Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  RUCKUS X (the pics and stories thread) (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
RUCKUS X (the pics and stories thread) by blakeinspace
Started on: 10-02-2011 02:27 PM
Replies: 51
Last post by: MstangsBware on 01-12-2012 11:32 AM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2011 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
thanks to Tom Slick, and for all the input provided from various club members... the RUCKUS X artwork:

Many many 'Thanks' to everyone that joined us this weekend...

We had a good headcount! 44 adults and 1 child.
24 Fiero's and 5 'alternate' vehicles.

Longest trip goes to BlackThunderGT, coming in from Little Rock. Hard luck goes to Zach & Jim for an overheating fuelpump. No PO-PO!

We had attendees from Houston, Pointblank, Austin area, San Antonio area, Corpus Christi, Ranger, Oklahoma, and NTFC regulars.
Thanks for all who came, hope you had a good time, enjoy the hoodies, and see you next year!

Ruckus 11 has been asked for. Scott Anderson will be host... R11 location is FREDRICKSBURG!

I don't have many pics, but here are a few I did get. Hopefully there's more photos of the events, activities, people, and cars on the way!

23 'OBJECTS' in my mirror!

At the Windmill Farm

From a hilltop

and at BBQ lunch... was sooo very delicious!... the car pic'd is Gene & Marilyn Hoessman from Houston.

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 10-07-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2011 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
i had a great time at the R-X, good to see everyone again.
Big thanks goes out to Blake for pulling this great event off, thanks bud.
Also, like to thank the people for putting on a great breakfast feast this morning.

Joe C. thanks for the face plates.
Poe thanks for the radiator plug.
Doug thanks for the color changing cup that i got screw out of last years Ruckus.

Here is my only pic.

i started hearing a noise from the right rear area, i thought i ran over some debris
and was dragging it home. cause all my gauges where looking normal, then about 3 miles
from home i started seeing the temp gauge rise and the volt meter drop so i thought i
threw a belt. about 1 mile later i had to pull over cause it was overheating really bad.
i think the water pump went out. this is my 3rd trip home on a wrecker this year, gett'n
my money's worth from AAA.

P.S. i'm really disappointed at the lack of participation from local Fiero people, you really
missed out on a great time and great friends.
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2011 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Hera are a few I took. Motel parking lot Saturday morning.

Lots of nice cars were present

Darkwing modding something. Grove Rat !!!!!!!

Gene's Gt

Seen this one a few times before

Didn't catch this owners name , but he had a sweet ride:

Sanderson's nice 84 Quad 4 conversion.

Nice GT

I smell a Duke!!!!!!!!

that was in this nice Red T Top

Dear Santa ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

End of the trail:

Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post
Well I have about 95 pictures so I won't post them all but the link is at the bottom. I believe the owner of the Finale was Allen. Very well done car with a N*.

Here are the pictures of the people coming up with us from Marble Falls. Mike Good lead the way for us.

They did not allow cameras, cell phones, or any technology really into the Bureau of Printing and Engraving but it was very interesting to see how "Notes" are made.

Here is the group heading to the Stock Yards and a few pictures of some long horns. The ones in the pens are even bigger than the ones on the drive I thought.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Bat City Fiero members waiting on the cattle drive

Mexican food for dinner Friday

Start of the trip Saturday

I didn't count so not sure if there were more of these or Fieros on the property that day

Parked in Dublin TX

On the roll again

Parked at the Dino Valley

I hope Someone got an action pic but this was after Stu decided to play in the water. Could not get my camera back on fast enough and it died after this picture.

We had a blast and look forward to the Ruckus 11!!

http://s738.photobucket.com..._Vet1981/Ruckus%20X/
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I used to play in this area, so it was a spur of the moment thing... I too hope someone got something.
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
Thanks for the pics! Do any of you know who the Mera owner is? Do they post on Pennocks? We are always looking for Mera owners to join our thread.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
The Mera owner`s name is Merrill / Meryl ?? but I`m not sure of his Pennock`s name.
He is from Oklahoma.
Mike

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 10-03-2011).]

Dgzfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DgzfieroSend a Private Message to DgzfieroDirect Link to This Post
Heres a few pics I got. Sorry for the crappy cellphone quality.
Fixing to leave Toms Friday afternoon.

At the Dr. Pepper factory.

Dinosaur Valley State Park

another one

Found who made the tracks.

Another pic of my car.

Parts of the MERA

Blakes nice looking coupe.

Had fun, it was a good Ruckus. Can't wait for next year.
revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2011 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
I have no story or pics.

Looks like everyone had a great time! Sorry I missed it. One day I will be back into things...

------------------

88 GT, 3800SC, Getrag 5sp. 12" Vette Rotors,Custom stuff done

Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithDirect Link to This Post
I just have a few pics to add...

Friday at BEP, no cameras, no cell phones,where allowed on tour.

Supper at Los Vaqueros, lineup...

Parking at LV, Dang birds...

Took a break after cooking Sunday morning...
SA Area, and Ranger crew were first to arrive...

Followed a little later with the Oklahoma Crew...

Lastly but certainly not the least, was the Swag Bags... lots of treasures in there!

Goodies included were (top, then left to right)
Recycled Bag from Chesapeake Energy
Tube of GOOP (going in my Fiero specific tool box )
2011 Goodyear NASCAR driver poster
First Aid Bandaid kit
Mark Martin Car Quest card
#1 & #2 Phillips stubby screwdrivers
Super Glue
Card for GTRLighting.com
LED key ring
Refurbished muffler spring
CarQuest pocket protector
Autozone gasket pamplet
12 oz Cup Little Rock AFB
O'Reilly's can koozie
USB extender (i believe) from CarQuest
Utility knive
couple of pens
Oklahoma Lottery Scratchoff.. (any winners???)
Black Ice Air Freshener
Fiero (or Pontiac) Key Forb (Very Nice )
Hacky sack
free Summit catalog postcard
Micro polishing cloth

Two more items not show, (because they were eaten..lol)
Nice square of chocolate fudge
Fiero detailed cookie

I think this years Ruckus was a huge success, and I'm very much looking forward to Fredericksburg.

Jim

[This message has been edited by Fierosmith (edited 10-05-2011).]

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post10-05-2011 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

I know it...
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierosmith:

Whose the owner of this? Any other pics? Looks like a good time was had by a bunch of Fieros this past weekend!
edit: The kit in the middle in case that wasn't clear...

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 10-05-2011).]

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Whose the owner of this? Any other pics? Looks like a good time was had by a bunch of Fieros this past weekend!
edit: The kit in the middle in case that wasn't clear...

I bought the Enterra Vipre from Bill Eaton in Washington State then sold it to my brother Dan. Actually the Enterra is not a kit but an option offered only thru a GM dealership like the Mera. There is some controversy on the number of completed cars (38) but we do know that only two T-Top cars were built, this being the red one and the other is white and I believe lives in California. Here is a couple of links on the history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enterra_Vipre

http://home.comcast.net/~ea...ce6145ee6717bc5b0442

http://www.86enterraviper.com/history.html

http://oldcarjunkie.wordpre...arity-enterra-vipre/

http://www.aldinokit.com/history.htm
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
nah Paul... he is talking about my yellow car... how presumptious of you...
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

nah Paul... he is talking about my yellow car... how presumptious of you...

I guess your car could be the middle or the car behind yours, depends how you look at the picture
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Looks like you guys had a great time. Sorry I missed it but this record heat and drought has caused my house to shift and my water lines ruptured. If you have ever hired a plumber you know that all my Fiero fun money has been spent for the rest of the year.

Anyway hope to see you all soon at another event.

Jonathan
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

jscott1

21676 posts
Member since Dec 2001

Originally posted by josef644:
Didn't catch this owners name , but he had a sweet ride:

I love those firebird door panels, I would love to see more pictures of that if anybody took any.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2011 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Hoodies sold out

the rear artwork is the top image, created by Tom Slick. It takes up the full back of the hoodie.
the front L breast is black and red, with the show date, location, and the classic Pegasus shield topped by NTFC.

I have been to many car events in the late fall, winter, and spring where I wished I had something car related that was heavier than a long sleave. I usually opted for the one of 2 dozen car show event shirts that I have... covered by a coat. What we will have here is a nice quality hoodie... that is car related. Should be perfect for most of the 'cool' season, and should satisfy that urge to still sport your car allegiance when it brisk.

Here is the sweatshirt hoodie:

It is full color back, 2 color front, hand warming pockets, double stiched seams. NTFC feedback insisted that we did NOT go with white. That raised the costs several dollars, but I understand the logic... you can't lean over a Fiero without getting dirty... so soon you'd have a grungy hoodie... not something to be proud of. The color is ash, this hoodie should resist pilling and the graphic application process should give us brilliant colors that should be machine wash safe for years.

Cost is $28 (my actual costs), and if you choose to get your Ruckus X hoodie by mail, I will throw in surplus swagbag items.
Shipping is $9.00 for the USPS Priority shipping bag. (It is too thick to fit in the flat rate mailer)

Thanks to FieroFreak00 (Jason) for supporting our show from New York!

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 11-07-2011).]

2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2011 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthDirect Link to This Post
Blake I'll buy one. Send me me your paying info either in pm or email.

Dave
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2011 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2farnorth:

Blake I'll buy one. Send me me your paying info either in pm or email.

Dave

Consider one sold sir!... Thanks! I think you'll like it... even for old(er) farts like us.

I will take $28 by cash or check at the October meeting. (unless you would rather me ship it out... then we can do PayPal)
PFF
System Bot
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2011 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandDirect Link to This Post
Hello Blake, looks like I missed a good time. Hope our contribution worked out to your expectations.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2011 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Blake, can you put my name on a hoodie... pm me with your paypal and a total with shipping.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2011 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Blake, can you put my name on a hoodie... pm me with your paypal and a total with shipping.

Thanks Jon... just wish you had been here to wear it in person. PM sent.

You too Jim.... yep, thanks for the contribution. I will try to get up to OK next spring for something with y'all.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
what?? no more pics???... let's see, who else had some cameras out?... Paul you got any?

How about a couple of stories?

1) I was VERY proud of how the cruise went on Friday, from the BEP to the Stockyards! You guys cannot imagine how much time I spent trying to find the most straight shot, least traffic'd, hardest to get lost, fewest lights, non freeway route to go from the Northern outskirts to the most crowded area of FW. Even better was... that it actually worked! In an effort to keep our caravan of 15+ cars together... At one 'T' intersection, I had to take a Left, and drove only about 20mph for miles (4 lane divided road) while everyone was trying to clear the Left. Now all Fiero's followed suit, so we had a string of at least 11, slowly driving... waiting on the others. About that time, Fort Worth's finest is driving towards us... and I wince as I see his head jerk around watching this slow rolling parade. I thought for sure he'd come after us, but as there was a clear lane for other traffic, we weren't really a hazard. Fortunately, the tailgunners (Ben & Becca) caught up, right as the entire caravan was forced into 1 lane and through a light. Several walkies in the cruise warned of the coming PO-PO to prevent tickets.

2) Rules of Cruise 101-- never lose sight of the guy in front of you. Somehow, despite my best efforts, the mid cruise gap got too big and someone lost sight of someone... and well... missed the turn. I had about 1/2 the cruise behind me, pulled over and waiting for everyone to make the turn... and in my rearview mirror... I watch as Fieros... MANY Fiero's... zip straight. Fortunately, the walkies saved the day as I called out for them to turn around... and I just imagaine there was a wall eyed mess as some Fiero's are trying to bust U's on a two lane road... and other Fiero's are waiting stopped in the road for those guys to make their turn... and then local traffic wondering what the heck was going on...
It's just easier to never lose sight of the guy in front of you. Carry a walkie. Keep the caravan tight enough for visual status, but safe enough for sudden brake checks. Minimize the rubber band. (which can get very pronounced in a caravan of 28 cars...)
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
That`s sound advice Blake.
I was one of the ones who missed that first turn because I was blindly following the car in front of me.
After that I was reading the map for each turn, and we once again got a little behind but when we cam upon another turn I was going to take the way the map read even if someone missed it in front of me.
But, someone was sitting at the turn waving people left. I think part of the problem is that some people with engine swaps(and I ain`t pointin fingers) like to lag a little so they can blast ahead to see how fast they can catch up.
Mike
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

I think part of the problem is that some people with engine swaps(and I ain`t pointin fingers) like to lag a little so they can blast ahead to see how fast they can catch up.
Mike

Ha!... can't be me!... I was in a dookie!
revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

After that I was reading the map for each turn, and we once again got a little behind but when we cam upon another turn I was going to take the way the map read even if someone missed it in front of me.

There is the key reading the map Blake who read it for you? Jen?

I think part of the problem is that some people with engine swaps(and I ain`t pointin fingers) like to lag a little so they can blast ahead to see how fast they can catch up.
Mike

I was not there Mike, But yeah that is how you handle POWER!!!!! Show it off!

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 10-11-2011).]

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2011 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
another story:

Quite by coincidence... I forgot the place that we had Saturday supper had chosen not to renew their liqour license, which expired the day before (on Sept 30th). I meant to tell everyone that Niesters was now BYOB, but it slipped my brain. Anyway... at supper... I am sitting next to sanderson... and he asks the waitress for a beer. She says: "we don't have that." So he asks for a different beer. she says: "we don't have that anymore either." The sanderson finds a beer they do have, and she says something like... "we have that, but you can't buy it." Puzzled now... both he and I ask what is going on... She explains about the liqour license... and that they can't sell anymore beer or wine.

I ask... "Can you still serve it?" "SURE!!"... what followed had to be a unique experience for all of us... where the wait staff proceeds to bring out their remaining beer, as much of it as you wanted... in an effort to clear the fridge. It was good stuff too... Becks, Salvatore, Heffewiesen... at the best price ever... FREE.

They also needed us to knock out their wine too. Jennifer finished off the zinfandel before moving to a cab. Everyone seemed to really be enjoying themselves.
A party of about 40 people... and the alcohol bill was $0. I still can't believe it.

Later, as we were checking out... sanderson looked down at his ticket, shook his head, and commented that it had been a long time since he left a restaurant with all he wanted to eat and drink for less than $10.

And... beer was free at lunch if you asked... I forgot to mention that too...

So anyone have anymore random pics to post up? anymore stories?
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2011 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post
Good stories Blake, The Free beer was a pleasant surprise. I think another key to being in a large caravan is to keep the people that want to drive slow up at the front and the people who don't mind driving a little fast near the end. A time or two Becca and I got up 95 or so to catch up. Thank goodness for the Radios, They warned us that we were coming up on Bear and saved us a pretty harsh ticket I'm sure.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
another cruise leader tip?...

Make sure as cruise leader you have functional brake lights.
** if you do not have functional brake lights... make sure you trust the guy behind you.

somewhat phrased awkwardly, but I had Stephen behind me most of the way, and was not scared of being rammed from behind.

I have brake lights on the yellow car now! Points go to Poe for guessing it was the brake position switch.
The switch itself was functional, but my big dolphin flipper feet must have knocked it loose.
(brake position switch note... it is indeed 2 position, with the hi-mount activating before the mains)

Red car headlight is no longer fluttering. I think maybe the cold(er) weather tightened things up a bit?

Here are a few tips I typed down for those that are unfamiliar with the culture of a 'spirited' car cruise. Most of us in NTFC are seasoned cruisers... so this may just seem like common sense, but I wish someone had told me a bit about wat to expect back in 2002 when I really started becoming active in the car club scene.
I've attended about 60 cruises over 12 years... and been leader/planner for about a dozen of those... just saying... I've seen a lot. And while it is a fun and memorable experience... it can also be a dangerous white knuckle ride, especially if you have never been on one.

a long Cruise will get what I call the 'bungee cord affect'... That is where you have a fairly tight cluster of the Leader and 4/5 cars... then a bigger and bigger and much bigger gap between cars... all the way to the tailgunner. If you are in the back of the pack... you will find yourself at triple digits trying to keep up, or at full brake lockup trying to avoid the brake check that happened somewhere up front. The secret to avoiding either of these extremes is to try and always keep two cruisers in view, and listen to radio chatter.

I think another key to being in a large caravan is to keep the people that want to drive slow(er) up at the front (they can see the lie of Leader and keep pace) and the people who don't mind driving a little fast near the end. It is an odd phenomena... as Leader, I will generally not speed, but the spacing between cars will get such that the guys at the end are rocketing trying to close the gap... Also, the tail of the pack generally offers more opportunity to 'play'.

Carry a walkie. Pass back directions to followers if the radio distance is too long.
Keep the caravan tight enough for visual status, but safe enough for sudden brake checks.
Minimize the rubber band.
Tailgunner should know the route and carry a walkie.
Have fun, but try not to impede on someone elses...

I have had cruisers who did not feel comfortable with agressive cornering from the front, and too excessive a speed in the back... basically, there was no where in the line that suited what they were comfortable with. If you get stuck behind this guy... it gets REALLY frustrating... you don't want to be rude, but you are not having a good time either. If you are the uncomfortable guy... fall in behind the tailgunner, go at your own merry speed and enjoy yourself. That is why directions are supplied and you can follow along at your own pace.

If your car is suffering an 'ailment'... like coating the cars behind it in smoke or coolant drops... back of the line bub... I like your car but I don't wan't it's STD all over my paint.

Don't get frustrated with local traffic. It happens. It is their road too... so as you follow the frac truck going 10 below the speed limit... just go into 'appreciate the scenery' mode. Your time to feel the G forces will come eventually.

Breakdowns:
If it can be quickly fixed... people usually don't mind waiting. Sometimes the bulk of the Cruise will proceed and some will stay behind for a parts run or wait for the tow truck. The person that feels the most angst at the breakdown is the broken down guy. He does not want your event to be spoiled by the unluck that fell on him. Make sure there is a plan for resolution, then move on.

Police:
see above! (except, we will just meet you at the next designated stop)

Been there and done that on both those points... and yes... you can get pulled over and singled out in the middle of a Cruise.
"Every car has got to have stickers, son."

Have Fun, Be Safe, Avoid wrecks...
and if you're going to 'play,' make sure that you do it where everyone around you is on the same page.

y'all have any other advice/tips/stories you want to add?

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 11-11-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
... but I had Stephen behind me most of the way, and was not scared of being rammed from behind.

that is just too easy for me to take a shot at.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

that is just too easy for me to take a shot at.

I agree...He left himself wide open.....
F355spider

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2011 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

I agree...He left himself wide open.....

Being the nice guy you are you took it, right?

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2011 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
F355 too bad you didn't let me know you were in town. Had something to give ya. Maybe next time.
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2011 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithDirect Link to This Post
FWIW,

Since the weather is a bit breezy and chilly today. I wore my NTFC Ruckus X hoodie for the first time.

Sure felt good....

If anyone didn't get a chance to get one of these, you really missed out..

Now if we could just get a quality racing style jacket, and TXGOOD to do the Fiero embrodry work, that would be outstanding!!!!

Jim
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2011 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierosmith:
I wore my NTFC Ruckus X hoodie.
Sure felt good....

Me too
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2011 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
In keeping with Ruckus tradition, legend, and lore...

Regarding the future of this fine roving October show...
and following the rule of, "you ask for it... you got it..."

Here, as it currently stands, are the forthcoming future Ruckii lineup:
R11 -- 2012 -- Fredericksburg -- sanderson
R12 -- 2013 -- not Houston -- maryjane
R13 -- 2014 -- Ranger Region -- BlackThunderGT

of course, unforseen events may alter this list, but It is really nice to see such an active interest in continueing the show.
F355spider

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2011 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

F355 too bad you didn't let me know you were in town. Had something to give ya. Maybe next time.

Sorry Blake and Tom had me this trip. You should have met up with us at Babes we had a great time.

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2011 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F355spider:

Sorry Blake and Tom had me this trip. You should have met up with us at Babes we had a great time.

and I thought my phrasing of stuff was awkward...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock