Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Is a tuner fiero a good idea? Or am i gunna get beat up by you guys (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
Is a tuner fiero a good idea? Or am i gunna get beat up by you guys by Bboyballistik
Started on: 12-25-2010 10:02 AM
Replies: 183
Last post by: iluvsd619 on 12-31-2010 02:27 AM
TommyRocker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bboyballistik:
hummer on 22s

You aren't doing yourself any favors.

I would take the blue one any day too. I would remove the wing and the can, but the car looks pretty good. I even liked the wheels. That red one just looks pieced together to me. Those side panels (fake widebody? WTF!?) and that Faux355 nose just don't fit the car at all. Then the missing headlight doors mess up the lines even more. It's almost like whoever put it all together just picked the easiest parts to change, then picked random parts to change them for, with no regard for body lines or themes or any kind of style.
IP: Logged
Boni

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoniClick Here to visit Boni's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoniDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:
Loved the comment about the hummer lol. Make your car what you want and that is the end of it =).

Yeah, its the end, if you dont upload your masterpiece to teh internetes you know, there is no obligation to show your piece of **** /crafts to wide world... and when world kicks it back, die as man, man

------------------
Fiero 1985 notch 2.5 automatic
http://boni.smutek.pl/auto

pro street dave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pro street daveSend a Private Message to pro street daveDirect Link to This Post
IT'S your car do what you like. some people say my fiero not a fiero because the engine up front. never understood that?
pro street dave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pro street daveSend a Private Message to pro street daveDirect Link to This Post

pro street dave

288 posts
Member since Dec 2006
YOU KNOW IT'S NOT THE WING I DO NOT LIKE IT'S THE UPRIGHTS IF THAY LOOKED MOOR LIKE THE STOCK ONE ON THE FIERO I THINK IT MIGHT WORK.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post

Oh n the wing and muffler r comming off!!!

Good news!

Never ask for opinions if you've already made your mind up or are easily offended, because not all opinions will be
what you want to hear. No point asking if the thread just turns into a screaming match between you and others.

I'm sure some people are horrified at what I've done with my Indy, but I think most still think it's tasteful even if it's
not something they would have done. Always gets on the street!

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 12-28-2010).]

FieroGtBandit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGtBanditSend a Private Message to FieroGtBanditDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps Just A Smaller Wing?

------------------
RIP Pontiac. Building Excitment Till The End. 1926-2009

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post12-27-2010 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post
Bahahaha. Ah, kids.
And 74-82 Vettes aren't particularly impressive. Most of them can be had cheaper than Fieros.
And is the Hummer a Hummer, or is it a rebranded Suburban?
Saying "I'm not a ricer, I also have these other bland cars," isn't really much of an argument. If you're not, that's fine, but the constant back and forth in this thread doesn't help you one way or the other in making that argument. It just provides amusement for everyone else.

Oh, and: in before trash.
Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-28-2010 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post
Aa hahahahahaha Oh no u hurt my feelings. What a pussy
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
EDIT: Reading through some of these posts, I'm gonna do myself a favor and stay out

[This message has been edited by grkboy707 (edited 12-28-2010).]

30+mpg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgDirect Link to This Post
How it looks doesn't make it run better.

What rpms are you at when you hit the NOS?

Any kick?

[This message has been edited by 30+mpg (edited 12-28-2010).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Aa hahahahahaha Oh no u hurt my feelings. What a pussy

I dont see you lasting long on here with an additude like that.

Also for real.. my spelling is horriable but please dont butcher up the english language.... we all passed first grade here and were not on a cell phone, its spelled You not u.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 12-29-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I dont see you lasting long on here with an additude like that.

Taking bets now,

Which goes first, Bboyballistik or the Solstice?

Find out, next week....
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by TommyRocker:

Taking bets now,

Find out, next week....

Lol well i cant make the big decision before i get a warm day with the roof off so yall bet wisely

Nah the solstice is here to stay.. It reminds me of a Daily driveable fiero but with a better sound system

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 12-28-2010).]

TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Lol well i cant make the big decision before i get a warm day with the roof off so yall bet wisely

Nah the solstice is here to stay.. It reminds me of a Daily driveable fiero but with a better sound system

Quoted for posterity....

We shall see.

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TommyRocker:

Taking bets now,

Find out, next week....

IBTC.

PK, You said you were not going to post again, just like you have said you are keeping the Solstice forever.

Brad
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

IBTC.

PK, You said you were not going to post again, just like you have said you are keeping the Solstice forever.

Brad

I dont think it really matters.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 12-28-2010).]

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
This fiero looks like a total pile of dog crap. Oh, btw you are well over 300hp. The giant wing add 100 and the fart can add 20. Hell, you are a nos sticker and a boost gauge reading vacuum away from 400!
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
IBTC

WOW! you guys are harsh anymore... crazyness. It's been a while since i've been posting but tonight was a special night.

Man,,,, "Ricing" a fiero has been done here a few times. All of them seem to get flamed here sooner or later. Don't let it get to you and don't bother responding to the haters. On that note...

They call big wings, spoilers because it spoils the look of the car. But that's just my opinion. But it will provide a great handle for when you need to push it home from the NOS... kinda like a shopping cart. been there, NOS + 2.8 = KABOOM!

Maybe if you change the angle of the muffler you can get away with it ascetically. Maybe customize the bumper to make it more pleasing to the eyes. Again, just my opinion.

As for the Hummer... sorry man, if it's not an H1 it's not a hummer in my eyes. Its a over priced, over glorified suburban. Good truck from what i hear but not a rugged real Hummer they really should re-badge them. It's false advertising. Not your fault though... a lot of people bought into the hype.

Last but not least... the vette... loved the look of them but the engines needed help. Very under powered. Maybe tone it down a little and but the NOS in there.

All of this is just my opinion. Remember: "Opinions are like a*holes, everybody has one and they all stink!"
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
Wow, this is intense.

Bboyballistik- If you plan on going fast, like triple digits fast, I would invest in some kind of hood modification. The Fiero at triple digits tends to rise in the front, it can get pretty hairy. I am surprised no one has mentioned it to you. LOL!

Okay, you asked people for their opinion and they gave it to you. I have been on here for a little while and have relized that some people on here are brutally honest, that's why I come on here and ask for opinions, I like people to be honest. I don't get butt hurt about it, I respect their opinion, tell everyone I appreciate their feedback and drive on. Personally, I hate wings and fart cans on Fieros, but that's me. If that is what you like then do it, don't care about what others think. I can respect the fact that you own a nice Fiero and you want it to be unique to you, and I think you should stick to your guns. My friends gave me a hard time with my yellow Fiero GT, until they saw what it could do or if they rode in it, then they would be like Wow! Just do what you want, make a build thread, there are people on here that have the same taste as you do. Just don't bash people when they give you an honest opinion that you asked for, you won't gain any respect from people on here or you will make some enemies or get banned from the forum real fast. We all share at least one thing on here, we all like Fieros, just in different flavors.

P.S.- Factory 2.8's don't like NOS. I put NOS in a Camaro with a 3.4 in it and it lasted for about 30 seconds. Sure I went real fast, for 30 seconds. LOL!
Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-29-2010 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post
You people are retarded. If you actually read the threads .. I sold the wing and the muffler is gone. Haha n i didnt as for any opinion on my hummer or vette.. You people are kind enough to give me such great feedback which i hold dear to my heart! Thank you all
30+mpg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgDirect Link to This Post
What rpms are you at when you hit the NOS?

Any kick?
PFF
System Bot
Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-29-2010 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post
I havnt tried it yet but i just got my 3800sc engine n im going to start building it after i get the car painted. N if the 2.8 doesnt blow too soon i was thinking about turbo 3800 instead... But its a fiero.. So resale is garbage unless if ther cool n on this forum
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

You people are retarded. If you actually read the threads .. I sold the wing and the muffler is gone. Haha n i didnt as for any opinion on my hummer or vette.. You people are kind enough to give me such great feedback which i hold dear to my heart! Thank you all

I am curious. How old are you? Calling people retarded is a bit immature. "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie is a good read too.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post

Seriously? I don't have all day at home to sit and read every post on a 4 page thread that asks for an opinion on the first few posts. Just skimmed a bit, so sorry i missed your every word. I only posted about them cause i did see in browsing that you were getting crap for them. Maybe they have been justified in flaming you... Enjoy your short stay on the forum.
Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-29-2010 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

Seriously? I don't have all day at home to sit and read every post on a 4 page thread that asks for an opinion on the first few posts. Just skimmed a bit, so sorry i missed your every word. I only posted about them cause i did see in browsing that you were getting crap for them. Maybe they have been justified in flaming you... Enjoy your short stay on the forum.

Yea cause my one goal in life is to be on a fiero forum haha u ****in loser.
Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-29-2010 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post

Bboyballistik

51 posts
Member since Sep 2010

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

I am curious. How old are you? Calling people retarded is a bit immature. "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie is a good read too.

Do u see these other posts? I can say whatever i want when people bash on cars i worked soo hard for. Yes, im ony 25. I hav a vintage corvette, a brand new hummer and a fiero that i bought as a toy for the track which i just started working on. Ive been on my own sence i was 17.. Raised by my only sister because both my parents died when i was little.. I hav never had money or anything.. And i had to bust my ass to get where i am. Nothing was ever handed to me! I highly doubt any of these older "
gentlemen" on here had such nice cars when they were my age.. So i get **** for it. Im used to it tho

I may be immature but i take alot of pride in whats mine. Ive tried to be nice n make a couple friends on this forum.. But its the internet. People can say whatever they want without any consiquence. Do you honestly think i started this thead on my car to be a jerk to people?

I didnt mind criticism. I expected it. And i took some advice. The wing is gone and i love the car without it.. And no **** the nos will blow the engine... I built my first truck. I dropped a 350 from a junk yard into a 85 s10 blazer on my own when i was 15.. Im not new to cars.

I respect peoples honest opinions. And i do apologize for any retaliation.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-29-2010 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

I may be immature but i take alot of pride in whats mine. Ive tried to be nice n make a couple friends on this forum.. But its the internet. People can say whatever they want without any consiquence. Do you honestly think i started this thead on my car to be a jerk to people?

You need to learn something about the world: You can't say whatever you want, without consequence; even if it is the Internet.

And yes, it does sound like you joined the forum simply to be a jerk to people. Every other post you've made has been inflamatory to anyone who's posted in this thread. Calling everyone a retard, ******* , whatever the new word of the day is, will only get you banned pretty quickly. If you want to share your car and ask opinions about it, then man up and stop being a reactionary child. Post some actual progress on your build, instead of trying to get into arguments with everyone. It's a forum; if you don't want opinions on something, then don't post about it.

EDIT: Well, nevermind. Already banned it seems.

[This message has been edited by dobey (edited 12-29-2010).]

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
See.... short lived.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

EDIT: Well, nevermind. Already banned it seems.

Well, yeah - he DID have some knee-jerk reactions and started bad mouthing people AND the forum.
Sounds like a good candidate for RFT and the name-calling egos there.

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 12-29-2010).]

css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post
Its always entertaining when people ask for opinions, then don't like the answers they get. :rolleyes
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I saw it commin...... another one bites the dust.... hope you enjoyed your stay.

I respect peoples honest opinions. And i do apologize for any retaliation.

BTW little bit to late there.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 12-29-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
Wow that was quick. I am only 21 and he acts like one of those gangster high school kids, every word out of his mouth has to be disrespectful. He is one of those people that make me wonder why we protect his freedoms, then I remember all the grateful people that live everyday thankful for their freedoms and proud Americans.
PerKr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PerKrClick Here to visit PerKr's HomePageSend a Private Message to PerKrDirect Link to This Post
*edit: didn't notice he managed to get himself banned already...

[This message has been edited by PerKr (edited 12-29-2010).]

dmcgreene

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dmcgreeneSend a Private Message to dmcgreeneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

Wow that was quick. I am only 21 and he acts like one of those gangster high school kids, every word out of his mouth has to be disrespectful. He is one of those people that make me wonder why we protect his freedoms, then I remember all the grateful people that live everyday thankful for their freedoms and proud Americans.

x2
Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post
well that got out of hand. Sucks I never got his address. Attitude or not I like to mingle with fiero owners in the area. Ah well.....to bad
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I'm not quite sure what warranted the guy getting banned.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Im not either. Once again, the pff banwagon strikes. Sheeshe guys.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I'll admit it this was one of the new guys who i contributed to his negitive ratring.. peronaly the guy looke like RFT material more thna PFF material.
Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I agree he wasn't THAT bad just overreacted to the opinions he asked for. The problem was that he was new and didn't have any/enough positive ratings to offset the people he pissed off enough to neg him. Just out of curiosity I looked at mine. No negs but I only had about 5 positives and I have helped a lot more people than that. I think it's the old cliche when you make someone mad they try to do something about it but if you help someone they don't even think about giving a positive. (I'm guilty of that myself sometimes)
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-29-2010 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Terry_w:
I agree he wasn't THAT bad just overreacted to the opinions he asked for. The problem was that he was new and didn't have any/enough positive ratings to offset the people he pissed off enough to neg him. Just out of curiosity I looked at mine. No negs but I only had about 5 positives and I have helped a lot more people than that. I think it's the old cliche when you make someone mad they try to do something about it but if you help someone they don't even think about giving a positive. (I'm guilty of that myself sometimes)

You sure about that? I only see a way to view ratings I've given, not how many positive/negative/neutral I've received exactly.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock