Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Purple Reign Where the &%#@ are my parts !! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Purple Reign Where the &%#@ are my parts !! by RULOOKIN
Started on: 11-08-2010 04:14 PM
Replies: 71
Last post by: Pappy on 12-05-2010 10:31 PM
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
I know there is a thread about this exact topic but here goes another, I sent PR my 2.8 Atl bracket and a custom aluminum piece back in MARCH !!! it is now NOV !!
I have tried to get a hold of him via pennocks with no return messages, does anyone have a # to reach Shawn i have had it with the delay in my project due to this, and if its not yet compleated i want my parts back,
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RULOOKIN:

I know there is a thread about this exact topic but here goes another, I sent PR my 2.8 Atl bracket and a custom aluminum piece back in MARCH !!! it is now NOV !!
I have tried to get a hold of him via pennocks with no return messages, does anyone have a # to reach Shawn i have had it with the delay in my project due to this, and if its not yet compleated i want my parts back,

And you didn't think by the other 10 pages in his thread of where are my parts to not order from him? Not to mention the low mount using the Fiero alt is so 80s.....
PURPLE REIGN

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
O.K......listen up everyone, as this will be the only post since i don't have time for this, i need to get back to work I realize it's been a while getting these Alt brackets out. First off, Carbon & Mobile both tried helping explain in the mount thread this is a sideline thing i do simply to help the Fiero community. These Alt brackets don't bring a thing in except a hell of a lot of time spent. My #1 goal first & foremost is the shop. If this business tanks, i'm finished. There's no room in this economy for another "me" so i'll be unemployed. And my first concern is food on the table & clothes on my kids back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( which has been really difficult to do recently ) i'm already up by 8 to get the kids off to school & i'm at work between 9 & 10a.m. till midnight or later 6 sometimes 7 days a week !!! We've already sold our old ass Blazer to pay bills. It's incredibly sad to get texts of a 6 year old thinking he can get a toy in a catalog for $.29 "i have enough in my piggy bank..." and his mom tell him it's $29.00 & hear that smile disappear

This isn't some big "poor me" or "excuse" post either. Don't take it that way. I'm simply pointing out priorities, and with 4 bad health issues this year it's been a MAJOR struggle to get everything done. Mounts are not too hard even though they are made from scratch as there is a process for everyone.Cad drawings brought laser shop, raw steel brought to laser shop. Cut pieces get brought to fabricator for forming. Formed pieces brought to welder for Tig assembly. Raw completed pieces brought to me for coating, assembly, fitting, & shipping. I try to stay on my welder to have 5 to 10 sets on hand at all times, but he works 2 jobs already and winds up making them to order which delays the process. 50% of the time they are on the shelf ready to ship. Alt brackets on the other hand are made to order & hand made & test fitted on a 3800 !!!! They take lots of time & i'm at the mercy of the welder & his time too. It's much easier to do them in a lot, rather than one'sy two'sy, what a PITA !!!

Currently mounts should be caught up, & 2 more Alt brackets are about ready for the box. First one out is Justin Heilman's and the second is RULOOKIN. There are 3 more to finish Robert Pennone + free shifter brackets, Frank Suttell, & Henry Shanyfelt.

Again my apologies on the timeline............just too many punches to the face to keep going, and i'm only on here but maybe once a week, AS I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THE COMPUTER OR PHONE. Makes for limited time to respond to 406 P.M's.

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

And you didn't think by the other 10 pages in his thread of where are my parts to not order from him? Not to mention the low mount using the Fiero alt is so 80s.....

Your not much help keep in mind the only ones that b!tch , are the ones that may have had a wait. Of coarse none of the hundreds of orders completed right away posted in there

[This message has been edited by PURPLE REIGN (edited 11-08-2010).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:
Your not much help keep in mind the only ones that b!tch , are the ones that may have had a wait. Of coarse none of the hundreds of orders completed right away posted in there

Aint that the truth........

Justin Heileman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Justin HeilemanSend a Private Message to Justin HeilemanDirect Link to This Post
So what Im gettting from this is that no progress has been made in the last three and a half weeks, you said mine was gonna ship by the weekend of the Oct 15th, but now its still not done. Just to clear things up its not that a mount needs to be done for Justin Heileman and also Henry Shanyfelt, both the 3800 front mount and the low alt. mount are for me, Henry shanyfelt is my grandpa and it will be his name with my adress for where the parts will ship to when that time comes. I hope this clears up any confusion.
bristowb

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bristowbSend a Private Message to bristowbDirect Link to This Post
Purple reign when I am ready for my 3800sc mounts I am calling you , because I heard yours are the best! I will give you plenty of leway. I have my own shop and kids to feed I understand your point of view.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Interesting. But I guess it's okay that your buddy Lloyde completes nothing, and still has you in his cheering section.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by bristowb:

Purple reign when I am ready for my 3800sc mounts I am calling you , because I heard yours are the best! I will give you plenty of leway. I have my own shop and kids to feed I understand your point of view.

Knowing Shawn personally and knowing his craftsmanship, you won't be disappointed.
jasonfox

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-09-2010 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxDirect Link to This Post
People whine too much when they don't get their way immediately. Instant gratification generations at work.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jasonfox:

People whine too much when they don't get their way immediately. Instant gratification generations at work.

+1
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
A guy in my club waited 9 months for a set of WCF SS headers but they delivered. The reason that he was given is that fabricated parts for a relatively low volume applications are built on an "as needed" basis. Purple reign does deliver but you sometimes need to wait a bit. Unless you are purchasing "off the shelf' parts, delivery might be one day or one year. Still better than those vendors and guys on this forum that take your money, say screw you and send nothing

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

PFF
System Bot
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
No one want to get screwed... All it takes is a quick PM or phone call to put most ppl's minds at ease...
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALJR:

No one want to get screwed... All it takes is a quick PM or phone call to put most ppl's minds at ease...

THIS

I don't mind having to wait for parts or work, but some sort of notification as to where I stand makes a huge difference between me being understanding and being pissed.

I've dealt with both sides of that coin. I bought a part off of ebay that was supposedly in stock. I waited one-month, nothing. I sent an e-mail, no response. I got a e-mail from another buyer asking if I got anything from the seller. So I wasn't the only one. Two months later, I had a friend check in person as to the status of my shipment (the business was in FL). He was told "that they are waiting for the part to come in". 4 months after the purchase, I finally get my part. No e-mails, no apologies, nothing. It's the only negative feedback that I have left on Ebay.

Now on the other side, when I was getting my 3800sc swap done by Darth Fiero. He gave me a couple of ETA's as to when my project would be done. I received an e-mail telling me that some parts he received were the wrong parts and that put him back 4-5 days. I was fine with that. After that, I received another e-mail where he apologized to me for taking so long. He had a death in the family so my project got put on the back burner. Once again, I was totally fine with that. Life happens. But the fact that he kept me updated with how things were going and where I stood, I was very understanding. His honesty is a big part of the reason why I have gone back to him more than once.

------------------
'88 GT- 3800 Turbo 11.367@121.03mph
gmtuners.com -Build info

Justin Heileman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Justin HeilemanSend a Private Message to Justin HeilemanDirect Link to This Post

THANK YOU!!!!!! this is all im saying
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bristowb:

You can get them from FieroX also for cheaper and his mounts are thicker....Not saying they are any better but they are equal to PR/WCF mounts.....
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Interesting. But I guess it's okay that your buddy Lloyde completes nothing, and still has you in his cheering section.

Define nothing?
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

X3...all it takes is a simple 2 minutes out of someones time to send a PM and most people are happy with that....Hearing nothing usually means no good.....
weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jasonfox:

Instant gratification? We're talking 7-8 months without updates. I guess that's not as bad as 5 years.

RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post

X3...all it takes is a simple 2 minutes out of someones time to send a PM and most people are happy with that....Hearing nothing usually means no good.....

This is what i was trying to get, a relply to numerous PMs,i hesitated for a long time weather or not to start a thread, Well that beeing said i just got off the phone with Shawn PR, and it seems he has been under the weather a bit, but my mount is just about done and ready to ship !
Let me note he has not taken payment of this ATL mount as of yet, as some others do take full payment for a custom item and like previously posted 9 months to a year you might see something.
This was not to be a hate on thread or to bash anyone but it was to a point where i was contimplating getting a ATL mount somewhere else and needed my parts back, looks like things are comming along as i was told .
Justin Heileman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Justin HeilemanSend a Private Message to Justin HeilemanDirect Link to This Post
How did you get his number...anyway he took my payment back when I ordered... I guess its good to know its on it way soon

[This message has been edited by Justin Heileman (edited 11-09-2010).]

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

You can get them from FieroX also for cheaper and his mounts are thicker....Not saying they are any better but they are equal to PR/WCF mounts.....

And you get the pleasure of drilling your own holes to mount them !!

Originally posted by AkursedX:
THIS

I don't mind having to wait for parts or work, but some sort of notification as to where I stand makes a huge difference between me being understanding and being pissed.

I've dealt with both sides of that coin. I bought a part off of ebay that was supposedly in stock. I waited one-month, nothing. I sent an e-mail, no response. I got a e-mail from another buyer asking if I got anything from the seller. So I wasn't the only one. Two months later, I had a friend check in person as to the status of my shipment (the business was in FL). He was told "that they are waiting for the part to come in". 4 months after the purchase, I finally get my part. No e-mails, no apologies, nothing. It's the only negative feedback that I have left on Ebay.

Now on the other side, when I was getting my 3800sc swap done by Darth Fiero. He gave me a couple of ETA's as to when my project would be done. I received an e-mail telling me that some parts he received were the wrong parts and that put him back 4-5 days. I was fine with that. After that, I received another e-mail where he apologized to me for taking so long. He had a death in the family so my project got put on the back burner. Once again, I was totally fine with that. Life happens. But the fact that he kept me updated with how things were going and where I stood, I was very understanding. His honesty is a big part of the reason why I have gone back to him more than once.

Originally posted by Justin Heileman:

THANK YOU!!!!!! this is all im saying

Much easier said than done !!! For the most of you who work your 9 to 5 job, go to work do your thing, get paid, go home, enjoy your family & car think about how your going to spend your paycheck, it's easy to sit back whine & wait.

I put in an average of 14 to 15 hours a day running a 7 bay shop by myself. I only see the kids & family on Sunday, i might as well not have any, they don't know who i am. I also deal with breaking equipment, local City b!tching about something, getting landlord to fix something, phone effin rings CONSTANTLY, customers asking for a clutch installed, i want C.V. boots installed, i need a transmission, i want my HVAC repaired, i want tires installed, i want brakes, i want an alignment, i want my conversion done, i want my headers done, i want my exhaust done, i want my intercooler done, i want my mounts done, i want my mounts done, i want my mounts done, i want my mounts done, i want my Alt bracket, i want my Alt bracket, i want my Alt bracket, i want my Alt bracket, i want my Alt bracket, i want, i want, i want, i want, ........... and i'm not even Santa Claus !!!!! Not to mention everything the "woman" wants & house & kids, getting a viral infection winding up in the hospital for 4 days, getting ACL replacement knee surgery, bad hay fever season on experimental drugs, broken tooth & filling with exposed nerve & can't afford the root canal & crown so it gets pulled......... now YOU tell me where i have time to respond to 406 P.M.'s & hang behind a keyboard all day ??????!!!!!!!!!

Back to work again......i'd like to ship these alt brackets in the morning

[This message has been edited by PURPLE REIGN (edited 11-09-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
PR futher our conversation today my payment will be through PayPall for ATL mount and shipping back to Canada, when you have time let me know $$$ amount,as it takes a few days for my paypall payments to clear,
And take it easy with the tooth i had the same thing earlyier this year so i feel your pain,had to have mine taken out too, infected tooth is the worst pain imaginable !!
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RULOOKIN:

PR futher our conversation today my payment will be through PayPall for ATL mount and shipping back to Canada, when you have time let me know $$$ amount,as it takes a few days for my paypall payments to clear,
And take it easy with the tooth i had the same thing earlyier this year so i feel your pain,had to have mine taken out too, infected tooth is the worst pain imaginable !!

DEFINATLY !!!! i'd like to put it against kidney stones or child birth !!!! I took so much of my Vicodin prescription the night before i was up vomiting.
Justin Heileman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Justin HeilemanSend a Private Message to Justin HeilemanDirect Link to This Post
PR...are we clear that both the alt and 3800 front mount are coming to me, with henry shanyfelts (my grandpas name) name and adress (I live with him)
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justin Heileman:

PR...are we clear that both the alt and 3800 front mount are coming to me, with henry shanyfelts (my grandpas name) name and adress (I live with him)

Yes.....thank you for clearing that up. As i keep track of orders usually by payment, that way i see what's here for shipping labels & what's gone out....
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
PR my top moloar was cracked infected so bad it caused a sinus infection and resulted in another sugury after the tooth was removed, on the way home from the hospital pumped full of morphien i through up in my dads corvette !

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-09-2010 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

You might want to give out this pertanant information to your friend. Perhaps it will let him finish up a project or two.

You have enough say to comment against someone, but defend loyde? You may be a stand up kind of guy, but don't let those that you call friends tarnish that designation.
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post

Much easier said than done !!! For the most of you who work your 9 to 5 job, go to work do your thing, get paid, go home, enjoy your family & car think about how your going to spend your paycheck, it's easy to sit back whine & wait.

I put in an average of 14 to 15 hours a day running a 7 bay shop by myself. I only see the kids & family on Sunday, i might as well not have any, they don't know who i am. I also deal with breaking equipment, local City b!tching about something, getting landlord to fix something, phone effin rings CONSTANTLY, customers asking for a clutch installed, i want C.V. boots installed, i need a transmission, i want my HVAC repaired, i want tires installed, i want brakes, i want an alignment, i want my conversion done, i want my headers done, i want my exhaust done, i want my intercooler done, i want my mounts done, i want my mounts done, i want my mounts done, i want my mounts done, i want my Alt bracket, i want my Alt bracket, i want my Alt bracket, i want my Alt bracket, i want my Alt bracket, i want, i want, i want, i want, ........... and i'm not even Santa Claus !!!!! Not to mention everything the "woman" wants & house & kids, getting a viral infection winding up in the hospital for 4 days, getting ACL replacement knee surgery, bad hay fever season on experimental drugs, broken tooth & filling with exposed nerve & can't afford the root canal & crown so it gets pulled......... now YOU tell me where i have time to respond to 406 P.M.'s & hang behind a keyboard all day ??????!!!!!!!!!

Did you ever hear of customer service? If you have all the work your complaining about you should be rolling in money.Unless you are doing something wrong !
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:

Did you ever hear of customer service? If you have all the work your complaining about you should be rolling in money.Unless you are doing something wrong !

Do you run your own business ??? Did you ever hear of "overhead" ??
weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

If delivery times are iffy at best, you need to scale back. I don't take on what I can't handle.

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post

I ran my own business for more than 30 years and worked as many hours a week as you do.I had a mortgage,equipment and parts to pay for,insurance,and I worked outside in the weather,0* to 100*,rain,snow,wind,you name it.I complained about not enough money and too much work,but not to the customers,they have their own problems and don't really care to hear yours.I know what it is like to pay bills and not have enough left for yourself.
PFF
System Bot
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Define nothing?

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Just my .02 cents, knowing no one or what parts are what. Ive run my own business for 40 years. I have at least a 95% on delivering jobs on my estimated time. I never take in anything until I know when I can have it finished. People appreciate it when they dont bring their car and see it set in the parking lot for weeks or months before I start on it. I generally pull their car in and start work while their standing outside waiting for their ride. Its just been good business practice. I cant even remember the last time I didnt get a job done in less time than I told the customer. Everyones happy and they keep coming back. I dont even wait for parts, I order parts/materials before the car even gets here, but parts payment is paid up front except for insurance jobs.

Best policy therefore, is just dont bite off more than you can chew as the saying goes.
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

It’s when the phone stops ringing and ppl no longer "want"; is when you REALLY have a problem!

Yes, I own my own business as well so I know how you’re feeling. I have seen times sooo slooow that I just wanted to pack it in, also have times where I couldn't keep up. But the last thing you do not want to do is bite the hand that feeds you! Customers are our life-blood. Keeping (or trying to keep) them happy is my number one goal...

I have a saying I like to use allot:
"A happy customer may tell 2 or 3 people how great you are; an unhappy customer will tell any one who will listen how bad you are"
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

And you get the pleasure of drilling your own holes to mount them !!

Let's not get started on holes......Instead of drilling holes you only have to over drill holes to make them right.....These where taken when you asked for proof in one of my build Threads but you never repsonded after the pictures....

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

You might want to give out this pertanant information to your friend. Perhaps it will let him finish up a project or two.

You have enough say to comment against someone, but defend loyde? You may be a stand up kind of guy, but don't let those that you call friends tarnish that designation.

Will pass that on to him Friday when I am over there picking up some wheels he bought for me when I was out of town and couldn't get to them...

I have not defended Loyde in his business ethics unless you have read somewhere different....I have said only good things about him in the area of parts I have bought from him and help he has givne me but why would I other wise if I had no issues......This is the internet so not to worried about being tarnished by being friends with someone......Fieros are a hobby not a life....
Justin Heileman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2010 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Justin HeilemanSend a Private Message to Justin HeilemanDirect Link to This Post
hey PR will we get a update when the mounts ship?
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2010 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

bla bla blah

It takes what, 45 seconds to make a post? You didnt need to respond to PM's if you just made a simple post in your thread, or even got super lazy and made a new topic!

You probably have a cellphone that has the ability to do something... and I am sure you take craps that take more than a few minutes... perfect time for posting on here!

Simple fact is, there is no excuse for not taking the time to keep your customers updated.
mrbeef

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2010 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrbeefSend a Private Message to mrbeefDirect Link to This Post
why don't you guys just make some... instead of getting mad at him.... its not that hard really if you fab them up and take them to a weld shop and get them welded. i am just saying....
Justin Heileman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Justin HeilemanSend a Private Message to Justin HeilemanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrbeef:

why don't you guys just make some... instead of getting mad at him.... its not that hard really if you fab them up and take them to a weld shop and get them welded. i am just saying....

Thanks for that, your post was VERY helpful...That's not the point at all! Nobody is mad because he is declining work. We're upset because we have already made payments and/or shipped parts to him with Very limited responses. I already PAID for it! That's great they aren't that hard to make...I'm at work ALL the time, 12 hours a day, 6 or 7 days a week, I bought the parts because I don't have the time to do it myself. If I had the time to do it, I would.

Do you buy food from the grocery store?! It's not that hard really to plant the seed and grow your own food. I'm just saying...

[This message has been edited by Justin Heileman (edited 11-13-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock