Started on: 11-12-2010 09:16 PM
Replies: 52
Last post by: Cajun on 12-07-2010 07:46 PM
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
I have a couple of 88 Fieros and too many parts, my hobby is metal fabrication and machining, and have two daughters under the age of 5.
My tool vendor of choice was discontinued several years back, so any used Popular Mechanics brand tools (used to be sold at Wal-Mart) would be appreciated. Leather work or welding gloves are also great options.
IP: Logged
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
I have about everything I could need. I like oddball stuff though.
My wife lets me get almost anything I need or want, so Christmas is really just for the kids.
I have (almost) 5 kids now. Newest girl is due in February. They like to spend all of my extra money, but I like to spoil them.
Anything car related, or something the kids would enjoy is fine with me. I'm easy.

My wife would probably say that her wishlist would be someone dragging away all the Fieros!

------------------
88 GT "The Stray" 4.9L
86 GT 2.8L 4 speed
07 Solstice GXP 2.0L turbo
08 GMC Sierra 3500 Duramax Dually.
05 Tahoe on 20's (Kid hauler)

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
i'm sure i could fly a plane no problem.
Tina

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TinaSend a Private Message to TinaDirect Link to This Post
Chocolate and gingerbread. Not necessarly in that order though either.
Or a Fiero Store Catalog.

Surprise me
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2010 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadDirect Link to This Post
Dear (Secret) Santa,

I don't need much of anything this year, but I would like to expand my Fiero library. So far I have the 25th Anniversary book and the "High Performance Fieros" book by Robert Wagoner. I want to learn as much as I can about these little cars! I have an 88 myself so anything 88 specific would be good as well. I also have not created an on-the-road Fiero first-aid kit, so any useful items for that would be fabulous!

Additionally, I love to eat. I don't have any allergies. Really, any kind of food. I mean it. Even some recipes so I can try to teach myself how to cook would be super. I also love to read, both fiction and non-fiction, of all genres. I'm open to basically anything!

Thanks so much. Even just a nice card would do if you are on a tight budget. I don't expect anything at all!

Sincerely,
Sadie

------------------

I'm a poor college student because I modify my cars!

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2010 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

There is one in the trunk thank you. And scratch snow leopard......Christmas came early!

Was it there before the 4 beers were used?
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2010 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carnut122:

Was it there before the 4 beers were used?

I never said it was used. It was buried..........under about 140 beers..........
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
is there a "received" thread yet?
i didnt see anything pop up in gen chat or O/T

------------------
AIM:Onefast2M8
00 VW GTi VR6 -- Not stock
06 VW GTi 2.0t
99 Explorer Eddie Bauer 5.0 AWD

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
I dont even know whos mine is :/
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
i got my guys info on 11-18-2010 0:33 PM
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2010 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithDirect Link to This Post
Dear Secret Santa,

I've been really good this year.

Don't really need much at all really, but I'll tell you what I like... Any Fiero memorabilia either artifact or hand made would be great!!!

Other things I like are: I collect Hard Rock pins & shot glasses, any merchandise from Hooters, any Fast & Furious stuff, gift cards or certificates, BBQ tools, flash drives,etc.

Merry Christmas Everyone,
Have a Safe and Wonderful Holiday.

Jim
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2010 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
Ive been ummm ok this year i guess... Anything I get will be treasured. I still havent seen MY person post here yet, so I will go to my backup plan since I dont have a clue what they may be looking for...

------------------
Steve
aka. SmoothGT
NotAFieroAnyLonger
CURRENT BUILD:
" SmoothGT-'w8nc' "
1987 Fiero V8/hybrid
1995 Lexus SC-400

PFF
System Bot
aNgeLeyez

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2010 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aNgeLeyezSend a Private Message to aNgeLeyezDirect Link to This Post
Dear Santa,
I would like a poster with my type of fiero on it. but make sure that it's better looking than mine right now
Thanks

------------------
<3...f.r.e.a.x.x.x...<3

Cajun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2010 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunDirect Link to This Post

Dear Secret Santa,

Any kind of Fiero memorabilia; specific to '86 would be nice.... or something local to your home town.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock