Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Fierorama 15 on Sept 12, 2010 Information.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Fierorama 15 on Sept 12, 2010 Information. by Oreif
Started on: 06-30-2010 08:15 AM
Replies: 22
Last post by: Oreif on 09-03-2010 07:16 AM
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2010 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
On Sunday, September 12th, 2010 join your fellow Fiero Enthusiasts from near and far for NIFE's annual Fierorama. This is our 15th year!
This year's event is being held at the Holiday Inn Express located in St. Charles, Illinois. (the park where Fierorama is normally held at is having the parking area reconstructed.)

Hotel Information:
The Holiday Inn is also our host hotel and is located at 1600 E. Main Street (Route 64) at the intersection of Tyler Road.
If you are coming from out of town, The Holiday Inn Express has rooms set aside for theis event.
The rooms are $82.00 per night and must be reserved before August 21, 2010.

About the area:
St. Charles is located in the Fox Valley area about 35 miles West of Chicago. It is easily accessible via several local roadways including Rt.64 (North Avenue), Rt.25, or Rt.31, all with easy connections from I-88, and I-90. St. Charles has many activities to offer. St. Charles and its neighboring city, Geneva, both offer a variety of antique shopping, skate parks, and delicious dining experiences. Something for everyone awaits you, your family and friends.

There are several car washes located minutes from the hotel for your convenience. Tyler Wash at 503 Tyler Road (630) 377-6286 is locates a block away from the Holiday Inn, and has both manual and automatic touch-less facilities.

Event Information:
Event activities are being finalized for Fierorama Saturday, September 11th, 2010 and will be announced shortly.
On Sunday, plan on arriving in the parking lot anytime after 9:00AM. The show hours are from 12 Noon until 5 PM.
There are 10 judged classes with multiple awards. Also as like last year there is the Best of Show Custom and Best of Show Stock awards.

Please consider pre-registering for this event. It is so much easier for all involved to plan activities if we have a good idea of attendance in advance. NIFE members and guests are FREE. Non-NIFE member's registration is $10.00 or become a NIFE member for $25 and receive the Award Winning Fiero Focus magazine for the balance of 2010 and all of 2011 and attend Fierorama FREE.

This is one of the best shows of the year and always a memorable event.
Please join us for some great times and good fun in St. Charles!

If you have any questions or comments you can either post them here, send me a PM, or send an Email to the NIFE boards through our website.

For the latest information as well as online registration see our website: http://www.fierofocus.com/

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

See you there!!

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 06-30-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2010 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking of making the trip 1300+ miles. It would be a three day trip to get there from Florida, arriving sometime Friday. I haven't been to Fierorama since the show moved to St Charles . My 87 is scheduled for the shop to fix the cruise control. No way I can do 1300 miles without cruise.

The following weekend Sept 19, is a show in Warwick, RI. I'd take off to NYS ( a day and a half) then take off for Warwick the following Friday. I'm tired already thinking about all the driving.
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2010 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
I will try to be there !! lond drive for me but i will try!
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the weekend.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
So who else is thinking of coming in September?
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
I am planning to be there in my 4.3/F40 fiero.

Is Archie having an open house this year?
ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveDirect Link to This Post
You know I will be there. First year in the 100,000mi+ class.

[This message has been edited by ShockWave (edited 07-03-2010).]

SNAPPY829

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2010 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNAPPY829Send a Private Message to SNAPPY829Direct Link to This Post
My goal is to make it this year with the fiero, went in 94 or 95 with my first fiero, sold it got another sold it, fiero-less for years, now I have another notchie. Was there last year without it and picked up a few parts. This year it should be there, not pretty but should be fully functional....
mcaanda

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2010 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:

So who else is thinking of coming in September?

Going to talk to Alicia about it, but the 12th is our 12th anniversary and I'm not sure how to broach it to her.

I think I'm going to tell her that I have to hand Oreif a bunch of door tabs I said that I was going to mail to 'em about two years ago but completely forgot about, as I dont trust the USPS to get 'em there safely.

I don't think that the car's going to be ready by then, so I think taking the S6oR would be a good time. I hate not taking a Fiero to a Fiero event, but sounds like it should be a good time either way.

--Allen

------------------
Is this where I insert something witty?

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2010 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
I should be able to make it to the show on Sunday only. I'll be bringing the GBCT.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2010 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Weekend bump.
PFF
System Bot
KN16

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2010 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KN16Click Here to visit KN16's HomePageSend a Private Message to KN16Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mcaanda:

Going to talk to Alicia about it, but the 12th is our 12th anniversary and I'm not sure how to broach it to her.

Lots of very romantic places to stay in and around the St Charles area!
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2010 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
Wish I could go.
How many cars do you expect to be registered?
How many has there been in the past few years.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com 87 Gt-5spd-62k miles.

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

Wish I could go.
How many cars do you expect to be registered?
How many has there been in the past few years.

Over the last couple of years we get around 90 - 100 Fiero's.
ICCAMDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIERODirect Link to This Post
I'll be there for sure! Now hopefully my car will be done and make it there also. If only it wasnt such a far drive.........
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2010 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Direct Link to This Post
I am going to see if there are any other NYers making it out there and I will get back to you on this one.
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2010 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Direct Link to This Post

katore8105

1519 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Originally posted by Old Lar:

I'm thinking of making the trip 1300+ miles. It would be a three day trip to get there from Florida, arriving sometime Friday. I haven't been to Fierorama since the show moved to St Charles . My 87 is scheduled for the shop to fix the cruise control. No way I can do 1300 miles without cruise.

The following weekend Sept 19, is a show in Warwick, RI. I'd take off to NYS ( a day and a half) then take off for Warwick the following Friday. I'm tired already thinking about all the driving.

You should make a stop in CNY (Syracuse) on your way through. Right on I-90 heading east from Chicago.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2010 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Ill be there su nday ready to go.

------------------
1984 Indy Pace car #64 Parade car #4 1985 Fiero GT 4speed
1986 Fiero GT 1997 Supercharged GTP
2005 Cobalt with a twist

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

ICCAMDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIERODirect Link to This Post
I wish I didnt live so close! It would be fun doing a road trip with a fleet of fieros. Thats if all goes well and I button up my car in time
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
I just finished making my hotel reservations for my trip up..two nights on the road before St Charles. I just need to install new wiper blades on the 87.
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
I can hardly wait. The key chains for the event and the special edition vents should be ready to go. I am also putting together a couple of wind chime kits.

Rich
PFF
System Bot
BlackGT Codde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackGT CoddeSend a Private Message to BlackGT CoddeDirect Link to This Post
alright ill see if i can get some time and money to be there... look for two white stripes and a really beaten-up notchback

------------------

1985 gt notchie auto (pic)| 3800 SFI N/A coming soon
1986 se notchie standard 4spd | 5.3 vortec soon

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2010 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Juat about one week to go!!!!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock