Started on: 04-07-2011 03:50 PM
Replies: 52
Last post by: Pete Matos on 06-05-2011 03:27 PM
Jonesy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
Get *******

Relax Rick, its not really your problem.. I knew it was Fury when he first started posting again, i recognized those massive 19" rims from when he had them on his fiero before the paint job. If Cliff is fine with him being here, then thats that. Not your problem or your job to do anything about it Rick. If he acts up again and gets himself banned, then thats what happens..

As for the car, i think it looks pretty good. I really like the style of the rims, but i do think they are a big too big. I woulda went with 17's, but thats just my taste. But overall the car looks good.. Get those mouldings fixed up and you should be good to go.. Then after that, get rid of the Duke, and put something in to make the car as fast as it looks..
IP: Logged
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:
As for the car, i think it looks pretty good. I really like the style of the rims, but i do think they are a big too big. I woulda went with 17's, but thats just my taste. But overall the car looks good.. Get those mouldings fixed up and you should be good to go.. Then after that, get rid of the Duke, and put something in to make the car as fast as it looks..

They can look too big, but the biggest reason for that is the teeny stock brakes. A brake upgrade would fix that right up. I need to do one myself, my 19s make my brakes look utterly pathetic.

I like it, but it really needs more power to match, and those mouldings replaced.

------------------

RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2011 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
Yea I stated earlier that I was gonna do Brake Upgrade to fill them out.

My life is happy and pure, I dont have any hate against anyone, especially on an ONLINE forum. To be honest the only two names I remember having problems with on here were the infamous Pee Kay Kid and some guy named ISMA GT or something that just started swinging on me out of left feild
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by RenegadeShadow:

Yea I stated earlier that I was gonna do Brake Upgrade to fill them out.

My life is happy and pure, I dont have any hate against anyone, especially on an ONLINE forum. To be honest the only two names I remember having problems with on here were the infamous Pee Kay Kid and some guy named ISMA GT or something that just started swinging on me out of left feild

As i said.. it takes more than just 2 members to get someone banned so clearly more people than just me and IMSA GT dident like you... the 1st time you were banned you even threatened the owner of this forum who for one lives over seas... how would you get there swim? As i said i dont even know where your problem with me arouse from... The fact I have multiple cars? really?

And IMSA GT happens to be a good friend of mine and we dident "work to get you banned" you did that yourself. and we dident swin on you out of left field... You were banned for speeking out about stealing archie's designs. Than you were banned again because you were retarded. I cant wait to see what this one is over.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 04-25-2011).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
double...

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 04-25-2011).]

RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2011 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
dude just kill it, no one wants to hear you whine.

I never even knew you guys knew each other, now that explains it all.

and I dont care "who likes me" here, are there any hot girls im gonna hang out with on here? no

take a chill pill homey

[This message has been edited by RenegadeShadow (edited 04-25-2011).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

dude just kill it, no one wants to hear you whine.

I never even knew you guys knew each other, now that explains it all.

and I dont care "who likes me" here, are there any hot girls im gonna hang out with on here? no

take a chill pill homey

i personally dont give a s****, you dont say anything to me or about and I'll show you the same courtesy. And you better bet I've already casted my vote to your rating bar.

------------------

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.
(88 formula 3400SFI turbo) Made the kessel run in less than 12 parceks b****
(84 IMSA) garage queen
(84 base) big orange firecracker
(06 solstice) my vert Fiero

RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2011 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
Your the complete aggressor here you have been since yesterday, I have not a single post in any of your topics. All your actions you've shown here says a whole lot about you bro. Good luck in life
RenegadeShadow

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2011 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeShadowSend a Private Message to RenegadeShadowDirect Link to This Post
now that I have my thread back, Here is a shot of my 84 before the paint

ShadowHawk

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2011 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowHawkSend a Private Message to ShadowHawkDirect Link to This Post

now that I have my thread back, Here is a shot of my 84 before the paint

Man Paint makes a HUGE difference

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Shadowhawk,
Hey man car looks great. Nice wheels. I got 18's on mine and they really modernize the looks of the cars. That black came out real nice. Now all ya need is some quarter windows and maybe lower that front a tad more and then a brake upgrade. Very well done and especially considering what it looked like when you bought it. Almost cannot tell it is the same car. Bravo dude!! Peace

Pete

PFF
System Bot
ShadowHawk

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-05-2011 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowHawkSend a Private Message to ShadowHawkDirect Link to This Post
^ YOU READ my MIND pete!

THANKS for checking it out
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Cool man, maybe when I get back to Florida we can go for a cruise!! I have not been to south beach in FOREVER!! peace

Pete
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock