Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Tyler Shipman Show Donations and Door Prizes - Now Open! (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
Tyler Shipman Show Donations and Door Prizes - Now Open! by Synthesis
Started on: 03-02-2011 10:16 AM
Replies: 213
Last post by: Vernon8360 on 08-29-2011 09:10 PM
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

did I win? ( I know)

bump till the 30th of July

You win when you show up... GUARANTEED!!!!
IP: Logged
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post

DIY_Stu

2337 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Woops double post.

Revin I'll even get you a room to sleep in.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 06-24-2011).]

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top. Been very busy lately, but I have an updated list on my work PC and have tossed all the names into the bucket.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Too lazy to read the entire thread. Can I buy tickets at the show?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

There will be a chance to do so, yes.
For you, cash only, up front, and it will be checked for authenticity.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

There will be a chance to do so, yes.
For you, cash only, up front, and it will be checked for authenticity.

Hater. I bet your eye cant spot a bleached 5 with a 20 printed on......

Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostDirect Link to This Post
$20 sent your way!

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Only if you wear your ear flap hat at the show.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Only if you wear your ear flap hat at the show.

People still remember my hat
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Overdue for a bump. Working on my donation for the cause.
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2011 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Only two weeks until the Door Prizes drawing. You need not be present to have an equal opportunity to be awarded one or more of what is to be given away. Have you looked on page one for what's been donated to the cause? It's unbelievable! You have to know that something has YOUR name on it. It's time to step up, make a donation to the Tyler cause and then keep your fingers crossed. If something is awarded to you, it will be sent to you. You don't have to be in Frazee to claim your Door Prize. Go to page one and check out the list of stuff and find out how easy it is to donate, whatever you can afford, it's all on page 1. If you don't do it now, then when Monday, August 1st rolls around, you're going to be sitting there thinking “I could have had that if I had only made a small donation!" Do the right thing. It feels good and every dollar helps to strengthen Tyler’s legacy.

[This message has been edited by Vernon8360 (edited 07-17-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
BUMP!
Time is running out!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
Donation received from Matt's Mom.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
The updates were moving right along at the beginning... what happened? The total and tickets have not been updated in almost 2 & 1/2 months. I see tons of donations saying they were sent in the thread since then. We are dying to see how the total is growing!

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

The updates were moving right along at the beginning... what happened? The total and tickets have not been updated in almost 2 & 1/2 months. I see tons of donations saying they were sent in the thread since then. We are dying to see how the total is growing!

I have it all sitting at work on the spreadsheet, and haven't had time from work to do much lately. (Trying to keep my job).

I will run through the updates tomorrow.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Totals updated :P

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Weather.com says weather for the carshow weekend in Frazee is 78 degree high and 63 degree low and sunny all the days!
Woot!
2.5s wife

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5s wifeSend a Private Message to 2.5s wifeDirect Link to This Post
PayPal donation sent - I'm hoping for that Fiero quilt! See everyone soon!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5s wife:

PayPal donation sent - I'm hoping for that Fiero quilt! See everyone soon!

Will update when I get a chance. Donation received.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Wednesday is the cut-off date for online donations of any kind!
If you plan to donate online, you MUST do it before Wednesday at 4PM.

Donations in person can be made up until 2PM at the Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show, as all funding will then be handed over to be tallied.

nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
i want to buy a couple tickets, but i will just catch you when you are here hopefully that's not wishful thinking!

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Wednesday is the cut-off date for online donations of any kind!
If you plan to donate online, you MUST do it before Wednesday at 4PM.

Donations in person can be made up until 2PM at the Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show, as all funding will then be handed over to be tallied.

PFF
System Bot
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
I was going to do the same.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
I missed one of the prizes!

InfiniteWill has donated a new GT Trunk Gasket! One of his newest revisions, better than OE quality.

Sorry Will! I'll get the list updated.

I thought for sure I had mentioned it in this thread, and will definitely be sure to get it updated on the prize list today.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Today is the last day for online donations! I have updated the first post totals and the prize list! You have until 4PM Central to make your online donation. After 4PM, donations will only be accepted in person at Camp Shipman.
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
Woohoo, in before the cutoff.
Payment for 2 virtual spots just sent in. Wish they could be for 2 real spots but other than the 1500 miles, both of mine are in pieces so this will have to do. Thanks for doing this.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DLCLK87GT:

Woohoo, in before the cutoff.
Payment for 2 virtual spots just sent in. Wish they could be for 2 real spots but other than the 1500 miles, both of mine are in pieces so this will have to do. Thanks for doing this.

Thank YOU for chipping in. I had the first post updated before you commented that you donated.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
All electronic prize entries are now closed. You can continue to donate if you choose, but will not be able to get a name in the bucket unless you are at the show.

Loading the camper now, sorting the prizes...
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Here is a sample of the Commemorative Sets I am donating times three. They will also be available for sale separately via mail order.

[This message has been edited by GTGeff (edited 07-27-2011).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Here is a sample of the Commemorative Sets I am donating times three. They will also be available for sale separately via mail order.

Jeff, those look fantastic! I have them written down on the "prize sheet" so that when the drawing happens, we can document who gets what.

Leaving after work!
snowblindburd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdDirect Link to This Post
Odd, I donated but I don't seem to appear on your list on the first page. According to PayPal it went through.

May 13, 2011 Payment For LMK Computers Completed Details Payment For LMK Computers 4N**************42V -$30.00 USD
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Prizes have been awarded!

A last minute Show Donation by Alibi of ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS (HOLY CRAP!!) netted him several wins.

Prize winners:

Headlight Relocation Kit - GTGEFF
The Quilt! - JohnWPB (He was speechless)
DIY-Stu's Dew Wipes - Alibi
The Fiero Lamp - Marc-Alan - (Cornersonrails has offered 100 dollars for this if you are willing to sell it. Call Syn at two one eight 259 seven three one eight TONIGHT or early tomorrow morning)
Battery Cable Relocation Kit - Alibi
Fiero GT model (Donated by Vernon8360) - Won by Vernon8360 He gifted it to me, Thanks Art!
LED Side Marker Kit - Vernon8360 - Smooth markers
LED Interior Light Kit - Danyel
GT Trunk Seal - Alibi
Getrag Slave Cylinder - Alibi
Isuzu Slave Cylinder - Alibi
3M Gift Box - Doug.S
Tyler Coin - CheapIndy
Fiero Store Gift Cert (25 bucks each, two prizes) - Alibi and local person Noel A.
Commemorative Tyler Badge sets (x3, three prizes) - WAM3, 2.5 and Alibi
NIFE Fiero Guide - RCR
MP3 Player donated by JohnWPB - Alibi
Last minute Tyler's Toy special edition Geo Tracking coin by RACE with "Tyler's Toy" on it, donated by DIY-Stu. His "Good Luck Coin" - Won by DIY-Stu.

There were over 340 tickets in the bucket, all drawings were done by people who had no prize stake in the bucket, and done blind with the bucket higher than their eyes. Lots of laughter and ribbing about the winning by Alibi.

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL of the winners.

Prizes that need to ship will ship within 30 days. I will contact and notify the winners as they ship.

THANK YOU ALL! You helped us raise over 4,200 dollars this year, nearly three times more than last year.
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Originally posted by snowblindburd:

Odd, I donated but I don't seem to appear on your list on the first page. According to PayPal it went through.

May 13, 2011 Payment For LMK Computers Completed Details Payment For LMK Computers 4N**************42V -$30.00 USD

You did not make the updated list on the front page, BUT, your name was in the bucket today when I was adding others today. I did verify that my Excel spread sheet was spot on before I left for Frazee, and you are on there as well.
snowblindburd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdDirect Link to This Post
K lol thanks man! =). Congrats to the winners and AWESOME on the donation total!

[This message has been edited by snowblindburd (edited 07-30-2011).]

marc-alan

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for marc-alanSend a Private Message to marc-alanDirect Link to This Post
just saw that I won the lamp! Awesome, not for sale thanks for the offer, going on my desk!

Thanks,

Marc-Alan
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
All remaining funds, totaling $300.00 have been sent to Nellie.

Prizes are boxed, labeled, weighed, quoted and will be shipping soon.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Chris ---- Thank you for your EXCELLENT work .... was an honor to have shaken your hand ... take care my friend

pS. you in the choptop pics look really good ... i've posted them in the main memorial pic thread

Danyel

------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Chris ---- Thank you for your EXCELLENT work .... was an honor to have shaken your hand ... take care my friend

pS. you in the choptop pics look really good ... i've posted them in the main memorial pic thread

Danyel

Thanks Danyel.
PS: No hard feelings about the camper issue.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
What are "smooth marker lights" ??
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

What are "smooth marker lights" ??

Smooth molding or grooved molding.
The marker lights are modified side markers with LEDs rather than with incandescent bulbs.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Synth ... no prob at all my friend .... take care
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock