Buffalo NY by Steve25
Started on: 12-21-2010 05:16 PM
Replies: 27
Last post by: Darksyde on 12-26-2010 10:19 PM
Steve25

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve25Send a Private Message to Steve25Direct Link to This Post
I have been approached about a job in Buffalo NY. Is there anything going on there Fierowise?

I know that Toronto is only 100 miles away too.

Thanks,

Steve

[This message has been edited by Steve25 (edited 12-21-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
It's cold, it snows a lot, but they deal w/ the snow pretty well.

there are a few fiero owners within 2 hours dring, I think, but nothing 'organized'...afaik...
lonewolf_305

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lonewolf_305Send a Private Message to lonewolf_305Direct Link to This Post
not much for fiero around upstate ny we should get something going though
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steve25:

I have been approached about a job in Buffaly NY. Is there anything going on there Fierowise?

Thanks,

Steve

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/081281.html

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
there is alot that goes on in upstate ....we have our annual run around the glen in late april and a few other things planned for this year ...we started a club nyfoc.com check some it out and there are alot of nice shows and get togethers in buffalo ...and like six to 10 active forum members from buffalo !!!!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post
Don't hate on buffalo. lol We do stuff! sometimes......

------------------

Steve25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve25Send a Private Message to Steve25Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hardpact:

there is alot that goes on in upstate ....we have our annual run around the glen in late april and a few other things planned for this year ...we started a club nyfoc.com check some it out and there are alot of nice shows and get togethers in buffalo ...and like six to 10 active forum members from buffalo !!!!

Nice!!

Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-21-2010 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post
Im from tonawanda right outside of buffalo.. Thers not much goin on w fieros around here and i only see a couple every one in a while.
Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-21-2010 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post

Bboyballistik

51 posts
Member since Sep 2010
Im from tonawanda right outside of buffalo.. Thers not much goin on w fieros around here and i only see a couple every one in a while.
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bboyballistik:

Your just looking in all the wrong spots pal. I'm from tonawanda as well. Hell this past summer we had 2 get togethers in amherst. Pay attention to this thread for info on things in the area //www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/066774-10.html

Steve25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve25Send a Private Message to Steve25Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

You could not pay me to live in Buffalo... my Wife's family lives in St Joeseph Michigan, they get some nice snowfalls too.

Hmmm, LOL
PFF
System Bot
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darksyde:

Your just looking in all the wrong spots pal. I'm from tonawanda as well. Hell this past summer we had 2 get togethers in amherst. Pay attention to this thread for info on things in the area //www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/066774-10.html

Come on Darksyde - it was in Tonawanda.

------------------

"Life is short.
Drink the good wine first"

[This message has been edited by Larryh86GT (edited 12-21-2010).]

Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-21-2010 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post
My bad darksyde .. Im new here lol
Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-21-2010 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post

Bboyballistik

51 posts
Member since Sep 2010
Damn jus checked the link u sent i didnt realize thers soo many people from b-lo on here. My project should be done in the spring n ill hav pics up soon

------------------
Ballistik fieroo

Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larryh86GT:

Come on Darksyde - it was in Tonawanda.

Anything remotely close to that disaster called NFB is amherst to me. lol
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Direct Link to This Post
its cold and it snows alot but the summer is nice too. i rode my motorcycle from n.j. to buffalo to see friends and had a great time. the home of hot wings. my fiero came from a dealer in the area.
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post
I'm originally from Buffalo and moved to metro Detroit about 7 years ago. There are a lot more Fiero's and Fiero people here than what there is in Buffalo. This can mainly be attributed to the size difference in the area and that there area simply more car-crazy people here in Metro Detroit.

That being said, Buffalo is my hometown and if I could move back, I would in a second. It's a great are filled with a lot of good people.

Should you decided to move, you will have to get a cat added to your Fiero's exhaust as there are yearly inspections there.

------------------
'88 GT- 3800 Turbo 11.367@121.03mph
gmtuners.com -Build info

Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AkursedX:
you will have to get a cat added to your Fiero's exhaust as there are yearly inspections there.

Only visual, so that cat can be hollowed out or a dummy. ;-)

Steve25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2010 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve25Send a Private Message to Steve25Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by AkursedX:

Should you decided to move, you will have to get a cat added to your Fiero's exhaust as there are yearly inspections there.

I was wondering about that.

[This message has been edited by Steve25 (edited 12-21-2010).]

lonewolf_305

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2010 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lonewolf_305Send a Private Message to lonewolf_305Direct Link to This Post
sorry guess i was wrong then agin im some what new to the forum
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2010 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bboyballistik:

Damn jus checked the link u sent i didnt realize thers soo many people from b-lo on here. My project should be done in the spring n ill hav pics up soon

What is spring in Buffalo, September?

PFF
System Bot
Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-22-2010 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post
Oo good one

------------------
Ballistik fieroo

Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2010 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weaselbeak:
What is spring in Buffalo, September?

It usually stops snowing around the 4th of July then winter starts.

Bboyballistik

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-22-2010 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BboyballistikSend a Private Message to BboyballistikDirect Link to This Post
Lol yea we get to drive our cars for about 2 weeks out of the year n the rest of the time wer preventing or getting rid of the rust lol

------------------
Ballistik fieroo

fcsmls

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2010 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fcsmlsSend a Private Message to fcsmlsDirect Link to This Post
Cruise nights in Hamilton and Burlington (1 hour drive from Buffalo) usually have a good Fiero representation.

Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2010 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steve25:

I have been approached about a job in Buffalo NY. Is there anything going on there Fierowise?

Thanks,

Steve

Here is a somewhat selfserving video on Buffalo:

http://www.buffalo123.com/b...-place-matters-video

A gorgeous video clip showing Buffalo in its best light. It was prepared by Preservation Buffalo Niagara and Visit Buffalo Niagara an arm of the Buffalo Niagara Convention Bureau. It was produced to lure participants to the National Trust Convention taking place here next October.
The imagery is absolutely beautiful - stunning!
Video produced by filmmaker John Paget

Buffalo really is a nice place to live if you have a job. Lots of good restaurants and things to do. 3 of the 4 seasons are great. Winter sucks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_New_York
Steve25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve25Send a Private Message to Steve25Direct Link to This Post
What is the octane of Premium gas in NY?
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeDirect Link to This Post
premium I think is 93 or 96. I dont often even look at that part of the pump. lol

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock