe it was on early 60's T-Birds.

IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
I can't believe that people have so much trouble getting in and out of this car. I'm 76 yrs. old, 5 foot 10 inch. tall and 250 lbs. I have no problems with this car or I would not have owned it for 25 yrs. I don't get in or out of the car. I just put it on and take it off
PFF
System Bot
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
I'm. 4'8'' & 295# .. I use the sunroof or just jump through the driverside window...
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
My lowered choptop takes a bit of contortion, I ass up to the seat then bend down and crouch I have to make sure I have my head bent down or whack! then i just fall into the seat and swing in overall sounds worse than it is I just kinda plop right in no biggie! It's harder getting in my durango I think
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
It is the falling out of the car to get out of it which gets people laughing no i am not drunk.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
I have far and away the worst entry and exit from a Fiero... ever. it is comedic tragedy... but when you've had 5 knee surgeries (3 in one, 2 in the other...) and severe arthritis and limited range of motion... and your Fiero is your daily driver... well you figure it out. Ugly or not, it is the only way it works for me.

Entry:
facing the open door...
bend forward and down at the hips (remember... my knees cant bend worth a damn)
lower your head and move forward until your shoulders have started to clear the door frame (your head is almost grazing the headliner)
hand on the center console for support, roll with your body into the seat swinging your right leg into the car.
then swing left leg into car...
It's ugly, but you try to get into a lowered Fiero without bending your knees more than 40 degrees.

Exit... even uglier:
swing left leg out
planting the left foot and leaning hard on the center console, fold at the hips and back out of the car.
yes your butt is way up in the air, and people are looking at you with the same look given to my nephew with Downs Syndrome... but you are out.
for fun... you try to exit a lowered Fiero without bending your knees hardly.

I have gotten in 3 choptops... the GBCT, Jscott's, and F355's... I barely got out of any of them with my life.

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 08-16-2012).]

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
My 59 Plymouth had swivel seats. I didn't need them when I was 18-19 years old. I just drop my butt into the seat of the Fiero, then swing the legs in. Getting out, anymore is more of a challenge.
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
I use something similar to Patrick's entrance. So far by everyone's weight and height description I'm the largest person here trying to get into my car. 6'4" and weight is classified Also, it is much easier to get in my Fiero when the t-tops are off.

As others have posted, I use the roll-out method as well. Funny, how everyone describes their entry and exits, and you can easily picture yourself doing the exact same thing. I even place my drink back behind the door when I get out so I don't spill it.

One thing, I noted is that many of you pull on the steering wheel to help you get in. With all that pulling shouldn't you be concerned about the plastic ring inside that can be broken? I had to replace mine in my steering years ago (many, many, years ago) because it became sloppy and moved everywhere. I forget exactly which part it was that broke but at the time, I was told it was due to pushing and pulling on the steering wheel. Don't know for sure if that is factual or not.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
That`s funny you posted Blake, because I thought of you when I saw this thread.
I thought (Blake has a very interesting way of getting in and out of the Fiero)
Mike
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Mike G.
That’s funny, I thought of Blake Too. His knees are very bad.
I am about 5’8”, 200-210 lb. & 62 years old. I was giving some good advice a long time ago about entering / exiting a Fiero.
Exiting, put steering wheel in up position, move seat as far back as possible, swivel out, car use top of Fiero to pull self out.
Entering, since seat is back & steering wheel up, sit down facing out, use top of Fiero if needed to let yourself down. Swivel into position, adjust seat and steering wheel.
By using / moving the steering wheel and the seat track, it helps keep them from surface rust and sticking. It can be a pain doing all the adjustments, but if it keeps my butt off the hot Texas payment, I am a happy camper. You know when you get 62 what you use to do all night long, it takes you all night long to do.

DARKWING,
Aka, Mike Parker
GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I think it depends whether your knee is above your foot or not. If it is, and you're trying to avoid hitting the steering wheel with your knee, the natural tendency is to push back against the seat bolster as you're sliding in. I agree, that's bad for the bolster.

My technique doesn't wear the bolster out has been finely honed from many years of climbing in and out of these damn cars.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Patrick:

...my ass and right foot lead the way (with my right knee pointing towards the outside of the car).

[/QUOTE]

I am no scientician, but this is for everyone on the forumn. If ANY of you DONT have your foot below your KNEE please see a doctor right away! I have no idea how you would even walk like that.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock