Rocker Panels by IIKool
Started on: 04-14-2011 03:52 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: FieroDev on 04-16-2011 03:53 PM
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have a good instruction video of the install of Archie Rocker Panels. The one on FieroNews site is so bad you really can't use it
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
OK the one on my site fieronews is the exact copy of the dvd. I made all the dvds for Archie on his installs from his tapes so what you are looking at is a tape that has been dubed a hundred plus time so this is the best you will get.

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1994 BMW 530 V8 1997 BMW 328 85 300ZX

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2011 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
As I install my rockers I may make a video as I install them, I too noticed the hard to hear and see vid and well I think ill help out and make Archie a new video using his methods once I get going on mine since I have a really nice camera to do it on.
Once my house is fixed from the tornado damage ill get started and post it on youtube in 3 minut sessions.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 04-14-2011).]

IIKool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

As I install my rockers I may make a video as I install them, I too noticed the hard to hear and see vid and well I think ill help out and make Archie a new video using his methods once I get going on mine since I have a really nice camera to do it on.
Once my house is fixed from the tornado damage ill get started and post it on youtube in 3 minut sessions.

When?
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post

If you can send me the full video maby we can help out everybody.

Tom

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1994 BMW 530 V8 1997 BMW 328 85 300ZX

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

IIKool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

If you can send me the full video maby we can help out everybody.

Tom

If he does that, then if he ever get married we dance at his wedding
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
LOL I will never get married again! twice is enuf single is much much better!! I went to the bone yard today and grabed some hole free door skins and I think ill get started on the rockers in a few weeks I need to wait till the big yard box blocking my driveway is gone so I can back the car up to have room to work on it. Id say in two weeks ill be ready to start. and yup thomas I will make shure u get a copy of the video or send ya a link to it on youtube I think I have your adress here someplace I may just send ya a disk via mail.

I have a question for you guys?? I am torn between using the blank door skins I just picked up or should I use the gt door skins with the ground effect chunk on them yet? what do ya think would look better?
BOBBY D

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DDirect Link to This Post
Blank door skins look much better with archies rockers. With the gt piece on the door it just looks off.
IIKool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post

LOL I will never get married again! twice is enuf single is much much better!! I went to the bone yard today and grabed some hole free door skins and I think ill get started on the rockers in a few weeks I need to wait till the big yard box blocking my driveway is gone so I can back the car up to have room to work on it. Id say in two weeks ill be ready to start. and yup thomas I will make shure u get a copy of the video or send ya a link to it on youtube I think I have your adress here someplace I may just send ya a disk via mail.

I have a question for you guys?? I am torn between using the blank door skins I just picked up or should I use the gt door skins with the ground effect chunk on them yet? what do ya think would look better?

Here are a couple of pic's with and without, Hope these guys don't mind me posting these.

FieroDev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDevSend a Private Message to FieroDevDirect Link to This Post
I agree with the blank door skins, looks 100 times better. Heres my recently converted GT clone with archies rockers

I plan to tape off the bottom of the rockers and continue the grey trim on the very bottom just to finish the look off.

Dev

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock