Started on: 04-15-2010 05:42 PM
Replies: 56
Last post by: P Mag V8 on 07-12-2010 12:51 PM
TheRealShadowX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post
One of my favorite Fieros of all time is the 85 GT! Not really sure why, just something about the thought of a TRUE notchie GT. This is where I want to see all of your 85 GT pics! Once I get mine, I will post pics too! Lets see everyone's 85 GT's!

------------------
"He took my stapler. I could burn this building down."

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
Was a work in progress, a zero option GT with no power anything, originally ordered without a wing from factory - RPO verified it. Odd car.

Used it as a test bed for a few turbo engines before putting the 2.8 back into it. I left the job I was at and had to get rid of the car, parted out what I could and sold the car for next to nothing, I may have even given this one away. Rust had its toll on it as well. I miss the car sometimes, had the strongest running 2.8 I have ever driven, felt as good as the 3.4 I built for my old 88 GT. If you look close enough, you can see the BMW dash board

[This message has been edited by topher_time (edited 04-15-2010).]

grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by topher_time:

...a zero option GT with no power anything...

Man, you ain't lying! No headlights, tail lights Also, what is that on the decklid? Is it a vent, or just a square of paint?
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

I love the 85GT as well.

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4..V8 swap someday.
1997 Grand Prix GTP 161k miles and going strong.
1987 Fiero Coupe 5spd For sale
1987 Fiero Coupe 5spd,Steel Wheels
1986 Fiero Base Coupe 5spd..Steel Wheels Baby!
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being rebuilt now.
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ Centerline Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I had a red, 4 spd '85 GT once. Alas, I don't have any pics of it. Dammit.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Mine.... project and daily driver (I'm am aware of my own insanity, thanks)

------------------
Notchback...

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 04-15-2010).]

Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyDirect Link to This Post
Mine taken last fall. Fresh out of the paint shop! 3800 Series II Supercharged, 4 spd manual, lebrake upgrade, 205/45/17 front-225/55/17 rear, T/A fender vent mod. All the belt trim has been switched to the Fastback GT round mouldings

[This message has been edited by Dave E Bouy (edited 04-15-2010).]

Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post
It started life that way...

The Vin still says 85GT. Does that count?

Actually 85Gt's are my favorite also. If I didnt' need the flat fastback deck for my intake design it would have stayed notchie.

EDIT: Found it! This is the only remaining pic I have with the new wheels and still a notchie...

Taken last year. Still original paint.

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 04-15-2010).]

Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakDirect Link to This Post
I really hope to own an '85 GT someday. It's the only year Fiero I haven't owned. Can't add another Fiero to the stable at the moment though but there's two '85 GTs for sale near me and I can't even touch neither one ...
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grkboy707:

Man, you ain't lying! No headlights, tail lights Also, what is that on the decklid? Is it a vent, or just a square of paint?

I had early Camaro tail lights on it, like '68 or '69. Was working on a set of flushmount headlights from a Chrysler Concorde I believe, but didn't get too far. BTW, it is an engine vent from a Shelby Omni GLHS The bov was mounted right underneath it.

[This message has been edited by topher_time (edited 04-15-2010).]

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

might be up for sale, 1g

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 04-18-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

I love Jezebel so much.

The only option she didn't come with was rear defrost. Power everything (cept steering:P) and all original (original rims are at the house). The original part is slowly changing. Anything I take off of her gets put up in case the next owner wants to take her back to "all original".

Beautiful never used ashtrays.

Did I mention I love this car, she is broke down right now, and I am about to pull the engine and put a 4.9 in it's place, she can only get better.

Brad

[This message has been edited by twofatguys (edited 04-16-2010).]

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post
Sweeeet!!! Theyre all beautiful! Keep 'em comin!

------------------

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post

TheRealShadowX

1456 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Damn double post. Fail. Thats what I get for impatiently hitting the back button.

------------------

[This message has been edited by TheRealShadowX (edited 04-16-2010).]

Ikester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IkesterSend a Private Message to IkesterDirect Link to This Post
85 GT. My first fiero. Just put the 17's on last week. Has every option in the book, minus the spoiler, so I added one.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ikester:

85 GT. My first fiero. Just put the 17's on last week. Has every option in the book, minus the spoiler, so I added one.

Just curious, but did you get another decklid to put the spoiler on, or just drill holes in in as it was?

Man, a non-spoiler GT decklid was probably rare. Not that anyone could tell once the GT was taken off.

Brad
Ikester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IkesterSend a Private Message to IkesterDirect Link to This Post
I punched holes in the non-spoilered decklid. I do have a non-spoiler decklid that I just bought, however that one will get a mustang scoop and spoiler holes too!
Tinkrr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TinkrrSend a Private Message to TinkrrDirect Link to This Post
My 85GT
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleDirect Link to This Post
Here is my 85 GT ...
Tranny is presently out to lunch....(and dinner too I might add)
Kit
Arns85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2010 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
This is how I got it.

This is it after some "work"

Arn
RollinRedGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RollinRedGTSend a Private Message to RollinRedGTDirect Link to This Post
Just got her outta winter storage a couple of weeks ago, here's some pics!

Shot of the outside

Shot of the cockpit!!

Gettin ready for some fresh oil!!

Belly shot!!!

All original except seats (changed for comfort, still have originals in storage in mint condition), and cd deck installed.

------------------

1985 Fiero GT

PFF
System Bot
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RollinRedGT:

Just got her outta winter storage a couple of weeks ago, here's some pics!
All original except seats (changed for comfort, still have originals in storage in mint condition), and cd deck installed.

Are those seats out of a Grand Am?

Brad
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
A shot of mine.

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 04-17-2010).]

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
My 85GT...about to get some updates...if it ever stops raining

ckrummy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ckrummySend a Private Message to ckrummyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroseverywhere:

It started life that way...

Hey your front tires are on backwards. just so you know
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ckrummy:

Hey your front tires are on backwards. just so you know

Yeah, I know. I fixed it the day after this pic was taken. Had a friend helping me with the car one day. He didn't even realize there was a correct direction. I need to always check his work but at least he's learning.
2farnorth

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthDirect Link to This Post
I have fond memories of this one. Wish I still had it. Sold it before a long distance move. Would like to build another like it, but that may never happen. Dave, hope you don't mind me resurrecting it.

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post
BUUUUUUUMP!

------------------

Rck152

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rck152Send a Private Message to Rck152Direct Link to This Post
so far all original

------------------
Robb.

[This message has been edited by Rck152 (edited 04-25-2010).]

TurboTec

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurboTecClick Here to visit TurboTec's HomePageSend a Private Message to TurboTecDirect Link to This Post
A bump for this thread....

I love the looks of this car. Its exactly the way I want my 85GT to look... Anyone know who this is?

What a nice car...
HausFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroDirect Link to This Post
I believe that car is on cardomain.. I think it's called red devil or red demon.. I may be wrong tho, just looks like it

lucky for u it doesn't rly look like all that much work.. Side scoops, decklid scoop, cut out center thing in front bumper and add mesh, rims, and a factory or candy red paint job with a few coats of gloss.. Did I miss anything?

Originally posted by TurboTec:

I love the looks of this car. Its exactly the way I want my 85GT to look... Anyone know who this is?

What a nice car...

PFF
System Bot
TurboTec

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurboTecClick Here to visit TurboTec's HomePageSend a Private Message to TurboTecDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HausFiero:

I believe that car is on cardomain.. I think it's called red devil or red demon.. I may be wrong tho, just looks like it

lucky for u it doesn't rly look like all that much work.. Side scoops, decklid scoop, cut out center thing in front bumper and add mesh, rims, and a factory or candy red paint job with a few coats of gloss.. Did I miss anything?

Thanks HausFiero, Its very clean and its still looks like a 85GT that's The look I want. The 85GT notch doesn't need much work!

you know of any links to these side and deck lid scoops? I have the front bumper spoiler on order...

Frank
HausFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroDirect Link to This Post

Thanks HausFiero, Its very clean and its still looks like a 85GT that's The look I want. The 85GT notch doesn't need much work!

you know of any links to these side and deck lid scoops? I have the front bumper spoiler on order...

Frank

Fierofiberglass.com
HausFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroDirect Link to This Post

HausFiero

353 posts
Member since Jun 2010

Originally posted by topher_time:

I had early Camaro tail lights on it, like '68 or '69. Was working on a set of flushmount headlights from a Chrysler Concorde I believe, but didn't get too far. BTW, it is an engine vent from a Shelby Omni GLHS The bov was mounted right underneath it.

Concorde headlights sounds like a pretty good idea. I could see it lookin pretty neat

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
May she rest in piece, found several cracks in the frame and was dismantled.

However doors, most of the body, the interior and drive train live on here. However I am still considering taking a sawzall to the fastback clip and turning it back into a Notchback. The paint scheme will be duplicated to what my 85GT was. Black with white trim.

------------------
85GT Soon to be 87GT,93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

[This message has been edited by Capt Fiero (edited 07-10-2010).]

Westy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WestySend a Private Message to WestyDirect Link to This Post
What's that I see in front of the rear wheel?
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

What a nice car...

That is member "lildevil" on here

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
my work in progress

------------------
1984 Indy Pace car 163 Parade car #4 1985 Fiero GT 4speed
1986 Fiero GT 1997 Supercharged GTP
2005 Cobalt with a twist

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Westy:

What's that I see in front of the rear wheel?

Exhaust Tip for the side exit exhaust system.

------------------
85GT Soon to be 87GT,93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

TurboTec

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurboTecClick Here to visit TurboTec's HomePageSend a Private Message to TurboTecDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

That is member "lildevil" on here

Thanks bud...

I just looked up his build thread...

[This message has been edited by TurboTec (edited 07-10-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors