Need help converting to a "stitch" file for embroidery by White Spyder
Started on: 05-04-2010 01:29 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Fiero Thomas on 05-05-2010 10:42 AM
White Spyder

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for White SpyderSend a Private Message to White SpyderDirect Link to This Post
I am working on a cover for my trunk, Spare tire and sunroof bag. I have some great artwork that is in a .jpeg file format and the embroidery shop says they need to be converted to a "stitch" file. Anyone out there that can do this for me and not cost an arm and a leg?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
White Spyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for White SpyderSend a Private Message to White SpyderDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! Sent you the files by email.
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2010 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by White Spyder:

I am working on a cover for my trunk, Spare tire and sunroof bag. I have some great artwork that is in a .jpeg file format and the embroidery shop says they need to be converted to a "stitch" file. Anyone out there that can do this for me and not cost an arm and a leg?

Fiero Thomas on the Forum also produces all the items you are thinking of making. He can also embroider everything you want on them. You might save yourself some money to just have him produce it all. Just a thought.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2010 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Send me the file istworld_@hotmail.com i will ask my father or brother for a favor. I wouldnt mind the file myself i was going to make mine out of vinyl. Might as well do what your doing as folks have all the equiptment as can see on the website. Depending on the amount of stitches it may get costly also cheaper to use polycotton if using vinyl surfaces im not the expert myself but my family is though. I dont know how busy my brother is so not sure how big ask it is as it actually takes time to do i have had a few lessons on it but i don't have a copy of the software here. http://www.northsideembroidery.com

The other person who i am sure would love to help you from the forum is cornersonrails aka Chris
http://www.arrowsilkscreening.com/ i actually host his domain among many others eg tylerstoy.com
He would likely have a copy installed on his pc or have already done it.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2010 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:

Fiero Thomas on the Forum also produces all the items you are thinking of making. He can also embroider everything you want on them. You might save yourself some money to just have him produce it all. Just a thought.

Thanks Chris always willing to work. I can convert files for you as well here at home.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT 1997 Supercharged GTP 2005 Cobalt with a twist

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock