Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  2010 Carlisle All-GM Nationals JUNE 26th (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
2010 Carlisle All-GM Nationals JUNE 26th by Back On Holiday
Started on: 02-21-2010 10:52 PM
Replies: 72
Last post by: jreigner on 06-14-2011 04:02 PM
fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Direct Link to This Post
We did a Family vacation to the 2006 Carlisle Fiero car show. Hope to get a chance to do it again.

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 04-26-2010).]

IP: Logged
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Bump!

Where have you been?
You're gonna have to catch up!
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Bump!

Yes dufes this thread has kinda died.
Dave Deerson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave DeersonSend a Private Message to Dave DeersonDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to bring the IMSA racar to the show, but I have an event the day before, so I'll have to see if I can make this work. I have only been to Carlisle for the import show and I would think that the GM Nats would be more heavily attended, so what I would like to know is, will there be an area to drop the trailer for the day? Do I definitly have to pre-register or could I just show up( although super early-like 6am!)??
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Direct Link to This Post
As I understand, drive ins are welcome only slightly more expensive admission and lines to get in.
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
as for your trailor your better off to pm amflyer and ask him he might have an answer for ya on that one ~Tom

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave Deerson:

I'd like to bring the IMSA racar to the show, but I have an event the day before, so I'll have to see if I can make this work. I have only been to Carlisle for the import show and I would think that the GM Nats would be more heavily attended, so what I would like to know is, will there be an area to drop the trailer for the day? Do I definitly have to pre-register or could I just show up( although super early-like 6am!)??

Trailers are more than welcome at Carlisle - You definatly wont be the only person with a car on a trailer!
My suggestion would be for you to call Carlisle to get the exact info on what to do. I dont have their number, buty ou could probably find it on their website: www.carsatcarlisle.com

As for pre-registering.... pre-registering saves you a few dollars, and a few minutes while checking in in the morning. You will definatly be able to register day of!

Hope to see you there!
Chris
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

As for pre-registering.... pre-registering saves you a few dollars, and a few minutes while checking in in the morning. You will definatly be able to register day of!

Chris

You stop that. Its more than a few min's

sabooo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully the preregistration express lanes will make the wait shorter for everyone this year.
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
last year was real fast ......then it stormed !!!!!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

PFF
System Bot
marc-alan

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for marc-alanSend a Private Message to marc-alanDirect Link to This Post
I am new to the fiero scene and wondering what Fiero club meets on the Saturday of the car show?
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
The only club that has meets at Carlisle is Mid Atlantic Fiero's!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC

chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by sabooo:

Hopefully the preregistration express lanes will make the wait shorter for everyone this year.

Yes! That will hopefully be true!!!
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there this year with my dad, girlfriend, and good ol' Tommy boy(who should be driving Rick's green Fiero). I'm not sure if I'm hiking my poor little beat up Formula there or not yet.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

I'll be there this year with my dad, girlfriend, and good ol' Tommy boy(who should be driving Rick's green Fiero). I'm not sure if I'm hiking my poor little beat up Formula there or not yet.

If tom wrecks my clutch ill kill him.

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
We hit Carlisle June 5th for Ford Nationals, took less than 5 minutes and I wasnt even registered, if you have been to Carlisle before, they have your info!
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post

We hit Carlisle June 5th for Ford Nationals, took less than 5 minutes and I wasnt even registered, if you have been to Carlisle before, they have your info!

I haven't, so I guess if I decide to take the Formula it'll be a pain in the ass?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

So how many people oooo'd and ahhhh'ed at a stock fusion?

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 06-09-2010).]

chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

I haven't, so I guess if I decide to take the Formula it'll be a pain in the ass?

No.
It will NOT be a pain in the ass.
Pontiackid is a pain in the ass - it follows him - which is why he's bitching about Carlisle being such a pita for him!
Dont worry about it!

Every year, hundreds of people show their car at Carlisle for the first time. If it were such a pita, that place would slowly just wither away.....
You just have to make one stop outside of gate 3 (at the registration tent), give them your info / reg. money, then they give you a goody bag and window sticker. Put the window sticker on the driver side top part of your windshield, and you have access to drive into and out of the fairgrounds all weekend! Most people (if possible) will show up friday to get the registration taken care of, so that saturday morning they can just drive right in to the show! If you have to wait till saturday though, its no big deal. You'll just have to stand in line to register your car - still - not going to take ALL day!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

No.
It will NOT be a pain in the ass.
Pontiackid is a pain in the ass - it follows him - which is why he's bitching about Carlisle being such a pita for him!
Dont worry about it!

Every year, hundreds of people show their car at Carlisle for the first time. If it were such a pita, that place would slowly just wither away.....
You just have to make one stop outside of gate 3 (at the registration tent), give them your info / reg. money, then they give you a goody bag and window sticker. Put the window sticker on the driver side top part of your windshield, and you have access to drive into and out of the fairgrounds all weekend! Most people (if possible) will show up friday to get the registration taken care of, so that saturday morning they can just drive right in to the show! If you have to wait till saturday though, its no big deal. You'll just have to stand in line to register your car - still - not going to take ALL day!

Lol it takes a good half hour though.. It did for the style and preformance show that was close to an hour in line.
P.S dont you forget that short shifter.. my Green meany is in dire need of one.. and of corce you can have my stock one.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 06-09-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Lol it takes a good half hour though.. It did for the style and preformance show that was close to an hour in line.
P.S dont you forget that short shifter.. my Green meany is in dire need of one.. and of corce you can have my stock one.

You mean the bondomobile?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

You mean the bondomobile?

Lol bondomobiel? Just because i have a roof seam deleate and its diffrent from everyone elses?
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

So how many people oooo'd and ahhhh'ed at a stock fusion?

More than the ones who ooood and ahhhd at your Apex Jeep!
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post

truth.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Everyone ohh's and ahhh's at my APEX. Afterall its one of the only ones in chester county.. and its not stock
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Everyone ohh's and ahhh's at my APEX. Afterall its one of the only ones in chester county.. and its not stock

I work to pay for my toys, your unemployed (for what now, a year?) and has to have gramma buy it for you, even your brother has ambition with his Kiosk, you need to move out of your dads house and put your big boy pants on!

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

I work to pay for my toys, your unemployed (for what now, a year?) and has to have gramma buy it for you, even your brother has ambition with his Kiosk, you need to move out of your dads house and put your big boy pants on!

Dont turn it into a personal battle i was only joking.. plus im helping my dad and brother out with it..

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Dont turn it into a personal battle i was only joking.. plus im helping my dad and brother out with it..

Just telling you that your going nowhere fast, and trying to keep up with the jones's isnt going to help, so go put your big boy pants on and start planning your future, not just what your next car is going to be, or what your doing this weekend.
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Now now ladies. Play nice.
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post

N3M3S1S

3865 posts
Member since Dec 2007
And check your pm's, BOH.
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Now now ladies. Play nice.

Hey, and he wonders why he cant get a decent girl who has all her teeth?
things most girls look for in a man is
#1 a GOOD JOB
#2 his own place
#3 some fashion sense
#4 be clean and not smell
#5 Teeth brushed
#6 Vulgarity to a minimum
#7 Secure with their sexuality
#8 Dont act like an idiot

If you cant do the above, she'll never get to #9

#9 normal or bigger package
jreigner

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jreignerSend a Private Message to jreignerDirect Link to This Post
#10 Humbleness. All around.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock