Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Fiero and Video Game lovers rejoice! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero and Video Game lovers rejoice! by CaliforniaSpeeder9
Started on: 10-19-2009 02:48 PM
Replies: 91
Last post by: Tha Driver on 05-26-2013 01:36 AM
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Direct Link to This Post
My friend Krazymond is nearly finished with the Fiero based my 86GT "Rachel" for Grand Theft Auto 4. For those of you familiar with the version he made me for the game "Mafia" this one will be even better. Ive been working with him over the last month to get the model more accurate. The best thing about making the Fiero for GTA is that he can set the car to random so most of the time you should be seeing the fiero driving down the street totally stock with original wheels color and interior but occasionally youll see them driving around wingless, custom wheels and interiors and suped up engines.

Here is a video of the incomplete version.(Note how many fieros he drives by while in first person mode) He is going to rework the nose a bit. Its still too blocky.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X8ujInwzbs

[This message has been edited by CaliforniaSpeeder9 (edited 10-20-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
cool!
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
MordacP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MordacPSend a Private Message to MordacPDirect Link to This Post
That looks GOOD. I'm assuming this is for the PC version of GTA4.
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post
That's awesome, at ~6:00 when he gets in, it looks like a real "calculated fall" like when I get in one.
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MordacP:

That looks GOOD. I'm assuming this is for the PC version of GTA4.

You assume correct. Its a real bummer for me because I have the xbox version of the game. My PC sucks. He said he would send me the car to try it out before he releases it to make sure it looks ok, but so much for that idea heh

[This message has been edited by CaliforniaSpeeder9 (edited 10-19-2009).]

zigaroo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooDirect Link to This Post
That's awesome.

Does it smoke on startup?
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

You assume correct. Its a real bummer for me because I have the xbox version of the game. My PC sucks. He said he would send me the car to try it out before he releases it to make sure it looks ok, but so much for that idea heh

I'd gladly try it out. I saw that on one of the Pontiac Myspaces I'm friends with and was like giggity giggity goo. Definitely give us a link to download that bad boy! How's about asking him to make a Formula model?
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakDirect Link to This Post
Wow. That's amazing. I was waiting to buy GTA IV but I might have to go buy it just for this.

He sure drove by a lot of fastbacks. I don't think when they were new you saw that many in one place besides a dealership
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-19-2009 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Please tell me that this will be available for the 360! I am sure that the answer will bwe no.

Irregardless, what an incredible job on the animation. Really cool to watch.

Tony
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
PLEASE tell me when he can give out the file. I may want to edit it to add a few more....widebody ideas
PFF
System Bot
Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayDirect Link to This Post
That looks so cool.
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Direct Link to This Post
Ill post a link here as soon as he releases it
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 04:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Looks good but i am already sick of looking at the back of the car...
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Direct Link to This Post
Just thought id give you all an update. The car is finished. He just has one bug to work out thats giving him a lot of trouble
snowblindburd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdDirect Link to This Post
That is so incredibly cool! Now I want to go get the PC version of the game just for that!

------------------

1990 Sunbird SE /// 1995 Beretta Base

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
VERY COOL!

americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
oh yes yes yes, i was just thinking about this game last night and earlier today.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987 | My Fiero Fuel Economy | MPG Display for OBD I
Youtube Videos of My GT | modernize your fiero with technology!
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Looks like it has Aus Fiero's side scoops and it looks like there might be a club sticker on the back window from time to time.
ClayTonto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoDirect Link to This Post
Even the bottom of the car is detailed (1:12).
I love the drive thru the park, very "dent resistant".
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
A W E S O M E !!!!!
PFF
System Bot
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post
That's one of the coolest things I've seen in ages. Congrats to your friend, he must be very talented to get so much detail in the car. I love it.

OK time for me to get a system so that I can play it.
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Add black lace wheels and that is my yellow 88 GT with sunroof.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

PLEASE tell me when he can give out the file. I may want to edit it to add a few more....widebody ideas

Just quoting myself
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

I'd gladly try it out. I saw that on one of the Pontiac Myspaces I'm friends with and was like giggity giggity goo. Definitely give us a link to download that bad boy! How's about asking him to make a Formula model?

Would it be too much trouble?? I may buy the game just for this...
Rolling Thunder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
Very cool. Can he turn off the animation/sound when you destroy the car so that it doesn't catch on fire?
FallenShadow 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FallenShadow 2m4Send a Private Message to FallenShadow 2m4Direct Link to This Post
So there is gunna be a fiero in the actual game? Or is this just a mod?
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
FINALLY a Fiero in a video game. it's about time!!
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
I was thinking.... Notchie?

And that exhaust note? You should replace it with the sound from one of the V8 cars. It's far too- civilized.
James_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for James_GTSend a Private Message to James_GTDirect Link to This Post
Can't wait for this to be released! Now all I want for christmas is GTA IV for PC

------------------
James

RHD 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

Looks like it has Aus Fiero's side scoops and it looks like there might be a club sticker on the back window from time to time.

It does. Its based on my first car.
PFF
System Bot
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
it sounds like it was shifting like an auto. maybe he could have the way the engine sounds in a shift sound more...crisp. and also maybe the PONTIAC tail lights light show up with the headlights off. like the real version. unless this does that and i didnt notive. but overall, damn good work. i need to get a better laptop so i can play this.

*EDIT*: OMG, ive been watching the video on my iphone, and youtube video quality over 3G really sucks, much higher quality through wifi. well ive jailbroken my iphone and ran 3G Unlimited, and have had many issues with that. but never did i think to add youtube to the list of apps to "trick" into thinking hte 3G connection is wifi. well i just watched the video again and holy hell does this look AMAZING! very very good work on that fiero.

------------------
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

[This message has been edited by americasfuture2k (edited 12-10-2009).]

skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

americasfuture2k:
it sounds like it was shifting like an auto.

Yeah... And its just a bit too slow to be realistic - my GT has been near 200kph a time or two (and it is an automatic).
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
should have it on the 360 AND only one headlight opening from time to time
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DLCLK87GT:

should have it on the 360 AND only one headlight opening from time to time

Hitting a pedestrian pops the other headlight up. heh

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
"Sorry about that!" *BAM* "AHHHH!!"
FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-10-2009 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by zigaroo:

That's awesome.

Does it smoke on startup?

hilarious
GT86FASTBACK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86FASTBACKSend a Private Message to GT86FASTBACKDirect Link to This Post
That is freakin awesome!!!!! I would deff play my heart out on that!
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2009 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
i could see it now, all your garages around town are littered with fieros. front yards too.

------------------

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2010 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
Any updates????....Please????
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock