Have truck.... will haul by anonymity
Started on: 03-10-2009 06:29 PM
Replies: 77
Last post by: anonymity on 10-17-2011 03:52 PM
anonymity

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2009 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post
Got back home a short while ago...

Everything went very well with hauling the Fiero. Unloaded it without a problem. Made it back home without any issues.

My co-pilot, Shawn, took over driving for a couple hours here and there to ensure the safe delivery of the Fiero.

We are both looking forward to the next trip... wherever that may be...

Joey
IP: Logged
anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post
Hey all...

I'm gettin kinda antsy... sitting here with no road trips planned...

Anyone... need anything.... hauled, moved, transported....

I would like to go somewhere...

Joey
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
Bump to get the wife out of the house
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Well, the Fiero Factory Swap Meet is coming up this month, we'd all like to see that VR6 Fiero, may I suggest you haulass down to the Swap Meet, bring the VR6. Oh Yeah, here's a bump for some good folks.

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-03-2009).]

anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Well, the Fiero Factory Swap Meet is coming up this month, we'd all like to see that VR6 Fiero, may I suggest you haulass down to the Swap Meet, bring the VR6. Oh Yeah, here's a bump for some good folks.

Ron

Ron,

Unfortunately my VR6 Fiero will not be ready... I went to the body shop earlier this week and had a "meeting of minds". I have a pretty clear idea of I wanna do... its just a matter of working out the timing to get it done...

That weekend Dave is having a Tech Day at the shop for the Garden State Fiero Club... I suppose I oughta stick around for that.

No worries... as soon as I get the VR6 back... I'll plan a weekend to bring her down to you!!

Joey

Still ready, willing and able to head out for long distance hauling.... If anyone is interested....
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

Bump to get the wife out of the house

Instead of N, we're headed East!

[This message has been edited by mcaanda (edited 07-08-2009).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Found a different truck for you

I would literally buy that in a second, if I knew they didn't want a mint for it. Old school IHs are impossible to kill.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Found a different truck for you
http://mecum.com/auctions/l...9-79869&entryRow=834

That's a really cool truck, I'm a trailer man so there are definately some things I'd have done differently but, giving credit where credit is due, that's cool.

BTW, Bump for some good folks.

Ron
Fierology

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyDirect Link to This Post
Joey, are you going to be in Texas soon? I'm in Maryland and may be getting a short block from Arlington, TX.

-Michael

------------------
"A guy know's he's in love when he loses interest in his car for a few days." -Tim Allen

He who dies with the most toys... still dies.

Check out my restoration!

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2009 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierology:

Joey, are you going to be in Texas soon? I'm in Maryland and may be getting a short block from Arlington, TX.

-Michael

It doesn't look like she will be going to Texas anytime soon unless someone needs a car hauled to or from there. Otherwise, the money for her to go get it empty and come back would be more than a freight company would charge you.
Dave
PFF
System Bot
anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2009 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post
Hey all!

I'll be heading down to Louisianna within the next two weeks... If any one needs anything brought to or from anywhere along the way, let me know. I'll be bringin a pop-up camper down and coming back empty. I will only be able to transport items that will fit in the bed of the truck, as I will not have a trailer with me.

Just figured I mention it.

Joey
RickN

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2009 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RickNSend a Private Message to RickNDirect Link to This Post
Can you put the camper on your trailer if a haul needed the trailer on the way back? Just a thought, it might increase your chances of getting a return haul.

------------------
RickN
White 88GT 5spd
White 85GT Auto
White 99 F250SD 7.3PSD 6spd
1956 Ford 860 Tractor w/ Freeman Loader

anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2009 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RickN:

Can you put the camper on your trailer if a haul needed the trailer on the way back? Just a thought, it might increase your chances of getting a return haul.

If I get a request to haul something back...BEFORE I LEAVE, then

Yes, I'm sure we could load the camper on the trailer.

As it stands right now, I am planning on leaving NJ on Friday, July 17th sometime after Dave gets home from work.

Joey
anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2009 06:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post
The pop up camper is loaded onto the car trailer... after looking at the condition of the pop up, Dave and I thought it would be safer to haul it that way.

So, if any one needs anything hauled, let me know... I'll be leaving my house around 6 pm on Friday... I would need to know before then.

Joey
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2009 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Oh man, I forgot about this thread or I would have posted my good experience with Joey and Shawn.
I've gotta get back to work, but expect some pics and such eventually.

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 07-20-2009).]

exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

pm sent.

sorry i think i sent it to you via your hubby before i found this thread.
GT86FASTBACK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86FASTBACKSend a Private Message to GT86FASTBACKDirect Link to This Post
Wow... Hot girl... Diesel... Fieros.... I think I am in love!!!
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
yeah, Joey isn't really hauling cars lately (unless it is a swap for my shop). She got a job driving a 18 wheeler all over the country....and is loving it.
Dave
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
Joey and I wound up hauling a Fiero from northern NJ to Maryland for a PFF member, tiretread. We brought our kids along because it was a daytrip. All went well, here are a few pics....you can see Joey does most of the "hard work" while our youngest daughter supervises.

------------------

www.hausofguru.com

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 05-16-2010).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting those pics, glad to see Joey, the kids and yourself are doing well.

Ron
PFF
System Bot
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post
I'm 6'3", weigh 215, and I'm pretty sure joey could kick my ass.

Glad you guys are doing well, when are you moving to KY?
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
She has some guns on her!!!!

------------------
1986 Fiero GT 1997 Supercharged GTP 2005 Cobalt with a twist

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

yeah, Joey isn't really hauling cars lately (unless it is a swap for my shop). She got a job driving a 18 wheeler all over the country....and is loving it.
Dave

So does this mean you guys are back in the hauling business ??
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
I have a shipment I need hauled from ATL to KC. My carrier has left me stranded. If anyone knows of a transport co. please let me know

\/\/

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My replacement GT trunk seals are now in production and shipping. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

I have a shipment I need hauled from ATL to KC. My carrier has left me stranded. If anyone knows of a transport co. please let me know

\/\/

Check your PMs.

Ron
tiretread

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tiretreadSend a Private Message to tiretreadDirect Link to This Post

Joey and I wound up hauling a Fiero from northern NJ to Maryland for a PFF member, tiretread. We brought our kids along because it was a daytrip. All went well, here are a few pics....you can see Joey does most of the "hard work" while our youngest daughter supervises.

Hey!!! That car looks familiar! Thanks again and I can't tell you how effortless this was working with bmwguru and his wife.
FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post
Fantastic Truck and trailer set up you have there!

I was wondering if you give me me an idea of what you would charge to haul a Fiero from Buffalo NY 14201 to Poway, CA 92064

Thanks,
-Michael

------------------

Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMonkey:

Fantastic Truck and trailer set up you have there!

I was wondering if you give me me an idea of what you would charge to haul a Fiero from Buffalo NY 14201 to Poway, CA 92064

Thanks,
-Michael

You swingin a deal on that Indy ??

Rich

[This message has been edited by Richjk21 (edited 05-17-2010).]

FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post
Naw, I have an SD4 Indy already. I am considering a 3800SC Fiero GT
Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
Ahhh... gotcha
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Check your PMs.

Ron

Ron,

thanks for the scoop on LTL service. I think I wil probably just end up flying down to ATL renting a trunk and driving it back myself. I am taking up valuable space in someone's shop.

Will

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My replacement GT trunk seals are now in production and shipping. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
You have a pm about a delivery quote from Forth Worth Texas to South Jersey, Cinnaminson.

Dave
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2010 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
The ChopTop meets Joey.

Delivered safe and sound to Bmwguru for some upgrades.

Thanks Joey, how was the trip?
anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2010 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post
Troy,

The car was delivered to the shop safely today. Dave and Ryan decided to go into work on a Sunday, so it was easier to just deliver it there today instead of tomorrow.
We got a bunch of looks on the way back. The car should be ready for you before the end of the week.

Joey

------------------
1986 SE powered by a Volkswagen VR6. Buck Wild!

www.hausofguru.com

anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2011 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post
Hey there! I'm still here... ready to haul. Just a few restrictions...

1) I can only haul on weekends.
2) I can only haul within about 20 hours of my hometown Howell, NJ 07731
3) Best bet is to pm BMWguru for hauling
4) I need somebody to help load/unload the vehicle on/off the trailer.
5) Depending on the length of the whole trip, I may bring my favorite co-pilots (my children) and/or BMWguru..

Typically, if I know I'm definitely hauling by Wednesday, I could plan on leaving Friday night or early Saturday morning.

Again, best bet is to pm bmwguru (he's on the computer A LOT more than I am.)

------------------
1986 SE powered by a Volkswagen VR6. Buck Wild!

www.hausofguru.com

[This message has been edited by anonymity (edited 10-17-2011).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2011 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2011 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

PM sent

PM replied
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay