Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Fiero Fiberglass is ALL NEW and up and running. (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero Fiberglass is ALL NEW and up and running. by JimmyS
Started on: 03-05-2010 01:52 AM
Replies: 55
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 05-09-2010 12:29 PM
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Fiberglass has a brand spanking new web site design. It is now online and fully functional. "I Hope", LOL www.fierofiberglass.com

Please take a look around and let me know what you think.

This is my very first attempt at building a web site so go easy on me.

Please let me know if you come across anything that doesn't work or if your browser has issues.

Thanks

Jimmy

------------------

Click here for all your Fiberglass part needs

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 03-05-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
No problems that I could find.

Though the color scheme on the main page is a bit hard on the eyes....

Keep up the good work!
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Put the navigation on every page.
DCRFiero1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DCRFiero1Send a Private Message to DCRFiero1Direct Link to This Post
I like it. Glad to see you have a new site. Hopefully I can order something from you in the future.

Zach
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 04:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
Looks great, although I agree about the color scheme being a little hard on the eyes.
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 05:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Way to go Jimmy! The site looks great - fully functional!

... Fiero hatchback?? COOL!
couldahadaV8

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for couldahadaV8Click Here to visit couldahadaV8's HomePageSend a Private Message to couldahadaV8Direct Link to This Post
The site is very good.

Have you not installed one of your dash's yet? It is going to be very difficult to sell one when all you have is pictures of a raw fiberglass part sitting on the grass. What does it look like installed and finished?

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
Nice stite. Big pictures. I like that.
Rick Morehouse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseDirect Link to This Post
VERY cool stuff-please keep creating
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Very cool... glad you got control of your destiny back I hope to have my scoops at least roughly (at least on the car in primer) installed this year. Every person I have shown them too has said nothing but good things about build quality and shape.
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
only thing i can suggest is more pictures of the side scoops...but then again maybe i'm the only one who obseess about angles etc.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Mike Gonzalez

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezDirect Link to This Post
Looks good ! I would like to see the dash installed too !

There is a typo on the hatchback description....says "truck weatherstrip" instead of trunk.
Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroDirect Link to This Post
Very nice kinda agree with the back ground color being a strain on the eyes. I hope to get some side scoops from you soon.
VelociJuris

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VelociJurisSend a Private Message to VelociJurisDirect Link to This Post
NIce,
\Ditto on colors and needs more pictures.
starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post
Ditto on everything mentioned above except that the main page/splash page wasn't hard on my eyes.

From a purely esthetic and professional standpoint, I think your dash pictures should be taken on a black blanket or a dark background instead of in the grass. Otherwise, every page loaded very quickly except for the images but they are medium resolution so I fully understand why you used them. My DSL can be a bit slow. Good photos and easy to navigate your site. Great work.

Other than Mike's good catch about the "truck moulding" I didn't see any typos. I will definitely order the dash kit number two when my Fiero Fund is back to normal.
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post
I just ordered from the site and It seemed to work fine. When will you get more Honeycomb mesh?
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
site isn't online atm ;/

------------------

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post

Hockaday

2165 posts
Member since Sep 2009
actually it seems to be blocked...this is the message i get.

Fri Mar 5 2010 10:59:59.616 EST -Blck- local:0 -> 72.167.232.83:80 (http) tcp4 'firefox-bin (1026)' (antivirus-pro-site.com:Ads, Spyware, Bogon, etc)

------------------

ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
Looks nice!

As others have mentioned; it would be nice if you had your main page navigation/header located on all the pages...
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
fixed it, problem was on my side. great site!

------------------

fyrebird68

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrebird68Send a Private Message to fyrebird68Direct Link to This Post
Jimmy, I'll order some mesh as soon as you get it in stock. LMK

------------------
Bob T.

PFF
System Bot
ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xDirect Link to This Post
great site man! might invest n the fastback hatch in the future... trying to compare yours and archies.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
I appreciate all the feedback from everyone. The main goal with building this site was to have it functional. The last site never did work right. Being it is my first attempt at building a web site, I knew it may need some changes. Like I said... the main goal was for it to be functional.

Now that I know it is fully functional, I will be taking all of your feedback and making changes to make it more pleasing on the eyes.

nosrac... I received your order. YAY I know the checkout works! I will get them all cut and shipped out by Monday. I do not know when I will be able to get that honeycomb mesh again. The only guy I could find, in the USA, who carried it, is out of stock.

Thanks everyone

Jimmy
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
UPDATE on the mesh...

I called my supplier and they litterally just got some in today. I placed and order and it should be here sometime next week. Check the website late next week and it should be available for purchase.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 03-05-2010).]

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Jimmy:

Your site is looking good! Nice to see all the products you have for our cars.

Nolan
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

Please take a look around and let me know what you think.

Please let me know if you come across anything that doesn't work or if your browser has issues.

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 03-13-2010).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
JimmyS email sent for quote...

------------------

Shaved Lambo Doors
http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
Site looks good...can't wait for some of the other sections to be filled out with product.

I did find one error. The link to the second pic of the Munson style # 3 front bumper is a bad link. It links to http://www.fierofiberglass....Pages/munson3-2.html ....it should be http://www.fierofiberglass....Pages/munson3-2.html (capitalization errors on Front Bumper). I noticed it because, well, that is the one I plan to get.
Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
Site looks and works great Jimmy! I could never get the bigger pictures to work on the old site.
Spartan177

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spartan177Send a Private Message to Spartan177Direct Link to This Post
not to bad. prices are a little steep though =[ cant afford anything lol
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Yea, the site looks great! I got my eye on that 355 bumper still Just a couple notes, and things others have mentioned as well. The top navigation bar should be on all of the pages, it makes it easier to browse around.

And the "Parts for Go Karts".... whats that all about? Hahhaha

PFF
System Bot
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Navigation on every page would be a big help. I didn't like having to go back to the main page to look at something else.

Brad
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
still no reply

------------------

Shaved Lambo Doors
http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Don't you think that he may be away for the weekend?
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by couldahadaV8:

The site is very good.

Have you not installed one of your dash's yet? It is going to be very difficult to sell one when all you have is pictures of a raw fiberglass part sitting on the grass. What does it look like installed and finished?

Unfortuntely I do not have intalled a upholstered pics yet.

Thats the problem with being a fairly new company, untill someone finishes an install, it's hard to get pics. We test fit all of our parts but it is not feasable to paint, upholster and install everything we sell, just to take pics.

Originally posted by CowsPatoot:

Site looks good...can't wait for some of the other sections to be filled out with product.

I did find one error. The link to the second pic of the Munson style # 3 front bumper is a bad link. It links to http://www.fierofiberglass....Pages/munson3-2.html ....it should be http://www.fierofiberglass....Pages/munson3-2.html (capitalization errors on Front Bumper). I noticed it because, well, that is the one I plan to get.

Error fixed. Thanks for letting me know.

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Yea, the site looks great! I got my eye on that 355 bumper still Just a couple notes, and things others have mentioned as well. The top navigation bar should be on all of the pages, it makes it easier to browse around.

And the "Parts for Go Karts".... whats that all about? Hahhaha

I like the "New Parts for Go Karts". We basically drive go carts that are on steroids so I put that as our slogan. It's going to stay.

I will be putting the navigation onto every page. It is going to take some time to do with creating all those links over and over again for every page. I will get it done though. For now... i'm just happy it is online and working. Give me a week or two and I will have it done.

Thanks again to everyone for all the feedback.

Jim

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 03-08-2010).]

joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Boy that whole "product coming soon" thing really pisses me off. JK, looks great Jimmy.

-Joe
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2010 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
The Black Honeycomb mesh is now in stock and available on the website.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2010 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

The Black Honeycomb mesh is now in stock and available on the website.

I might be ordering this. The mesh in my 355 front end is how my friends say a little outdated but that mesh looks pretty good. And ill send you pics of my car with your 1/4 windoes in a few weeks when i can permenetley mount them...... lol and wheres my 360 rear. my car needs an updated rear

traderguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2010 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for traderguySend a Private Message to traderguyDirect Link to This Post
Jimmy does the tapered side molding attach like the stock molding or does it need to be molded in..Thanks Dan
GREAT SITE
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2010 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I might be ordering this. The mesh in my 355 front end is how my friends say a little outdated but that mesh looks pretty good. And ill send you pics of my car with your 1/4 windoes in a few weeks when i can permenetley mount them...... lol and wheres my 360 rear. my car needs an updated rear

The pieces of mesh I have are no where big enough for your bumper. The pieces are big enough to use on our side scoops and thats it.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock