FIERORAMA !! by RULOOKIN
Started on: 09-09-2010 08:11 PM
Replies: 38
Last post by: madcurl on 09-25-2010 10:16 PM
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2010 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
So i should be heading out by 9am fri morning its a good 10h drive for me out of Toronto ,last call to anyone leaving out of west ontartio heading for Sarnia into the states !!! Duane (RULOOKIN)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2010 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
I made it to Lafayette, IN today. Some backup traffic jam south of Birmingham, and a car accident on I 65 outside of Nashville. so far 1200 miles on this trip.
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2010 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Leaving here with KEV on Saturday morning...
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2010 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
made it in good time !! now for smemuch needed sleep after 10 hour drive
i see a few cars in the lot speak up if your here already!
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
I'm flying home in the morning, picking up my car, have an interview in Chicago and hope to be in St. Charles Sunday morning. I look forward to seeing everybody!
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 06:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
So who's doing the poker run today?
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

I made it to Lafayette, IN today. Some backup traffic jam south of Birmingham, and a car accident on I 65 outside of Nashville. so far 1200 miles on this trip.

Had I known you were coming through Lafayette, I could've arranged for you to have somewhere to stay. I own a property not far from the Purdue campus.

Oh, well....see you Sunday!
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
The ratty red 88 coupe in the parking lot is my 4.3/4T60 daily driver.
We got in Friday afternoon. I am planning to go on the poker run this afternoon.
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post
I hope this rain ends! I want to wash my car today.
87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

I hope this rain ends! I want to wash my car today.

It looks like it should roll out of the area around noon or so and be a nice party cloudy afternoon/evening.

RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
Well i was informed last night that blowing through toll booths can lead to a huge fine here in IL. LOL...
Well truth is i had no change on me only bills, So can someone here help me out with how to pay this on the internet,My name is Duane as it seems i am the only Canadian car here the red 88 GT (RULOOKIN) on the plates
DUM CANADINS !!!
PFF
System Bot
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post
I just cruised by the hotel to check out the parking lot since I live close by (and I'll be there as a parking lot volunteer tomorrow).

Larry is that your car with the Florida plates? Your lights are on.

Originally posted by RULOOKIN:

Well i was informed last night that blowing through toll booths can lead to a huge fine here in IL. LOL...
Well truth is i had no change on me only bills, So can someone here help me out with how to pay this on the internet,My name is Duane as it seems i am the only Canadian car here the red 88 GT (RULOOKIN) on the plates
DUM CANADINS !!!

Go to illinoistollway.com; it'll explain how to do it but being from out-of-state (and out-of-country) they'll probably make you pay by mail. Do it soon, though, the grace period is only seven days. Generally they won't send you a ticket until you've accumulated four missed tolls, but you probably already did that in one day.

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
I'm here using the rain as a rinse agent. The third brake light was on.. I don't know why. I just hit the brake pedal and it went off. I stopped and Suburban Tire Co to get new rear tires as they were pretty thin and I have lots more driving to do before I get back to Florida.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
PICS!! I'm sure someone else will post some as well.

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Doni Hagan

8242 posts
Member since Jun 2001
I'm going to have to break these up. For some reason, I can't load them all in one post.

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Doni Hagan

8242 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Doni Hagan

8242 posts
Member since Jun 2001
By the way, a shout-out to Bob (WhatAboutBob,) Dustin, Duane (RULOOKIN,) CARBON, Scotty, Rodney, Paul Vargas and ALL of the NIFE members, Archie and everyone else whose names I can't recall. I finally put some faces to the names. Thanks for a great day, guys! THATS why I joined PFF in the 1st place!! See you next year!!!

Daddy's baby....I HAD to throw this in as well

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Doni Hagan

8242 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
More please. to bad I missed this one.

------------------
1984 Indy Pace car #64 Parade car #4 1985 Fiero GT 4speed
1986 Fiero GT 1997 Supercharged GTP
2005 Cobalt with a twist

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

SNAPPY829

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNAPPY829Send a Private Message to SNAPPY829Direct Link to This Post
Was really great to meet all you guys (and Danelle) hope everyone had a safe and uneventful trip back. This was my first Fieroramma in 15 ys or so, BIG difference, there was a couple of swaps, 1 black chop top (cant remember who) and a few nicely prepared stock looking cars. What a difference....... 100 or so cars with so many inovative ideas, mods, swaps, chops, rebodies, you name it. This hobby is evolving!!!!

------------------
If I only had ONE more part it will be finished...... famous last words.....

RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
Had a great time at Fierorama this weekend !!! a bit of rain Sat morning but things cleared up by noon was sunny and hot for the remainder of the weekend, Nice show you guys put on down there i have to say great bunch of fiero fanatics like me !!!
i hope to make it next year,(RULOOKIN) Duane
PFF
System Bot
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Direct Link to This Post
the nicest grouping of fiero's i have ever seen, wow. thanks for posting pictures
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Rulookin where are all the pics of your car ???
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

[/IMG]

HI all

What on earth is all that?

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Direct Link to This Post
Wow is there any space left for more on the rattler?

I saw the car 10+ years ago and he was out of space then.

I guess it is the more is more theory?

The show looked good. Freds cars look great!

[This message has been edited by hyperv6 (edited 09-13-2010).]

aoeuidhtns42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aoeuidhtns42Send a Private Message to aoeuidhtns42Direct Link to This Post
Man, wish I could've come!
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
I'm so bummed I couldn't be there.
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

That's a fuel cell. I believe that's Fred's blue PPG Pace Car.

Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroDirect Link to This Post
Nice show again this year and we couldn't have asked for better weather. It was nice seeing everyone again along with some new faces. I took quite a few pictures and they can be viewed here:

http://www.gmtuners.com/eve...orama2010/index.html

See you next year!

-ryan

------------------
7+ years on this same swap -- NO engine or transmission failures...

Custom GM OBD1 & OBD2 Tuning | Engine Conversions & more | www.gmtuners.com

RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
does anyone have some nice shoots of my car ?? my camera got deoderant melted all over it in the trunk of my car on the way down LOL

Originally posted by exoticse:

Rulookin where are all the pics of your car ???

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth Fiero:

Nice show again this year and we couldn't have asked for better weather. It was nice seeing everyone again along with some new faces. I took quite a few pictures and they can be viewed here:

http://www.gmtuners.com/eve...orama2010/index.html

See you next year!

-ryan

Great Photos Ryan. Next year I will be there

Originally posted by RULOOKIN:

does anyone have some nice shoots of my car ?? my camera got deoderant melted all over it in the trunk of my car on the way down LOL

You have one bad a$$ ride. Very nice photos that are there in there of your car.
------------------
2005 Cobalt with a twist

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 09-13-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by litespd:

That's a fuel cell. I believe that's Fred's blue PPG Pace Car.

Fred owns the Yello one. I think the blue one is Ed's ride. Its a SWEET car

------------------
2005 Cobalt with a twist

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
I had a great time in St. Charles. I was startled to see gas prices jump from $2.85 to $3.29 in such a short time. On the way out I did fill up at $2.999. My 87 GT is running great and by taking it easy, I still get 31-32 mpg. It took me 13 hours to get to my brother's place in upstate NY. Some road construction blocked the road I was on and after sitting for a half an hour, I had to get out my road maps to figure out my detour. The GPS wanted me to take a route I didn't want.

My thanks to NIFE for putting on a good show.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

That's a fuel cell in the front of the blue PPG Pace Car.

RULOOKIN: Duane, check out Foxy Fiero13's Facebook page. He's got a bunch of shots of your car!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/082742.html

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 09-14-2010).]

Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaDirect Link to This Post
Hello all. Im new to the fiero so this was my first time at Fierorama, and all though i dont have one of my own yet, it was an incredible evnet and the people were really cool. I came down from WI with Foxy Fiero13 (GT with green rims) and had a great time hanging out with every one and seeing some amazing cars. Im deffinitly looking foward to next year.

Jay
What about Bob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
Doni,
I don't remember seeing you with a camera. Thanks for posting the pics!

Originally posted by Godzilla:

Hello all. Im new to the fiero so this was my first time at Fierorama, and all though i dont have one of my own yet, it was an incredible evnet and the people were really cool. I came down from WI with Foxy Fiero13 (GT with green rims) and had a great time hanging out with every one and seeing some amazing cars. Im deffinitly looking foward to next year.

Jay

Godzilla??? Jay, I don't think of you as a fire breathing reptile, unlees you're refering to your bout of acid-reflux. This wazs my second Fierorama. I had a great time renewing friendships and making new ones. Talking with the NIFE crew. Seeing Dustin and Scott again, meeting you and Mike. And the mystery man who left us wondering about his car when he left the hotel before the poker run... Doni!

Good luck with your Fiero search Jay.

------------------
Bob
84 SE IMSA Widebody
87 GT 5spd
09 G6

[This message has been edited by What about Bob (edited 09-14-2010).]

Godzilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2010 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodzillaSend a Private Message to GodzillaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Bob, im going to be keeping a eye out for one over the off season. I had fun meeting you dustin, duane, and all the guys. everyone was welcoming and shared thier knowledge of the cars with each other. Mike had said thats one of the things he likes about the fiero community, and i agree.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Since I'm back home I'll add a couple of more photos.

Kenn's coupe

The plate tells it all.

Yellow GT

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

Explain.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock