Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Hella 90MM full upgrade raffle idea to benefit the Tyler Shipman Memorial Show (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Hella 90MM full upgrade raffle idea to benefit the Tyler Shipman Memorial Show by Synthesis
Started on: 02-25-2011 09:33 PM
Replies: 53
Last post by: Synthesis on 03-02-2011 10:17 AM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
And just for the hell of it. Page ownage, page 2.
IP: Logged
doug.s

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doug.sClick Here to visit doug.s's HomePageSend a Private Message to doug.sDirect Link to This Post
Chris, count me in.

Doug
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
Wow. There are a ton of prizes involved here. I am in. Just waitin til everything pops off.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero Store is joining in on the prize-fest with 25 dollar gift certificates!

Thank you to Matt and the entire crew out there!
boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a good idea, I'm all for it. I already can't wait till the next car show.

------------------

Blue 1987 GT, Yellow T-top 1986 GT, 2000 Corvette Coupe Z06 conversion
projects and parts for sale.[/COLOR][/b]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Sweet! Great idea, I assume tickets will be sold at the show as well? Also if you are looking for idas for items, maybe some maintinence type items for those folks who don't plan on moving their battery or don't have a fastback
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Sweet! Great idea, I assume tickets will be sold at the show as well? Also if you are looking for idas for items, maybe some maintinence type items for those folks who don't plan on moving their battery or don't have a fastback

If you would like to donate any of said items to the cause, please feel free to jump in.

If your name gets drawn for a prize in the list, whether you need that prize or not, that is what you get shipped to you, or hand delivered in person if you are in attendance at the Tyler show.

If you don't want it or need it, you won it fair and square, and are entitled to sell it to anyone else, give it away, throw it away, or whatever you would like to do.

I am doing my best to not have model specific prizes, maybe with one or two exceptions to the rule (once I hear back)..
That way, if you win something, you CAN use it, regardless of the year and specific model.

When names are drawn, I plan to draw with the top prize being drawn first. That way everyone has a fair chance to get it.
Then, that single ticket gets removed. If the winner bought 10 tickets, he or she will have 9 left in the bin.

The goal is to have so many different names in the bin that there is a fair chance of every prize going to individual people..
There is always the chance that one name may get drawn more than once for different prizes.. That is the luck of the draw.
The bin will be shaken/mixed in between each pull.
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
I'm in. I was late to the party (so to speak) during the build so i would like to make a donation to the cause. Just let us know when and how.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Hey! Guess what!
Nellie's Fiero Quilt may become one of the top prizes for this!
How friggin' cool is that?!
Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
When the tickets are gonna be for sale ?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Robert,

Looking to get started with it early next week...

Note: I did some research on raffle laws in MN... As long as a door prize drawing is open to anyone, it is 100% legal...

So, with some car detail supplies (hopefully donated), this entire thing can go off without a hitch...

Also, DIY-Stu is donating a full set of Dew Wipes as soon as he gets the felt covered tabs.. If anyone has a spare set, please send them in to him.
PFF
System Bot
Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Robert,

Looking to get started with it early next week...

Note: I did some research on raffle laws in MN... As long as a door prize drawing is open to anyone, it is 100% legal...

So, with some car detail supplies (hopefully donated), this entire thing can go off without a hitch...

Also, DIY-Stu is donating a full set of Dew Wipes as soon as he gets the felt covered tabs.. If anyone has a spare set, please send them in to him.

Thanks for the info .
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately, I will not be able to accept donations at some shows, and several of the clubs have stated they would be unable to gather funds and names independently of me.

If I attend a show (Dells Run, MFF show), you can catch me there. Otherwise, all donations will be via the Internet through paypal, check/money order or cash.

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2011 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock