Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Is a tuner fiero a good idea? Or am i gunna get beat up by you guys (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
Is a tuner fiero a good idea? Or am i gunna get beat up by you guys by Bboyballistik
Started on: 12-25-2010 10:02 AM
Replies: 183
Last post by: iluvsd619 on 12-31-2010 02:27 AM
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
you know to me the term "r**er" is no different then the word used about African Americans......who do you think started the tuner thing????
DUUH!!!! THE JAPANESE!!! bloody, HELL. thats how the "myth" started.. that it means Japanese import cars.

now that video is saying its really about the people not the cars.......right! he means the disrespectful kids that line up on private property doing burnies and leave it a mess. thats why it "travels" so much.....solution hang out at pepboys.....trash their lot and they can use the profit they make off them kids to pay for the clean up. maybe hire a security guard or two....

back to your regular scheaduled beatings......

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 12-25-2010).]

IP: Logged
17Car

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 17CarSend a Private Message to 17CarDirect Link to This Post
In case no one has said before, Welcome to the forum!
In my humble opinion, loose the wing, everything else looks good. Like the wheels and the taillights.

------------------
* 97 Olds Cutlass DD
* 86 Mustang SVO Rear Ended, R.I.P (Sold)

* 86 Fiero GT, Soon to be Northstar

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Watch the video, it explains that it has nothing to do with the car and it wasn't directed at you, it was for the kid with the maroon car.

Your mom has a myspace.

Bboyballistik

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-25-2010 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post

Watch the video, it explains that it has nothing to do with the car and it wasn't directed at you, it was for the kid with the maroon car.

Lol thanks for clarifying
Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-25-2010 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post

Bboyballistik

51 posts
Member since Sep 2010
Hahahaha myspace.

------------------
Ballistik fieroo

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
for the sake of arguement.......

Tuner (car)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Please improve this article if you can. The talk page may contain suggestions. (August 2009)

A tuner car, often from Japanese, Asian or European manufacturers, is a car that combines comfort, practicality and high gas mileage with performance modifications, primarily to its engine. Tuners are normally good-handling vehicles, due to their light weight and more sophisticated suspensions.

Modifications range from visual upgrades such as changing the rims, tinting the windows and installing bodykits, to a variety of performance modifications, such as installing a short shifter and a Weighted Gear Knob, depending on what the car is "tuned" or set up for. Often, body kits are fitted due to being lighter or offer more air flow and can be a mix of carbon fibre.

Some tuner manufacturers offer variants of their cars with performance modifications already installed, such as the Subaru Impreza WRX STi and the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. Due to their smaller engines, these cars are often manufactured with turbo-chargers and super-chargers in order to compete with other sports cars.

Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX

Contents [hide]
1 Origin
1.1 Modification
2 See also
3 References

[edit] Origin
In the 1970s and 80s, Japanese motor companies produced many popular performance cars and performance versions of existing cars. However, many of these were never exported beyond Asia. In the late 1980s and early 1990s, "gray imports" of Japanese performance cars, such as the Toyota Supra and Nissan Skyline (R32-34)[1][1] [2][3], became abundant in Western Europe and North America. Many factors, such as the interchangeability of parts, the low cost of obtaining an imported used car, and networking and e-commerce via the Internet all allowed the expansion of the practice of modifying a low-cost compact car. In the United States, this was in direct contrast to the domestic car production around the same time, where there was a very small performance aftermarket for domestic compact and economy cars. In the United States, the focus was instead on sporty cars such as the Ford Mustang and Chevrolet Corvette, or on classic muscle cars.

Because of their light weight and the increasing availability of low-cost tuning equipment, economy and compact cars exhibit high performance at a low cost in comparison to dedicated sports cars. As professional sporting and racing with such vehicles increased, so did recreational use of these vehicles. Drivers with little or no automotive, mechanical, or racing experience would modify their vehicles to emulate the more impressive versions of racing vehicles, with mixed results.

Also a rise of this class of automobiles into racing scenes was the Rallying competitions, where highly modified tuners race against each other on twisty roads and are timed.This has led to some public styling like on the Impreza models.

During the late '90s, demand for tuning began to spike to many countries and people with the introduction of a video game franchise by the name of Gran Turismo for the Sony Playstation. It showed that normal everyday cars could be transformed into high performance vehicles for racing.Also the net showed people what other countries had done to there cars and the after market parts scene was now more wider and people cold buy more parts than they had seen before.The modding tuning side had been around for many years where we see Skylines in races down to the 60's and drifting in the 70's and BMW's tuned and racing from the 60's also just a few cars which where tuned and raced from years ago.

Spectators along a special stage watch Chris Atkinson drive past in a Subaru Impreza WRC.[edit] Modification
The essence of modification of a tuner car is an attempt to extract the greatest possible performance from the base motor vehicle through the addition, alteration or outright replacement of parts. Although this largely involves modifying the engine and management systems of the vehicle to increase the power output, additional changes are often required to allow the vehicle to handle this power, including stiffened suspension, widened tires, better brakes, improved steering and transmission modifications such as the installation of a short shifter. Although largely invisible from outside the vehicle, certain modifications such as low profile tires, altered suspension, and the addition of spoilers can change the overall appearance of the car.

and yes i know there are European Tuners and even American Tuners but the history is FACT!

end of my rant......i am not mad just not mean

Laters
D
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post
Well I have done some severely retarded things to my cars in the past. In the end its a matter of if YOU like it or not. IMO the wing is just too big. The style isnt bad it's just very large. Not my idea of a nice looking wing. Then again it's not my car. lol Ignore all the haters. But listen to the criticism, it will make it easier to deal with tards ya meet in real life.

Not that I have any say at all because when I was yngr I was given a car for free and did this too it....lol http://www.cardomain.com/ri...1994-saturn-s-series

We all have our moments I suppose. lol
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

for the sake of arguement.......

Tuner (car)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Please improve this article if you can. The talk page may contain suggestions. (August 2009)

A tuner car, often from Japanese, Asian or European manufacturers, is a car that combines comfort, practicality and high gas mileage with performance modifications, primarily to its engine. Tuners are normally good-handling vehicles, due to their light weight and more sophisticated suspensions.

Modifications range from visual upgrades such as changing the rims, tinting the windows and installing bodykits, to a variety of performance modifications, such as installing a short shifter and a Weighted Gear Knob, depending on what the car is "tuned" or set up for. Often, body kits are fitted due to being lighter or offer more air flow and can be a mix of carbon fibre.

Some tuner manufacturers offer variants of their cars with performance modifications already installed, such as the Subaru Impreza WRX STi and the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. Due to their smaller engines, these cars are often manufactured with turbo-chargers and super-chargers in order to compete with other sports cars.

Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX

Contents [hide]
1 Origin
1.1 Modification
2 See also
3 References

[edit] Origin
In the 1970s and 80s, Japanese motor companies produced many popular performance cars and performance versions of existing cars. However, many of these were never exported beyond Asia. In the late 1980s and early 1990s, "gray imports" of Japanese performance cars, such as the Toyota Supra and Nissan Skyline (R32-34)[1][1] [2][3], became abundant in Western Europe and North America. Many factors, such as the interchangeability of parts, the low cost of obtaining an imported used car, and networking and e-commerce via the Internet all allowed the expansion of the practice of modifying a low-cost compact car. In the United States, this was in direct contrast to the domestic car production around the same time, where there was a very small performance aftermarket for domestic compact and economy cars. In the United States, the focus was instead on sporty cars such as the Ford Mustang and Chevrolet Corvette, or on classic muscle cars.

Because of their light weight and the increasing availability of low-cost tuning equipment, economy and compact cars exhibit high performance at a low cost in comparison to dedicated sports cars. As professional sporting and racing with such vehicles increased, so did recreational use of these vehicles. Drivers with little or no automotive, mechanical, or racing experience would modify their vehicles to emulate the more impressive versions of racing vehicles, with mixed results.

Also a rise of this class of automobiles into racing scenes was the Rallying competitions, where highly modified tuners race against each other on twisty roads and are timed.This has led to some public styling like on the Impreza models.

During the late '90s, demand for tuning began to spike to many countries and people with the introduction of a video game franchise by the name of Gran Turismo for the Sony Playstation. It showed that normal everyday cars could be transformed into high performance vehicles for racing.Also the net showed people what other countries had done to there cars and the after market parts scene was now more wider and people cold buy more parts than they had seen before.The modding tuning side had been around for many years where we see Skylines in races down to the 60's and drifting in the 70's and BMW's tuned and racing from the 60's also just a few cars which where tuned and raced from years ago.

Spectators along a special stage watch Chris Atkinson drive past in a Subaru Impreza WRC.[edit] Modification
The essence of modification of a tuner car is an attempt to extract the greatest possible performance from the base motor vehicle through the addition, alteration or outright replacement of parts. Although this largely involves modifying the engine and management systems of the vehicle to increase the power output, additional changes are often required to allow the vehicle to handle this power, including stiffened suspension, widened tires, better brakes, improved steering and transmission modifications such as the installation of a short shifter. Although largely invisible from outside the vehicle, certain modifications such as low profile tires, altered suspension, and the addition of spoilers can change the overall appearance of the car.

and yes i know there are European Tuners and even American Tuners but the history is FACT!

end of my rant......i am not mad just not mean

Laters
D

Theres also what there calling now and days domestic tuner's like the SRT4 Cobalt SS HHR SS Focus SVT etc. Hell even the solstice falls into this. They cannot by any means be classifyed as american muscle because they just cannot fall into that catagory.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 12-25-2010).]

Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-25-2010 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darksyde:

Well I have done some severely retarded things to my cars in the past. In the end its a matter of if YOU like it or not. IMO the wing is just too big. The style isnt bad it's just very large. Not my idea of a nice looking wing. Then again it's not my car. lol Ignore all the haters. But listen to the criticism, it will make it easier to deal with tards ya meet in real life.

Not that I have any say at all because when I was yngr I was given a car for free and did this too it....lol http://www.cardomain.com/ri...1994-saturn-s-series

We all have our moments I suppose. lol

Damn dude if your in tonawanda come check it out

------------------
Ballistik fieroo

Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post
Where you at in Buffalo?

[This message has been edited by Darksyde (edited 12-25-2010).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post
well to me the American Tuners relvent to the past of the tuner scene would be more like the Shelby, Rouch Mustangs......maybe the SLP Trans Ams and Camaros......but i am talking more about the early history. todays Tuners are to me different.

when talking about, in general i believe there are tremendous differences in the regions of tuners.....European (AMG, The M class).....The Japanese....and the Americans. it starts with the basic Power Plant.....thats the ture grit right there.

having a Mera i get into talks about the Ferrari Powerplant vs the American swap i would get. some of the Mera guys have big V8 plans in the near future. so it all realitive from your viewpoint.i have pics of a Fiero engine in a real Ferrari 308! NO FOOLIES!
seeing as Fieros, we most all have american power it will always be a discussion of Muscle Car Power till someone does a AMG swap or a Japanese Powerplant swap.
its all good if the car represents at the track.....that all i care about. see my therad in the archives about my Mera and a SRT swap....totally dreaming i was......ha!
later all and to all a good night (cap).......
D
PFF
System Bot
Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-25-2010 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post

Where you at in Buffalo?

Tonawanda near the blvd malll

------------------
Ballistik fieroo

pmbrunelle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:
No problem. Realistically, your wing wouldn't be terrible if it were 12" lower. Its just rediculously high at the moment, and the muffler... well you already figured that one out on your own.

I'll remind you that the wing mounted 12" lower in dirty air won't work that well.

Ridiculous for most people's sense of style? Sure.

For function? No.
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bboyballistik:

Tonawanda near the blvd malll

Damn you were probably mere blocks away from the 2 mini meets we had over the summer.
fieroboy_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtDirect Link to This Post
I think pontiackids car looks pretty sweet. Id buy it if i was in the market. I think the spoilers kinda cool. Considering .most fieros never go fast enoigh to accually use the spoiler its just cosmetic. I am kinda partial to the stock one. Although the mustange saleen spoiler is on my list to get.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
It's your car BUT you asked for our opinion. Get rid of the wing and the fart can. REAL race vehicles do not have a gaudy wing, but a functional wing. I think the IMSA rear spoiler is more effective. If not they would not have developed it for the real racing Fieros! A fart can on a race car? Please.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

It's your car BUT you asked for our opinion. Get rid of the wing and the fart can. REAL race vehicles do not have a gaudy wing, but a functional wing. I think the IMSA rear spoiler is more effective. If not they would not have developed it for the real racing Fieros! A fart can on a race car? Please.

X2 for the body style of the fiero and the aerodynamic's i think the wraparound and whale tail spoiler's would be the most effective for downforce. the wing on the OP's car on the right car might serve a purpos but on a fiero it just dosent look right.

But than again most of our fieros arnt fast enough for the downforce to mean anything.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 12-25-2010).]

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Well if you're actually giving the wing away I'll take it lol. I could use the stands or the end plates for a project for university

Just pm me!

blackrams

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
OK, reference the wing and the fart can. It's your car and you should do what ever pleases you. I personally wouldn't consider either but, I'm not the one making the decision.

I have friends that think I'm crazy driving a Fiero, then they find out I've got seven of them and they look at me like I'm nuts. Maybe I am. regardless, you asked for an opinion, I gave you mine.

Best wishes.

Ron
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
Bboyballistik let me give you some personal advice, since your new to the forum.. Dont ever ask anyone for their opinion of how you modify your car, especially since your car is more on the Ricey side (which there is nothing wrong with) as you have discovered, you will either get made fun of, or some people here will just flat out insult your taste.. Although some will just give you an honest opinion. This place is great if you need technical or mechanical help though, many many very knowledgeable people here who will be happy to help you.. Just dont ask their personal opinion of your car.. You shouldent care what others think anyway..

I think your car looks cool.. I will admit i dont care for the wing, its just to hugh for my taste, but man if you look at it and think to yourself.. "that looks badass" then leave it on there man.. Its your car, do whatever you want too it, dont mind these old farts, they just make fun of your style because its different from theirs. Dont get me wrong, im kinda "old school" when it comes too the look of my Fiero, i prefer the mostly stock look, without anything too flashy on it.. But thats just my taste.

Its your car bro.. Build it, drive it, and enjoy it.. Screw what everyone else thinks..

Nice to see someone from Buffalo on the forum! Im from Buffalo originally, i grew up there, and most of my family still lives there. We lived in North Tonawanda.. I also lived in Williamsville for the 1st 10 years of my life.

Oh and welcome to the forum..

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 12-25-2010).]

La fiera

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Frizlefrak:

It's your car, and if you're happy, that's all that matters. The world would be a boring place if we all did everything the same way.

I like this guy!
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Your mom has a myspace.

Is that a quote from your favorite Fast and the Furious movie?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Is that a quote from your favorite Fast and the Furious movie?

No, i'm just stating that, "your mom...has a myspace'.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

No, i'm just stating that, "your mom...has a myspace'.

Not sure why, but that made me laugh pretty hard. Excellent nonsensical reply to keep the mood lighthearted in here.

Opinion on bboy's car: Love the shade of blue, the wheels look great and give it a nice stance. (Is this car lowered?) Also a big fan of the taillight panel, minus the prancing stallion. I like the stripes, just need to be a little wider, maybe offset to one side??

Wing is just too big, for some reason I think blue Fieros look amazing spoiler-less. The exhaust should at least be straightened out, and would balance better if it were dual.

Mehhh on the 355 nose, I like it just as much as the stock GT nose.
Genopsyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeDirect Link to This Post
Not a fan of the wing and muffler at all either, but since you already stated that you aren't going to use them, I guess it doesn't matter.

When I first got into cars, I thought those things looked "cool" as well. I was also young, naive, and immature (still a little immature). Youth plays a big role on what most consider "poor taste" when it comes to "customization". I would bet money that once you get a few years older, your taste will change and you will come to appreciate the more subtle "clean" look. You by no means have to go for the "stock" look, to look good and stand out from the rest. Take a look in the "best looking fastback" and "best looking notchback" threads and you will see exactly what I'm talking about. "less is more"

I think you were on the right track with the 355 nose and the tail lens panel. The wheels look great, I really like them. Some bigger drilled and slotted rotors would really compliment them. I suggest looking into shaving the side moldings. It's a lot of work and not easy, but some have done it and it makes a world of difference. Cleaning up the interior with new carpet, seats and a more modern looking dash and center console are things to consider also, and adding technology from newer model cars to help modernize yours. See "modernize your fiero with technology" thread.

edit to add: I think Pontiackid's car looks great, both of them. They just have some gaps here and there to fill in. Otherwise , it's very tastefully done, and the guy who likes to bash it is only doing so out of spite. Why? No idea. Maybe he needs a hobby.
------------------

[This message has been edited by Genopsyde (edited 12-26-2010).]

Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-26-2010 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post
The horse was taped on.. Not staying on.

But i need a good single muffler with great sound.

Any ideas?

------------------
Ballistik fieroo

carnut122

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

I wanna swap a 3.8 sc next winter anyways

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

That's a good thing, but what will you drive until then?
dmcgreene

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dmcgreeneSend a Private Message to dmcgreeneDirect Link to This Post

The horse was taped on.. Not staying on.

But i need a good single muffler with great sound.

Any ideas?

im not sure what you mean by single muffler, but mine has a flowmaster muffler with sprint headers and a cat delete and sounds great (no emissions testing here)
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
If I drop a 100 shot on my 2200 powered Fiero would that make it a tuner? LOL well I don't know about tuner but it would probably turn the motor upside down the first time I got on it.

Anyway back to the OP, looking forward to what you do to your car. Make a build thread and keep it updated.
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post
As far as sound goes i'm running a High flow cat and a stock muffler. The things sounds fantastic to be honest. Although I do plan on swapping out muffler and tips this summer.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

As far as sound goes i'm running a High flow cat and a stock muffler. The things sounds fantastic to be honest. Although I do plan on swapping out muffler and tips this summer.

X2 i'm not a stock exaust kind of guy but the stock exaust on the V6 fiero sounds nice.

PFF
System Bot
PerKr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PerKrClick Here to visit PerKr's HomePageSend a Private Message to PerKrDirect Link to This Post

Im not goin thru a rice phase jerks.. I also hav a original 77 corvette stingray and a hummer on 22s

well... at least nobody can say that the fiero is the worst-looking in your garage did the hummer come with gold chains and diamond fake teeth as well?
Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-26-2010 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PerKr:

well... at least nobody can say that the fiero is the worst-looking in your garage did the hummer come with gold chains and diamond fake teeth as well?

So u r rascist ? Just cause im black doesnt mean i hav gold teeth!!!!
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

Thats the beauty of the internet, you can get foot-in-mouth disease really quick not physically seeing the person you are talking to
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

you know to me the term "r**er" is no different then the word used about African Americans......who do you think started the tuner thing????
DUUH!!!! THE JAPANESE!!! bloody, HELL. thats how the "myth" started.. that it means Japanese import cars.

now that video is saying its really about the people not the cars.......right! he means the disrespectful kids that line up on private property doing burnies and leave it a mess. thats why it "travels" so much.....solution hang out at pepboys.....trash their lot and they can use the profit they make off them kids to pay for the clean up. maybe hire a security guard or two....

back to your regular scheaduled beatings......

that first name of mine sure aint 'anglish!!!!

and the other half gets earned in threads like these......keep it up boys!!!
PerKr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PerKrClick Here to visit PerKr's HomePageSend a Private Message to PerKrDirect Link to This Post

are you kidding me? really? that's actually a bit amusing

on a serious side note, how on earth would anyone have known you were black? hell, most guys on here don't even realize I don't live in the states
Genopsyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeDirect Link to This Post
he didn't say gold teeth, he said diamond teeth...
Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-26-2010 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post
Yea.. Im not black haha
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
This thread is becomming so full of fail.. im out before the sh*t hits the fan. peace.
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
for once...^---Agree.

Loved the comment about the hummer lol. Make your car what you want and that is the end of it =).
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock